ALIYAH ROSE FURNITURE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: aliyah rose furniture
There may be more specific results for "aliyah rose furniture "
For more specific results for "aliyah rose furniture "
Showing 26-50 of 11,869 Found Reports For more specific results for "aliyah rose furniture "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 11 2017
The Gas Connection Rude staff and owner Broomfield Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: The Gas Connection Broomfield, Colorado

Oct 10 2017
LuLu and GiGi designs Lindsey Abbott/ Pj Abbott Scam. Con Artist's Woodlands Texas Lindsey Abbott/Pj Abbott scam/fraud Author: Tomball, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: LuLu and GiGi designs Woodlands, Texas

Oct 10 2017
Rough Country Rustic Furniture & Decor No Communication, They take your money and don't deliver a product Mountain Grove Missouri
Author: Mowrystown, Ohio Arts & Crafts Stores: Rough Country Rustic Furniture & Decor , Missouri

Oct 10 2017
Ashley Furniture Couch has been falling apart for 2 years. Only cushion covers sent. Was promised warrany exhcange. Im being told its not covered under warrany. Couch has been a problem since day one. Still paying off sectional. Davie Florida
Author: davie, Florida Furniture Manufactures: Ashley Furniture Davie, Florida

Oct 09 2017
Regency Furniture Marlo Furniture Purchased furniture 7/2/17; delivered 8/2/17; notified company reclining sofa came apart 9/29/17 Brandywine Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Furniture & Furnishings: Regency Furniture Brandywine, Maryland

Oct 09 2017
STUDENT7 I ORDER AN ITEM AND GOT COMFIRMATION # TFS79301 BACK IN JULY KEEP EMALING NO RESPONSE Internet Author: applegate, Oregon Furniture & Furnishings: STUDENT7 Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama Property Connection, puntapacificarealty, Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Duncan Mggowan Thieves!! rented my apartment short term without my knowledge, then keep the money. I never got paid. BEWARE!!! Panama City PANAMA Honesty and Truth Author: Illinois Real Estate Services: PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama City, Select State/Province

34, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
Swift Moving and Storage J.C., Juan Carlos Martinez held furniture hostage, tried to get more money, unprofessional, scam artist Laurel Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Moving Companies: Swift Moving and Storage Internet

Oct 06 2017
Homesteez Plantsteez, San Diego Vintage The owner of homesteez, Seth Karaein, ripped me off through Instagram. He owes me $600 and hasnt refunded my money for a year now San Diego Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington Furniture & Furnishings: Homesteez Internet

Oct 04 2017
Rock rose realty Susan Barnes She's a con woman Kissimmee FL Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Rock rose realty Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
Rose Pace, Sterling Vacations I paid Rose Pace $1,098.00 for Cuba Cruise with Celestyal Crystal for August 18-25, 2017. Rose Pace charged my Visa an additional $102,00 for travel insurance. The cruise wasn't paid. She will not give me documents to submit to Travel Insured International. Georgetown Texas Author: Calumet City , Illinois Cruises: Rose Pace, Sterling Vacations Georgetown , Texas

Oct 03 2017
All my Sons (of b******) Two men and a truckAll my sons All my sons movers The date of moving, the owner Frank called me to inform me that they would be running late. Talk about four hours late with men overworked leaving little energy to complete my job .Frank then suggested to change our original agreement of two men and a truck for $119 an hour, suggesting a third man would be much faster and I would be pleased for $139 an hour . What a rip off Pensacola Florida 3rd Mover Is Always a Good Idea Author: Pensacola, Florida Moving Companies: All my Sons (of b******) Pensacola, Florida

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
shopcandelabra.com Warning: Deceptive Business Practices Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Furniture & Furnishings: Candelabra Internet

Oct 02 2017
Jet.com Charged my card, waited weeks to send merchandise, completely broken, no refund! Scam company Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Furniture & Furnishings: Jet.com Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Echo Peak Design aka Luke Adamson Took our money in February 2017 and never delivered our order. Bigfork Montana Custom furniture takes time Author: Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Echo Peak Design Bigfork, Montana

Oct 02 2017
Wabash valley Alliance Act Team We lost our housing due to discrimination and they only stored half our belongings left half of them in the Apt. Made us pay to hire someone for ten dollars an hour to move furniture. Joshua my bf on the act team is under commitment is they are allowing him to be homeless along with myself. Our bank accounts don't add up. Money is missing we don't have the funds for an apt when we r to have emergency funds at all times. The secretary is the payee. Lafayette Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Government Corruption: Wabash valley Alliance Lafayette, Indiana

Oct 01 2017
Wilco life insurance company Cancelled policy without notification to my address or I would have paid premium Carmen Indiana Author: Glen Rose, Texas Customer: Wilco life insurance company Carmen, Indiana

Sep 29 2017
2A4Life ordered 20 ft flagpole, parts missing (rope-rotating collar-rope winder) to lower flag,use telescoping Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: 2A4Life Internet

Sep 29 2017
Moving APT Mr. Aviv Meyr, President Ms. Lily Lamour, Customer Service Manager I paid $2300 deposit to move my furniture through Moving APT. Their truck broke down on the way to do my move, so I cancelled. I asked for a refund and was told that I couldn't get a refund but I could apply towards a future move. Miami Florida Author: Harbor City, California Moving Companies: Moving APT Miami,

Sep 29 2017
Bella Rose Rx claimed to get rid of wrinkles and tighten skin to appear more youthful but did not St. Petersburg Florida Author: Valdosta, Georgia Skin Care: Bella Rose Rx St. Petersburg, Florida

Sep 28 2017
Gina Edison western union scammer rose hill North Carolina
Author: rose hill, North Carolina Cash Services: Gina Edison Nationwide

Sep 27 2017
DR Power Equipment I bought a Raven Mower from DR they advertised that Mower could be returned if customer wasn't satisfied for one year. They refused to honor agreement . Fraudulent advertising poor quality Equipment. Nationwide Author: Nichols, South Carolina Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: DR Power Equipment Nationwide