Customer satisfaction commitment: apx | Ripoff Report

Your Search | air parcel express, apx, shipping worldwide.com, freight calculator.com

Jul 31 2014
Simply Pure Nutra Garcinia Cambogia pop up link from any website your visiting, costco, best buy, apple etc...simplypurenutra.comSalt Lake City, UT 84106-1339United States of America(877) 662-5186 Got convinced to try their product when I am online browsing Costco website, free risk trial they said for 30 days and got charge C$ 11 for the shipping, after 30 days from the date of the order I got charge for US$89.97 + shipping and handling and automatically enrolled on their program of $89.97 per bottle per month supply,  Utah, USA UTah, USA
Author: Blaine, Washington Weightloss Programs: Simply Pure Nutra Internet

Jul 31 2014
onitsukatiger.us Advertising real branded products but shipping out undeniable fakes. Never reply to any forms of contact. Internet Author: Internet Clothing Stores: onitsukatiger.us Internet

Jul 30 2014
Rev. Jasjit Singh pastor Punjabi Christian Fellowship ChurchPunjabi Masihi Sat Sang Jasjit Singh borrowed the sum of $2023.00 for air fare for his family from India to USA and other accommodation expenses in Sacramento. CA. He denied to pay me back after his family well settled. I filed lawsuit after all remedies failed to collect money from him. The small claims division of Superior Court of CA ordered him to pay me the lump sum money amount of $2500.00 plus interest twice in 2013 but he denied to pay judgment. He is willfully not paying judgment and contempt of court. He has committed frauds with several individuals and organizations since his arrival in the US with R1 visa and sought asylum fraudulently. Rancho Cordova California Author: sacramento, California Civil Rights Violators: Rev. Jasjit Singh pastor Rancho Cordova, California

Jul 30 2014
Precision Air and Heating Precision Air & Heating Don't trust this company! They took $2,700 of my money with nothing to show for it. Chandler Arizona Author: Arizona Utility Companies: Precision Air and Heating Chandler , Arizona

Jul 30 2014
Auravie I was only supposed to be charged $4.95 shipping but two weeks after I received the merchandise I noticed a charge on my credit for $97.88Did not expect this charge. Called to try and completely removed. But they refused. Though I am positive Internet Author: Dana Point, California Eye Care: Auravie Internet

Jul 30 2014
www.yourbettertomorrow.com 477 Peace Portal Drive #107-178 Blaine WA 98230Website:http://www.yourbettertomorrow.comPhone:(888) 955-1292Email: support@yourbettertomorrow.com support@apcmmedia.comAdditional Employees: Jagdipik Rai Principal Steven Ripoff, Fraud, Lies too you tells you are getting a Free CD you pay $1.99 Shipping And Handling (Standard) 477 Peace Portal Drive #107-178 Blain Washington St. Internet Author: Hamilton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: www.yourbettertomorrow.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
care express Horsham PA charged 2.95 to my account I did not make this charge to my account horsham Pennsylvania Author: velva, North Dakota Chiropractors: care express Horsham PA horsham, North Dakota

Jul 30 2014
Beach Ready LLC It was a free trial..only had to pay shipping. If not satisfied cancel at any time. Nothing said it would cost $35.00 to cancel automatics shipping..  Silver Springs Nevada Author: Pendleton, Indiana TV Advertisements: Beach Ready LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Jul 30 2014
Gulf Express International Did not pay a freight bill to a vendor for $7600.00 Hollywood Florida Author: Houston, Texas Local Transportation: Gulf Express International Hollywood , Florida

Jul 30 2014
Laurenluxe This company used phishing techniques to reroute me from my search on Amazon to their site, which is designed to look to the customer like Amazon is the one making the offer. They offer to send an item of your choosing. You just pay their shipping and handling cost of $5.66. don't know Internet Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Laurenluxe Internet

Jul 30 2014
Derma juvenate I applied for a trial of their product and now am sent a monthly supply at 100$ per month. Ther is no way to contact them to cancel this order that was not at all as it was represented. There is no contact information for them anywhere. Can anyone help me g in touch with this company so I can cancel this undirected ripoff order? Ontario, I think for the shipping order. Internet Author: Williams lake , British Columbia Beauty Salons: Derma juvenate Internet

Jul 30 2014
business loan express ripped me off 1,700 for credt repair and loans I never received period. Dallas Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: business loan express Dallas, Texas

Jul 30 2014
North & South Express LLC Rod A Larson SCAMMER, FRAUD Willow Park Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: North & South Express LLC Willow Park, Texas

Jul 30 2014
office depot customer service online delivery support from customer service Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Shipping & Handling: office depot Internet

Jul 29 2014
Blue Sky Duct Cleaning and Indoor Quality Air BEWARE OF THIS DEAL ON LIVING SOCIAL! Denver, CO Nationwide Author: Centennial, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Blue Sky Duct Cleaning Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Air Care Service& Duct cleaning Atlanta Deceptive advertising and shoddy service and outrageously overcharge customers Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Dry Cleaners: Air Care Service& Duct cleaning Atlanta Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
CDL Rental TX Weatherford aka CDL Rental TX, SCAM Beware of CDL Rental TX Weatherford aka CDL Rental TX. Total Joke & Horrible Service CDL Rental TX. Failed the air brake test. I had to reschedule & it put me past my 90 days. I was told their equipment was up to date but it was old, falling apart & worn out. Weatherford Texas
Author: Springtown, Texas Truck Rentals: CDL Rental TX Weatherford Weatherford, Texas

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
XLS*XTRALASH AKA RAS*REVITALANTIAGINGS Offered free sample just pay $4.95 shipping charged my CC $305.00 no city Internet, Utah Author: Wailuku, Hawaii Specialty Stores: XLS*XTRALASH Internet

Jul 28 2014
Air Pets Services VPI Pet Life Insurance Puppy Scam Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Author: Riverview, Florida Animal Abuse: Air Pets Services Internet

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Allegiant Air Greyhound Bus of the Sky Threatened to have me arrested if I would not give up my paid for seat to severely obese woman Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Falls, Iowa Airlines: Allegiant Air Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 28 2014
Souther Fiber or Southern Fibers Including Chehalis, WA, Lincolnton, NC, Orlando, FL City of Commerce, CA. Shipping/Transportation Miami Lakes, FL Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Trucking Companies: Southern Fiber Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Broward Factory Service we have the gold contract for our air conditioner and they can't seem to fix it and we have the gold contract which is states they are supposed to replace when they can't fix but its seems always to be our fault why its not working and they refuse to replace like the contract states. Hollywood Florida Author: Davie, Florida Appliances: Broward Factory Service Hollywood , Florida

Jul 28 2014
La Dermanique I ordered a free trial sample of their anti aging face serum product, and was asked to pay a shipping fee of $4.95. The site maintained that I would never be bill on a continously basis for this product. I did not commit to any reoccuring orders or charges to my debot card. I am interested in persuing legal action against this compnay, for unauthorized charge to my debit card. 120 Smith Hines Rd Greenville, Internet
Author: Northport, Alabama Beauty Salons: La Dermanique Internet