AIR CARE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: air care
There may be more specific results for "air care"
For more specific results for "air care"
Showing 26-50 of 21,195 Found Reports For more specific results for "air care"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Ecante Eye Cream offered free sample which led to being billed for monthly deliveries! Ventura California Author: Lady Lake, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Ventura, California

Jul 21 2017
VISALIA CARE SCAM FOUNTAIN VALLEY California Author: BRONX, New York Eye Care: VISALIA CARE FOUNTAIN VALLEY, California

Jul 21 2017
Mountain Air Organic Beds Fraud Deceptive Poor Products Unsatisfied Customers Scam Dropship Liars Springdale Arkansas
Author: Springdale, Arkansas Bed & Bath: Mountain Air Organic Beds Springdale, Arkansas

Jul 21 2017
Luxia SKITTLE*AISTYSKINCARERENU FACE CREAM I never agreed to auto shipping and now my account has been charged 2 times once $98.41 & another for $97.41 Internet Author: Moscow Mills, Missouri Skin Care: Luxia Internet

Jul 21 2017
Lunaluxe or Avalure Trial Subscription Hidden in Terms Huntington Beach Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Skin Care: Lunaluxe Internet

Jul 21 2017
MTB Mechanical The company over charge me and did not fix my air-conditioner Matthews North Carolina Author: Concord, North Carolina Electrical Services: Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: MTB Mechanical Matthews, North Carolina

Jul 21 2017
encante eye cream I ordedr encante eye cream sample only.I learned later they will continue shipping&cancelled credit card sherman oaks California Author: los angeles, California Skin Care: encante eye cream sherman oaks, California

Jul 21 2017
Nova Skin Sciences SKIN XPERT SERUMGLOWINGSKIN85551 6.12.17:I 'stupidly' bought in to an offer stating: Macy's is going Out of Business. Get Skin care offer for only $4.96. They sent me more addtn'l product and charged $3.96 and then another $0.99 so I let it go. June 27, 2017: They then went into my account and charged me AGAIN for $103,00 + $109.00 consecutively totalling $212.00!! I called them, told them this WAS NOT AUTHORIZED!! Rep told me they would only refund me 40%!! I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS! I have filed a dispute with my bank. NOVA SKIN SCIENCES IS DISREPUTABLE & DISHONEST!!! SO MAD!! Clearwater, Florida and California Internet - Author: Boulder, Colorado Skin Care: Nova Skin Sciences Internet

Jul 21 2017
Liberty Data Center I have a POA for my elderly neighbor who lives alone. I went out to run an errand and while gone and totally the NO SOLICIATION sign posted, they entered the house and stole $68.00 from my neighbors purse. The sold a subscription to a legally blind woman suffering from dementia Glendale Arizona Author: Mamaroneck, New York Health Care Education: Liberty Data Center Glendale, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Dema Genetix Ripped off by Derma Genetix St Petersburg Florida Author: Leland, North Carolina Eye Care: Dema Genetix

Jul 21 2017
Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Another ripped off customer Costa Mesa California Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Eye Care: Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Internet

Jul 21 2017
Parisan Glow, akaBeanskin Cream, akaUsieyeserum SCAM SCAM SCAM AND RIP OFF--VERY SHADY COMPANY Hong Kong Internet
Author: Illinois Skin Care: Parisan Glow Internet

Jul 20 2017
Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Joanna Gaines I did read the fine print and knew that they would be drop a shipment, but it could be cancelled up to 14 days after your trail Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Skin Care: Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
envie MY EYES HAVE BEEN BOTHERING ME AFTER RUBBING MY BAGS UNDER EYES California Author: East Meadow, New York Eye Care: envie California

Jul 20 2017
Envisage Skin International Kra'sa Anti Aging CreamIlus Anti Aging Serum Told me he did not care what the confirmation sheet said. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Envisage Skin International Internet

Jul 20 2017
lunaLuxe Skin Cream skinagedefy, affinitylive bought trial for 4.99, automatically signed me up for monthly charge Huntington Beach California Internet Author: Basking Ridge, New Jersey Skin Care: lunaLuxe Skin Cream Internet

Jul 20 2017
Revive Youth cream and serum allure noveau No free trials for this company Scam do not buy St.Petersburg Florida Author: Beckly, West Virginia Skin Care: Revive Youth cream and serum St.Petersburg, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Blissful Skincare Blissworld Skin Care145 S. Fairfax Ave suite #400Los Angeles, CA 90036 On 3-20/2017 I ordered samples. 4/3/2017 no samples. / cancelled order.12:10pm EST Did. Receive confirmation./ April statement credit card $104. +$94./will not refund!! Los Angeles, CA 90030 California Author: Oakland Township, Michigan Skin Care: Blissful Skincare Internet

Jul 20 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates paytka.com i did buy anything from these people philadelphia pa. Nationwide Author: Sedona, Arizona Skin Care: TRS Limited Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Illumira Friggin rip-offs Fountain Valley California Author: Orange, California Skin Care: Illumira Internet

Jul 20 2017
Liberty Floor Care Liberty Floor Cleaning  Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: MEDIA, Pennsylvania Sales People: Liberty Floor Care Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2017
14 day Trial Kra'sa I ordered ONLY the 14 day trial and now I have 2 charges on my visa. One from ATTRACTIVE SHIN-TYPES for $103.00 and one from OUREXPERTGUIDE for $109.00 Internet Author: Rochester, New York Skin Care: 14 day Trial Kra'sa Internet

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
Allumiderm Allumieye cream SCAM on subscription charge and trial period Costa Mesa California Author: Clackamas, Oregon Skin Care: Allumiderm Costa Mesa, California