Your Search | air care

May 03 2016
LIFE ON AIR BODY BEAUTY AND TRUTH RIPOFF COMPANY ST. LOUIS MO Author: Cleveland, New York Alternative Health: LIFE ON AIR BODY

May 03 2016
My bonus center Health care alliance I did there survey after making a order online. I thought I was only paying $2 for a magazine. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Questionable Activities: My bonus center Internet

May 03 2016
Care 2 Petitions I made a petition about Big Cat Rescue concerning a recent bite and other concerning issues about the CEO Carol Baskin. Even after verifying my claims the Care Team refused to reinstate my petition. Internet
Author: Orange, California Liars: Care 2 Petitions Internet

May 03 2016
MIRAVIE J Richardson Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Eye Care: MIRAVIE Internet

May 02 2016
Montecito skin care eye serum Same: Montecito skin care eye serum. Com Internet Author: Dover , Delaware Credit Card Fraud: Montecito skin care eye serum Internet

May 01 2016
VLHEALTH took money from my bank account twice Internet Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Eye Care: VLHEALTH Internet

May 01 2016
revive derma revive derma skin cream scam. refuse to cancel orders, and no english speaking customer service representatives internet Nationwide Author: eastpointe, Michigan Eye Care: revive derma Nationwide

May 01 2016
Dearborn career academy Melissa white Fraud and stole money, broken promises to a lady I thought was an inspiration Dearborn Michigan Author: Dearborn, Michigan Health Care Education: Dearborn career academy Dearborn , Michigan

Apr 30 2016
Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA I ordered online afree sample of Vitier Eye Serum and paid $9.99 for shipping. I received my first sample and now for past 4 mos. Complex in Nevad Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Congers,, New York Eye Care: Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA Internet

Apr 30 2016
Advantage Rental Car & One-Travel CHECK BEFORE YOU GO!!! Internet Author: fmb, Alabama Air Travel: Advantage Rental Car Internet

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 29 2016
Intercontinental Capital Group REVIEW: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. commitment to customer satisfaction. Mortgage origination services highly competitive. Intercontinental Capital Group loan originators make refinancing or home purchase experience stress free. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. incredibly low default rate as they only originate loans that the borrower will surely be able to keep up with. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Intercontinental Capital Group made a serious commitment implementing their goal of 100% customer satisfaction lets customers feel confident and secure when they choose Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. to take care of their mortgage needs. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Loans: Intercontinental Capital Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Intercontinental Capital Group approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality mortgage origination services to their clients from all over the United States. New York City, New York

Apr 29 2016
On Hand Lawn Care Lawn care company that doesn't show up and when they do they charge you more than your agreement. Little Elm Texas Author: Texas Landscaping: On Hand Lawn Care Little Elm, Texas

Apr 29 2016
Vivalux Skin Care BelleVita Beautiful Face Willis Arnold LLC Bought product and returned it - they kept my money as well. Florida and Arizona Internet
Author: Mission Viejo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Vivalux Skin Care Internet

Apr 28 2016
MyPerfectResume.com LiveCareer Ltd. Deceptive charges. Charged for a subscription that was never authorized and refused refund over $150 Internet
My Perfect Resume Customer Care Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Consumer Services: MyPerfectResume.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
CareMed Pharmaceutical Services REVIEW: CareMed clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with CareMed Pharmaceutical Services. CareMed employees are trained to build relationships, be positive, interactive, and most of all, listen carefully. Listening is emphasized as key to high quality customer service at CareMed. *UPDATE: CareMed Pharmaceutical Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
A Professional Specialty Pharmacy Author: Lake Success, New York Pharmacies: CareMed Pharmaceutical Services Lake Success, New York

Apr 28 2016
Fly Infinite In my opinion, this company is a fraud. Burlingame California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Air Travel: Fly Infinite Burlingame, California

Apr 27 2016
Green action lawn care Cussed me out and refused to pay me for work i did for him Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Liars: Green action lawn care Internet

Apr 27 2016
RevitaRx and le jeune This is NOT a free trial!! Will not refund money! They are careful to use correct wording so you will order! RIP OFF! Don't bother unless you want to pay almost 200$ for small containers!!! What a JOKE!!!! Internet Author: Vandalia, Illinois Adult Care Facilities: RevitaRx and le jeune Internet

Apr 27 2016
Jang Health Group I ordered a trial size for $4.95 -30 days later they charged my account for $93.92. New York NewYork, 10011 Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Eye Care: Jang Health Group Internet

21, Report #1302021

Apr 26 2016
Windy City Flyers , Elizabeth Ganz, Liz Ganz ,Thomas Byrd Unsafe aircraft extra fees s****.
Author: Chicago, Illinois Air Travel: Windy City Flyers , Elizabeth Ganz Liz Ganz Thomas Byrd Wheeling , Illinois

22, Report #1301974

Apr 26 2016
PepBoys I purchased a air filter kit that i was told was legal for Californis and would pass smog. The smog station said it was not legal and would not pass. PepBoys would not refund or talk about it. Philadelphia, Pa 19132 Nationwide Author: Redding, California Auto Parts: PepBoys Nationwide

Apr 26 2016
Skin Care Complex NEVER Informed that I would be billed every month, just that it ws a free sample Santa Ana CA Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Beauty Salons: proskinmax CA

Apr 25 2016
RAPID FULFILLMENT, NOUVA FRESH SKIN CARE, BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS, PREMA BEAUTY CREATIONS USE OF MULTIPLE COMPANY NAMES TO RIP YOU OFF PACOIMA California
Author: LOS ANGELES, California Unusual Rip-Off: RAPID FULFILLMENT PACOIMA, California

Apr 25 2016
My Eyelab late,sloppy,business,disregard,arrogance,business practices,don't care attitude Hollywood Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Customer: My eyelab Hollywood, Florida