Your Search | air parcel express, apx, shipping worldwide.com, freight calculator.com

Dec 06 2016
Shipping Quest Worst SHipper EVER!! Manhattan, New York
Author: joliet, Illinois Shipping Companies: Shipping Quest Manhattan,, New York

Dec 05 2016
Revlabs Got two trial bottles for the cost of shipping. They ended up charging my account 89 dollars twice and then only would refund me 65 percent of what they charged me. Company is a total scam San Diego California Author: Denver, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Revlabs San Diego , California

Dec 05 2016
Perfect Nutra Solution I ordered a free sample for shipping only 4.95, later in the month they charged my account 49.95 causing an overdraft. I called to complain, they said they will refund me and cancel my subscription. Never or not anywhere did it say there was a subscription and that I would be charged every month for this product. Pendleton Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Perfect Nutra Solution Pendleton, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
First in fragrance Aus liebe sum duft , Ausliebezumduft.de Deceptive Shipping to the united states Germany Author: west palm beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: First in fragrance

Dec 05 2016
Freight All Kinds Patrick Zeigler This Company Don't Pay (Truck Not In Use ) fee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Trucking Companies: Freight All Kinds

Dec 04 2016
Ocean Transport LLC Evens Duplessy, Jr. OCEAN TRANSPORTDirect: +1 (202) 696-0096Office: +1 (305) 343-8727 Fax: +1 (954) 252-4561 E-mail: Evens@ocean-transport.com Web: www.ocean-transport.com FMC #: 024483NF (Federal Maritime Commission)https://facebook.com/ Company under Federal investigation for Fraud Fort Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Shipping Companies: Ocean Transport LLC Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Direct express debit card services Weaverville California Author: weaverville, California State Government: Direct express debit card services Weaverville, California

Dec 03 2016
Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Reinhart Grauer Beware of Charlotte Helicoper Reinhart Grauer he will rip you off and risk your life Waxhaw North Carolina Feuding Neighbor Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Air Travel: Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Waxhaw, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
Tiny Home Yorkies and their shipper Express Supreme Shippers From Tiny Home Yorkies aka hony tiny yorkies. Meccanic Johnson, and his wife Melantone Johnson. From Express Supreme Shippers Mansa Paul, Louise Hoffmann the Managing Director, and Matt Daniels the Secretary. Fraud, Ripoff, Liars, Scam, unscrupulous characters Silver Spring, Maryland 20902 Internet
Author: Alhambra, California Miscellaneous Companies: Tiny Home Yorkies and their shipper Express Supreme Shippers Internet

Dec 03 2016
YuGuang Liu 00 001 No.3 floor3355 GuDai Road MinHangQu Shanghai Shanghai 201199 I ordered 4Pair of Nike Air max shoes & I only received 3 pair of which the shoes seemed to be made of some sort of plastic material instead of leather or mesh material & I have been trying to get in touch with them without any success. I paid almost $300.00 for these fake shoes & I would like to return them for a full refund Internet Author: Cedartown , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Liu 00 Internet

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire Shipping by Snail Mail? Irvine California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Edward hester newest name in last 24 hrs is now prime pomeranians. old name was social pomeranians I was to purcase a pom named sophie. $500 free shipping. saw her pic fell in love. silver spring state Maryland Author: Benton harbor, Michigan Animal Services: Edward hester silver spring state, Maryland

Dec 01 2016
JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES CINDY JOHNSON AND HER HUSBAND I bought a teacup yorkie from them for $490 and when i told her to ship the dog she said the freight comany wanted another $750 before they could release the dog to insure her. When i told her I had no more money to pay for what she saod was already included on shipping the dog. Never heard from her again. BIGGEST SCAM EVER ALBANY Internet GEORGIA Author: rowlett, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES Internet

Dec 01 2016
Luxoderm Skin Care Products I was on Instagram this morning and found a link about Christy Brinkley Skin Care Products on the Dr. Oz Show. They offered two trial Skin care Products for free if I paid the shipping of $4.99 each and they snuck in an additional $2.99. When I checked m Dr Oz/Christy Brinkley skin care scam Internet Author: Burton, Texas Celebrities: Luxoderm Skin Care Products Internet

Nov 30 2016
Wills Printing Supplies promised at home job gift wrapping parcels and then reshipping them owe 3150.00 Elizabeth Town New Jersey Author: mountcarmel, Pennsylvania Shipping & Handling: Wills Printing Supplies Elizabeth Town , New Jersey

Nov 30 2016
Mopaba Express Trucking Rams Express Trucking Company hired me to deliver 2 loads (truck driver), never paid me. Hammond Indiana Author: Hammond, Indiana Trucking Companies: Mopaba Express Trucking Hammond, Indiana

the ups store #5301 insurance scam garden grove California
Author: harrington, Delaware Shipping & Handling: the ups store #5301 garden grove, California

Nov 30 2016
AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUE BIRD AMERICAN EXPRESSAMEXBLUEBIRD REPORTED FRAUD CHARGES OF $212.43 WITHIN MINUTES OF IT HAPPENING. SALT LAKE CITY Utah Author: san pedro, California Food Stores: AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUE BIRD SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Nov 30 2016
Worldwide Express Logistics Company Preys on Small Businesses Pasadena, California Nationwide Author: City of Industry, California Shipping Companies: Worldwide Express Nationwide

RateTranz.com RateTranz.net Freight Broker Training Trap Nationwide
Author: Arizona Trucking Companies: RateTranz.com Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Surge 365 Dawn Brewer Lie to get you to join Glen Carbon Illinois Author: Herriman, Utah Air Travel: Surge 365 Glen Carbon, Illinois

Nov 29 2016
Verizon Wireless Unauthorized plan changes, contract extensions & shipping devices to strange address Nationwide
Author: Longmeadow, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
carmonkeys.com Bad Costumer Service, Lying About Shipping, Hold times over an hour. Internet Author: Provo, Utah Auto Parts: carmonkeys.com Internet