Your Search | air parcel express, apx, shipping, freight

Oct 24 2016
Transatlantic Shipping Anthony A Garrett, Tony Garrett Fictitious compnay sending bad checks New York New York Author: Franklin, Tennessee Shipping Companies: Transatlantic Shipping New York, New York

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Never picked me up from air port and crashed my vehicle Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Auto Storage: US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 24 2016
FireStore Online HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE- DEFECTIVE ITEMS- TERRIBLE SHIPPING PROCEDURES Edgewater Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Specialty Stores: FireStore Online Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Motel 6 OKC Oklahoma Author: Old Hickory, Tennessee Air Travel: Hotel: Motel 6 OKC, Oklahoma

Oct 21 2016
renew eye cream_neor products free sample for 4.95 shipping. then charged 180.00 dollars for stuff I didn't order. like revitalize cream. Fountain Valley  California Author: Saint Johns, Michigan Alternative Health: renew eye cream_neor products Fountain Valley CA 92728-0800, California

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 20 2016
i'nate scientific The i'nate scientific through web offered a free gift for $10.00 shipping. then they mailed unauthorized product stealing $184.89 from bank account Henderson Nevada Author: Boerne, Texas Beauty Salons: i'nate scientific Henderson, Nevada

Oct 19 2016
Nutra Prime Cleanse company gave a free trial of their products only had to pay for shipping 9 Nationwide Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Prime Cleanse Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Renew / Derma Free Trial a SCAM & Rip-Off Dr. OZ Get free sample Derma / Renew cream for shipping only and then GET CHARGED $87.47 with NO RECOURSE and FALSE PHONE NUMBER Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Renew / Derma Internet

Oct 18 2016
Transatlantic SL Anthony A GarrettJulie NelsonRyan Bennett FAKE COMPANY. FAKE TRAINING. FAKE POSITION NEW YORK Internet
Author: San diego, California Shipping Companies: Transatlantic SL Internet

Oct 18 2016
Skintrium Great Product, shipping a little delayed Carle Place New York Author: St. Louis, Missouri Misc. Health Specialists: Skintrium Carle Place, New York

Oct 17 2016
10:23 PM scam company shipping mis-sized shoes from china shanghai china Author: san francisco, California Sporting Goods: Internet

Oct 17 2016
Unique Air Services Poor installation, terrible customer service and do not up hold guarantees. Bradenton Florida Author: Valrico, Florida Appliances: Unique Air Services Bradenton, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Cargo Experts Corporation Fruadulant Shippers...Avoids calls...did not deliver goods Plantation Florida Author: Corrales, New Mexico Shipping Companies: Cargo Experts Corporation Plantation, Florida

Oct 17 2016
GD Trucking Express INc Scammers Elk Grove village Chicago Author: Seguin, Texas Employees: GD Trucking Express INc Elk grove village, Chicago

Oct 17 2016
Ace Cash Express Ignorant Representative Cleveland Ohio ACE Cash Express Author: Lakewood, Ohio Consumer Services: Ace Cash Express Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 16 2016
wang gang bought a Jersey from Pittsburgh fan attic paid the extra 19.95 shipping for 2 day service it never came called and they said no order was ever made 25 days later it come in from china so badly made for a 80 dollar jersey china Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: wang gang Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Alpha Flight Guru Traveler BEWARE! Alpha Flight Guru will promise things verbally, not deliver and stall to resolve!!! San Francisco Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Air Travel: Alpha Flight Guru Internet

Oct 16 2016
10:29 AM I purchased a t shirt for my son back in May 2016. They advertise on Facebook you can get free products if you pay for the shipping and handling. I paid for the shipping and handling, have never received my shirt. I have emailed them over and over and they say it was out of stock and then it was in stock the way it will be shipped out next week and that never happened!! This is over and over the same response I keep getting from them. I try to call but it is in Switzerland and not sure on how to make another country call. I have read several complaints about people having the same problem I am having. It is so ridiculous! They need to be removed off of Facebook! They are a scam! Switzerland Internet
Author: Manassas Park, Virginia Alternative Health: Internet

Oct 16 2016
FUSION SHIPPING LLC they are fraudsters kuwait Nationwide Author: Nationwide Work Place Bullies: FUSION SHIPPING LLC Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
Sticky9 I bought a poster with my personal pictures on it 9/27 as of 10/15 it has still not been received. I emailed the company and they have no tracking number as they said I chose free shipping and they aren't able to track those. There is no customer service number to call. I feel I got ripped off. Internet Author: Portland , Oregon Adoption Agencies: Sticky9 Internet

Oct 15 2016
LicensePlateToll E-470 Public Highway Authority Express Toll Colorado Approved Ripoff Denver Internet Author: Rosenberg, Texas State Government: LicensePlateToll Internet

Oct 15 2016
International Delivery Service Max Express Sara Smith You received packages and prepaid shipping labels, and were to ship them at not cost to you; HOWEVER - read on Chicago Illinois Author: somewhere in, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: International Delivery Service Max Express Chicago, Illinois

Oct 15 2016
DMUS Winners Express First Prize $30,000 for a $39.00 fee Wolfurt Austria Nationwide Author: Monmouth Junction, New Jersey Insurance Agencies: DMUS Nationwide