ALAMO RENT A CAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: alamo rent a car
There may be more specific results for "alamo rent a car"
For more specific results for "alamo rent a car"
Showing 26-50 of 246,000 Found Reports For more specific results for "alamo rent a car"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Spy Survival Briefing Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival I answered an internet offer for a free flashlight from Jason Hanson's Spy & Servival Briefing for $4.95 S/H on 6/11/17. On 6/18 a charge of $40 was charge to my c/c account (is this going to be monthly?) This was done without my permission and wish to have ripoff report check into this. I noticed that someone name Sal had the same thing happen to him. I returned my flashlight because it didn't work and asked for a refund, which I did not receive. Internet- Maryland Author: St Louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jul 20 2017
Amazing Cars, LLC F&S Motor Company, Affordable Sports & Imports, Ultimate Automobiles, Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, PSL Autos, Car Champs (carchampshouston.com), ACA Used Cars, Memorial Motorcars, Shaz Auto Enterprise, Ultimate Motorsports Sent a lemon, broken cars, lies, ebay scam and fraud Stafford Texas
Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Amazing Cars, LLC Stafford, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Gentlemen's Jogger's We saw an ad on Facebook for sunglasses just pay shipping so we did; huge mistake!! They still have not come and it's been 3 months! After going back and reading the comments on the link, there are Thousands of people are having the exact same problem! These people are scammers and are taking a lot of money from people! We have tried several times to contact them but they do not get back to people's emails, all we receive is a message saying that our ticket has been created and then no response after that. I believe as though they may be mimicking the actual companies website which appears to actually be real but it's hard to tell. Internet
Author: Grand Isle, Vermont BBB Better Business Bureau: Gentlemen's Jogger's Internet

Jul 20 2017
Denny's Antenna Services Final Attempt to Resolve: BUYER BEWARE!!! I don't get it, Denny? I was impressed by your suggestions and help in getting the TV reception I was hoping for. You followed up when I initially had no improvement with the stacker. You responded again when I realized no need for the HDA100. I sent the HDA100 back like new with your receipt as you instructed. You received it April 29, 2017, at 11:20am, but you never processed a refund. And now you don't respond. I am now seeing you have done this with others. Why? For $54 you are willing to continue tarnishing your business reputation? I have given you until 2:30pm CST today, July 20, 2017, to respond and/or refund $54 back to the card for the return of the HDA100. If there is no response and/or refund by that time, I will have my credit card company deal with you and begin blowing up the internet with ALL possibilities of BUYER BEWARE NEGATIVE REVIEWS about you and your business. $54! Really, Denny? Ithaca Michigan Author: Warrenville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Denny's Antenna Services Ithaca, Michigan

Jul 20 2017
Ultimate Motorsports F&S Motor Company, Affordable Sports & Imports, Amazing Cars LLC (eBay), Ultimate Automobiles, Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, PSL Autos, Car Champs (carchampshouston.com), ACA Used Cars, Memorial Motorcars, Shaz Auto Enterprise eBay Scam and Fraud, multiple lies, dishonesty, lemons Houston Texas
Unfortunately, similar experience for me Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Ultimate Motorsports Houston, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Prestige Auto Sales FL Online car purchase not as advertised Hollywood Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Auto Dealers: Prestige Auto Sales FL Hollywood, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Jullen Skin Care/ Illujen eye cream Flairfortune and or OGD-Nudazzle took a total of 350.99 form bank account for transactions not authorized by me Tustin Internet and CA Author: Raynham, Massachusetts Skin Care: Jullen Skin Care/ Illujen eye cream Internet

Jul 20 2017
Maus Nissan WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER Dishonest from the moment I walked in-answered ad for 2013 Altima and Jaryd Gerhart said it was while it was a 2012-never got Carfax for 2 weeks which showed it was in a wreck and it was a rental-had issue immediately with car and it took almost a week to diagnose and repair and it was only a gauge-this is the most Sleazy and unethical business I have ever done business with port richey Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Dealers: Maus Nissan new port richey, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Car Hop Vallejo, CA I bought a car from Car Hop in Vallejo in March 2017 and it just blew up July 16, 2017 (4 months) because I did not have full coverage they want me to still pay for a faulty car (DEATH TRAP) my daughter was driving from Fresno to Oakland the Nissan 2009 Versa started to smoke and then there was a pop (FIRE) she pulled over to the side of the road and the car blew up. Nationwide
Author: Oakland, California Auto Dealers: Car Hop Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Color by Pascale Pascal had free Matte moisture lipstick, and you pay for the shipping. I ordered this June 12th and I haven't receive anything yet and it's now July 20th. They advertised that it will be ten business days, that was a lie!!!! Plus I have emailed them too and no response. I have inform my bank of this situation. FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!!!! There is no street address initiated. Only email!! No state
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 20 2017
Guaranteed Prosperity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Guaranteed Prosperity clients have a risk-free guarantee when doing business with any of Meir Ezra's companies. Guaranteed Prosperity, Timemaker & The Success Engineers are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction - they care about their client's results and work with you to ensure you improve. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Guaranteed Prosperity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
What is the reason? Author: Clearwater, Florida, Florida Con Artists: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. Clearwater, Florida, Florida

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Worried that my husband is being deceived Author: Illinois Con Artists: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. clearwater, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Nursery Baen Nursery Barn460 Sackett Point Road North Haven, CT 06473 The USA Nursery I ordered plants Only partial order came - items were dead. Spoke one time on the \phone with a person. No further answers, Messages full. North Haven Connecticut Author: BILOXI, Mississippi Landscaping: Nursery Baen North Haven, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Arise Virtual Solutions commitment to 100% agent satisfaction, Arise Virtual Solutions implemented a strategic framework to insure agents continue to maximize their corporations revenues while enjoying the freedom of working from home. Complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Arise Virtual Solutions agents can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arise Virtual Solutions.
lies Author: Lake Placid, Florida Work at Home: Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Arise Virtual Solutions commits to total agent satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Miramar, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Jetcoin Brent, Scott Chandler 2057438866 and 2565385758 Promised to pay a return on money/bitcoin given to them . Author: Omaha, Nebraska Home Based Business: Jetcoin

Jul 20 2017
Bell Laser Greg RawleyDan Kranis Refill of a CO2 laser tube ( SYNRAD 48 series) Guanajuato, MEXICO Internet Author: Irapuato, Alabama Electrical Services: Bell Laser Internet

Jul 20 2017
SkinfreshMD and Allurex-Offer GETFRESHHEALTHYLOOK and IMPROVEYOUTHFULLNESS offers a trial product , charged twice for shipping , after I canceled I was charged for a full size product . when called they said I accepted the terms .  Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Skin Care: SkinfreshMD and Allurex-Offer Internet

Jul 20 2017
Vivant Two very bad experience. First, getting the service cancelled long after five year contract. Second, after a move to a new residence did not want their service again. Rep agreed to a 3 yr contract if I would sign. So, unfortunately I did. At the end of three years I called to cancel. Was told I had a 5 yr contract.  Nationwide Author: North Platte, Nebraska Security Services: Vivant Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Westlake Financial services I financed a VW golf 2010 with westlake for $8500 , They obligated me to pay them $17000 in during 5 years. I volunteer to repossessed the car. They sold the car to auction for $2500. They Obligated me to pay $6597.00 for a car I don't have. Los Angeles California You are very confused Author: Immokalee, Florida Auto Dealers: Westlake Financial services Los Angeles , California

Jul 20 2017
entity-removal.co.uk Steve Deeks entity-removal.co.uk Steve is a fraud Glastonbury Internet Author: Maidstone, Other Fortune Tellers: entity-removal.co.uk Internet

Jul 20 2017
Laidbackloot.com I order a pair of Steelers high top sneakers that came with a free steeler's mug on Facebook site May 31,2017 order #4791 says shipped no tracking# or carrier info calling customer # voicemail only. E-mailed 06/12/2017 no response as of today saw steeler's sneakers on Facebook for $24.90 placed order 05/31/2017 my card was charged but never rec'vd merchandise. Internet Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Ocwen loan servicing llc I am being overcharged in interest payment 426.29 a month, 11cent goes toward the principle @ a 9% rate west palm beach Florida Author: clarksdale, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Ocwen loan servicing llc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum Fazza Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum Fazza; this man is a thief, scammer and impersonator.  Internet
... Author: Savage, Minnesota Celebrities: Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum Internet