Your Search | air 7 seas

Aug 27 2016
AMERICA VACATIONS 1 BENITO JUAREZMEX The Company Lied, cheated and manipulated $515 from me. Offering a FALSE VACATION! Mexico Nationwide
Author: Belle Chasse, Louisiana Air Travel: AMERICA VACATIONS 1 BENITO JUAREZMEX Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Planet 7 casino I can't explain in twenty words call me and I'll explain the whole thing (((REDACTED))) or email me so I have room to write. Internet Author: Biggers, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Planet 7 casino Internet

Aug 26 2016
Jones beigel Diange, email , the andersons Meet at airport,air money,meet in open spot Baltimore, Maryland Internet
Author: New York Internet Service Providers: Jones beigel Internet

Aug 26 2016
Houston Air Duct Cleaning Fail to Show Up for Appointment Houston Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Cleaning Services: Houston Air Duct Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly. And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland

Aug 24 2016
gucci gucci clothes italy Nationwide Author: EL Cajon, California Air Travel: gucci Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Mikhail Misha Suvorov Escape rooms Misha Suvorov, Escape Room Games, Virtual Reality Games, Misha Suvorov dirty actor. SCAM, STAY away From Scammers and Liars, Deceiving People who will take your money and run. Los Angeles California
Author: Bed Air, California Tours & Excursions: Mikhail Misha Suvorov Escape rooms Los Angeles, California

Aug 23 2016
Bradley-Morris Hot Air, Dog & Pony Nationwide Author: Ohio Employment Services: Bradley-Morris Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
taco bell magnolia, nj DO NOT USE THE APP. THEY TOOK ME FOR 57.00 DOLLARS ON 7/23/2016 AND STILL HAS NOT REFUND IT magnolia New Jersey Author: somerdale, New Jersey Fast Food Restaurants: taco bell magnolia, nj magnolia, New Jersey

Aug 22 2016
DELTA Airlines Always LATE , Unorganized , OLD PLANES Atlanta Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Air Travel: DELTA Airlines Internet

Aug 21 2016
Breyer's Uce Cream Breyer's, a division of Unilever Selling air instead of ice cream Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Breyer's Uce Cream Internet

Aug 20 2016
Autoplex2000 Craig turtle I was having doubts about buying a car so the sales dude lied to me saying I have a 7 day grace period on buying a car so I tried to return it a few days later and the lady told me it was all a lie Lake charles Louisiana Author: Lake charles, Louisiana Auto & Truck Rental: Autoplex2000 Lake charles, Louisiana

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 19 2016
7 Construction Inc. Mr. Yezhar Cohen, Owner, Mr. David Attali 7 Construction, poor workmanship Van Nuys California
Author: Long Beach, California Home Improvements: 7 Construction Inc. Van Nuys, California

Aug 19 2016
Expedia OOps just kidding...you selected 18 seats on 3 flights for 3 people, but we won't tell the airline. Internet Author: Lancaster, California Air Travel: Expedia Internet

Aug 18 2016
Pro Comfort Air Systems his work was not reliable, he caused additional damage in the ceiling when he came out the first time, he refused to fix the ceiling after he damaged it, his work that he originally did had to be redone, he did not go by his warranty Moreno Valley California
Author: Los Angeles, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Pro Comfort Air Systems Moreno Valley, California

Aug 18 2016
Chris Curry Programs Facebook Programs I have spent $97/month for 7 months. I have left numerous messages about getting the program and could not get the support to assist me in getting the program to work. Jacksonville, FL Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Chris Curry Programs Internet

Aug 18 2016
Efficiency Air, LLC total scum, ripped customers and employess off Fort Myers, Florida Author: fort myers, Florida Maintenance Companies: Efficiency Air, LLC fort myers, Florida

Aug 17 2016
B-AIR Intertex Inc BAIRB-AIRIntertex IncIntertex Inc.aer industriesaerindustrieskodiakgrizzly Pump and dump scheme going on behind closed doors. Azusa California Author: Seattle, Washington Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: B-AIR Intertex Inc Azusa, California

Aug 17 2016
Programs Depot sold a bogus windows 7 program for $55; their ofc location on website says Florida but direct numbers is listed in Georgia, automated system is on repeat, when you send them a direct message POWERED BY LIVE CHAT, all the message does is reverts back to your own personel email address Miami Florida Author: Fresno, Texas Computer Software: Programs Depot Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2016
AIRO air conditioning and heating.Keith he came to do maintanance on airconditioner all he did was replace contactor and added some frion cost 360.00 dollars motorfan is loud leaking fluid out he didnot do the job Fontana California Author: Loma Linda, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: AIRO Fontana, California

Aug 15 2016
First Federal Credit Control Trying to collect for hospital bills that were covered by Workman's compensation when I was permanently disabled from a work accident that left me with a traumatic brain injury and concussion syndrome with nonrestrictive migraines which requires me to have 24/7 care.Cleveland Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Collection Agencies: First Federal Credit Control Cleveland, Ohio

23, Report #1320664

Aug 14 2016
Matthew Nathan Lee, Nathan Lee Seemingly very kind college student ,or at least that's what he said, pretty helpful as well. But a THIEF!! Jacksonville Internet Author: Miami, Florida Air Travel: Matthew Nathan Lee Internet

Aug 13 2016
AAA 24/7 locksmith Locksmith services $700 scam Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix , Arizona Utility Companies: AAA 24/7 locksmith Arizona

25, Report #1322039

Aug 11 2016
justfly.com Just FlyJustfly.com Bait and Switch on Airfare Prices Internet Author: Kensington, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet