Your Search | air around the clock

Jul 10 2014
Cheapoair Deliberately offer lower airfare then while purchasing raise price stating lower price no longer available Internet Author: San Francisco, California Air Travel: Cheapoair Internet

Jul 10 2014
Brenzo Danielle Rod Baker better hope he is nopt spotted around here cause we will be looking for him tampa Florida Author: TAMPA, Florida Mechanics: Brenzo tampa, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Total Maintenance of Tampa I would be leary of this companies air conditioning cleaning offer. Just saying I was not satisfied Tampa, Florida Author: Silver Springs, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Total Maintenance of Tampa Tampa, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Severns Air Conditioning and Heating Company Murrieta Air Conditioner Repair Severns Air Condition will leave you HOT (literally) Murrieta California Author: Temecula, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Severns Air Conditioning and Heating Company Murrieta, California

Jul 10 2014
Kenmark Air/ Ken McDaniel Taking advantage of a elderly woman with dementia Punta Gorda Florida Author: punta gorda, Florida Consumer Services: Kenmark Air Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 09 2014
Air Care Medical Refused to accept returned machine n firstt day of 3 day grace period Clovis California Author: Coarsegold, California Appliances: Air Care Medical Clovis, California

Jul 09 2014
BravoFly Flight cancelled of no fault of my own, BravoFly refuses to refund New York City New York Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Air Travel: BravoFly Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Preffered air duct cleaning Has coupons all over the Internet on living social and groupon. Will not honor them and tried to get 700 out of us before the cleaning which was supposed to be 50 bucks. Don't let them in your house. Very sketchy company!!! Omaha and council bluffs Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Cleaning Services: Preffered air duct cleaning Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Robert Decker/A+Rated (Not!) Bob, or Robert Decker did the same thing to me as it seems he has done to another on this site. He told me he needed several thousand dollars, all up front, scarying me he would not fit me into his summer schedule if I didn't get him that money right away, and then kept giving me the run around as to rain and when he would actually start the job.  Fonda New York Author: Miami, Florida Roofing Companies: Robert Decker/A+Rated (Not!) Fonda, New York

Jul 09 2014
Direct-general Company gives you the run around and low balls all claims newport news Nationwide Author: yorktown, Virginia Car Insurance: Direct-general Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Sears Air Duct Cleaning Sears used to have such a good reputation Lorton Virginia Author: Springfield, Virginia Cleaning Services: Sears Air Duct Cleaning Lorton, Virginia

Jul 09 2014
Bank of America and 2 of their employees customer service clerks Made things difficult just to receive my debit card when I have been a client with them for some years now and gave me a run around with things Tampa, FL 33622-5118 Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Banks: Bank of America and 2 of their employees Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
L&S Air Conditioning Sent incompetent people and never fixed problem, unreliable, poor quality Henderson Nevada Author: Phoenix, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: L&S Air Conditioning Henderson, Nevada

Jul 08 2014
Stokesdale Heating and Air Conditioning Bad business practices Stokesdale North Carolina Author: Stokesdale, North Carolina Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Stokesdale Heating and Air Conditioning Stokesdale, North Carolina

Jul 08 2014
Luminess Air Luminess Tan Bait and switch, no service, DO NOT BUY Stafford Texas Author: OXNARD, California Beauty Salons: Luminess Air Stafford, Texas

Jul 08 2014
Amcor Group USA Amcor PVM 12000E Portable Air Conditioner Caved in the plaster of my ceiling and nearly set my son's bedroom on fire Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Electronic Manufacturers: Amcor Group USA Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
we clean garages Run around experts delivering nothing Miami Florida Author: San Diego, California Cleaning Services: we clean garages Miami, Florida

Jul 07 2014
Around the Table Ripoff. No morals whatsoever. Terrible businessman. Mauldin South Carolina Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Around the Table Mauldin, South Carolina

Jul 07 2014
Sunline Travel Tina Ahmed Deceptive and slimy business practices New York New York City Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Sunline Travel New York, Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Wells Fargo Chaz and Ashley Hawthorne Wells fargo allowed chaz and ashley hawthorne used their position to obtain information from our former bank accounts to slander saying we are poor and they make more money and telling other wells far Phenix City, Alabama
Author: Phenix City, Alabama Rotten Neighbors: Wells Fargo Phenix City, Alabama

Jul 07 2014
Spirit Airlines Misleading Advertisements about 9$ Club Internet Author: San Diego, California Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Internet

Jul 07 2014
jam enterprises owned by jeff davis Just About Saving Money,INP home, Info Net Products,Digital Cable Today,Digital TV Express,Finally Free TV and Free to Air Jeff Davis took my money and delivered a non working box colorado springs Colorado Author: Empire, Michigan Attorneys General: jam enterprises owned by jeff davis colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 07 2014
Fingerhut I opened an account around dec 11 2013 and to this day have not received any product but there trying to say I owe them my account on under legal investigation and no one will respond to my emails or calls I'm sooo fed up this situation is going nowhere and it's messing up my credit which I just paid over 2000 to fix it!! I'm so fed up with getting no where with fingerhut I should not have to pay a penny if I never received my order Internet
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Internet

Jul 07 2014
Equity Acquisition Services INC or Travel Around the World INC Scam to Time Share Users CancĂșn and Fort Lauderdale Quintana Roo Author: Darkville, Ontario Timeshare Rentals: Equity Acquisition Services INC CancĂșn , Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
michigan realty solutions Richmond MI michigan realty solutions Richmond Mi Not Paying its Contractors, communication subpar, getting the run around. Richmond Michigan Author: macomb cnty, Michigan Realtors: michigan realty solutions Richmond MI Richmond, Michigan

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC