Your Search | aiu aiu online american intercontinental university

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
Neo Innovations Inc Neo mag light Ordered product online Cannot reach anyone by phone or email Have not received my merchandise Internet
Ship Times And Customer Service Author: Pomona, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Neo Innovations Inc Internet

haiguang onlineshop Bogus Online Retailer Bejing, China Internet
Author: Las Vegas, New Jersey Clothing Stores: haiguang onlineshop Internet

May 21 2016
ccavenue ccavenue Beware of ccavenue company . it is totally fraud comapany I made online payment through Ccavenue but they have blocked my fund  indore Idaho Author: indore, Maine Financial Services: ccavenue indore, Idaho

May 20 2016
SandRidge Energy SandRidge Energy American Greed. Management fails shareholders. Pre meditated Ch 11 plan to steal from shareholders Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Author: Oregon Manufacturers: SandRidge Energy Oklahoma City , Oklahoma

May 20 2016
PayPal What a ripoff San Jose California Author: Denver, Colorado Online banking: PayPal San Jose, California

May 20 2016
GrubHub did not warn about authorization charges and refused to offer a coupon or discount so i could eat online Internet
Please mind your own Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan On-Line Stores: GrubHub Internet

May 20 2016
Kaplan University KU Unaccredited Institution by SAC and ABA Fort Lauderdale Nationwide
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
South University I enrolled with South University online around 2004 for Medical Billing and Coding. I graduated and received a degree in the mail saying it was an associate degree.  Savannah GA Author: Terrell, Texas Health Care Education: South University Internet

May 19 2016
American Life Income Johnny Ly false advertising for a great job west orange New Jersey Author: Staten Island, New York Insurance Agencies: American Life Income west orange, New Jersey

May 19 2016
midwestmayhem.org Payments accepted for online site but no service provided Internet Author: Lisboa, Alabama Clothing Stores: midwestmayhem.org Internet

May 18 2016
Kaplan University Lied, Scamed Internet Author: Port Wing, Wisconsin Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Internet

May 18 2016
Realtor.com Rip off- Leads generation Online Internet Author: Highland , Michigan Realtors: Realtor.com Internet

Candy Couture Studio online boutique, womens clothes Cleveland Internet,Ohio
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Candy Couture Studio Internet

May 18 2016
Sandridge Energy Sandridge, SD, SDOC, SDOCQ Sandridge Energy BK Ch. 11 robs Roth IRA from a average hard working american family. Oklahoma City Oklahoma
I am to a victim. Author: Camas, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: Sandridge Energy Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 18 2016
ALL AMERICAN READERS,INC.Please put a stop to this harassing calls!!! Bloominton Minnesota Author: Zuni, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: ALL AMERICAN READERS,INC Bloominton, Minnesota

May 18 2016
American Standard Auto Protection Beware of this company!! It took me 9 phone calls to them in order to get my refund. Was told that they DONT have a supervisor I could speak with. Wilmington Delaware Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware

May 18 2016
Allied Wallet AlliedWallet.com Joining Allied Wallet in 2013 was a costly $5000 mistake. West Hollywood, CA Internet Problem resolved Author: Maidstone, Other Online banking: Allied Wallet Internet

May 17 2016
Bet Online www.betonline.ag Stole my winnings, fraudulent online betting site, worst site ever, do not use! Panama city Internet Author: Manchester, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Bet Online Internet

May 17 2016
American Green Roofing W Harkrader scammed me out of my insurance money Denver Nationwide Author: englewood, Colorado Home Improvements: American Green Roofing Nationwide

May 17 2016
American Classic Motors Liars, Scammers, Gypsies, Tramps, & Thieves Zieglersville Pennsylvania Author: Gallipolis, Ohio Auto Parts: American Classic Motors Zieglersville, Pennsylvania

May 17 2016
kaplan university scam me out of money and wont allow me to get my degree online Nationwide Author: bellbrook, Ohio Education & Learning Centers: kaplan university Nationwide

May 16 2016
koons Chrysler,Jeep,Dodge- Tysons Corner, VA koons of Tysons; jim Koon Management Company; Jim Koons Automotive Companies; a Corporation Deceiving online advertisement, change prices of cars after written contract has been executed, deceiving exchange policies Vienna Virginia Fake $599 processing fee Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Auto Dealers: koons Chrysler,Jeep,Dodge- Tysons Corner, VA Vienna, Virginia

May 16 2016
National Safety Council Online Defensive Training Course Deceiving Company who doesn't care about people, only profit and greed Internet Author: Rhode Island Driving Schools: National Safety Council Online Defensive Training Course Internet