AIU ONLINE UNIVERSITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: aiu online university
There may be more specific results for "aiu online university"
For more specific results for "aiu online university"
Showing 26-50 of 19,749 Found Reports For more specific results for "aiu online university"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1372096

May 12 2017
Matthew Bonneff jr Jump Matthew Bonneff Jr Set up 3 INNOCENT people and drug task force allowed this Decatur Indiana Author: Decatur , Indiana Online Trading: Matthew Bonneff jr Decatur , Indiana

May 12 2017
Florida Pharmacy Online Angela Poole is the Western Union contact for India Florida Pharmacy promised overnight delivery if you send a Western Union payment if $300. Next day out of stock Internet Author: Mountain View, California Drugstores: Florida Pharmacy Online Internet

May 12 2017
Health Street DNA Testing charges $350 for a DNA test online, then try to broker it through another company (theyre middlemen of middlemen) Then try to extort you into buying a prescription for $120 or you can't have the test done (they won't even tell you who the doctor is) New York State NYS New York City Internet Author: New York On-Line Business: Health Street Internet

Omega Options Horton H Flags Liverpool, United Kingdom, L2 3PF. Internet
Author: Yonkers , New York Online Trading: Omega Options Internet

May 11 2017
Everest online I can't get any info for all the time and money I put into this schooling online. All I get are machines to other sites and a huge bill that I paid and no actknowlodge of any of the courses that I took. Tempe Arizonia Internet Author: Colbert, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Everest online Internet

May 11 2017
Arm & Hammer cat litter TRY ME FREE rebate does not respond online Author: Oswego, New York Computer Fraud: Arm & Hammer cat litter Internet

May 11 2017
BePassion Ordered online 4/19/17 it's 5/11/17 still have not received my package!!! Emailed over 5x no response!! Internet Author: California Clothing Stores: BePassion Internet

May 11 2017
Porter Finance ,London UK, Fraud, Thieves, Rip Off London, England England Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Online Trading: Porter Finance (London UK) London, Other

May 11 2017
Genotropin Shop Online Store QICHANG XIE613# Louyuan Road,Kunshan,Suzhou City,Jiangsu Province,ChinaZip Code: 215000 HGH Chinese Scammers Suzhou City Jiangsu Province, CHINA Author: Falls Church, Virginia Drugstores: Genotropin Shop Online Store Internet

May 11 2017
Walden University Heartless 4 profit university Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Columbia, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: Walden University

May 10 2017
Unified Life Insurance-NCE. Representative said his name was Justin Justin-Representative , Online Bills say Totally Misrepresented themselves and the Insurance Company. Told me that this or my Plan would have a PCP and a Specialist Copayment, It was NOT a Discounted RX Plan but a 3 Tiered Plan with $10, 00, $20.00 and $50.00 Copays. Overland Park, Kansas 66225-5326, and Boca Raton, Florida Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Questionable Activities: Unified Life Insurance-NCE. Representative said his name was Justin Internet

May 10 2017
MARK ROBINSON Ignorant online scammer approves for loan then requests iTunes card in return before loan Internet Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Cash Services: MARK ROBINSON Internet

May 10 2017
Sarah Roote don't do business with Sarah Roote, known to scam people with fake purchases,rental agreements,online orders,loves to sue businesses PETERBOROUGH, ON Internet Author: Dublin, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Sarah Roote Internet

39, Report #1372095

May 08 2017
American Intercontinental University AIU Rip-off Internet Author: Georgetown, Texas Colleges and Universities: American Intercontinental University Internet

40, Report #1372097

May 08 2017
birthcertificatestate.com www.birthcertificatestate.com This company is legitimately a scam. They take your info and file it through another, legitimate service. You can do that on your own. I warn any potential customer- use one of the other online providers. There are some good, legitimate ones out there, there is not one of them. Internet Author: Palo Alto, California Legal Process Servers: birthcertificatestate.com

41, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

42, Report #1372005

May 08 2017
Alpha Prime They advertised free products during trial period of a hidden 14 days.i paid shipping only. They shipped 2-items on 4/15/17 and I called them on 4/29/17 to cancel. That's the 14thday they allowed but they refused to refund my money. I think this comp is creative in scamming people . They'll refer you to their online statements. Fountain Calley California Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Nationwide

43, Report #1371943

May 08 2017
Super Betamax Debited my account without my authorization Online and New York Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Super Betamax Internet

44, Report #1371936

May 08 2017
Webmedworl.com Scammed by an online pharmacy Author: Brentwood , California Drugstores: Webmedworl.com

May 07 2017
Kaplan University ripped-off Davenport Iowa Please incluse me in suing Kaplan Author: Columbus, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Davenport, Iowa

May 07 2017
bankofoptions.com put my acct. into -19 k deposit 25 k this is a binary ask what happend to my acct , he sold it to different client. bec idont gave him more money on my acct. russia Internet Author: marysville, Washington Online Trading: bankofoptions.com Internet

May 07 2017
digioex this is a binary shows you make lots of profit and put bunos on your acct. every time you deposit without being ask you . st vincent digioex.com Internet Author: marysville, Washington Online Trading: digioex Internet

May 06 2017
Banking Option Alejandro Martinez ,alejandro.martinez@bankingoption.com, does not pay investors. Over 40 people I know personally invested in this scam. Alejandro Martinez does not communicate with his clients and when he does, he cursed people and aggravated when his clients request funds. I waited 30+ days for a withdrawal that I requested. Everyday, Alejandro Martinez had an excuse, meanwhile i was being patient. Still to this day I have not received any penny from Banking Option, so does the people I know who Also invested in Banking Option Basel Switzerland Author: Brooklyn, New York Online Trading: Banking Option Basel,

May 06 2017
Starling Capital Grey mountain mngt Multiple Withdraw request refused and delayed, near 2 months Internet Author: CONCORD, North Carolina Online Trading: Starling Capital Internet

May 06 2017
designtrojans.com www.designtrojans.com Design Trojans designtrojans 29 Logos Logo Design Fraud. online logo design website, contacted me by text message. sales team called. then nothing. Complete Fraud!!! Internet
Author: Ephrata, Pennsylvania Internet: designtrojans.com Internet