Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

alex harry

Showing 1-25 of 1,760 Found Reports For more specific results for "alex harry"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Harish Manghnani Harry, H and M products, Dhoom apperal. Fraud, liar and Dishonest Orlando, Kissimmee Nationwide Author: Orlando , Florida Door to Door Sales: Harish Manghnani Nationwide

Feb 24 2017

Feb 21 2017
Finnair airlines Evo, Paul, Alex, Slavi Finnair employees stole $200 from my cc. Hung up on me. Threatened me. Refused to help change name error on e-ticket. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Finnair airlines Internet

Feb 15 2017
H.M. Roofing Service Harry Montes His ad in Green Pages says he fixes leaks in your roof. Told me I needed $450 worth of repairs. My roof is still leaking. Called him 3 times. He finilly came over and now wanted to re-evaluate Texas Author: KATY, Texas Home Improvements: H.M. Roofing Service Texas

Feb 13 2017
Harrys mobile home movers Harry purvis Halfass Harry Lakeland Florida
Author: Lakeland, Florida Moving Companies: Harrys mobile home movers Lakeland, Florida

Feb 10 2017
Loan destination Alex alexander Said I was approved for a loan of 7500 wanted me to pay 225 with I tunes card Mineral wells tx Texas Author: Saucier, Mississippi ORGANIZED CRIME: Loan destination Mineral wells tx, Texas

Feb 09 2017
Aquila Media Alex Serrano and Alexsandr Sharpova CHECK FRAUD DO NOT FALL FOR THIS CHECK FRAUD Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Modeling Agencies: Aquila Media Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Prestige Equipment John Paglione , Alex paglione SAMMERS, LIARS, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY , Brighton Colorado Author: Hickory hills , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Prestige Equipment Brighton , Colorado

Feb 07 2017
goodcreditunion.com alex a victim of fraud NewYork, New York Author: pearland, Texas Accounting: goodcreditunion.com NewYork,, New York

Feb 07 2017
New kingstowns auto llc ( harry) I purchased my vehicle about a year ago an was driven off lot with no inspection. About 3 months later my engine blew was told to pay to have another put in . Mechanicsburg pa Pennsylvania Author: Mount Holly springs, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: New kingstowns auto llc Mechanicsburg , Pennsylvania

Feb 05 2017
Aquila Media, Alex Serrano, Aleksandr Sharapova ALMOST Scammed by Cashier's Check Fraud Nationwide Author: Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aquila Media Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Upper Deck Ale & Sports Grill- Hallendale Florida Harry Kambouropoulos BEWARE THEY OVER CHARGE AND RUN YOU CARD MULTIPLE TIMES Hallendale Florida Author: miami, Florida Restaurants: Upper Deck Ale & Sports Grill- Hallendale Florida Hallendale, Florida

Feb 02 2017
harry byrn never calls back or follows through with order Clarksville Indiana Author: Clarksville, Indiana Manufacturers: harry byrn Indiana

Feb 02 2017
Select Home Warranty Charles Clausam and Alex Winters Dishonest Business Practices and Dishonest Contractors Used Mahwah New Jersey Author: Centreville, Virginia Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

Jan 30 2017
T-Mobile Venicom or venticom (a 3rd party of T-Mobile that advertises themselves as T-Mobile) in conjunction with T-Mobile. The sales man (Alex) said he would buy my contract, which was a lie. He had 2 phones shipped to my place of work, which a new employee signed for. When I returned the phones with the Post Office, I was told that they were lost in the mail. I waited 3 months to get a refund, and instead got a bill for $1,700. Biggest head ache ever. Fairfax Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Telephones: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Harry Weinstein Group HWG Diamonds Diamond scam, fake brokerage house, colored diamond scam Montreal Quebec Author: Whitecourt, Alberta Brokerage Companies: Harry Weinstein Group Montreal,

Jan 23 2017
Kpopstarz Inc youthhealthmag.comkoreaportal.com Kpopstarz, youthhealth magazine, Alex Chae New York, NY New York Author: Bangalore, Alabama Work at Home Business: Kpopstarz Inc New York, NY, New York

Jan 21 2017
Sonny Signo Alex/Jason Thompson Contracted them for basement work, will keep asking you for money, do 3 hrs of work a day, and ran away with $8,600 Magnolia/Elizabeth New Jersey Nationwide Author: Nanuet, New York Builders & Contractors: Sonny Signo Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Hair cuttery foxchase alex. Va. Will not honor their guarantee Alex. VA Author: Alex, Virginia Hair Salons: Hair cuttery foxchase alex. Va. Virginia

Jan 04 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: SmartProcure, Inc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. SmartProcure assists all its customers get the most out of their products while training and empowering them to find new opporutunies through it's robust government purchase order database. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service SmartProcure pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Results of Followup Phone Call to Alex Author: Miami, Florida Small Business Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure was founded in 2011 by government procurement professionals dedicated to help businesses sell more to the government, as well as helping government agencies purchase more effectively. Their executive team has more than 35 years of experience in government procurement. SmartProcure works with tens of thousands of government agency and business clients and is 100% committed to customer satis Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 02 2017
East Colonial Automotive Group alex rosario and jessica! i gave a down payment of 20k on January 2016 to Alex Rosario, it is now January 2017 and still haven't received my cash or a vehicle, just lies and b*******, been frustrated and very stressed! orlando Florida Question Author: orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: East Colonial Automotive Group orlando, Florida

Dec 27 2016
Harry Montes Roofing Service Roofing Scams Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Roofing Companies: Harry Montes Roofing Service Houston, Texas

Dec 22 2016
King Remodeling Alex the owner took a $800 deposit from us in October, didnt preform the work and wont refund $$$ Belleville New Jersey Author: Belleville, Illinois Builders & Contractors: King Remodeling Belleville, New Jersey

Dec 21 2016
Harry and David Untrustworthy Web Sales Nationwide Author: Dahlonega, Georgia Gourmet stores: Harry and David Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
S&S AUTO STKN ALEX, ROBERT TOOK 2000 TO HOLD, CASH, AND WOULDN'T GIVE BACK TO ME stkn California this is an adjustment to confirm, that Robert was in no way involved, in our decision to go with another company! Author: STKN, California Car Financing: S&S AUTO STKN stkn, California