AIU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: aiu
There may be more specific results for "aiu"
For more specific results for "aiu"
Showing 1-25 of 348 Found Reports For more specific results for "aiu"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 09 2017
AIU American Intercontinental University I was informed from the beginning of entering AIU, that I only had enough money to complete my courses, this was misleading and wrong, I was informed when a student gets ready to enroll in college that the amount of money that they ask for or is given is upon them to repay not the school but for that reason I was turned down. Schaumburg Illinois Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Attorney Generals: AIU American Intercontinental University Schaumburg , Illinois

Jun 26 2017
aiu RAM - Reliant Account Management, consumerprotectioncounsel.org  Nationwide Author: tomball, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: aiu Nationwide

3, Report #1372095

May 08 2017
American Intercontinental University AIU Rip-off Internet Author: Georgetown, Texas Colleges and Universities: American Intercontinental University Internet

Apr 13 2017
American InterContinental University AIU ONLINE SCHOOL I am a disabled veteran that applied this school but really didn't do a lot of research like I should have because AIU has very low ratings with FASFA and many online organizations, in general very poor.  Chicago ILLINOIS Author: Chicago, Illinois Colleges and Universities: American InterContinental University Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
American intercontential university AIU Keeping my loan money Illinois Author: Charles City, Iowa Better Business Bureau: American intercontential university ,

Jul 08 2016
American Intercontinental University AIU The college mislead me with false information in regard the student loan making me believe that Obama will pay my education due to my condition of single mother head of household. Internet only Internet Author: Miami , Florida Colleges and Universities: American Intercontinental University Internet

May 03 2016
Sanford Brown College San Antonio Texas class action Author: San Antonio tx, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sanford Brown College San Antonio , Texas

Apr 25 2016
Sanford Brown College I was suppose to guaranteed a job when I graduated! I was suppose to make more than 8.00 a hour but never received nothing and only made 8 an hour Fenton Missouri class action Author: Mineral Point, Missouri Online Trading: Sanford Brown College ,

9, Report #1220980

Apr 14 2016
American Intercontinental University Student Records Office AIU Fraud - GED Records Hoffman Estates Chicago We were all robbed Author: Internet Federal Government: American Intercontinental University Internet

Apr 05 2016
IADT Sanford Brown They Ripped Me Off! I Was Only There For a Few Months and I am Still Paying on it 12 Years Later!! Tampa Nationwide class action Author: Port Richey, Florida Colleges and Universities: IADT Nationwide

Mar 18 2016
Sanford Brown College Fraud and rip off college Hazelwood Missouri class action Author: Columbia, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Sanford Brown College Hazelwood, Missouri

Feb 27 2016
Sanford Brown Insitute Total rip off! Debt no jobs! Don't go to this school! New York Nationwide class action Author: New York , New York Health Care Education: Sanford Brown Insitute Nationwide

Sep 11 2015
Sanford Brown College Misleading,lying Collinsville Illinois class action Author: Fairview Heights, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sanford Brown College Collinsville, Illinois

Jun 06 2015
Career Education Corporation Colorado Technical University, CEC, CTU, Stonecliffe College, AIU, La Cordon Bleu WORST COMPANY EVER, TOTAL SCAM Schaumburg, Illinois Internet CTU=AIU=SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Career Education Corporation Internet

15, Report #1209988

Feb 18 2015
AIU Online American Intercontinental University Charged for classes following withdrawal and transfer to another university Schaumburg Illinois Author: Lakewood, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: AIU Online Schaumburg, Illinois

Jun 09 2014
American Intercontinental University aiu american intercontinental university Financial Aid Fraud abuse schaumburg Illinois class action Author: meigs, Georgia Loans: American Intercontinental University schaumburg, Illinois

May 28 2014
Colorado Tech University Online - AIU Aka Career Education ripoff fraud misleading bait and switch racketeering consumer abuse lies need I say anymore and I am NOT A FORMER EMPLOYEE I AM A STUDENT AT CTU Colorado Springs Colorado Same issues as all online colleges, but good school. Author: Los Angeles, California Colleges and Universities: Colorado Tech University Online - AIU Aka Career Education Corp Colorado Springs, Colorado

May 14 2014
Brooks College - American Intercontinenal University - CEC Corporation Ripoff Mislead by AIU and Brooks College Long Beach California Maybe we can Create a fb pg to gain enough people to start a new class lawsuit? Author: Los Angeles, California Colleges and Universities: Brooks College - ; American Intercontinenal University - CEC Corporation Long Beach, California

Apr 10 2014
aiu-online america intercontinental university' the serious u.' 4 weeks ago i had underwent emergencey surgrey was sick and in pain for 2 months prior, the school sent me emails asking why was i not online,I CALLED IN and told the school everything they then asked me did i have paper work proving I was sick and went into the hospital , now after coming home, i couldnt very well sit back at the computer while in so much pain so as i got betteri was put on probation because of missing deadlines and posting late, however I they sent me,a different paper to sign as they took another tution knowing they was going to through me out,I was told if i did not sign i could not attend another class ,, so I signed it, then i recieaved a letter today instead of 10 days with them throwing out the school, and keeping all moneys I was still entitled too now they stole the money back out my account and then let me enter the campus till i found out i was dropped like a bad habit they even went as far as telling me to never appeal the decision and still took my money back that was sitting in my account,chicago, Illinois.60693-0141 Author: bronx, New York Unusual Rip-Off: aiu-online Internet

Jan 15 2014
Neil Thompson Dropped classes at AIU due to contreversy Poplar Bluff Missouri Author: Poplar Bluff, Missouri Con Artists: Neil Thompson Poplar Bluff, Missouri

Nov 02 2013
AIU American International University Cheated for my education.. Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: nampa, Idaho Colleges and Universities: AIU Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Aug 12 2013
Le cordon blue in Orlando Florida Orlando culinary institute Thieves peddling the blue ribbon Orlando Florida class action Author: Brandon, Florida Culinary Schools and Classes: Le cordon blue in Orlando Florida Orlando, Florida

Jun 19 2013
AIu Online Ripoff Me housetan illinoise Author: oklahoma, Oklahoma Colleges and Universities: AIu Online Internet

May 21 2013
Herzing College Online, Herzing University Online, Herzing Booted me out of school for nothing and still expect $$. SCAM! Internet
Herzing University Three Time Graduate Author: Hermiston, Oregon Trade Schools: Herzing College Online Internet

Feb 12 2013
American Intercontinental University AIU Uneducated teachers who don't even have a teaching degree, expecting other expenses on top of the 9 grand you pay them. London Internet Author: London, Other Teachers: American Intercontinental University London, Select State/Province