Your Search | air around the clock

Oct 21 2016
DJI Never sent me the $749 SSD card I paid for when i purchased my Inspire 1 drone Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Cameras & Video: DJI Internet

Oct 21 2016
Sea Thur Windows Deposit with Ran Around VIRGINIA BEACH Virginia Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Window Manufacturers: Sea Thur Windows VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
Parkmen*Skin Improve bait you with free in all of the info on their website and then charge you full price Nevada phone number Internet Also called SKINnoir Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Home HealthCare: Parkmen*Skin Improve Internet

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Tracy Motors after service on my cadillac they informed me that the technician blew a brake line while test driving my vehicle and wanted 1700 dollars to repair. Vehicle was picked up and brought to my regular service station and was inspected in depth. The situation they told me did not exist at all. FRAUD! plymouth Massachusetts Author: plymouth, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Tracy Motors plymouth, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2016
sweepstakes clearinghouse fail to send me a software package. after i pay for my lap top.crocks. instead send me a $5.00cd room.Every time i get some mail from them. I throw it in the trash. Arlington Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Oct 21 2016
Jack Kitchen No payout, owe me over a $1000 and don't pay. Called the support number on the site and they say contact your agent. They are full of s*. Don't use this website EVER! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Jack Kitchen Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Sky Keeton DO NOT do business with this guy. I paid for 4 beats and he sent me already recorded tracks. One had a 2 Chainz verse and the other had a Yo Gotti verse. This was done without their consent and illegally. When notified of this error, he refused to refund or send beats. DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN MONEY. ATLANTA Georgia Author: Mississippi Producers: Sky Keeton atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
12:43 PM hope4hme took the money for a loan modification and never did a thing Mira Loma California Author: buffalo, New York Loan Modification: Mira Loma , California

Oct 21 2016
Guru Services Poor communication, lies, and wouldn't return deposit after I cancelled the job Commerce Michigan Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Guru Services Internet

Oct 21 2016
PAYNE LAW PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION PAYNE LAW The lawfirm is unethical in its billing practices and charges Toronto Nationwide Report removal Author: Brampton, Ontario Lawyers: PAYNE LAW PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 21 2016
Jefferey Sievers The Big Show The Big Show scam..please contact me to take down this scam Nashville Tennessee Author: NC, North Carolina Modeling & Talent Agencies: Jefferey Sievers Internet
41, Report #1022082

Oct 21 2016
Lending Bee, Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lending Bee, Inc is a local mortgage brokerage in business under the same ownership since 2003. Partners, employees and clients of Lending Bee, Inc. are all like a big family. Lending Bee, Inc. dedicated to its customers, practices and a good name.*UPDATE: Lending Bee, Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lending Bee, Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
From the President of the company Author: , California Mortgage Companies: Lending Bee, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lending Bee is a trusted name in the private mortgage fund and hard money loans field. Lending Bee, Inc. is dedicated to its customers. Lending Bee, Inc. implements latest technologies, systems and security to keep customers data safe and protected. Lending Bee, a company that takes its philosophy in being the best private money loans and private financing around to heart. Internet

Oct 21 2016
Muir Wood Adolescent and Family Services Muir Wood Teen Treatment Misled By Staff During Visit, Horrible Communication With The Staff Petaluma California Author: Oregon Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Muir Wood Adolescent and Family Services Petaluma, California

Oct 21 2016
10:01 AM, Fishpond Com MGMD This company is falsely selling products manufactured and legally owned by Pamper YourSelf. They have copied the product labels and are selling product that is made by them and not by Pamper YourSelf. COMMERCE California Author: California Beauty Products: COMMERCE, California

Oct 21 2016
08:43 AM Scammed me out of my money for the last 8 months Internet Internet Author: Redford, Michigan Tours & Excursions: Internet

Oct 21 2016
Hydrolux skin care CA skin Cellvia, CA skin hydrolux. Spoke to an individual by the name of Angel Cruze Hydrolux rip off, not a free trial and no 14 day cancellation notice on the website unknown Internet other companies associated Author: Kincardine, Ontario TV Advertisements: Hydrolux skin care Internet

Oct 21 2016
07:47 AM service not longer exists or can't access after taking the money out of my account Miami Florida or internet Internet Author: Pinellas park, Florida Dating Services: Internet

Oct 21 2016
Power Places Tours Inc Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living, Gregg Braden, Toby Weiss, Theresa Weiss They threatened to sue a good friend of mine for $1.5million, they SLAPPed her and tried to suppress the truth from the public about their bad business practices Boulder Colorado
Author: Colorado Celebrities: Power Places Tours Inc Boulder, Colorado

Oct 20 2016
Gulf Grove Apts 2057 waveland ave Tommy is ripping off the owner of gulf grove apts. here. He will rip you off. waveland Mississippi Author: waveland , Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Gulf Grove Apts 2057 waveland ave waveland, Mississippi

Oct 20 2016
airbnb I didn’t receive the payouts from the upcoming reservations. It’s ILLEGAL!!! Windermere FL Call the IRS Author: Windermere, Florida Lodging: airbnb Internet