Your Search | air canada

Sep 28 2015
Air Doctor Completely destroyed our AC and Furnace Theodore Alabama Author: Fairhope, Alabama Electrical Services: Air Doctor Theodore, Alabama

Sep 28 2015
Pat Licata Construction Patrick Licata, Pat Licata Boynton Beach Pat Licata takes senior citizens money and never does the work, then goes to Canada and plays golf Biynton Beach Florida Author: Palm beach, Florida Home Improvements: Pat Licata Construction Biynton Beach, Florida

Sep 26 2015
Neattravel Global Assistance,Fly Global Inc, Puneet Sawhney, puneetflyglobal , Totally deceptive from start to finish!! Woodridge Nationwide Author: Apple Valley, California Air Travel: Neattravel Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
Orangutan Installed an air conditioner wrong. Wasn't wired correctly. Also wired the filter incorrectly and burned it out. 1200.00 filter. Tempe Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Orangutan Tempe, Arizona

Sep 25 2015
Blue Dot of Maryland Blue Dot installed a new Carrier air conditioner and furnace on August 8, 2015 which froze up and lost Puron. A tech determined it had been incorrectly wired to the switches. Forest Hill Maryland The President of Blue Dot calls the customer. Author: Catonsville, Maryland Appliances: Blue Dot of Maryland Forest Hill, Maryland

Sep 24 2015
My Beatshop Well I bought a beat from my beat shop on August 5 an I made a song to it an I talked to a radio station an they said I need authorization from the producer to play it on the radio so when I found the number to my beat shop I called it and that was not even the number to it was some guy who lived in canada. Then I tried to email them an they said they have no records of me buying the beat. But I have the receipt to the beat I bought. But I just want to get in contact with my beat shop to get a hold of the producer to get authorization to play my song on the radio Sebastopol California Author: Mount Pleasant, Michigan Consumer Services: My Beatshop Internet

Sep 24 2015
hdprojectorworld took my money,did'nt deliver,still waiting Richmond Canada Nationwide Author: clinton twp, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: hdprojectorworld Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
HUB International Canada West Co. dba Hub Insurance Nanaimo, Hub Insurance Vancouver Island, Hub Insurance Canada hub insurance vanocuver island nanaimo bc complaints problems ray leitch scam scammer fraud Nanaimo BC Author: Nanaimo, Insurance Companies: HUB International Canada West Co. dba Nanaimo, British Columbia

Sep 23 2015
Rony F. Herrera Lacole 1 LLCThunder DemolitionGiselle Herrera Refused to pay technician to fix paid tenants air conditioning in Florida mid summer at 87 degrees. Miami Florida
Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Plumbing: Rony F. Herrera Miami,

Sep 22 2015
Orbitz Scam - Fraudulate Cancelation of flights On Line Internet Orbitz Feedback Author: Texas Air Travel: Orbitz Internet

Sep 22 2015
Air around the clock Unprofessional non-trustworthy lousy service coral springs Florida Author: margate, Florida Consumer Services: Air around the clock coral springs , Florida

Sep 21 2015
05:29 PM Worst flight booking experience ever!! Some where near Toronto Internet Author: London, Ontario Air Travel: Internet

Sep 21 2015
David Robert Conway Dave Conway Crook and the worst lawyer I have ever met - this guy belongs in jail- numerous discipline history with the Law Society of Upper Canada Toronto Ontario This Jerk should not be let loose on the public with a law license Author: toronto, Ontario Lawyers: David Robert Conway Toronto, Ontario

Sep 21 2015
Murray Knapp Auctions uses phantom bidders usually bidder #21 and 44 SW. Ontario Canada Ontario Author: Wallaceburg, Ontario Clubs & Organizations: Murray Knapp Auctions Ontario

Sep 20 2015
Beauty By Brianne - Vancouver, British Columbia fraud, ripoff, unlicensed, fraudulent business, Briadoublene Vancouver BC Canada
I DO NOT offer any kind of at-home or out-of-home services. Those are false allegations. Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Beauty By Brianne Vancouver , British Columbia

Sep 19 2015
Toms discount air and auto repair Simple break inspection gone wrong! Leesburg Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Auto Mechanics: Toms discount air and auto repair Leesburg, Florida

Sep 18 2015
Toner Selection DON'T BUY FROM THESE THIEVES!! Quebec Canada Author: Branford, Connecticut Miscellaneous Electronics: Toner Selection Internet

Sep 17 2015
TOPBET I have been betting with TOPBET for 3 years now. Although I frequently have issues with there slow payouts, this time they are really over doing it. It's been 14 days that I requested a $2500to the pay to card optio. Everytime I call they tell me that the money has been released and it's a processing issue. The thing I am most concerned about at this point is that today none was answering the phones. Something is definitely going on with TOPBET. They are shady I warn all to stay away. Any suggestions on what I should do at this poin? Manila Canada Author: Beverly Hills, California Offshore Gambling: TOPBET Manila ,

SAI WORLD TRAVELS INC Travel Agent Cheated TROY Michigan
Author: Essex Junction, Vermont Air Travel: SAI WORLD TRAVELS INC TROY, Michigan

Sep 16 2015
Malik Zaman & Associates LTD.USA/Canada/pakistan Malik Zaman Realty Associates FLorida Malik Zaman took my canada Immgration case and 5000US $ case fee.but since 2010 upto now I did not get the Immigrtaion nor fee back also did not attend my call. Palm Beach Garden Florida
A LAWSUIT HAS BEEN FILED AGAINST THE AUTHOR OF THIS FALSE AND DEROGATORY STATEMENT FOR ONE MILLION US DOLLARS$1,000,000.00 IN THE HIGH COURTS OF HIS JURIDICTIONS ON September 01 , 2015 Author: Peshawar, Florida Attorneys General: Malik Zaman & Associates LTD.USA/Canada/pakistan Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
Scott's One Hour Air Conditioning One Hour A/C Total Scam Artist! Tampa Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Scott's One Hour Air Conditioning Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
Bravofly - Bravofly - Rumbo - Volagratis we purchased a ticket with insurance so we can change the ticket with a small fee. 2 months before the flight we emailed customer service to verify possible dates and then we settled on date, we have been going back and forth and to no avail. We the actual dayof departure has passed and we just lost our ticket since no one confirmed our return ticket date. For 2 months we were asking for confirmations and all they said we will confirm. If you want to speak to a customer representative it cot you money. This is an absolute scam. Nationwide No change in getting my refund Author: baie durfe, Quebec Air Travel: Bravofly Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
zedwed zedwed liars Canada Internet Author: Compton, California Shipping & Handling: zedwed Internet

Sep 15 2015
Vickychen 110 I placed a order for a pair of men air jordans, I placed the order on july 22,2015 as of today i haven't received my order. On their website the have where you can leave a message and someone will respond within 12 hours. I have not gotten a response yet, and my order says still processing. China Internet Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Clothing Stores: Vickychen 110 Internet

Sep 14 2015
A-Plus Heating & Air-Conditioning Co they said they would repair a/c but technicians boss called and said non-placeable must replace with new coil Westminister California Author: Norwalk, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: A-Plus Heating & Air-Conditioning Co Westminister, California