Your Search | air canada

Aug 23 2016
Mikhail Misha Suvorov Escape rooms Misha Suvorov, Escape Room Games, Virtual Reality Games, Misha Suvorov dirty actor. SCAM, STAY away From Scammers and Liars, Deceiving People who will take your money and run. Los Angeles California
Author: Bed Air, California Tours & Excursions: Mikhail Misha Suvorov Escape rooms Los Angeles, California

Aug 23 2016
Maura Company is fraudulent and lies at every turn. Canada Internet Author: Connecticut Pet Shops & Supplies: Maura Internet

Aug 23 2016
Bradley-Morris Hot Air, Dog & Pony Nationwide Author: Ohio Employment Services: Bradley-Morris Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
DELTA Airlines Always LATE , Unorganized , OLD PLANES Atlanta Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Air Travel: DELTA Airlines Internet

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Breyer's Uce Cream Breyer's, a division of Unilever Selling air instead of ice cream Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Breyer's Uce Cream Internet

Aug 20 2016
Apple Repair Canada Toronto Laptop Service They are scammers. Stay away. Just recently, I purchased a laptop from apple repair canada and was told i had warranty for 90 days.  Richmond Hill Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Fraud: Apple Repair Canada Richmond Hill, Ontario

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 19 2016
Expedia OOps just kidding...you selected 18 seats on 3 flights for 3 people, but we won't tell the airline. Internet Author: Lancaster, California Air Travel: Expedia Internet

Aug 18 2016
Pro Comfort Air Systems his work was not reliable, he caused additional damage in the ceiling when he came out the first time, he refused to fix the ceiling after he damaged it, his work that he originally did had to be redone, he did not go by his warranty Moreno Valley California
Author: Los Angeles, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Pro Comfort Air Systems Moreno Valley, California

Aug 18 2016
Efficiency Air, LLC total scum, ripped customers and employess off Fort Myers, Florida Author: fort myers, Florida Maintenance Companies: Efficiency Air, LLC fort myers, Florida

Aug 17 2016
B-AIR Intertex Inc BAIRB-AIRIntertex IncIntertex Inc.aer industriesaerindustrieskodiakgrizzly Pump and dump scheme going on behind closed doors. Azusa California Author: Seattle, Washington Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: B-AIR Intertex Inc Azusa, California

Aug 15 2016
Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises They offered samples for the product(jinja) so I sent for the samples and was nothing on there about a trail mthly delivery after the samples or I wouldn't have ordered the samples I just wanted to try it..I received the samples then I look at my credit card and there was an unauthorized amount of $52. From jinja so I called and emailed to see why they took that amount out and never received a response, they give you the phone number and the email but never respond so I called on their answering machine and cancelled plus I emailed a cancellation and was still charged so I received a new credit card so they wouldn't be able to take out and I don't how they did it but they took $52 again out of my new card I don't even know how they got the numbers because I didn't authorize them to take it. This place is a ripoff and I want my refund back and for them to leave me alone I don't want the product!!! Please help me I don't believe it is legit!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2016
AIRO air conditioning and heating.Keith he came to do maintanance on airconditioner all he did was replace contactor and added some frion cost 360.00 dollars motorfan is loud leaking fluid out he didnot do the job Fontana California Author: Loma Linda, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: AIRO Fontana, California

15, Report #1320664

Aug 14 2016
Matthew Nathan Lee, Nathan Lee Seemingly very kind college student ,or at least that's what he said, pretty helpful as well. But a THIEF!! Jacksonville Internet Author: Miami, Florida Air Travel: Matthew Nathan Lee Internet

Aug 13 2016
Idiot at IBM / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Fraudulent Crook / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Fraudulent Crook / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal , Quebec Consulting: IBM / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Montreal , Quebec

Aug 13 2016
oddmaker.eg offshore betting site want pay winningn canada Internet Author: memphis, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: oddmaker.eg offshore betting site Internet

18, Report #1322069

Teehood Scam Company Hidden Canada
Author: Royse City, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Teehood Internet

19, Report #1322039

Aug 11 2016
justfly.com Just FlyJustfly.com Bait and Switch on Airfare Prices Internet Author: Kensington, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

20, Report #1322035

Aug 11 2016
Fly Pet Express Adam Karl and David Enbar Scammed me out of $970.00 for Pet Express Shipping. These people are truely evil. Baltimore Internet Maryland Author: BLY, Oregon Air Travel: Fly Pet Express Internet

21, Report #1321947

Aug 11 2016
North Shore Bathrooms & Flooring Mitchell Lucas Encore BathML Desgins Mitchell Lucas, ML Designs, North Shore Bath, Encore Designs Vancouver British Columbia Getting your facts straight Author: British Columbia Builders & Contractors: North Shore Bathrooms & Flooring North Vancouver, Canada

Aug 09 2016
One night dating They won't uninstall their website from my email Internet Author: Calgary Alberta Canada, Alabama Adult Web Site: One night dating

Aug 08 2016
Focus nutra , intelligex Canadian, amped nutra Mail fraud, blackmail! Los Angeles, savannah georgia London, Canada Nationwide Author: Vacaville , California Computer Mail Order: Focus nutra Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Trane Air Conditioner Company Trane A Mouse will stop a Trane Air Conditioner Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Inverness, Florida Manufacturers: Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Trane Air Conditioner Company Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Choice home warranty Purchased home warranty for 4 homes for 6 year term with no cap for repairs. The first claim was fir an airconitioner. They claimed the air conditioner was old and they would not cover repairs. They advertise that age of appliance is no issue. It is the cost that is the issue of them not repairing. We paid 9k for those warranties but do not want to cover repairs. They falsely advertise to get you sucked into a cobtract they do not honir. New Jersey Internet Author: Plant City, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Choice home warranty Internet