Your Search | air around the clock

Aug 21 2014
Zomaron Merchant Services Mitchell McQuade, Invos, Mitch McQuade, Sales Force Marketing Are Fraudsters They Don't Pay You, Run Around, Disappear and Won't Answer Questions Calgary, London Ontario, Edmonton, Montreal, Ontario,Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Zomaron Merchant Services Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 21 2014
freedom pop phones that don't work and shady refund practices long as hell phone waits and people who can't help you at all and run around Internet Author: university park, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: freedom pop Internet

Aug 20 2014
Expert Air Services DRIVER TERRORIZES MOTORISTS Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida Home Improvements: Expert Air Services Naples, Florida

Aug 19 2014
American Conservation and Air Improper repairs, charged excessively, DID NOT FIX AC Austin Texas Author: Pflugerville, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: American Conservation and Air Austin, Texas

Aug 19 2014
Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Bullied into renewing and when i refused i found the charge on my statement anyways. Can't use the service and am dizzy from all the circling around Sarasota Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Travel Agencies: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Aug 19 2014
Quality Air Duct Cleaning They didn't do anything that was stated in the deep clean ad I paid $79 for. Irving Texas Author: Little Elm, Texas Home Improvements: Quality Air Duct Cleaning Irving, Texas

Aug 19 2014
US Air Solutions Phone: 877-471-3529Email: usairsolutions@yahoo.com Classic bait and switch scam with unskilled technicians Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: US Air Solutions Internet

Aug 19 2014
keller chevrolet 3600 Genesee street Cheektowaga new york 14225 although I authorized repairs for $1300 and they promised me a free loaner, They turned around and charged me $1884.27 and charged me an additional $225 for a rental. hey told me this is how it's done and I am getting a deal. Cheektowaga New York Author: blasdell, New York Auto Mechanics: keller chevrolet Cheektowaga, New York

Aug 19 2014
Allainz Travel Insurance Shame on United Airlines for associating with them Nationwide Author: Huntsville, Alabama Air Travel: Allainz Travel Insurance Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
cons call home / millicorp looking for a cheaper way 2 speak 2 my loved one who was incarcerated, the collect call was asking me 2 contact global telelink. I went on line googling global telelink. saw an ad for cheaper services click here. I did do and was directed to cons call home I ordered a package they have me a number. unfortunately tht number never worked. 10 days l8r a gentleman contacted me regarding my services. at tht time my inmate was no longer at tht facility. do I cancelled. the csr told me my money shud b refunded within 24 hours. 90 days later I'm still getting the run around. does any body know who I did contract in this matter? Plz e mail me Florida Internet Author: west Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: cons call home / millicorp Internet

Aug 16 2014
Four Seasons Sunrooms run-around on the phone; disinterested in the problems; Holbrook New York Author: Tupper Lake, New York Builders & Contractors: Four Seasons Sunrooms Holbrook, New York

Aug 16 2014
Health Mor Bob V of Mi Air Care Beware of Mi Air Care scam!! Beaver West Virginia
Author: Beckley, West Virginia Civil Rights Violators: Health Mor Beaver, West Virginia

Aug 16 2014
Dagar Heating & Air Dagar Mechanical ( as per BBB) & Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation Wrong diagnosis of A/C which has resulted in further damage!! Carrollton Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Maintenance Companies: Dagar Heating & Air Carrollton, Texas

Aug 16 2014
Southern Coast Electrical Plumbing and Air Conditioning Company is a total fraud. I called them for an emergency and they sent a.workman who didn t repair the AC unit and claimed he couldn't get into the warehouse on the weekend. He claimed he put all this freon.in the unit. He comes up two n days later with.a huge bill. I had the air conditioner repaired for $200. He tried to sell me.a new.unit. BocaRaton Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Consumer Services: Southern Coast Electrical Plumbing and Air Conditioning Bocas Raton , Florida

Aug 15 2014
Vision Angeles Robert Simpson Blows a lot of hot air and smoke...And wast your time by promising things that will not happen! Hollywood Internet Author: New York, New York Producers: Vision Angeles Internet

Aug 15 2014
Melissa Bryan Medium, Outlaw Life Enterprises LLC, Senora C Christmas Character Paranormal show used to vent spleen about things best left unsaid. Arroyo Seco, New Mexico
Author: , Arizona Psychic: Melissa Bryan Arroyo Seco, New Mexico

Aug 13 2014
SAMM's HEATING AND AIR SCAM These guys create problems and charge to fix them Plano Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Appliances: SAMM's HEATING AND AIR Plano, Texas

Aug 12 2014
Advantage Air Conditioning Beware of Bait and Switch Duct Cleaning Sebastian Florida Author: Grant, Florida Builders & Contractors: Advantage Air Conditioning Sebastian, Florida

Aug 12 2014
Legalzoom.com Legalzoom.com, legalzoom, legal zoom Legal Zoom is a complete rip off. More money, less service. Nationwide Author: Bel Air, Maryland Legal Process Services: Legalzoom.com Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Temecula Valley Heating & Air The Worst Air Conditioning Company, Scam Temecula California Author: murrieta, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Temecula Valley Heating & Air temecula, California

Aug 09 2014
one travel the worst company on earth las vegas Nevada Author: detroit, Michigan Air Travel: one travel las vegas, Nevada

Aug 09 2014
CLT Quality Air Duct Cleaning - owner Mark Ohana Mark Ohana TOTAL RIPOFF, RUDE OWNER, SCAM - STAY AWAY - NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM . THEY ALSO WRITE FAKE REVIEWS ON YELP - TOTALLY HORRIBLE SERVICE OR LACK THEREOF Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cleaning Services: CLT Quality Air Duct Cleaning - owner Mark Ohana Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 09 2014
Jamie Chaidez Jamie Chaidez Jamie Millis Juan Chaidez Ma's Mini Pigs & Poultry Poor animals wallowing and eating around their own feces in tightly contained pens Kyle Texas
Author: Kyle, Texas Animal Abuse: Jamie Chaidez Kyle, Texas

Aug 08 2014
GREATLAKESHEATING-AC.COM MICHAEL J RITTER, MIKE RITTER, GREAT LAKES HEATING AIR CONDTIONING & ELECTRICAL, INC. SOUTH BEND INDIANA UNPROFESSIONAL, UNREASONABLE, AND NOT HONEST SOUTH BEND Indiana Author: south bend, Indiana Electrical Services: GREATLAKESHEATING-AC.COM SOUTH BEND, Indiana