ALEX SIMON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: alex simon
There may be more specific results for "alex simon"
For more specific results for "alex simon"
Showing 1-25 of 1,804 Found Reports For more specific results for "alex simon"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 19 2017
Simon Chatila Chatila Diamonds - Simon Chatila Simon Chatila scammed me out of 10,000 US dollars Los Angeles California Author: Ottawa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Simon Chatila Los Angeles, California

Apr 11 2017
Aeon Options Roger Freeman, Ed Collins, Marco Tablada, Neil Offord, Alex Fultz and others SCAM, NOT PAYING INVESTORS, NOT HONOR WITHDRAWALS, FAKE WIRE TRANSACTIONS New York, London, US Virgin Islands Internet RETRACTION FOR NEIL OFFORD, PLAYTECH Author: Alabama Online Trading: Aeon Options Internet

Apr 10 2017
Patriots Goods Alex - Patriots Goods7 Meadows Lins DrivePaducah KY 42001Email: service@patriotsgoods.com Ordered a Patiots Shirt, Counterfeit, we contact to return item, he offered us $ 10 back, we refused, so he gave us the run around, then had us return the Item to his Manufacturer in China. PADUCAH, KY Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Sporting-good Manufactures: Patriots Goods Internet

Apr 03 2017
Jerry Alex Smith ISEN30 Group Jerry Alex Smith is contacting people via Facebook and Tinder. He is using the Mayor of LA as a platform for personal gain. He claims to be undercover in a homeless program to act as an advocate to the homeless. A Korean TV network is in contract to pay me $3 mill after I complete 2 years living in the shelter as a 'mole' . LA homeless shelter Internet
Author: San Juan Capistrano , California News Media: Jerry Alex Smith Internet

Mar 31 2017
Clearview Resolution Services Clearview Settlement, Simon Riley Utilizing illegal tactics to get people to pay old debts-even if they aren't theirs! Amherst New York Author: Colorado Collection Agency's: Clearview Resolution Services Internet

Mar 27 2017
Nancy Augustine Help Alex & David is a scam Youcaring.com Middlefield Connecticut More info Author: Bucks county, Pennsylvania Family Services: Nancy Augustine Middlefield , Connecticut

Mar 26 2017
Massage Heights Mitchell D. Simon Unethical and Deceptive Massage Business Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Massage Therapists: Massage Heights Irvine, California

Mar 20 2017
EPIONE DR SIMON OURIAN Dr Simon Ourian literally ruined my face and my life BEVERLY HILLS California Author: los angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: EPIONE DR SIMON OURIAN BEVERLY HILLS, California

9, Report #1361931

Mar 15 2017
Dr. Alex Buznikov, DDS Alex Buznikov, DDS I had 3 bridges done by him. Had all 3 redone. Work really shabby Lancaster California Author: Palmdale, California Dental Services: Dr. Alex Buznikov, DDS Lancaster, California

Mar 15 2017
Pirates cove transportation llc Stephanie and Alex hicock/ owner operators Shattered dreams, empty bank account,homeless family. Winchester Tennessee
Author: Mount croghan, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Pirates cove transportation llc Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
My Private Bullion Alex Viera Culver City California Author: Inglewood , California Internal Revenue Service: My Private Bullion Culver City , California

Mar 13 2017
Dallas Dodge Dallas Texas Gm Peter SouthwickService Mgr Peter Smith Service Advisor alex padilla Damaged My Car and did not pay the depeacation value of my car just damaged it and the blew me off Dallas Texas
Author: Garland, Texas Auto Repair Service: Dallas Dodge Dallas Texas Dallas, Texas

Mar 06 2017
Publicity Guaranteed,/Sales Rep: Kyle Myers/President: Alex Konanykhin Sales Rep misrepresented contract, Mr. Konanykhin admitted employees error, but still trying to charge more than what is owed New York Empire State Building, Dania Beach, District of Columbia, New York, Florida PGI - never adressed the issue of making a mistake on the contract, interesting Author: Chicago, Illinois Multi-Level Marketing: Publicity Guaranteed, /Sales Rep: Kyle Myers/President: Alex Konanykhin Washington, District of Columbia

Mar 06 2017
Publicity Guaranteed; Alex Konanykhin; Jacqueline Bodnar Grammatically-Challenged Writer Posing as a Professional Florida Nationwide Author: Private, Advertising Agencies: Publicity Guaranteed Nationwide

Mar 05 2017
epione Dr Simon Ourian Dr Simon Ourian made my eye noticaeably smaller with his Coolaser Dr Simon Ourian made my eye noticaeably smaller with his Coolaser.Now is very tight and has a large sore.When I raise my brows the one eye distorts and I still have puuffy bag on my other eye from the Coolaser treatment that I paid $3000. Dr Simons Ourian lawyer David Ehrlich refused to give me my money back! We should all complain to Medical Board of California Tom Beverly Hills California Author: denver, Colorado Plastic Surgeons: Dr Simon Ourian Beverly Hills, California

Mar 02 2017
Alex Konovalenko, Alexander Konovalenko, Aleksandr Konovalenko, Александр Борисович Коноваленко Project funding scam, oil and gas scam,The Moldova Electric Lines, Tarus BioFuel, MEL BioFuel Internet
Author: Alabama Financial Services: Alex Konovalenko Internet

Mar 01 2017
Simon Devine Lord Simon Devine, Simon Reynolds, Simon McLeod, Simon Phillips Con Man London Internet Author: New York Investment Brokers: Simon Devine Internet

Mar 01 2017
Simon Reynolds He's an unlicensed unregulated so called finance professional who has zero experience or regulations. He lies that he will leverage investments to pay out 10%++ returns on each level of leverage when in fact the only thing he's ever done is as an unlicensed individual taken money from his mother-in-law and invested it into another Asian unregulated fund where he took a spread off his own family. He knows nothing about finance. The only thing anyone can count on is that he is a liar. Preston Internet
Author: gREENSBORO, Georgia Investment Brokers: Simon Reynolds Preston,

Feb 24 2017

Feb 23 2017
eVestigator Simon Smith RPL Central Questionable Conduct Melbourne Nationwide Author: Alabama On-Line Business: eVestigator Simon Smith Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
DLM Capital Investors LLC / Donald L. Morrow / Simon Williams / Mija Coit Fraudulent Bank Checks and Bank Documents San Diego California Donald Morrow DLM Capital Investors LLC Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: DLM Capital Investors LLC San Diego, California

Feb 21 2017
Finnair airlines Evo, Paul, Alex, Slavi Finnair employees stole $200 from my cc. Hung up on me. Threatened me. Refused to help change name error on e-ticket. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Finnair airlines Internet

Feb 10 2017
Loan destination Alex alexander Said I was approved for a loan of 7500 wanted me to pay 225 with I tunes card Mineral wells tx Texas Author: Saucier, Mississippi ORGANIZED CRIME: Loan destination Mineral wells tx, Texas

Feb 09 2017
Simon Parr Auctions Sold me fake autographed items and refused to refund my money. Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Celebrities: Simon Parr Auctions Internet

Feb 09 2017
Aquila Media Alex Serrano and Alexsandr Sharpova CHECK FRAUD DO NOT FALL FOR THIS CHECK FRAUD Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Modeling Agencies: Aquila Media Nationwide