Your Search | air care

Sep 20 2016
Beauty Impressions promised free trial and charged for the sample Pacolma California Author: brooklyn, New York Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Internet

Sep 20 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. We offer the highest quality equipment to efficiently treat your water. We stand behind our work. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The reality of our company Author: Boca Raton, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Renew Derma Misleading!!!! Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Eye Care: Renew Derma Internet

Sep 20 2016
Bluepear Vet Only care about your money southfield Nationwide Author: bloomfield hills, Michigan Veterinarian Services: Bluepear Vet Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
auto showcase of joppa Auto ShowcaseAuto showcase of bel air Do Not let them trick you Joppa Maryland Author: Gap, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: auto showcase of joppa Joppa, Maryland

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
Optical 2000 115 Cynthia Street---free standing optical clinic-eye exams and eye wear Clinton Mississippi Author: Clinton, Mississippi Eye Care: Optical 2000 Clinton, Mississippi

Sep 19 2016
LashSerum Plus Deliberate fraud Internet Author: Zionsville, Indiana Eye Care: LashSerum Plus Internet

Sep 18 2016
Hunter Douglas Duet Honey Comb shades Their Warranty is a Rip Off Port Chester New York Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Hunter Douglas Duet honey Comb shades Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
Extend Pet Health Extend Joint Care extendpethealth.commypetsuperfood.com Another credit card billing SCAM Silver Springs Nevada Author: Oak View, California Veterinarians: Extend Pet Health Silver Springs, Nevada

Sep 18 2016
Jb hunt trucking Ok I was trianed at Louisville ks jb hunt terminal. The last week of February. The teacher name Ed Butler wasn't a good trainer because when I didn't understand a lot of things he said if anyone have a question just ask and I did many times but he would either walk away fast or talk so fast that I don't get it. I would then ask him again. These questions was about the peoplenet and being a IC contractor for the first time. I realize I'm not the only one jb hunt did this to they don't train you right. They rush u then expect you to catch on fast but mistakes start at the beginning now I don't know anything. Money not being made only jb hunt is making money because as long as the freight is pick up and deliver they don't care about u making money.  Lowell Arkansas Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Trucking Companies: Jb hunt trucking Connecticut

Sep 17 2016
York Risk Services Workmans Compensation Medical Care Manager Quadriplegic denied access to his health providers by WC case mgr when payor source is Medicare Birmingham Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Health Insurance: Workmans Comp, York Risk Services Birmingham, Alabama

Sep 17 2016
Care gear (we care) Operate a website, that if you register to will send you emails and texts, offering overnight delivery. After they recieve payment they will tell you that you owe them more money, and never send anything. Do not send them money. Internet Author: North Port, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Care gear (we care) Internet

Sep 17 2016
Arbonne Carlyn Peterson: Eye Stye from Contaminated Makeup Products Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Eye Care: Arbonne Internet

Sep 17 2016
Beauty Care Products Ripped me off Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: North Salt Lake, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 16 2016
Sears - Air duct cleaning Service is not satisfied Dallas Author: Saginaw, Texas Cleaning Services: Sears - Air duct cleaning texas

Sep 16 2016
Essential beauty and health Essential beauty and health.com They answer and then hang up so you cannot complain or cancel San diego Nationwide Author: toms river, New Jersey Eye Care: Essential beauty and health Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Aon Affinity Do NOT buy this insurance Internet Author: redding, California Air Travel: Aon Affinity Internet

Sep 15 2016
United Airlines Customer we don't care Department Houston Texas Author: Magna, Utah Airline Companies: United Airlines Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Wondair Vital Skin Care Revitaline Trial Sample. Phone call initiated by me. Verbal Responses only. Agreeded 18 or older. no I cannot agree to that.(more tha on withdrawal form my account, I was asked if I would consider agreeing to two products, Vitamin C and Eye cream. My Response: How much are the products. What is the price? iS this price all inclusive including the shipping for the two products and the sample? I was quoted $46.90. California or Nevada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Sales People: Wondair Vital Skin Care Internet

Sep 15 2016
Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Jena Fadziso This school is a scam who prey on students Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Health Care Education: Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Tampa, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Exploretrip.com unknown Ticket issued after flight somehow my fault and no refund Internet Author: West Richland, Washington Air Travel: Exploretrip.com Internet

Sep 14 2016
IMQ Institute for Medical Quality Institute For Medical Quality , IMQ, Total SCAM, DISHONEST GROUP, FRAUD, UNPROFESSIONAL San Francisco California Author: Texas Health Care Education: IMQ San Francisco, California

Sep 14 2016
Girard Interiors Wendy Girard The worst quality and ridiculous prices westwood New Jersey Author: River Vale, New Jersey Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Girard Interiors westwood, New Jersey

Sep 14 2016
Dobbs Heating and Air haphazard intallation of furnace and AC lady lake Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Dobbs Heating and Air lady lake, Florida