Your Search | air 7 seas

Jan 04 2017
Major Heating & Air Major Heating & Air Made my ceiling flood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheat Ridge Colorado Author: aurora, Colorado Maintenance Companies: Major Heating & Air Wheat Ridge, Colorado

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 30 2016
MATT LLOYD MOBE- 21STEP PROGRAMMATT LLOYD and Grant McDONELL Refused, and IgnoredPhone, Email request for refund from this 21Step Program which was advertised as a 7-Step Program. MOBE Online, Ltd. · 54 Wellington Street · Rose-Hi Internet Author: Kankakee, Illinois Business Consulting: MATT LLOYD Internet

Dec 29 2016
tradorax -Benjamin Gold benjamin Gold I request a withdrawal and they did not want to give the money Temple Fortune, London, NW11 7 TL. Nationwide Author: cape town, Other Cross-Border Scams: tradorax -Benjamin Gold Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
rareairwear.com Jason Enzer rareairwear.comrare air wear llcJason Enzer rareairwear.com Jason Enzer ** WARNING SCAMMER & CON-ARTIST ** Los Angeles California Internet
Author: El Cajon, California Clothing Stores: rareairwear.com Jason Enzer Internet

Dec 29 2016
Mobility City HOMECARE AMERICA OF SOUTH FLORIDA, INC. My father purchased a Prowler 3310 mobility scooter from Mobility City located at 1801-C 45th St, Ft Lauderdale FL on January 15th 2016. 7 months later on August 4th he took the scooter in for repair due to the head light no longer working. He was advised that the control panel, an electrical component needed replacing and was charged $284.95 for the repair. That was for the part $229.95, labor and freight. He asked the serviceman “Mike” why the part was not under warranty since according to the scooter maker Drive Medical; electrical parts had a 14 month warranty. Mike told him the part was not warrantied. . Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Menifee, California Disability Services: Mobility City Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 29 2016
MMC Contractors Midwest Mechanical Contractors Uses India and outsources over seas no integrity Kansas City Missouri
Author: Summerville, South Carolina Builders & Contractors: MMC Contractors Kansas City, Missouri

Dec 28 2016
WeSellAC.com Egozi Enterprises, LLC.Quality Air Solutions, Inc.WE-Sell-AC.net Stole 10,000 Dollars Ordered AC Equipment they advertised but could not provide 4 months no refund! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Carlsbad, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: WeSellAC.com Hallandale Beach, Florida

Dec 28 2016
24/7 loyal locksmith Stole my identity and credit card d info Danbury, CT Nationwide Author: Danbury, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: 24/7 loyal locksmith Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
middleton heating & Air Inc commercial loan.....first one was for 10 months........told us we would be moved into a more competitive loan after we established payment history. Paid loan down to about 20K, contacted them about something longer term with addtional need of 75 K. We expected to pay this off early, which we did.......we paid off in less than 90days on a 14 month loan........we recieved no discount. Took over 3 weeks to get a payoff amount, the whole time they still hit our account daily for payments, we recieved about a 400.00 dollar discount which total theivery. Never spoke about interest rate or ammortization schedule. took their paperwork to my bank and they said is was not a legal document in Virginia. They cost us about 40K in my opinion of stolen money, WOuld an attorney in California to look at this. mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Consumer Services: middleton heating & Air Inc mechanicsville, Virginia

Dec 27 2016
European Wax Center I was fired from European wax center also, They changed the center hours from 8:30am to 7:30am and recently 6:30am.  Marlboro New Jersey Author: freehold, New Jersey Beauty Salons: European Wax Center Marlboro, New Jersey

Dec 27 2016
Said Kadiri Said El Kadiri, CEO of Travel Worldwide Cheap ,TWC, Said cancelled flight of tour group ,15, without our knowledge two days before Christmas. Internet Author: Largo, Maryland Air Travel: Said Kadiri Internet

Dec 25 2016
High Class Universe Ordered World's cutest dog bank on 12/7, never received, card already charged. Website disabled. Internet Author: Centennial, Colorado Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 24 2016
High Class Universe Shopify I saw an add on facebook with Shopify for a doggie bank. So I bought 7 of them at 21.99 a peice. Got an email verifying my order. Never received them Internet Author: Norton, Ohio Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 24 2016
High Class Universe Broke my grandkids heart by stealing their Christmas gifts! I bought 5 banks December 7, received a confirmation email but NOTHING else! Not even a response to my email! Shame on you! Internet Author: Great Falls, Montana Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
Justfly.com Long customer service wait, and no responsibllity on theri part Internet Author: Englewood, Tennessee Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Dec 23 2016
LUXIA NO. 7 Luxia Skin, Luxia Serum Costly Free Trial na Internet Author: Cedar Grove, New Jersey Beauty Salons: LUXIA NO. 7 Internet

Dec 23 2016
Expedia and AsiaAir Avoid these companies Expedia and AsiaAir Internet Author: Carlsbad, California Air Travel: Expedia and AsiaAir Internet

Dec 22 2016
Hobbies Discounts I paid for 2 air swimmers over a month ago,no response since. I have e-mailed them twice but no response. Vancouver British Columbia Internet Author: Independence , Missouri Electronic Manufacturers: Hobbies Discounts Internet

Dec 22 2016
Harper's Air, Inc Installed an undersized unit Miami Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Harper's Air, Inc Miami, Florida

Dec 22 2016
Horizon Services Heating and Air Conditioning Used carbon monoxide scam to force us to replace furnace. Windsor Mill Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Horizon Services Heating and Air Conditioning Windsor Mill, Maryland

Dec 22 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC Dragon Dwellings It was posted on FB - a dog bank. I ordered it 12/7/16 for $21.99. They took the money but no product. Arizona - Florida Internet Author: Marlboro, New Jersey Gift Shops: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Dec 21 2016
score discount com purchased shark air swimmer on 11-25-16 and flashlite 11-25-16 its been six weeks and nothing , i see im not the only one screwed by these scumbags im out 80.00 dollars people suck get a real job and stop stealing bought on face book page Internet Author: Berlin, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: score discount com Internet

Dec 20 2016
Royal Sea Cruises TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Royal Seas Cruises dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction with their vacation experience. Royal Seas Cruises receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Royal Seas Cruises made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Royal Seas Cruises.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Royal Sea Cruises TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Royal Seas Cruises here to make all your vacation dreams come true. Royal Sea Cruises one stop shopping makes your South Florida/Bahamas vacation all you want it to be. Royal Sea Cruises will have you a rental car, even meals. Royal Sea Cruises will help you make this vacation one you will remember for a lifetime! Ft. Lauderdale , Florida

Dec 20 2016
yourwishstore.com WHOISGUARD PROTECTED I purchased 9 items and only receieved 3. I was billed for 7 items and was supposed to get two free. These items were supposed to be Christmas gifts.  Hidden Internet Author: Niagara Falls, Ontario Department & Outlet Stores: yourwishstore.com Internet