Your Search | alamo rent a car

May 02 2016
kwik kar at Vista Ridge •Owner: Ray Bowens Messed up car and refuse to take responsibility over their actions LEWISVILLE Texas Author: arlington , Texas Auto Mechanics: kwik kar at Vista Ridge LEWISVILLE , Texas

May 02 2016
ProtectMyCar They produced a different reason for not honoring through warranty I had purchased. Nationwide Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Sales People: ProtectMyCar Nationwide

May 02 2016
Certified distribution specialists PMB 441 Do you wear mail scam. I want to file a lawsuit against these idiots, isn't this mail fraud? Laurelton New York Author: Altamonte Springs , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Certified distribution specialists Laurelton, New York

May 02 2016
Matthew Mitchell held himself out to be a licensed contractor. This was not true. He lives in the Mesa Arizona area.  Mesa Arizona Correction Author: Phoenix, Arizona Maintenance Companies: Matthew Mitchell

May 02 2016
Fanelli Window Pros Fanelli Home Improvements What good is a lifetime warranty on siding, if you can't find the company? 20,000 spent for no service? Pottsville/Mt. Carmel PA Author: North Central, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Fanelli Window Pros Internet

May 02 2016
Mitchell Shaffer Mitchell Shaffer, Phd Years ago, with tears in his eyes, he asked to borrow money to pay off his student loan and charge cards! Irvine California Author: A. V., California Bait-and-Switch: Mitchell Shaffer Irvine, California

May 02 2016
Linerworld.com Diggers pool services Liner did not last a year!!! Chicago Illinois
Author: Griffin, Georgia Sporting Goods: Linerworld.com Chicago, Illinois

May 02 2016
5avefashion,, ALLCO inc (shipping),Revolve Outlet I've been a victim of this person selling fake north face. I've return the product and still have not receive my funds back. I've contacted my bank and their doing an investigation on this site. Who knows . No address is listed Internet Author: Little ferry, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: 5avefashion Internet

May 02 2016
1800 loanmart Loanmart Sold my car while I was in maternity leave aND had no income to pay- month later I found out my car was sold. Nationwide
Author: Escondido, California Credit & Debt Services: 1800 loanmart Nationwide

May 02 2016
Safe Home Security promised a set rate for life and then they auto-renewed when I told them not to at higher rate and will not let me cancel with paying hundreds of dollars Cromwell Connecticut Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Security Services: Safe Home Security Cromwell, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Choice Home Warranty Everything they promise is a lie, will not pay to fix anything, rude and tell lies when you contact service department will not repair my ac unit Edison NJ Nationwide Author: Milton, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 02 2016
Quick Locksmith 247 Mr Locksmith , Stated it would cost 50 dollars total to unlock car and then immediately after unlocking charged 140 dollars. Atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Locksmiths: Quick Locksmith 247 Atlanta, Georgia

May 02 2016
Tee Cub I ordered a tshirt on. They said it is out for delivery thru usps, sent me a tracking number and there is nothing to be tracked said it is sent out april 27th, 2016 but now it is May 2. Usps said teecub sent a messaage saying it will be sent to hem. cant reply, 2016. I believe they are Nigerian con artists. utah Utah Author: Inglewood, California Mail Order Services: Tee Cub Utah

May 02 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take Two Nights pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take Two Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolution Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Sarasota, Florida

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
Iceberg Cups Ordered a 30 oz. powder coated pink yeti rambler from the site because it was on sale. I spent close to $50, with shipping included. I never received an invoice or confirmation with shipping information.  Internet Author: Indianola , Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 02 2016
Alonzo Kee and Ahmaad Harris A&M Painting Breech Of Contract Lawrenceville, GA Nationwide
Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Home Improvements: Ahmaad Harris Nationwide

May 02 2016
Palmers Airport Hyundai I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Sonata back in November and they told me that they wanted a down payment of $2000 I gave them the money purchased the insurance and drove the car home then when it was time for me to make my first payment on December 19,2015.Alabama How Smart! I'm Impressed! Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Auto Dealers: Palmers Airport Hyundai Mobile , Alabama

May 02 2016
Hughesnet We have a rental in a remote area. When we had Hugesnet installed, we didnt recieve any internet. We I called customer service, (in El Savador) I was told it could take 24 hours. Chicago Il. Nationwide Author: East Aurora, New York Internet Fraud: Hughesnet Nationwide

May 02 2016
everlast welders I ordered a welder from the company. I called to check the status of my order to find that it was discontinued and out of stock.San Fransico Nationwide Author: Cottondale, Florida Questionable Activities: everlasting welders Nationwide

May 02 2016
Constitution Life Medicare Supplement WOW IS THIS PLACE A RIPOFF and once you are in it; you may spend years trying to wake up from this nightmare. Pensacola Florida Author: Enola, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Constitution Life Medicare Supplement Pensacola, Florida

May 02 2016
escortsite.com escortsite is indeed a rip off...they closed my site and stole my money Internet Author: muskegon, Michigan Adult Web Sites: escortsite.com Internet

May 02 2016
Zorba productions The Taylor Paige Foundation has not paid for a build of their Website. Internet Author: Melboune, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Zorba productions Internet

May 02 2016
John Boone Huston Home for rent in Downey, ca Warsaw Ohio Author: los angeles, California Landlords: John Boone Huston Warsaw, Ohio

May 02 2016
entitlement distribution cinter financial services data divison office of prize director they told me that I was a winner of $1,823,976.00 and they wanted me to send a $20.00 check hewlett ny ny Author: CLOVERPORT, Kentucky Cash Services: entitlement distribution cinter hewlett ny , NY