Your Search | aiu aiu online american intercontinental university

Sep 22 2016
American Auto Guardian Inc. The person I spoke with stated if you don't have a battery your car won't run Arlington Heights Illinois Those auto warranty's are meant to increase revenue to the dealership and are not designed to help consumers Author: soddy daisy, Tennessee Auto Warranty: American Auto Guardian Inc. Arlington Heights, Illinois

Sep 22 2016
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. Leith of Raleigh, North Carolina .Leith Honda American Honda Does not validate a Warranty on their vehicle and Leith Honda conspired to defraud me. Torrance California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Warranty: American Honda Torrance, California

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Advance Auto Parts Price online is not valid in store Internet Your ignorance Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Parts: Advance Auto Parts Internet

Sep 21 2016
Specialized Financial & Insurance Services Best Rate Financial & Insurance ServicesSourcepoint Financial & Insurance ServicesTBRC Direct Insuance ServicesBest Rate America Financial Services LLCBest Rate Direct Insurance Services LLCBest Rate Companies LLCOak Tree BrokerageAvion Online Ete EMPLOYMENT FRAUD SCAMMING INSURANCE AGENTS Internet Author: Park Ridge, Illinois Insurance Agencies: Specialized Financial & Insurance Services Internet

Sep 21 2016
Regal Assets Christian Howard,Adam McGuire Sounded great at first great reviews online, but WHAT A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS burbank California
Legal Notice to the Author Author: Alabama Financial Services: Regal Assets burbank, California

Sep 21 2016
American Academy of Facial Esthetics Stat DDS Inaccurate promotion and holding clients to useless contracting South Euclid Ohio Yeah, not so much... Author: Newport Beach, California Dental Services: American Academy of Facial Esthetics South Euclid, Ohio

Sep 21 2016
nu car rental global action car rental, car rentals .com This car rental company is a rip-off beware they sram tourist going to orlando florida they advertise real cheap car rentals online then they ask for your insurence contrat booklet then up charge you $50.00 per day if you have it with you. orlando Florida Author: valencia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: nu car rental global orlando, Florida

Sep 21 2016
Home Touch Decor Nepeto Station Valances .. Nepeto Station Ordered a curtain online and got screwed ! Robbinsville New Jersey
Author: hueytown, Alabama Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Home Touch Decor Robbinsville, New Jersey

Sep 20 2016
Post University: Katey Baruth, Sara Lopez, Vickie Carter, Richard Strompf, Don Mroz Fraudulent business practices and fraudulent spending of GI Bill funding Waterbury CT Author: Riverside, California Colleges and Universities: Post University Internet

Sep 20 2016
Infinite Allure Bought online no instructions when the product arrived charged me $4.95 then $80 something a month later Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Eye Care: Infinite Allure Internet

Sep 20 2016
US MAKER MILLIONS AMERICAN CASH REWARDS jerry green TRYED TO GET ME TO SEND THEM 399.00 FOR TAX MAN THAT WORKS WITH IRS THAT CAN GET VERIFIED pennslyvaina/new york Author: springdale, Arkansas $$ REWARDS Offered: US MAKER MILLIONS Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Bryan College Bryan University Fraudulently Scanming the Financial Aid System Rogers Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Bryan College Rogers , Arkansas

Sep 20 2016
Healthwaystyle.com http://healthywaystyle.com/headlines/?sxid=z6m07k42p8u5 Free sample trial a scam Online Onlh Internet
Author: Hollywood, California Weightloss Programs: Healthwaystyle.com Internet

Sep 19 2016
Linda M Lukas Linda Lukas, Lukas Properties Didn't pay us penny one for services rendered then badmouths us online Orange California
Author: santa ana, California Dead Beat Customers: Linda M Lukas Orange, California

Sep 19 2016
American Expedited Group Scottie Logistics Ripoff pay, reimbursements , junk trucks, junk trailers, thief, fraud, liar Lake zurich Illinois
Author: JACKSONVILLE , Florida Trucking Companies: American Expedited Group Lake zurich, Illinois

Sep 19 2016
WorldRedEye Seth Browarnik Published photo of me online without permission Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Bars Lounges & Clubs: WorldRedEye Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
AMERICAN LEISURE How do they keep getting away w this? Class Action? Charged Credit Card $389 w/o Authorization but even Discover could not get it back! Internet Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Places & Information: AMERICAN LEISURE Internet

Sep 16 2016
FindMyCompany.com RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: FindMyCompany.com dedicated to customer satisfaction. FindMyCompany.com implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today. *UPDATE: FindMyCompany.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. FindMyCompany.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: FindMyCompany.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Internet

Sep 16 2016
Nouva fresh Bey blissful eyes I have ordered the products online and was charged and never received any of them. Called customer service and the unable no record of my order very long run around Online New Jersey Author: Sandy , Utah On-Line Stores: Nouveau Internet

Sep 16 2016
American Diversified Publications Told me i could make $400. after sending 200 CD cases back to them.They took $49. from me and im disabled. SIIDELL LA Author: Fort Worth, Texas Liars: American Diversified Publications Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
FindMyCompany.com RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: FindMyCompany.com is dedicated to customer satisfaction. FindMyCompany.com brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, proprietary marketing tactics to drive new customers to businesses worldwide. FindMyCompany.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Search Engine Optimization: FindMyCompany.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Austin , Texas

Sep 15 2016
Robert O. Colorina AIAC Investment Group AIAC - American Industrial Acquisition Corporation Rob Colorina is Fraud and a Looser. Pretends to have money and has fake family office New York New York
Author: NYC, New York Brokerage Companies: Robert O. Colorina New York , New York

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 15 2016
American Health Advantage Credit Fraud Lake Mary Florida Author: Barstow, California Credit Services: American Health Advantage Lake Mary, Florida