AIU AIU ONLINE AMERICAN INTERCONTINENTAL UNIVERSITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: aiu aiu online american intercontinental university
There may be more specific results for "aiu aiu online american intercontinental university"
For more specific results for "aiu aiu online american intercontinental university"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
Elephant Structures Carports American Steel Carports Run, don't buy from these guys Joshua Texas Author: Hart, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Elephant Structures Carports Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
mini-miner.com mini-miner.com Internet Author: Newbury, Wyoming Online Trading: mini-miner.com Internet

Oct 13 2017
Omega Options and Grey Mountain These two companies work hand in hand--Omega Options does the contact work and trading classes and active trade recommendations/sales, but they process your money through Grey Mountain Ltd. Initially contacted by Daniel who later turned me over to another Took 4 deposits = $26k, helped me trade for several months and earn lots of $, disappeared when I tried to withdraw $200 Miami & Liverpool, England Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Online Trading: Omega Options and Grey Mountain Internet

Oct 13 2017
AR Family Protection Offered a free knife for postage only and was signed up for a online newsletter and now they are charging me double every month and can't contact them. Internet Author: Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: AR Family Protection , Texas

Oct 13 2017
Express VPN deceptive advertising, horrendous customer support, condescending and dismissive attitude, disinterest in customer experience, frequently failing product Online Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Internet: Express VPN Internet

Oct 13 2017
cryptoexchang.com tried cashing in bitcoin from my wallet to paypal and visa Cocoa Florida Author: Apsley, Ontario Online Trading: cryptoexchang.com Cocoa, Florida

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Anderson Capital Group Community Development First CDF Doug Bowen Edward Hakobyan VertiFX Limited Carolina Buquing Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Anderson Capital Group CDF is a full on SCAM Winnipeg Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Online Trading: Anderson Capital Group Community Development First CDF Doug Bowen Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Ellysworld Woww Fashion I ordered a hair straightener on 8/5/17 from Facebook and it never came. The amount for the purchase was Debited from my account immediately but the actual purchased item (hair straightener) never came! Online onlyy Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Beauty Products: Ellysworld Internet

Oct 12 2017
American Gun Club ordered a package of 1tee shirt and a package of4 2nd ammendment stickers invoice#13828 Tampa Florida Author: Mt Holly, New Jersey Guns & Ranges: American Gun Club Tampa, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Jones International University (JIU) Ripped off acused of plagiarism did not do the dean offered no help sidded with instructor told to retake or drop out retook instructor quit on me could not contact held and kept sone refund money knew they were closing then gave me the degree over charge. Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Colleges and Universities: Jones International University (JIU) Internet

Oct 12 2017
ELLY's world I ordered a straightener online from this company on 7/24/17. I've followed up with 2 emails demanding they either send me the product or refund muy move and have never received a response and now i see that there is no business. Internet Author: Lehigh acres, Florida Beauty Salons: ELLY's world Internet

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
AMERICAN HEARTLAND INSURANCE UNITED EQUITABLE This Insurance Company NEVER returns your calls! Skokie Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Customer: AMERICAN HEARTLAND INSURANCE Skokie, Illinois

Oct 12 2017
square Credit Card Processing With only 1 transaction they are holding over 750 dollars, deactivated my account for suspicious activity. I am unable to contact them or speak to anyone regarding the safety of my funds. They will not give me a reason as to why my account was deactivated or provide me proof of their claims of suspicious activity They are simply claiming my account was suspicious and have stolen my money. Internet
Author: hemet, California Online banking: square Credit Card Processing Internet

Oct 12 2017
American Express & Stroock & Stroock & Lavan AMEX, Marcos Sasso & Erick Kuylman Amex Destroyed my life because I was a victim of identity theft Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express & Stroock & Stroock & Lavan Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
American Auto Sales Ruined I.D. confirmation for KYC/AML Denver Colorado Author: Wheat Ridge, Colorado Auto Dealers: American Auto Sales Denver, Colorado

Oct 12 2017
coal cosmetic moisturizer Keep receiving an autoship that was not authorized and there is no one, either by phone or online to contact to cancel. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Fairfax, Vermont Skin Care: coal cosmetic moisturizer St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Cool handle Web hosting They will refund my money, for an order which was cancelled the same day of purchase. The purchase was to be for $1 and they took $800 out of my account They are located online and have an office in CA Internet California
Author: Peekskill, New York Computer Marketing Companies: Cool handle Internet

Oct 12 2017
Flipkart Internet Private Limited Flipkart is one of the Big Online Smoothie Company India Internet
Author: Noida, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Flipkart Internet Private Limited Internet

Oct 11 2017
Kevin Strong Internet Marketing Fraud online based Internet Author: Austin, Texas Internet Fraud: Kevin Strong Internet

Shay Parker's Best American Psychics I Don't Know Ashville North Carolina
Author: Ashville, North Carolina Psychic: Shay Parker's Best American Psychics Ashville, North Carolina

Oct 11 2017
Chocolate Twist Productions Zharie Petroleum, Capetian Ministries, Medical Products LDP INC, American Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, Wetc Rentry For You. Chocolate Twist Productions is part of a SCAM NETWORK! Beverly Hills California Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Chocolate Twist Productions Beverly Hills, California

Oct 11 2017
Zharie Petroleum. Zharie Petroleum, Chocolate Twist Productions, Capetian Ministries, Medical Products LDP INC, American Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, and We Rent For You are Zharie Petroleum is part of SCAM NETWORK! Houston Texas Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Zharie Petroleum is part of SCAM NETWORK! Houston, Texas

Oct 11 2017
Express Employment Services Express Employment Services (Elijah)2505 I have worked for express on and off for the last 2 years.they call when a job is available that fits your skill set and tell u how long the job is and how much per hour last time I talked to Elijah he offered me a job for 1 week at twelve dollars an hour at American landscaping I took the job two weeks later when got my first check it was only for 11 per hr now I worked for American landscaping the winter prior to this independitly for 15 an hour I would have never taken the job for 11 knowing how physically demanding it was Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Liars: Express Employment Services Anchorage, Alaska