brick

Your Search | aliyah rose furniture

Jul 23 2014
Best Choice Delivery Moving Gregory Acosta We paid Best Choice to move us on June 28, 2014. They have not delivered our furniture and not returning our calls. Carson California Author: Burbank , California Furniture & Furnishings: Best Choice Delivery Moving Carson, California

Jul 16 2014
The Crossings At Woodland Trails My name is Christina Fleming and I received notice of invalid and untrue charges from Alexander –Rose and Associates, which I am disputing these charges. I was a tenant at the Crossings at Woodland Trails from April 3rd, 2013 through March 8th, 2014. My move out day was March 31st, so I paid my last month of rent on March 1st and moved out March 8th. HOUSTON Texas Author: houston, Texas Housing Rentals: The Crossings At Woodland Trails HOUSTON, Texas

Jul 15 2014
Conns Inc. Conns Appliance Conns Furniture Defective/Used products and horrible customer service Beaumont Texas Author: Chandler, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Conns Inc. Beaumont, Texas

Jul 15 2014
Lastman's Bad Boy Brampton Who should buy here??? NOOOOOOBODY!!!! Brampton Ontario Author: Brampton, Ontario Furniture & Furnishings: Lastman's Bad Boy Brampton Brampton, Ontario

Jul 15 2014
American West Freight Mira Loma Unethical Thieves This company has damaged and stolen 25k in our furniture Mira Loma California Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping Companies: American West Freight Mira Loma Mira Loma, California

Jul 15 2014
Acceptance Now RAC Acceptance Excessive finance charges... San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Acceptance Now San Antonio, Texas

7, Report #1161962

Jul 14 2014
Private Health Care UK Received initial e-mail from Billy Salmon & had 'interview' today (07/14/14) with 'Rose Alex'. Received congratulatory e-mail from 'David Walker'Vital Health Care Ltd E-mail was sent to me intially from one of job postings. Description of job was very different than what was in interview Berhamsted Hertfordshire HP 4 2 UB Hertfordshire Internet Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Private Health Care UK Berhamsted Hertforshire HP 4 2 UB, Other

8, Report #1161966

Jul 14 2014
living spaces furniture Living spaces furniture living spaces furniture La Mirada California
Author: Downey, California Furniture & Furnishings: living spaces furniture La Mirada, California

Jul 14 2014
Petersdiscountstore Taylorsdiscountstore Furniture Scam Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Furniture & Furnishings: Petersdiscountstore Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 14 2014
Java Lawn Mowers SCAM Fraud Theft Jl. Neptunus Barat 1 No. 17 Internet Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Java Lawn Mowers Internet

Jul 12 2014
lightinthebox Placed an expedited order (3-5 days) on June 25 2014 and nothing. Order #1406250608029780 and no way of contacting them. Was supposed to be for my wedding on July 18. I feel so done by!!!! China I think Internet Author: Windsor, Ontario Canada, Ontario Furniture & Furnishings: lightinthebox Internet

Jul 11 2014
Ashley Furniture Would not take an item back newark Delaware Author: newark, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Ashley Furniture Internet

Jul 11 2014
United Tranzactions Total failure to communicate Miramar Florida Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Furniture & Furnishings: United Tranzactions Miramar, Florida

Jul 10 2014
value point distribution Crystal Lee and Steve Winston First no delivery of $2,413.00 Hot Tub. Wait 8 months for promised refund then the refund check bounced! Mill Valley California Author: Keaau, Hawaii Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: value point distribution Mill Valley, California

Jul 10 2014
GXI International Stanley Tools STANLEY POWER WASHING MADE BY GXI DOES NOT WORK Clayton North Carolina Author: Frederick, Maryland Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI International Clayton, North Carolina

Jul 10 2014
Knamart www.knamart.com www.Knamart.com is a fake scam online retailer Omaha Nebraska Author: san mateo, California Furniture & Furnishings: Knamart Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 10 2014
Arizona Estate Liquidators / Tracy Thomas - Owner Non-Payment Phoenix Arizona Author: Calgary, Alberta Furniture & Furnishings: Arizona Estate Liquidators San Tan Valley, Arizona

Jul 09 2014
Furniturehomedelivery.com is a SCAM!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! Kennesaw, Georgia ,but probably actually China, Nationwide Author: Don't want to be identified, California Furniture & Furnishings: Furniturehomedelivery.com Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
scr@ecware.com Sean Rowland aka T-Trex He acted as a Web Master and He stole robbed my blind of my intellectual data He put a 3.6 million dollare company My Company in the Grave..He signed phony contracts. He is no Webmaster as he stated he is no SEO guy. He promised a shopping cart. and special cell phone apps inhis Phoney contract. I opened up my world to a guy i thought was Genuine. He is worse that Hitler orMadoff...I pray for anyone inthis country please call me...I have proff. He used my 25 years as a executive in the office furniture industry only to steal and sell my leads and my lifes work..If this can put a stop to some one else for this PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Look at his profile..and his BOOK KILLING GOD Oceanside Delaware Author: tustin, California Computer Furniture: scr@ecware.com Oceanside, Delaware

Jul 09 2014
Rolls Moving And Storage Laurel Held my furniture hostage for payment before unloading Laurel Maryland Author: Huntingtown, Maryland Moving Companies: Rolls Moving And Storage Laurel Laurel, Maryland

Jul 09 2014
Viva Terra ,www.vivaterra.com, Refusal to honor Gift Certificates after a change in ownership of the company. Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Furniture & Furnishings: Viva Terra Internet

Jul 09 2014
Patio.com Patio.com PATIO.COM DEFECTIVE TEAK TABLE AND NO WRITTEN WARRANTY Ridgefield Connecticut
Author: Wilton, Connecticut Furniture & Furnishings: Patio.com Ridgefield, Connecticut

Jul 09 2014
law offices of allen g rose pc Law office s of allen g rose my grandma left a $201,000 irrevocable spendthrift trust fund for me when she passed away to pay for school investments house & car& general well being & he will not give me sufficent benefits claims he will with broken promises will not give me a copy of the will that by law he has to give to me nor trust fund deposits & withdrawl notifications as by law hes supposed 2& has failed 2 be in touch with me for almost a year springfield,mo & Greenfield, missouri Author: monett, Missouri Financial Services: law offices of allen g rose pc Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Dot and Bo Dotandbo.com Merchandise not received, Mark up 300% on merchandise, refuse to refund San Francisco Internet Author: denver, Colorado Furniture & Furnishings: Dot and Bo Internet

Jul 08 2014
Flexable Hose Tristar Products,inc Because I did not purchase product from website there is no warranty. First time I used hose it burst. Wellington Connecticut Author: Coral Springs, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Flexable Hose Wellington, Connecticut