AIR CANADA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: air canada
There may be more specific results for "air canada"
For more specific results for "air canada"
Showing 26-50 of 25,108 Found Reports For more specific results for "air canada"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 06 2017
Living Libations SO NOT TRUSTWORTHY or KIND Ontario Canada
refund was issued Author: Internet Alternative Health: Living Libations Internet

Oct 05 2017
All Canada Movers, iRelocate Ripping people off by collecting their information and selling it for money for lead generation purpose without their consent. Canada Wide Nationwide Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Internet Fraud: All Canada Movers Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
amazon prime store card Bait n switch interest rate and Syncrony Bank is the worst to call. There is no heartbeat in the organization. Orlando Florida Typical Author: ESCONDIDO, California Credit & Debt Services: amazon prime store card Internet

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
H & H Heating and Air LLC H & H Heating and Air LLC we are checking on it and then they ignor you after they have your money. McKinney Texas Author: Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: H & H Heating and Air LLC McKinney, Texas

Oct 04 2017
TD Visa TD Canada TrustTD insurance company TD Visa took a large sum of funds out of my account without my authorization, no garnish nothing. I had a td visa over 6 years ago and became disabled. I was paying the balance protection insurance therefore I filed a claim. I was told by the insurance company this was paid and I had nothing to worry about. 6 years later they take out the money from my account. Toronto Ontario I was fooled by TD Author: Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TD Visa Toronto, Ontario

Oct 04 2017
Expedia.com Made a reservation for 3 people, somehow I misspelled the last name of one of them, a trip that cost 356.00 to Guatemala city turned to cost me 1500.00 nobody was able to help me, and I file a complain and 2 weeks and no answer. After more than 10 years u They do not care. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Air Travel: Expedia.com Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
Myonlinedrugdealer Stacks@milli this guy got me.. I should of looked him up.1st I'm the dumb one I just thought I could trust a white guy.its obvious he's on coke. The feds need to shut him down.i just wanted to try his stash for med Took my money Canada Internet Author: Englewood, Florida Abusive Parents: Myonlinedrugdealer Internet

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 02 2017
ProjectorDudes.com Take USD - convert to Canadian dollars and dont deliver equipment Canada Internet Author: Champaign, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ProjectorDudes.com Internet

Oct 02 2017
Anderson Capital Group Community Development First Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fail to pay quarterlies as agreed. Take your money deliver bunch of excuses. Internet Anderson Capital and CDF Scam Continues with Doug Bowen, CDF and Anderson Capital Group Author: Bountiful, Utah Financial Services: Anderson Capital Group Internet

Oct 02 2017
XIAMEN SENYANG CO, Ltd medicalxm.com en.medicalxm.com ect = Rip Off Con Boy: PING WANG, aka's: SY Carter, Jack, Carter Lin, etc. And Rip Off Con Girl aka's: SUSAN WANG, Susan Ding, Anny Ding, Susan Anny Ding, Susan, etc. We placed a sustantial order with XIAMEN SENYANG Co., ltd last year at REHACARE waited 6 months for order PING WANG & SUSAN WANG was saying they are being made, when alternating mattresses & aternating air pumps NOT ONE was as we ORDERED and paid for same as we read all the other RIP OFF COMPLAINTS ON HERE. Xiamen 361000, Fujian, China. Internet
Author: Wien Vienna, Hospitals: XIAMEN SENYANG CO, Ltd Internet

Oct 02 2017
White Forest Bulldogs Ontario Canada, Mariton Manganaan. Beware Whiteforest Bulldogs!!!
Whiteforest Bulldogs Healthy and Amazing French Bulldogs. The Breeder, Mariton Manganaan of Mono, Ontario is respectable and very professional to deal with. Author: Toronto , Ontario Dog Breeders: White Forest Bulldogs Ontario Canada Ontario, Canada

Oct 01 2017
Eldad Lieberman Eli Lieberman, New York Jet Club, The London Club, Prestige Private Air Money Theft & Bank Fraud Los Angeles #211 California
Author: Chino Hills, California Bad Check Writers: Eldad Lieberman Los Angeles #211, California

Oct 01 2017
24-7 ride Mr. Daryoush M Jahromi, CEO This company left us stranded with no ride to LAX and we could not get a hold of the driver! Tustin California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Air Travel: 24-7 ride Tustin, California

Sep 30 2017
Sachamlynek Ordered Fallsworth Hats Harris Tweed Lewis Newsboy Cap Outlet Sale to be from Canada GOT 9Fifty Snapback Chicago Bulls Basketball Cap from China City Internet Author: Bremerton, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Sachamlynek Internet

Sep 30 2017
canada addiction recovery network Rocky Mountain recovery network spirt of the north recovery network Fraudulent not giving the services paid for. Caused emotional damage to my and family members. james river Alberta Author: Victoria , British Columbia Clinics: canada addiction recovery network james river, Alberta

Sep 30 2017
American Airlines Theft Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa Beach, Florida Air Travel: American Airlines Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
Conservice utilities I rent a home from American homes 4rent and they use conservice utilities service which includes gas,sewer,trash,water,electricity i moved here in May 2017 every month my bill keepers going higher instead of lower it's only me and my daughter living in this house I don't put the air on during the day just the ceiling fan I cook once a day and my bill this month was 400.00 last month was 364.00 I've never seen nobody come and check the meters to see my usage Utah Las Vegas nevada Author: Canton, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Conservice utilities Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
VIP Link Whirlpool Appliances Do not expect professionalism, timely deliveries, or to be treated well Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Appliances: VIP Link Whirlpool Appliances Nationwide

Sep 28 2017
Koons Ford Said my truck was ready I got there and had new problems. Air cons leaking no radio. Gwynn Oak Maryland Author: Gwynn Oak, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Koons Ford Gwynn Oak, Maryland

Sep 27 2017
Quicken Canada Intuit ,parent Company, Mountain View, California Intuit Canada Quicken is trashing customer's data files Vancouver, BC Nationwide Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Computer Software: Quicken Canada Nationwide

Sep 27 2017
artic cold refrigeration/ Mathew Cormier Fraudulent company who will take your money and deliver nothing. Then keep lying to you if you can get them on the phone (which is nearly impossible) Saint-Antoine, New Brunswick, Canada Internet Author: Brentwood, California Small Business Services: artic cold refrigeration Internet

Sep 27 2017
Inspector Clouseau Home Inspections, San Antonio, Texas Fraudulent Inspection Reports San Antonio Texas Internet
Woody Livingston is a Home Inspector who has no clue what he's doing What are you Livingston reviews Author: San Antonio, Texas Home Improvements: Inspector Clouseau Home Inspections, San Antonio, Texas Internet