Your Search | aiu online

Nov 17 2014
Zoosk Online Dating Site Zoosk Zoosk Misleading Customers About Activation Fees Internet Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: Zoosk Online Dating Site Internet

Nov 17 2014
RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING FLORIDA FUGITIVE, RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING) ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT, BLACKMAIL, and COMMENT ROBERRY FROM FILMMAKERS Internet
Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

American Standard Online Scam Alert Fort Collins Colorado
Author: Pompey's Pillar, Montana Homeowner Associations: American Standard Online Fort Collins, Colorado

29, Report #1051984

Nov 17 2014
MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot dedicated to total customer satisfaction. MedLaserDepot the premiere distributor of Pre-owned cosmetic lasers, and aesthetic equipment.. Palm Beach, Florida & Nationwide*UPDATE: MedLaserDepot pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. MedLaserDepot recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Sunset Beach, California Health Spas: Juan Osario Jupiter, Florida

Nov 17 2014
Cohen.Associates Cohen Associate, LLP Jonathan Anderson Called claiming that they are investigating many online business opportunity scams and that I might have been a victim of a scam. New York New York Author: Lake Tahoe, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Cohen.Associates New York,

Nov 17 2014
Jeff Adams REVIEW: Verified Safe, Jeff Adams clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report Excellent opportunity for both novice and seasoned investors of real estate investing Los Angeles California, Nationwide*UPDATE: Jeff Adams & affiliated companies pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jeff Adams reviewed on location, Ripoff Report Verified Author: San Clemente, California Seminar Programs: Jeff Adams Foreclosure Profits Upland, California

Nov 17 2014
wedding.com Online Wedding Solutions Bait and Switch Internet Author: Laurel, Delaware Wedding Services: wedding.com Internet

Nov 17 2014
Classmates.com Memory LaneUnited Online, Inc.Classmates Media Corporation High School and College yearbooks seattle Washington Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Internet: Classmates.com seattle, Washington

Nov 15 2014
Online health resources, llc I tryed to cancel my subscription for slendera and cleanser but they wont they keep charging my bank acct every month for the past 6 months for $85.00 Internet Author: Kamuela, Hawaii Drug Manufacturers: Online health resources, llc Internet

Nov 15 2014
dreheadphones-online Buy Cheap Soccer Cleats OnlinePersunca Company poses as Dr Dre Beats online store. Everything is in English and looks legitimate. When I ordered some headphones (10/27/2014) that my son found on their site.  I really feel this company needs to be banned from the web to stop this illegal selling of fake products under a name that is not theirs. They use the clothing business as a front for their operations. Totally misleading. As I just found out they also go by Log Off Sale - Buy Cheap Soccer Cleats Online. China Internet Author: Rosemount , Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: dreheadphones-online Internet

Nov 14 2014
funk ammo Tactical deals inc. . Name yosef lazeron I ordered a $139. item from them online 11/26/2014 payed for ups ground after a week I sent them emails. no response I called them I got hold of the owner & he said OK I'll ship you item and number but no tracking number its going on 3 weeks North Miami Beach 33169 florida Author: Florida, Florida Credit Card Fraud: funk ammo Internet

Nov 14 2014
outlet saler I placed an online order with this company on 11/6 and I have no way of tracking this order. internet Author: Columbus, Ohio On-Line Stores: outlet saler

Nov 14 2014
jefferson online high school Enterprise high school online scam utah Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Public Schools: jefferson online high school Internet

Nov 13 2014
Techies Computer Online Repair Techies.com INTERNET FRAUD BY DIRECT CONNECTION TO VICTIM'S COMPUTER ONLINE. LEADS TO MORE FRAUD! INDIA, ASIA, ETC Internet Author: SKYWARD, Dist of Columbia Computer Service & Repair: Techies Computer Online Repair Internet

Nov 13 2014
belladonnaextensions.com bella donna hair extensions PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY PEOPLE!! I bought hair from them and waited like 3 weeks It never came so I had to email them cuz there's no way to reach this company they have, no num. to contact them, no tracking service soooo there's no way to know whether its on its way or not! They said by such and such date it will ship out.(waited another week) That day came still no hair!! At this point I'm done waiting so I called my Paypal and they somehow found a num to reach them! when I talked to them they were like oh no its actually gonna ship out in four days.(are you f* kidding me 4 more days grrrrr!) These people are scammers. there's no reason it should take a hair company a month to send out and them changing the ship out date every time I contact them just dint make any sense they kept pushing it back more and more. thank god for Paypal they refunded me. be very cautious lady's when buying online make sure they have contact info!! and not just an email! and also make sure there's a way to tract your package. shop at your own risk though if you choose this company hope yall don't get ripped off like I did ;( Internet Author: torrington, Connecticut Internet Fraud: belladonnaextensions.com Internet

41, Report #1081999

Nov 13 2014
Advanced Tech Support ATSParetologic took norton internet software off my computer including all online banking informatio Boca Raton Florida Author: Ottawa , Ontario Internet Fraud: Advanced Tech Support Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 13 2014
Puregc60 Pure Garcinia Cambogia Online Scam, Fake Trial and Charging of Card Las Vegas Internet Author: BRONX, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Puregc60 Internet

Nov 13 2014
Rex healthecareer her resume is always online and she is not looking for any job but to scam the company and post it online #2 Granada California Author: Middlebury, California Dead Beat Customers: Rex healthecareer #2 Granada, California

Nov 12 2014
Chas Thomas Charles Fredrickson Tries to entrap girls online to meet and secretly video tape them. Studio City California Author: RIchmond, British Columbia Adult Web Site: Chas Thomas Studio City, California

Nov 12 2014
american standard online I signed up for this company about 3 months ago and paid $199 and then asked for my money backand they said I had to wait until the 17th of November to get a refund. They said that they could help me find a house and I found nothing that they could offer so I wanted my money back. Montecito California Author: Canton, Ohio Realtors: american standard online Internet

Nov 12 2014
Canada Business Pages Online/Credit Dispute Company Canada Media PagesAmerican Media PagesCBPO scam mislead Dollard - Des - Ormeaux Nationwide Author: Nebraska Advertising Agencies: Canada Business Pages Online/Credit Dispute Company Nationwide

PayPal.com Paypal stole $300 from my account San Jose California
Author: Hohenwald, Tennessee Online banking: PayPal.com San Jose, California

Nov 11 2014
LILY FASHION ONLINE STORE lily su Cheated, Sent wrong items, Refusing to send chosen product China Internet Author: SURBITON, Sporting Goods: LILY FASHION ONLINE STORE Internet

Nov 11 2014
NATIONS REALTY STORE-GOLETA, CA 93117 Searching for rentals in Tampa, FL online and supposedly was getting charged $1.00 until my bank called and asked me if I had authorized a $49.60 charge on my account by this company. I have NOT and WILL NOT AUTHORIZE THIS AS it is fraud. GOLETA California Author: APOLLO BEACH, Florida Credit Card Fraud: NATIONS REALTY STORE-GOLETA, CA 93117 GOLETA, California

Nov 11 2014
Online Wedding Solutions wedding.com Deceptive Wording Online Newport Beach Internet Author: Eastpointe,, Michigan Wedding Services: Online Wedding Solutions Internet