Your Search | air care

Oct 22 2014
Avoir Skin care billed under plexskinc complete sham. trial offer a hoax to obtain access to credit card Internet Author: Silver City, New Mexico Drug Manufacturers: Avoir Skin care Internet

Oct 21 2014
Paper Wishes Redeem customer service supervisor: Marie Ordered a gift certificate for my sister Christmas 2014. Order date was 10/10/14. Issued date 10/13/14 with the expire date 10/13/14. Marie did not seem to care enough about 4 drop calls to customer service ( this is the number printed on certificate 1-888-300-3406). They want to give you a different number instead of transferring you to a different customer service person. Now I understand why! A 5 min wait time then a dropped call. Plus supervisor from customer service never returned a call promised for that next Monday. Marie isn't even the customer service supervisor for customer complaint's. She's the supervisor for redeeming certificates. She didn't try to make anything right she said She'll just refund my money. Internet Author: jackson, Michigan Artist Galleries: Paper Wishes Internet

Oct 21 2014
Whirlpool Fire in outside central air unit Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Whirlpool Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
ReviaEye and Beau Derma After using RevitaEye and Beau Derma it was like someone took a blow torch to my face! Santa Ana California Author: Weatherford, Texas Eye Care: RevitaEye Santa Ana, California

Oct 20 2014
Ducere Health Care 526 Forest Pkwy Ste DForest Park GA 30297 Indentity Fraud Forest Park Georgia Author: Mcdonough ga , Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Ducere Health Care Forest Park , Georgia

Oct 19 2014
Nava Dental Care / Dr Ernesto Nava Rivas Deceptive / Fraudulent Business Practise / Do not pay them prior to work Los Algodones Mexico Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dental Services: Nava Dental Care Los Algodones, Mexico

Oct 18 2014
retro fitness gym ridgewood queens ny don't fall for these scammers, paid for memebership and there's still monthly dues that even you dowant to attend anymore and called them to cancel they wont cancel and now its on yne ridgewood New York Author: New York Adult Care Facilities: retro fitness gym ridgewood, New York

Oct 18 2014
Agoura Drapery Agoura Draperiesagoura hills draperythe shade store Agoura Draperies is a con artist and will take your money Agoura Hills California Author: Sagus, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Agoura Drapery Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
BEAUTE MD -Aging Solution Moisturizer TRIAL, SUBSCRIPTION, BEAUTY AID, WRINKLE REDUCER, AGING CREME Internet Author: NORTHRIDGE, California Eye Care: BEAUTE MD -Aging Solution Moisturizer Internet

Oct 18 2014
Aie Care Solutions LLC AirCare Solutions came to my apartment to give me an estimate to clean the air conditioning ducts. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Cleaning Services: Aie Care Solutions LLC Miami, Florida

Oct 17 2014
Jem Air Bait and Switch Miramar Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Work at Home: Jem Air Miramar, Florida

Oct 17 2014
24 hour fitness I purchesed a 24 Hr Fitness Sports Club 2 year Membership Certificate from Costco. The only problem is , there is no 24 Hr Fitness Sports Gym anywhere in the high Deaert. Consequently, I'm demoted to a gum which is about 3 levels below a Sports Gym. The gum is old and out of date, I see it as a dumping ground. Or as the 24 Fitness staff said, you get what you pay for. Be aware of what you are actually getting, old equiptment, broken tile in locker roon and blown lights in vanity area. Victorville California Author: Apple Valley, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Victorville, California

Oct 17 2014
Davam Urgent Care Fraudulent/Deceptive Marketing/Pricing Magnolia Texas Author: Magnolia, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Davam Urgent Care Magnolia, Texas

Oct 17 2014
Lisa L Heiple Chatfield , Vaught, Pierce, Husky Worst realtor on the planet! Does not put property on MLS so she can be buying and selling agent. Tricks you into signing documents that you would NEVER agree to! Has most of her sales go bad because of unethical practices. Cares only about her commission and could care less what happens to the client. Happy Valley Oregon
Author: Damascus, Oregon Real Estate Investing: Lisa L Heiple Happy Valley, Oregon

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
The Blind King Inc. Larry Mistretta Cheryl Mistretta Slave Labor Lies Unsavory Labor Practices Coercion Racisim Unsafe Working Conditions Fire Hazard Port Richey Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: The Blind King Inc. Port Richey, Florida

Oct 17 2014
Flat Rate Phone Answering Service | Flat Rate Answering Service | Aspire Answering Service Telecom800.com flatansweringservice.com | flatrateansweringservice.com Don't Use Flat Rate Phone Answering Service - They will Ruin Your Business And Don't Care Internet Author: Florida Telephone Answering Services: Flat Rate Answering Service Internet

Oct 16 2014
Three Day Blinds No product, no delivery scheduled, employees contradict each other and insult me Irvine California Author: Los Angeles County, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Three Day Blinds Irvine, California

Oct 16 2014
LHDC365, Long Hair Don't Care 365, Ashley Taylor BIG SCAM, RIP OFF, FRAUD, FRAUDULENT Brandon, Fl Florida Author: Florida Miscellaneous Companies: LHDC365 Internet

Oct 16 2014
Poor Mans Heating and Air Conditioning Daryl Smith Totally dishonest man! Kearns Utah Author: South Jordan , Utah Customer: Poor Mans Heating and Air Conditioning Kearns, Utah

Oct 16 2014
Medspring urgent care Unknowledgeable doctor Austin Texas Author: Austin , Texas Clinics: Medspring urgent care Austin, Texas

Oct 16 2014
Hahn's Air Specialists CHARGED FOR OVERTIME - TOLD IT WAS NOT OVERTIME - DIDNT FINISH JOB HILTON HEAD ISLAND SOUTH CAROLINA Author: HILTON HEAD, South Carolina Home Improvements: Hahn's Air Specialists HILTON HEAD ISLAND , Connecticut

Oct 16 2014
Bailey's Comfort Services Bailey's Appliance & Air Bailey's Appliance & Air, Bailey's Comfort Services1068A Franke Industrial BoulevardAugusta, Georgia Home Warranty Fraud at it's Worst - Estimate that is over inflated so they get paid NOW. Augusta Georgia Author: Aiken, South Carolina Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Bailey's Comfort Services Augusta, Georgia

Oct 15 2014
coventry health care health america ripped off and lied to a senior living on social security london Kentucky
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: coventry health care london, Kentucky

Oct 15 2014
Dr. Milburn's Eye care I have gone to his office several times in regards to my glasses falling off my face. And they sure did look busy fixing them but same day they fell off my head again. I called to speak with doctor in regards to this problem and he won't speak to me. Th Dr. Milburn, He will charge you to go blind. Medina Ohio Author: Medina, Ohio Eye Care: Dr. Milburn's Eye care Medina, Ohio