Your Search | air care

Dec 03 2016
YuGuang Liu 00 001 No.3 floor3355 GuDai Road MinHangQu Shanghai Shanghai 201199 I ordered 4Pair of Nike Air max shoes & I only received 3 pair of which the shoes seemed to be made of some sort of plastic material instead of leather or mesh material & I have been trying to get in touch with them without any success. I paid almost $300.00 for these fake shoes & I would like to return them for a full refund Internet Author: Cedartown , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Liu 00 Internet

Dec 03 2016
The deal empire Ordered product and said shipped and never received Internet Author: Sherburn, Minnesota Adult Care Facilities: The deal empire Internet

Dec 03 2016
National Moving Group This is a group of dishonest people who do not care about the consumer. They lure you in with false statements and low initial bid, fail to disclose significant issues and steal your money. Boca Raton Florida Author: Poulsbo, Washington Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 02 2016
ibotta just another corporate company that mistreats customers and doesn't care denver Colorado Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Fraud: ibotta denver, Colorado

Dec 01 2016
7 Second Eye Lift is another useless Eye cream that does not work useless Product, Does not work, Waste of Money, Ripoff Provo, Utah Internet
Author: Palm Springs North, Florida Eye Care: Synergistic Nutritional Compounds Internet

Dec 01 2016
the deal empire I ordered a bodyshaper panty over three weeks ago. I have tryed to contact the by email and by phone but no luck. The phone has a busy sound and no answer back on my email. My item was a total of $24.90. What a rip-off! Hope someone can help to take care of these people who do this kind of thing to people. Internet Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida Clothing Stores: the deal empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Luxoderm Skin Care Products I was on Instagram this morning and found a link about Christy Brinkley Skin Care Products on the Dr. Oz Show. They offered two trial Skin care Products for free if I paid the shipping of $4.99 each and they snuck in an additional $2.99. When I checked m Dr Oz/Christy Brinkley skin care scam Internet Author: Burton, Texas Celebrities: Luxoderm Skin Care Products Internet

Nov 30 2016
Apexvirgin hair Indianhumanhaircompany SELLS BULLSHIT HAIR AVERTISED AS VIRGIN HAIR & WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY Chennai, Nationwide
See pictures Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Apexvirgin hair Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Spark Post Message Systems, Inc. rude, disrespectful, poor customer service, unhelpful, extremely slow, ignored me, didn't care, Internet Author: Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Spark Post Internet

Nov 29 2016
Surge 365 Dawn Brewer Lie to get you to join Glen Carbon Illinois Author: Herriman, Utah Air Travel: Surge 365 Glen Carbon, Illinois

Nov 29 2016
New Age Skin Care Deceptive Advertising - Do Not Trust the Free Trial Tempe AZ Author: Seattle, Washington Alternative Health: New Age Skin Care Internet

Nov 29 2016
Sensible Auto Lending Not so Sensible...horrible customer care Old Saybrook CT Author: East Hartford, Connecticut Car Financing: Sensible Auto Lending Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire My order number was DE126550 ordered on 11/3/2016 address 1735 Caton Ave Brooklyn NY, 11226 suite 344 I place an order with The Deal Empire and never received it. Sent emails no response. Then only name that i wad able to get was kaviyomsv.com Brooklyn NY 11226 klaviyomsv.com. Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Luminess Air Luminess Air Direct This company will steal your money Web Nationwide Author: Carrizo, Texas Beauty Salons: Luminess Air Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Satinyouth.com DBA, ELLEN DEGENERES False advertising stole money Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Adult Care Facilities: Satinyouth.com Internet

Nov 28 2016
Delta Airlines Delta's Horrible Customer Service - Changed Flight Time - Failed to Notify - Refused Seats to us Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Air Travel: Delta Airlines Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
New York Jet Club a.k.a Prestige Private Air - Eli Lieberman, Eli Lieberman who scammed people through Prestige Private Air is now operating New York Jet Club BEWARE Burbank California Author: Stamford, Connecticut Air Travel: New York Jet Club Burbank, California

Nov 28 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Dunhill Development highly trained and experienced team is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. committed to 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star reviews! *UPDATE: Dunhill Development pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
dear concerned quill Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Property Management: Dunhill Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dunhill Development constructing quality custom homes over 20 years. Dunhill Development backs their work with a one year warranty. Dunhill Team treats each project with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail. Osterville, Massachusetts

Nov 28 2016
Jarrod's Law Wendy McIntyre Mentally disturbed lady pretends to care to fulfill her whacked out vendetta Lake Arrowhead Internet Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: Jarrod's Law Internet

Nov 27 2016
Select Student Loan Help It was a scam and i fell for it!! Ripped me off $500 and now owe student loan company a ton of money that I thought was being taken care of by select student loan!! They don't answer the phone and even went to the building where they are supposedly located and there's no office by that name located at that address!!! Los Angeles New York
Author: suffern, New York Credit Services: Select Student Loan Help Los Angeles, California

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 27 2016
HR-Cream SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY OR TRY!!! internet Author: GILBERT, Arizona Eye Care: HR-Cream Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Satin Youth Instant Wrinkle Reducer Instant Wrinkle Reducer - anything but Internet Author: Franklin, Tennessee Eye Care: Satin Youth Instant Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t. I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to court and i spoke with Jim Peters who is in charge He did not seem to care of his personnel doing Nam calling . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide