AIR 7 SEAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: air 7 seas
There may be more specific results for "air 7 seas"
For more specific results for "air 7 seas"
Showing 1-25 of 10,339 Found Reports For more specific results for "air 7 seas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
creditone bank n/a On,04/05/2017. I called my card lost.time 7:18PM WED.Company (says No) PO Box 98873, Las Vegas,NV 89193-8873 Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Banks: creditone bank Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
PublicitéINTERNET part of Air Arena Pty Ltd Air Arena they say they'll run an Adwords account for you but just take money each month. No action done by them. ? internet only - but must be in France somewhere Internet Author: MARSEILLE, British Columbia Work at Home: PublicitéINTERNET part of Air Arena Pty Ltd Internet

Apr 24 2017
L2D2 Enterprises Lakshman Viswanathan John Sanchez Took payment and owe refund for the last 7 months Long Island New York Author: santa fe springs, California Cellular Phone Companies: L2D2 Enterprises Long Island, New York

Apr 24 2017
24/7 Locksmith Services Rip Off I have ever experienced one Author: Annandale, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: 24/7 Locksmith Services Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
justfly.com Screwed by justfly.com Internet Author: Dove Canyon, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Apr 20 2017
Great American Readers Rip off company--Charges $998 for subscription to 5 mags--You can only cancel for 7 days??? Bloomington Minnesota Author: Holly, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Bloomington, Minnesota

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Luxia 7 Scam, deceitful, rip off Internet Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Skin Care: Luxia 7 Internet

Apr 19 2017
International Travel Network Reservation name change San Francisco California Author: Kingman , Arizona Air Travel: International Travel Network

Apr 19 2017
Auro Gold / Auro Liquid Gold & Adya Clarity, (Black Mica) SCAM, Deceptive Product, Trick, Rip Off, Unsafe for Consumption Sacramento, CA Internet
This is a smear campaign we rebutted 7 years ago Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: wonderhearingaid Internet

Apr 19 2017
Color by Pascale I order some lipstick from them I've been giving a confirmation number from them but I check it the tracking states that it's still cross seas. Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Color by Pascale Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Corel Corel.com/VideoStudio Corell - One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. Exactly a day after my purchase they asked me if I wanted to upgrade. This comes the day after my question to them is this the latest software? to which they never replied. Now, the software doesn't work with Windows 7. They have horrible communication skills and are the worst in returning your messages. Ottawa Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Corel Ottawa, Ontario

Apr 18 2017
Central Heating & Air Mike Cloer owner Sold ac unit problems mo show and wii not return calls Ormond beach Florida Author: Ormond beach, Florida Small Business Services: Central Heating &Air Ormond beach, Florida

Apr 17 2017
Pacific Air Systems Complete nonsense, people need to be honest and not attack on line because of personal issues Lakewood Washington Author: Lakewood, Washington Home Improvements: Pacific Air Systems Lakewood, Washington

Apr 17 2017
Smartfares.com Alternate Business Names • LBF Travel Inc • Travelation • Low Cost Airlines • HotelWiz bank debit fraud over takeing fees san diego Internet Author: port macquarie, Alabama Air Travel: Smartfares.com Internet

Apr 17 2017
LUMINESS AIR LUMINESS DIRECT LLC LUMINESS AIR/TAN COMPANY ARE FRAUDS, DON'T BELIEVE THE $19.99 PRICE, THEY LIE! Stafford Texas Author: DENVER, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: LUMINESS AIR Stafford, Texas

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 15 2017
LA Scooter Service Shop had my bike for 7 months! They are constantly closed and refuse to respond to any of my phone calls/emails North Hollywood California
Author: North Hollywood, California Motor Vehicle: LA Scooter Service North Hollywood, California

Apr 15 2017
Jacqueline Rizk Detox divaElegant elchemy Nutritionist took over £1,000 From me, I paid for 7 Skype sessions, I only got 1. She lied and said she was involved with mayo clinic. Lebanon Internet Author: Benfleet , Alabama Alternative Health: Jacqueline Rizk Internet

Apr 14 2017
fly infinite flyinfinite.com RIP OFF- CAUTION, EXTREME CAUTION Burlingame California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Air Travel: fly infinite Internet

Apr 14 2017
Concierge air conditioning Daphne Earnest No business license winter haven Florida Author: bartow, Florida Home Improvements: Concierge air conditioning winter haven, Florida

Apr 13 2017
Pyramid Air pass these site up Internet Author: LEAGUE CITY, Texas Customer: Pyramid Air Internet

Apr 13 2017
Pure Home Systems (Rainbow Cleaning Systems) try to charge me 5X what its really worth. 50700 North Davis Highway #7 Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Cleaning Services: Betty Barrett Robinson Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Air Gun pro shops Www.airgunproshop.com I purchases a new Evanix GTL480 for $1600 and they sent me a used air Gun. Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Santa Rosa, California Guns & Ranges: Air Gun pro shops Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Apr 11 2017
Beauty & Truth / Life-on-air-body Shipping Charge PLUS+++!!! St. Louis Missouri Author: --------------, Delaware Unusual Rip-Off: Beauty & Truth / Life-on-air-body Internet