Your Search | air canada

Jul 18 2016
Scott's One Hour Air Can't get them to honor a warranty if they won't even show up! Deceptive warranty practices / website! Tampa Florida Author: Lithia, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Scott's One Hour Air Tampa, Florida

Jul 18 2016
Viaguard Accumetrics DNA, prenatal paternity, Harvey Tenenbaum I hated everything about my experience. I was lied to and given the wrong persons results then had questions about them and could not get a single person to tell me how they got mixed up and if my results are even real. I am in the U.S. And will stop at nothing to make sure this company is either shut down or their reputation is ruined so that this doesn't happen to anyone again. I have hired a lawyer and will be going to the media locally and contacting anyone in Canada that will listen to me. If you care to join my email is anicolemills5@gmail.com Toronto, Canada Internet Author: Kentucky Personal Services: Viaguard Accumetrics Internet

Jul 18 2016
All Makes Heating and Air Conditioning (AMHAC) DISHONEST, RUDE, AND FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! BEWARE! Eastchester New York Author: WHITE PLAINS, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: All Makes Heating and Air Conditioning ( New York

National Facility Services Brad Hennick Fraud From Canada Pompano Beach Florida
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cleaning Services: National Facility Services Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 14 2016
Evo Canada evo payments International Signed my business up for a 411 service that they have zero paperwork or voice authorization for? Montreal, Quebec Author: Sudbury, Ontario Credit Card Processing Companies: Evo Canada Montreal,, Quebec

Jul 14 2016
farebuzz.com Alfonso J Ripped off on travel airline reservation New York, New York Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Air Travel: farebuzz.com Internet

Jul 14 2016
Psychic Medium Laura Lee Fraudulent/Fake/Untelligent On-Air CBS Radio and Blog Talk Radio's A Fine Time for Healing with Randi Fine Special Psychic Medium Bloomington IL
Author: California Psychic: Psychic Medium Laura Lee Internet

Jul 14 2016
Allegiant Air After you read their terms of service you will not fly them Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Alabama Air Travel: Allegiant Air Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Aztil air conditioning Aztil air conditioning 2534 s military trail west palm beach florida 33415 888 440-9063 license # caco #49253 cell 561 718-4090 Aztil air conditioning took my m9ney and provided a fraudulent contract, my central broke they show up next day, but promise they work 24 hours round the clock, the service hits fix nothing and wind up robbing jewelry from my house, please stay far far away from these scammer theives!! Aztil air conditioning west palm beach florida Nationwide Author: Florida, Florida Emergency Services: Aztil air conditioning florida

Jul 14 2016
Frank Gangi Couture Trust, Venetian Ambassador, BroadVoice Global Naps, BEWARE of BUYING CRAIGSLIST BEVERAGE AIR 20.7 Reach-in Fridge-Freezer Chestnut hill Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Appliances: Frank Gangi Chestnut hill, Massachusetts

Jul 13 2016
Air Solutions USA These people are rude, incompetent and surley Woodstock Georgia Author: Waleska, Georgia Home Improvements: Air Solutions USA Woodstock, Georgia

Jul 12 2016
First Class Vacations - Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business REVIEW: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. dedicated to customer satisfaction and ensuring an exceptional vacation experience to each and every client. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. I had a great vacation Author: Gainesville area, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. Reliable personal services, not like what you get through unreliable Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 11 2016
Cooper11 Properties LLC, Scott Bertain Scott Bertain, Managing Director; Linda Wu, Escrow Agent with Title Group, LLC Senior, living in Alberta, Canada, offered to sell my timeshare and required that I pay The Title Group a fee, and they wanted me to transfer US funds to pesos'. That got me curious so I contacted a lawyer, and proceeded to do some research on my own, was not satisfied with what I found. Columbus Ohio Author: Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Alabama Resorts: Cooper11 Properties LLCScott Bertain Columbus, Ohio

Jul 11 2016
Meds Report Luke Lumpkin Unethical Business Practices and Scam. Houston Texas and Canada Author: Houston, Texas Medical Supplies: Meds Report Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
survival life americangunassociation i purchased what I thought was a Girandoni air rifle, but the Girandoni name appears no where. I purchased this with the idea that if I had to sell it in the future , because of the name I would be able to recoup my money. I was deceived. Internet Hello Ralph Author: paterson, New Jersey Guns & Ranges: survival life Internet

Jul 09 2016
Hydra brakes Rip off sweet granny Canada Author: Abbottstown, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Hydra brakes Canada

Jul 08 2016
EROS ADS ARBITRARILY BANNED BY IN HOUSE LEGAL TEAM VANCOUVER Montreal Canada Author: new westminster, British Columbia Advertising Agencies: EROS ADS Internet

Jul 08 2016
Charles Bailey Cbsheatandac Charles Bailey, CbsheatandacC.B's Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC Scam Alert! Charles took $4800.00 down payment to begin a job the next day but never showed. After 2 weeks of calling I finally had to cancel the charge on my credit card. Jonesboro Georgia Author: Snellville, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Charles Bailey Cbsheatandac Jonesboro, Georgia

Jul 08 2016
MBP Heating and Air INC- Put holes through ceiling during water-heater install Richardson Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Plumbing: MBP Heating and Air INC Richardson, Texas

Jul 08 2016
Emcorp home improvement LLC Ernie Contes. Ernie Contes showed up to install a mini split air con system on May 26,2016.it is July 9 and it's still not working. The water is not draining out but into the apt walk now threre is mold ever time he sends his guys to fix it it gets worse he damaged the brick of the building to make a vent. It is exposed to all the rain seeping in. He became hostile when I told him I want my $6500 refund I called the police on him. This will go to court. He is a scam. No knowledge of construction. I asked for insurance. I'm still waiting. No home improvement license? Stay away from him Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn , New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Emcorp home improvement LLC Brooklyn, New York

Jul 07 2016
Spirit Airlines my flight left EARLY-there were 5 of us stopping in Houston. Nationwide Author: Adairsville, Georgia Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
North Capital Insurance OPEN JOB/POSITION SCAM Toronto Ontario, Canada Author: Norwalk, California Insurance Companies: North Capital Insurance Toronto, Ontario

Jul 05 2016
HDC Theater High Definition Canada Inc.HDC Theater INC. nolyn acoustics home theater scan Mississauga Ontario
Author: Ontario Stereos: HDC Theater Mississauga, Ontario

Jul 02 2016
First American Home Buyeras protection fahw.com 6/20/2016- Called fahw to inspect A/C that is is 24 years old as it is not blowing cool air. They sent a contractor (Seabreez) and did inspection who stated system is fine (no leak), thermostat working, fan working, and trwisting/wiggling the electrical wires by the furnace. Handed me an invoice that states 24V line broken.inside wall. Fahw denied without sending me a witten report Los Angeles, California Author: SFV area, California Consumer Services: First American Home Buyeras protection Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
EWING & EWING AIR CONDITIONING LOYAL CUSTOMER SCAMMED BY EWING West Palm Beach Florida Author: wellington, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: EWING & EWING AIR CONDITIONING West Palm Beach, Florida