intended

Your Search | air around the clock

Sep 22 2014
Expedia.com and Air France 24 hours prior to an Air France flight, I received a text that the flight was cancelled. I tried 7 times to talk to a rep at Exepdia as Air France said I had to speak with the company that booked my ticket. Internet Author: Woodland Hills, California Air Travel: Expedia.com Internet

Sep 22 2014
stonebridge casualty travelex via cheapo air I had to pay $967 for a one way ticket to return to my temporary home in Hawaii after my dad died. I paid for the insurance in the event that I would have to stay later due to funeral arrangements. They stated they could not offer me reimbursement since I knew my dad would die! Then, they said that Cheapo Air would give me $312 toward a new ticket which cost $967. I could not use it due to the time I had to remake my reservation( office was closed) THEN, when I called to use the $312 toward another air ticket this year, they told me it was no good unless I was traveling to the same deestination on the same airline! I no longer live in Hawaii! Niagra Falls New York Nationwide Author: carlsbad, California Airlines: stonebridge casualty Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
LA FITNESS NO AIR CONDITION IN THE LADIES AREA THAT WHY I JOIN THE GYM CANT WORK OUTSIDE HEALTH PROBLEM. Cincinnati Ohio Author: cincinnati, Ohio Weightloss Programs: LA FITNESS Cincinnati, Ohio

Sep 22 2014
Florida Energy Water and Air Shabby installation caused damage and they want me to pay a service fee to repair Orlando Florida
Author: Seminole, Florida Building Services: Florida Energy Water and Air Orlando, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Billy Charles Funding Fraud Internet Author: Bel Air, Maryland Financial Services: Billy Charles Internet

Sep 22 2014
Kimberly Petty Charles Petty Business Funding Lithonia Georgia Author: Bel Air, Maryland Financial Services: Kimberly Petty Lithonia, Georgia

Sep 22 2014
Sierra Pacific home & comfort, Sierra Pacific Heating & Air Conditioning ,Sierra Pacific,... Mike Loer Incompetent technicians,, personality disordered Immoral management, Magazine mechanics, No qualified individulal with any HVAC skills on the C20 license. Rancho Cordova California Author: Sacramento, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Sierra Pacific home & comfort Rancho Cordova, California

Sep 21 2014
handles franklin harlem globetrotters handles franklin harlem globetrottersChris franklin, handles franklin Handles Franklin - Harlem Globetrotters CHRIS FRANKLIN - CHRIS HANDLES This guy Chris Franklin is a joke pretending to be a ROLE MODEL bud he is not He Yanked one Kid by his Jersy causing a Mark on his body.Its his way or the HIGHWAY attitude! We choose the HIGHWAY! But all parents should be warned this GUY is not the stand up guy of Character that you should trust your Kids with! i will never take my kids to the Harlem globetrotters game. any of his basketball camps. this guy don't need to be Around Kids. them this guy appears to try to convince a Teenage Girl To meet him at a hotel room. hope parents keep their teens away from him.... California Nationwide
Author: 123usa, California Sports Instruction: handles franklin harlem globetrotters Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Yellowpgk.com John Perry Pretending to be a legit business; an international shipping company starting out in America. I was told by emails that I was to receive packages and forward them to certain people around the world. But I just found out yesterday that the post office had to reject a package because the label was fake or altered. I was just looking for some work and this is what happens. San Francisco California Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: Yellowpgk.com San Francisco , California

Sep 20 2014
  Travelocity ripoff Travelocity Illinoi Author: Indian Head Park, Illinois Air Travel: Dariusz Wisniewski Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
Going Strong Sports Shamus Goss Worst customer service ever. no accountabilty and all around bad vendor. Norcross Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Small Business Services: Going Strong Sports Norcross, Georgia

Sep 19 2014
S kabob kabob resedahttp://sgyroskabobhouse.biz/https://www.facebook.com/pages/S-Gyros-Kabob-House-Catering/193952880690229 Walked into the restaurant and noticed all the family members or employees gathered around a laptop in the middle of the restaurant. Once I placed my order I got a real dirty look from who would come to be be my cook and everyone there made me feel like i was bothering them or that they did not want me there. The customer service was awful and enough to keep me from coming back.. ok onto the food..I ordered the Gyro Sandwich Combo which comes with a drink and fries. The meat was dry, lacking flavor and over cooked. The yogurt they used was sour and most likely has seen better days. The fries were soggy and uneatable. I took two bites and that was enough for me and I left a tip and said thank you, I got silence in return. Reseda California
Author: California Restaurants: S kabob Reseda, California

Sep 18 2014
Morris Jenkins Heating & Air Conditioning - Charlotte, North Carolina MORRIS JENKINS IS THE ULTIMATE HVAC SCAM Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Morris Jenkins Heating & Air Conditioning Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 18 2014
Saratoga Classics The Parts Broker Given a huge run-around, lied to, charged for shipping and handling of parts I never received Gansevoort New York Author: Santa Rosa, California Auto Parts: Saratoga Classics Gansevoort, New York

Sep 18 2014
Horizon Services Horizon plumbing, heating, air conditioning. Gross overcharging for repairs Burlington New jersey Author: Mt Laurel, New Jersey Consumer Services: Horizon Services New Jersey

Sep 18 2014
Vnce Tracy Jr Air Iso -MS Card Central Corp-Tracy and Blumhagan Investments Your Investment Will Disappear into Vince Tracy Jr's Pocket for Alcohol and Parties Buffalo NY Author: Memphis, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Vnce Tracy Jr Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Kenmark Air Bad Company Fort Myers Florida Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Advertising / Deceptive: Kenmark Air Fort Myers, Florida

Sep 17 2014
JEM AIR JEM AIR CONDITIONING DECEPTIVE RESPONSES TO PHYSICAL LOCATION AND BBB RATING PORT CHARLOTTE, FL ???????? Nationwide Author: englewood, Florida Maintenance Companies: JEM AIR Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Suburban Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Services Pty Ltd Ducted Air Conditioning PERTH Nationwide Author: HILLARYS, Electrical Services: Suburban Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Services Pty Ltd Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Broad St. Bullys aka mark haigler Broad St Bullys American Bulldogs and Olde English Bulldogges. This man is a liar, a thief and all around con man. New Jersey Author: , California Dog Breeders: Broad St. Bullys aka mark haigler New Jersey

Sep 16 2014
Priceline.com false advertisement-offered one price and charged another, offered $50 credit for openning CC account but didn't apply it to my purchase as stated, price guarantee misleading and each agent I talked to had a different description of the guarantee. worldwide Author: Flat Rock, North Carolina Air Travel: Priceline.com Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Air Wind & Solar They take your money & run Stephenville Texas Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Builders & Contractors: Air Wind & Solar Stephenville, Texas

Sep 16 2014
Rheem Corp. Degective Rheem Air Handler Coils Nationwide Author: Celebration, Florida Appliances: Rheem Corp. Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Adobe Home Systems Adobe security Horrible to employees and unsatisfied customers daily. Poor management all the way around. Phoenix Arizona Author: lafayette, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Adobe Home Systems Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 15 2014
Juanita Porter rentals BEWARE OF CHEAP SLUM LORD JUANITA PORTER!!!!! celling falling in, broken hot water heaters in attic groundhogs under air conditioning unit.mold etc clarksville Tennessee Author: clarksville , Tennessee Landlords: Juanita Porter rentals clarksville, Tennessee