Your Search | all phase business supplies inc

Jul 12 2014
All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban Owner Eli Saban come to my home give me flat price for my move on the day of the move send the truck with 3 movers the come pick up my staff and the next day Eli call me and damned $3000.00 for extra cub that I have this guy also have involute in two movi Fraud me lye and still my goods don't use this company EATONTOWN New Jersey Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Moving Companies: All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban EATONTOWN, New Jersey

Jul 12 2014
Precision Research Inc. Precision Customer Research Inc Bank Fraud (via Cashiers Check) Ultimately would have ruined my financial status for 10 years Atlanta Georgia Author: San Antonio, Texas Cash Services: Precision Research Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
VAPORGOD.COM VAPOR GOD OR VAPORGOD VAPORGOD.COM CALLS THEIR CUSTOMERS REAL HORRIBLE NAMES Manchester Pennsylvania Author: Manchester, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: VAPORGOD.COM Manchester, Pennsylvania

Jul 12 2014
Impact Payststem Impactpays DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DEE KARAWADRA OR IMPACT PAYSYSTEMS. THEY ARE HIGHLY UNETHICAL AND DO NOT LIVE UP TO WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO. Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Impact Payststem Internet

Jul 12 2014
Pcconnection.comPcconnections.com Http://www.pcconnection.com Beware of bad service and being ripped off, refusal on returns, bad business Merrimack New Hampshire
Author: Santa Maria, California Computer Mail Order: Pcconnections.com Http://www.pcconnection.com Merrimack, New Hampshire

Jul 12 2014
Jennifer Payne Jennipher Pyane, Jeann FRAUD, Sold a Poodle w/FULL Registration and can't register at all. Port Townsed Washington
Author: Renton, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: Jennifer Payne Port Townsed, Washington

Jul 12 2014
United Propane Gas Mammoth PropanePaducah, Kentucky Did not receive all the propane I paid for but getting bills for $254.33 Glasgow Kentucky Author: Glasgow, Kentucky Utility Companies: United Propane Gas Glasgow, Kentucky

Jul 12 2014
Dura-Seal, PermaTech, ABX International, These guys are liars and scammers. They make fake websites full of Fake Testimonies! Fake Site: http://www.automotiveforumz.com/ Real Site: http://www.automotiveforums.com They also have a fake review site that they own on their website: http://www.head-gasket-repair.com/xpert-answers/head-gasket-sealer-comparison/ They make all kinds of bull claims. we purchased the product for a BMW when it did not work they wouldn't warranty it because we purchased the specially blended kit! My father in law is a concrete contractor who uses sodium silicate to seal concrete. This product is 100% watered down Sodium Silicate. They are about as dishonest as they come! Georgia Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Auto Parts: Dura-Seal, PermaTech, ABX International, Internet

Jul 12 2014
Wrightway Building & Remodeling Michael Wright Fraudulent Business Practices, Steals Money, Doesn't do work Windsor Vermont Author: , Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Writeway Building & Remodeling Windsor, Vermont

Jul 12 2014
Southern elegance Staffing I have been working there for a month and everytime we get paid they don't give me all my hours. Savannah Georgia Author: savannah, Georgia Bad Check Writers: Southern elegance Staffing Savannah , Georgia

Jul 12 2014
A-Z Pest Solutions, Inc. Forced me to pay for services not done Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Auto Repair Service: A-Z Pest Solutions, Inc. Largo, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Falls Screen Printing Jay Brady Falls Screen Printing does terrible work, has cost me money & customers Little Falls New Jersey Author: EUGENE, Oregon Small Business Services: Falls Screen Printing Little Falls, New Jersey

Jul 12 2014
Net Credit USA I was sent an email stating that I had been approved for a $5.000.00 personal loan I did NOT go through with it after reading all the negative comments. I'm puzzled as to why haven't been shut down by the authorties? I would'n recommend them to do business with. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Advertising / Deceptive: Net credit USA Internet

Jul 12 2014
cashnetusa PETER WILSON ALEX SMITH MARK WILSON JOHNATHON WHITE these people are good at doing this dont fall for it you wont get anywhere chicago Illinois Author: Havelock, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: cashnetusa ch, Illinois

Jul 12 2014
Veterans Cars & Trucks Auto Sales LLC Tammy Ruiz and Carlos Flores ~DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES ALERT~ Metairie Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Veterans Cars & Trucks Auto Sales LLC Metairie, Louisiana

Jul 12 2014
Columbia Care LLC, aka Columbia Care Nevada LLC, aka Patriot Care LLC, aka Columbia Care Delaware LLC, Nicholas Vita,Michael Abbott Directors/Partners Defrauded Medical Marijuana entreprenuers out of their business by Ponzi scheme tactics Greenwich Internet- NY Author: Boston, Massachusetts Investment Brokers: Columbia Care LLC Internet

Jul 12 2014
Reston Coach Transportation, Inc. YELP is a horrible directory & a true rip off Sterling Virginia Author: Herndon, Virginia Bus Companies: Reston Coach Transportation, Inc. Sterling, Virginia

Jul 12 2014
Ripoff Report REVIEW: National Association Of Professional Women - NAPW commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve complaints & address inquiries. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. National Association Of Professional Women - NAPW employees will go above and beyond the clients expectation in the pursuit of excellence in every aspect of the business - Consumers can feel confident & secure when doing business with National Association Of Professional Women-NAPW. Garden City, New York Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Ripoff Report Verified™ … business you can trust! National Association Of Professional Women - NAPW commitment to customer satisfaction Garden City, New York

Jul 12 2014
Elite Realty Group Inc.- Calvin Gleaton Terri Bridges Justin Gleaton Beverly Hamler Loyd Terrance Cequetta BEWARE-FRAUDULANT CRIMINALS STOCKBRIDGE Georgia
Author: locust grove, Georgia Property Management: Elite Realty Group Inc.- Calvin Gleaton STOCKBRIDGE, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
Matt Trainer MML Innovations, Inc. Matt Trainer $100 Million Dollar Exit Complete Scam West Hollywood California Author: West Hollywood, California Internet Fraud: Matt Trainer West Hollywood, California

Jul 12 2014
Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Nancy Stiffen A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is mentioned in the newspaper ad, Necessary to get things rolling because of the upcoming July 4th holiday, must leave a $200. deposit with balance due at photo shoot. After reviewing photos was told we needed to pay an additional 300. for finished cards, which will be sent out, 2 cards to each agent, plus one for Nancy and one for us. After numerous calls to view the finished photos and no return call I became allerted and looked her up on the BBB and found numerous complaints from years past but used the same sales pressure that was used on me. Tampa Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Fred's Tile % Handyman Service --Fred Smith He is the most unplesant person, I wouldn't use him ever again. 954 area code is all I have Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Home Improvements: Fred's Tile % Handyman Service Florida

Jul 12 2014
CashNet USA Richard Boyce/The Cash Advance Related Companies include, but are not limited to: Cash Advance, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, including those that operate under the trade names Cash Advance, 100 Scam-threatened with jail, law suit, notified my family and employer, and threaten with IRS and wage garnishments Amenia NY - 12501 Internet/NY Author: Springhill, Louisiana Legal Process Servers: CashNet USA Internet

Jul 12 2014
Riteway auto Jason and mike They both are rude first I was shopping for a new car Jason got me in a 02 Ford Explorer that had electric problems vehicle ran but started shutting off on me whyll drivingso I called Jason lied and told me that the vehicle didn't have any problems so once I was told that the vehicle wasn't suppose to be sold at all the Ford dealer said I called riteway asap I talked to Mike and Jason to let them know the problem I was cussed out for nothing I ask them could they put me in another vehicle they said no I had for vehicle for over a year I pay a note on it bi week it's not fair that I pay 200 a month on a vehicle that don't run 600 is to much for a 02 Ford Explorer anyway Jason told me that it's nothing he can do so I said how you can't he lied the whole time about everything vehicle don't run and I'm out of money Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Riteway auto Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Coastline Events Inc Pyramid Employment Scam Orange California Author: Los Angeles, California Multi-Level Marketing: Coastline Events Orange, California