AKOO CLOTHING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: akoo clothing
There may be more specific results for "akoo clothing"
For more specific results for "akoo clothing"
Showing 1-25 of 6,997 Found Reports For more specific results for "akoo clothing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 30 2017
swimsuitsforall.com Beware swimsuits that become threadbare after just several wears Internet Author: Leesburg, Florida Clothing Stores: swimsuitsforall.com Internet

Apr 29 2017
Sammy Dress Didn't send my clothing items I ordered and when I filed a complaint with PayPal they only gave me a partial refund China Internet Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Clothing Stores: Sammy Dress Internet

Apr 29 2017
Outwear Outlet sold me a defective leather jacket, lied to me about the provenance, refuse customer service and assistance Flint Michigan
Author: Chicago, Illinois Clothing Stores: Outwear Outlet Flint, Michigan

Apr 28 2017
militaryops.co.uk SCAM ALERT!! Manchester UK Internet Author: Internet Clothing Stores: militaryops.co.uk Internet

Apr 27 2017
Cool tee 4 grandma They sent me the wrong order. They did not correct their mistake and then blocked me! Internet Author: Columbus , Ohio Clothing Stores: Cool tee 4 grandma Internet

Apr 26 2017
eagle trade group Real Bad Customer Service Especially Lourdes Rojas Miami Florida Author: freeport, Texas Clothing Stores: eagle trade group Miami, Florida

Apr 25 2017
Linkshe Ordered a shirt on fb from linkshe.com on april1 they got their money asap and I'm still waiting I go to their site to try and submit a ticket and when I put my order no in it says it's not. Rite so I can't submit a ticket and they say there is no record of me placing that order! Help plz China Internet Author: Hooks, Texas Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 25 2017
Epic Sports - Cody Patton Unprofessional, inefficient Owner - Please listen to the call Witchita Kansas Author: Centennial, Colorado Clothing Stores: Epic Sports Witchita, Kansas

Apr 25 2017
LinkShe DO NOT use LinkShe! China Internet Author: Hawaii Clothing Stores: LinkShe Internet

Apr 23 2017
Abby's by Abby Selling faulty items to customers Australia Nationwide Author: Sydney, Clothing Stores: Abby's by Abby internet

Apr 23 2017
K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Seen there ad on Facebook- I ordered 2 paid $50 never received the merchandise after emailing and messaging on Facebook they have continued to send me emails and messages stating their system is down however when I message shop now they respond by sending links to purchase items! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Internet

Apr 22 2017
Shoeline.com They sold me imperfect shoes that are not wearable and won't refund. Internet Author: Angel Fire, New Mexico Clothing Stores: Shoeline.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
wentycleaning.com.au. Wang Gang Absolutely Ripped off by online store China but it says Austrailia Internet
Author: California Clothing Stores: wentycleaning.com.au. Internet

Apr 22 2017
Iaing White and Co UK Ordered Pikolinas shoes, received cheap totally unrelated shoe from Shanghia and they will not respond to emails  Internet Author: Breakwater, Alabama Clothing Stores: Iaing White and Co UK Internet

Apr 21 2017
Fairyseason.com low quality, off sizing, misrepresentation China Internet Author: Garden City, New York Clothing Stores: Fairyseason.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
Dealman Absolute THIEVES!!!! Not sure how they are still allowed to operate! Not sure. Somewhere in New Zealand. Internet
Author: corinth, Texas Clothing Stores: Dealman Internet

Apr 20 2017
U.S. Apothecary- K Hall Designs U.S. ApothecaryK Hall Designs Rachel Prottengeier poor business practices, bad business, lack of understanding, poor management chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Clothing Stores: U.S. Apothecary- K Hall Designs chicago, Illinois

Apr 20 2017
BRAZILIAN BIKINI SHOP BRAZILIAN BIKINI SHOP IS SELLING FAKE BRAZILIAN BIKINI. THEY SELL PRODUCTS 300% MORE EXPENSIVE. THE PRODUCTS SENT DO NOT LOOK LIKE THE PICTURES THEY POST. THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS IS VERY BAD. THIS IS A RIP OFF COMPANY. Saint-Laurent-du-Var, Côte d'Azur, FRANCE Internet Author: London, Clothing Stores: BRAZILIAN BIKINI SHOP Internet

Apr 19 2017
Tony Amaradio Tony Amaradio, Italian shoes, shop is big no-no Hilo Hawaii Author: Hilo, Hawaii Clothing Stores: Tony Amaradio Hilo, Hawaii

Apr 18 2017
Linkshe My daughter ordered some clothing through them without my authorization using my bank debit card and when I went to cancel it you cannot get in touch with them. I have sent email through their submit a ticket icon and still no response. It just says China Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 18 2017
The Deal Empire MYTACTICAL KITS I ordered 1Slim Panty online in The Deal Empire last November 29, 2016. MYTACTICAL KITS charged me the amount of USD26.90 in my Credit Card for the cost of that order. As of tihs day I have not received the item yet Internet
Author: TUGUEGARAO CITY, Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Apr 18 2017
fashion nova FRAUD MAJOR SCAMMING COMPANY LOS ANGELES Internet Author: miami lakes, Florida Clothing Stores: fashion nova Internet

Ffox boutique Flawless fox boutique Company is a scam Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Clothing Stores: Ffox boutique Internet

Apr 18 2017
Saks Fifth Avernue OFF 5TH Terrible customer service On line Internet Author: LAguna Niguel, California Clothing Stores: Saks Fifth Avernue OFF 5TH Internet

Apr 18 2017
Fashion to Figure Online order fraud, calls and emails not returned Nationwide Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Clothing Stores: Fashion to Figure Nationwide