Your Search | air around the clock

Dec 09 2016
Shop RTA Cabinets Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shop RTA Cabinets - ShopRTACabinets.com founded in 2004 out of  Chicago,  Illinois  by Frank LaMark. Shop RTA Cabinets, a family owned operated business built themselves off of trust, value and hard work. Shop RTA Cabinets loves what they do and like to think they are the best at it. Shop RTA Cabinets believes they are different from other businesses because they truly try to get to know each of their customers and their needs. When you use Shop RTA Cabinets you will never be in the dark and will always feel 100% confident in their ability to provide customers with the highest level of customer service possible.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Shop RTA Cabinets TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Shop RTA Cabinets has grown leaps and bounds over the past 12 years, carrying over 30 door styles and working with 10 manufactures in USA and China. ShopRTACabinets.com prides itself on having one of the largest selection of ready to assemble cabinets in the industry. Shop RTA Cabinets stands behind its products that what makes us different. Shop RTA Cabinets negotiates directly with the manufactures. Itasca, Illinois

Dec 09 2016
James B Nutter I love as paying a chapter 13 , they foreclosed on my house anyway which was against the law! Missouri Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: James B Nutter Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Deal Empire Rip Off, ordered an item and got email stating shipped 11/26/16, never received. Internet Author: Mishicot, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 09 2016
Lisa Stevens Psychic She moves back & forth from California to New Jersey & New York. She did the very same thing to me at more than $18,000. New Jersey Are you kidding me? Author: Glendale, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Lisa Stevens Psychic Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
FRT INVESTMENTS MIKE ,MIGUEL, PEREZ SCREWED US OVER ROYALLY UNTIL THE VERY END 50k GONE!!! NEW PORT RICHEY Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: FRT INVESTMENTS NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida

Dec 09 2016
RXusaonlinepharmacy or buymedsusaonlinemart@gmail.com they are the same place Sent them $508 by W.Union. Told the first order was sent to the wrong person & he would refund so I sent again. North Port, Florida  and India FYI Author: Margate, Florida Drugstores: RXusaonlinepharmacy or buymedsusaonlinemart@gmail.com they are the same place Internet

Dec 09 2016
Just Good Movers Careless and callous movers. Horrible experience. Check is in the mail-?- to fix broken pieces. Indialantic Florida Author: Cocoa, Florida Moving Companies: Just Good Movers Indialantic , Florida

Dec 09 2016
Exec Rank David Kavrell David Kavrell claims to be a U Chicago Booth School graduate and is associated with Exec Rank and uses them to cheat people Any self respecting company works with people to satisfy the expectations they create. Not #execrank They take your money and ne Ripped off by Exec Rank and David Kavrell NOVATO California Author: Wellesley, Massachusetts Work Place Bullies: Exec Rank David Kavrell NOVATO, California

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Best Music CDs Bought CD and found it to be bogus. Pirated. Leonard Cohen does not play and is a rip off eBay Internet Author: Ridge, New York Art Galleries: Unusual Rip-Off: The Best Music CDs Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Deal Empire Package never showed - my loss they said Internet Author: Midlothian, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 09 2016
TheStyleGo.com Ripoff/Scammer Warning! Internet Author: Other Beauty Products: The Style Go Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered the waist trimmer in November. Got a confirmation but never received item. Internet Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Alternative Health: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 09 2016
Aspen Dental I went in for a bottom plate, I have uppers. I was told they had to make a complete set of dentures. The cost was $500. or over. Forget now what I do remember the $500. I paid the $500 before Augusta Maine Author: Winthrop, Maine Dental Services: Aspen Dental Augusta, Maine

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe I ordered a Kid's On the Go Portable Snack & Play Tray Nov. 25th, email payment confirm, Have not received shipping info or merchandise. Internet Author: Boaz, Alabama Specialty Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
internet on the go the biggest ripoff ever Internet Author: sanford, Florida Internet: internet on the go Internet

Dec 09 2016
Massage Therapy - coastal 1, Palm Heat And Reheat We stopped at their kiosk to inquire about their product. The girl seemed very helpful and gave us prices and even cracked some of the disks to show us how they heated up.  Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Sales People: Massage Therapy - coastal 1 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Dec 09 2016
thrive market thrivemarket.com The charge for the trial membership was not obvious . I never saw I would be charged $60 a year. Internet Author: quarryville, Pennsylvania Food Vendors: thrive market Internet

Dec 09 2016
Stop Scammers.com Engaging in charging and providing false and misleading information contactradicting the FBI's published reports. Internet Internet
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Stop Scammers.com Internet

Dec 09 2016
Michael Dean The Holiday Property Group He promised to sell our Tahiti Village timeshare starting April 2016 signed a focusing contract and sent $1,122.00. For title transfer broker fees. He said 100%refundable if the Adkins decide to not buy Rehoboth Beach Delaware Author: Perry, Ohio Realtors: Michael Dean Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

Dec 09 2016
CD Diet & Health It was a trial offer for Doc oz new skin cream ,not only did they charge me shopping bot also 100$ for the samplethat was the month supple after I canceled the order when i recieved it ,because it was not what they were promoting .Then they charged me 100 $ received no month supply just the sample. SanDiego California Author: EASTPOINTE, Michigan Internet Fraud: CD Diet &Health SanDiego, California

Dec 09 2016
stealth marine group Talia Carano...... I had a contract to ship my boat to florida from boston....I had to get out before the snow and stealth went stealth and would not let me know what was going on......never returned phone calls lied on emails about pick up dates to avoid the winter weather....North Palm Beach Florida Author: andover , Massachusetts Shipping & Handling: stealth marine group North Palm Beach , Florida

Dec 09 2016
X Factor Sports, LLC Newhammerx, jackthehammerhamm Ordered the hammerX club (with a free hybrid club) paid extra for grip & headcover. Did not receive free club or grip or headcover. Englewood Colorado Author: Huntington, Texas Sporting Goods: X Factor Sports, LLC Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Notary Spot Does not pay notaries, all mailboxes full. PasadenaTX. per website. Seabrook Tx per SnapDocs Texas Author: Magnolia, Texas Financial Services: The Notary Spot Nationwide