Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: air care
There may be more reports for "air care"
For more results perform a general search for "air care"
Showing 26-50 of 19,658 Found Reports For more specific results for "air care"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Parisian Glow Parisian Glow Trial Offer Deceptive Advertising! St Petersburg Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg, Florida

Mar 20 2017
Antos & Associates, LLC A client from Clearwater hired us to help with a Medicare DME application and, after getting all the information, decided to ask for money back. Tried to get info and then get money back. Internet Author: Gotha, Florida Health Care Education: Antos & Associates, LLC Internet

Mar 20 2017
Skin endearing Thought I was getting a trial for just shipping and was charged a enormous amount on my credit card. Very deseptive Internet Author: Sacramento, California Skin Care: Skin endearing Internet

Mar 20 2017
bella serata I ordered a free trial per their advertisement and paid for shipping and handling. I was charged full price and am upset Internet Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Skin Care: bella serata Internet

Mar 19 2017
Essential Retail Services Pacific Air Conditioning They'll bury you in work and never pay you Roseville California Author: California Maintenance Companies: Essential Retail Services Roseville , California

Mar 19 2017
ShimmerShine alldayincorporated I ordered a pair of mother/daughter dresses on October 4, 2016. I have yet to receive them. I have been in communication with Shaquille. On Jan. 11 he claimed he recently took over the company and would take care of the order. Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Clothing Stores: ShimmerShine Internet

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 19 2017
Bella Serata Unauthorized Charges to Credit Card Orlando Florida Author: Tarazana, California Skin Care: Bella Serata Internet

Mar 19 2017
Eye Rejuv ES Silka Skin CareSpectraNKA Spectrum Of Health Rip Off No Way to Cancel before being charged Internet Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Skin Care: Eye Rejuv ES Internet

Mar 19 2017
Anti wrinkle skin care skin care free tial offer scams Skin Care Free Trials – Good, Bad & Ugly?You don’t have to look very long or hard online to find a “fantastic free trial sample offer” for skin care creams, serums, moisturizers, eye gels, foams, cleansers, masks, anti- Face cream. Anti aging cream. Beauty Internet Author: Lake city, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Anti wrinkle skin care Internet

SkinEndear Buyer Be Careful Buffalo NY
SkinEndear Author: Mokena, Illinois Skin Care: SkinEndear

Mar 18 2017
Nuvitaskin, Luxuriousserum, luxuriousmoist, regenereskin, regenere Scammers, fraudulent St. George Utah Author: Olathe, Kansas Skin Care: Nuvitaskin St. George , Utah

Mar 18 2017
Revive face cream Amway clear Tallanstown I was asked 2 try sample for free just pay shipping around 8.00 now my account charged 154.00 Internet Internet Author: Glenwood, New Brunswick Skin Care: Revive face cream Internet

Mar 18 2017
Dermasoft Purecell Signed me up for recurring shipments without my permission. Refused to refund for unauthorized shipments. THREATENED me with legal action, investigations into my IP address, etc. Finally agreed to a 50% rebate on shipments. Only because my credit card company was on the line with me! California Internet Response for Jeanne Author: Hanover Park , Illinois Skin Care: Dermasoft Purecell Internet

Mar 18 2017
Dermadevine DermadevineEye Refused their mailing address & location Florida Author: Naples, Florida Skin Care: Dermadevine Florida

Mar 18 2017
Kendall Eye Center Unprofessional very poor service Miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Eye Care: Kendall Eye Center Miami, Florida

Mar 18 2017
Parisian glow beauty products This product is marketed fraudulently like a lot of internet ads, every consumer should be very vigilant on every screen that it sends you, I sure got burnt with this one both physically and financially. Internet
Author: Beaumont, California Skin Care: Parisian glow beauty products Internet

Mar 18 2017
Coal Cosmetics Coal Cosmetic free trial is a scam St. Petersburg Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Coal Cosmetics St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 17 2017
Blinds Galore Blindsgalore.com Custom Blackout Shades Too Small San Diego California Author: Moberly, Missouri Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Blinds Galore San Diego, California

Mar 17 2017
Jeunesse Global LLC Company Refused to Issue Refund on Product Not Received Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Ludlow, Massachusetts Skin Care: Jeunesse Global LLC Altamonte Springs, Florida

Mar 17 2017
Lux International looked at the site they had for blackhead remover and then received the product i never bought and now ow CAD 49.85. should i pay this?they are threatening court. Postboks 1158 DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Internet Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Skin Care: Lux International Internet

Mar 16 2017
Gav's Auto Care Overcharges their customers for simple things Walnut Creek California Here's my suggestion for you I hope you understand where I'm coming from. Author: Walnut Creek, California Auto Service Stations: Gav's Auto Care Walnut Creek, California

Mar 16 2017
YouthRenew Product didn't work & was charged $89.00 x 2 Claimed the big star use product-they can afford it! I can't Internet Author: Faribault, Minnesota Skin Care: YouthRenew Internet

Mar 16 2017
JumpJet and Will Ashcroft Indiegogo Campaign Fraud by JumpJet Las Vegas (purportedly) Nationwide
Author: Carmichael, California Air Travel: JumpJet Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Adaptive Eye Complex, Ready Skin Care, Nexacell Total rip off, deceptive, difficult to cancel Internet Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Skin Care: Adaptive Eye Cream Internet