Your Search | alfredo's driving school

Aug 30 2016
La Reina High School Booster Club Robert George Orlow, a.k.a. Bob OrlowskiCA Drivers Lic # N6429058 DOB (((redacted)))1960 Bob Orlow, a.k.a. Bob Orlowski, a.k.a. Robert George Orlow Thousand Oaks, CA Internet
Author: Fullerton, California Dead Beat Customers: La Reina High School Booster Club Internet

Aug 30 2016
teds used cars Theyare a total ripoff. They dont back up their cars at all. I purchased a 2005 PT CRuiser had yrouble with it from day one. They supposedly replaced the motor, alternator battery the exhaust system fell off while driving. Air conditioner stopped worked and now after over paying and having the car for 1 1/2 yeears it has a cracked head gasket. stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: albrightsville, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: teds used cars stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Aug 30 2016
TKO Sports TKO Sports Advertising Marcus Fisher Jeff Kirk Complete scam. Posing as a fundraiser for local high school. Fort Mohave, AZ Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Public Schools: TKO Sports Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
Visionary Events Boots on the Ground Real Estate School Provo Utah Author: Houston, Texas Education & Learning Centers: Visionary Events Provo, Utah

Aug 29 2016
Car outlet Total Finance , sales rep Teresa Mendoza in Melrose Park, IL , Car Outlet repair shop on Archer Ave, Chicago IL Consumer fraud and malicious attempt to sell and mislead customers in driving a unsafe vechicals that are not inspected binding consumers in arbritration clauses. Melrose Park Illinois Author: Northlake, Illinois Auto Dealers: Car outlet Melrose Park, Illinois

Aug 26 2016
W.I.T.S. World Instructors Training School I was scammed by W.I.T.S. Nationwide
Author: Cheshire, Connecticut Liars: W.I.T.S. Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Sanford-Brown any school that claims its an accredited school and will get you an ultrasound tech position, medical assistant license Sanford-Brown Medical Assistant Ultrasound Tech Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Care Education: Sanford-Brown Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Frida Spanish School fridaspanish.com Promised college credits, promised an education to young people stranded Mexico City DF
Author: Tyler, Texas Language: Frida Spanish School Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
american institute school of health careers TOTAL RIP OFF lauderdale lakes Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Trade Schools: american institute school of health careers lauderdale lakes, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Penn Foster Crap school with crappy ways to make money Internet Author: Valrico, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Penn Foster Internet

Aug 23 2016
Top Level Pr School Top Level PR Education Top Level PR Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Top Level Pr School Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Illinois School Of Health Career I went there in 2006 still no Diploma & still paying the -The School- when I call can't get in contact with them I'm trying to see if they closed down if so I want to go further in trying to get my money back from this school very unpleased I want to go back to school but need that information ,My Diploma, Thank you & hope to hear from you soon. Chicago Illinois Author: Louisville, Kentucky Government Stupidity: Illinois School Of Health Career Chicago, Illinois

Aug 18 2016
county Schools Inc. Joseph Monoco Tractor Trailer Driving School Fraud Bridgeport Connecticut Author: New Jersey Driving Schools: county Schools Inc. Bridgeport, Connecticut

Aug 16 2016
Anthony Romee MY OPINION AS A BUSINESS OWNER IS THAT ANTHONY ROMEE IS A NASTY AND ABUSIVE DEADBEAT CUSTOMER Cape Coral Florida
LOOK AT THIS NERD. HE REMINDS ME OF THE KID IN SCHOOL THAT EVERYONE ALWAYS PICKED ON Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Anthony Romee Cape Coral , Florida

Aug 15 2016
Investors United Paid 5k for online schooling after i finished they just wanted me to sign me up for another 5k. I didnt even benefit from the first 5k. Baltimore Maryland A+ Rated, and Still the Only Brick and Mortar School for REI Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Investors United Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 13 2016
Magnetic Advertising Promotions M.A.P. I was contracted by Jessica Kelly to purchase an exclusive realtor ad for the Champion High School magnetic calendar. I paid almost $500 for the ad and recruited other business associates to advertise. This calendar was supposed to be distributed to all students thru the school welcome packets. I was told they would send me an ad proof and I never received anything. When I tried to contact Jessica her number had been disconnected. When I call the company they never return my calls or emails. San Antonio Texas Author: Fair Oaks Ranch , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Magnetic Advertising Promotions San Antonio, Texas

Aug 12 2016
R. E. Garrison Trucking Worst experience driving so far Vinemont Alabama Author: Vass, North Carolina Trucking Companies: R. E. Garrison Trucking Vinemont , Alabama

18, Report #1322067

Aug 11 2016
Tom Babcock / At The Helm Sailing & Powerboating School /Ramona Helm Tom Babcock / At The Helm Sailing & Powerboating School /Ramona Helm Rip Off Artist / Tom Babcock / At The Helm Sailing & Powerboating School /Ramona Helm / Overcharges for lessons / Is not qualified to be teaching Ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Alabama Boat Marinas: Tom Babcock / At The Helm Sailing & Powerboating School /Ramona Helm Ottawa, Ontario

19, Report #1320446

Aug 11 2016
Coyne College Coyne American Institute Attended this School in 2009 and I am still not employed as a medical assistant. chicago Illinois Author: chicago , Illinois Health Care Education: Coyne College chicago, Illinois

20, Report #1322029

Aug 11 2016
experiencesales.com individual name Daniel Ferris said he needed $$ to fund a school soccer trip to Ireland but receipt is for childrens books Denver Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Door to Door Sales: www.experiencesales.com

Aug 11 2016
JOHN ADAMS VITURAL SCHOOL John Adams Charged me over 500$ and lied and said their school was accredited when it is NOT! So basically lied to me and stole my money!! Miami Florida Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: JOHN ADAMS VITURAL SCHOOL Miami, Florida

Aug 10 2016
Comedy Defensive Driving ComedyDefensiveDriving.com $25 class really costs $50 if you actually want to get the certificate Irving Texas Author: Plano, Texas Driving Schools: Comedy Defensive Driving Irving, Texas

Aug 09 2016
Primrose Hunter's Creek Primrose School of Hunter's Creek Deceitful, Incompetent, Ripoff Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Preschools: Primrose Hunter's Creek Orlando, Florida

Aug 08 2016
CareerCom Business School Went and took a tour of the school signed a paper stating that I was interested in going but changed my mind and didn't go back they charge me and got finiacial aid for me I never attended Oakland California Author: Oakland, California Trade Schools: CareerCom Business School Oakland, California

25, Report #1320233

Aug 02 2016
AIT Truck Driver Training Uses Federal Student Loans to try to lure and scam students Phoenix Arizona Author: Maricopa, Arizona Driving Schools: AIT Truck Driver Training Phoenix , Arizona