Your Search | all pro transmission & auto care

Oct 23 2016
Peter Cameron Halliday Universal Trustees TrustWhen my phone has internet service then you can call any of these international numbers:-USA  +1 (818) 570 5520   UK  +44 (020) 3286 8754Australia +61 (03) 9028 6811 Hong Kong +852 8193 0456Texts to +61 415297210 work in most r High Yield Investment Program ( HYIP ) : This company promise you that you can make very high return on investment up to 10 000 %. Once you invest your fund this fraudster called Peter C Halliday will send you a receipt to make you feel he is avting like a Trustee . He always tells you that he works under Trust Law for the benefits of all Depositors .After a few weeks he will confirm that the Investment Program failed and that he can not give further informations or details. He will confirm that he can not refund your money as he invested it in a Trade Platform and that he is victim as well. Many people lost their money and when you ask for evidence to where the money has been transfered he refuses to disclose any bank report or contracts that he signed . Stay far far away from this fraudster!!! Melbourne - Victoria Internet Author: GENEVA, Other Financial Services: Peter Cameron Halliday Internet

Oct 23 2016
Michael Manuel Perez Scot KingJason richgreg Scott - EXCLUSIVE AUTO GROUPS Car Leasing scam, fraud, dirtbags Miami Florida Author: Florida Motor Vehicle: Michael Manuel Perez Miami, Florida

Oct 23 2016
J's auto sales Tried stealing 1500 dollars Bakersfield California Author: Delano, California Auto Dealers: J's auto sales Bakersfield, California

Oct 23 2016
KATRE Investments Deceptive advertising and charging of unwanted product Sanata Ana California Author: Santa Clara, California Eye Care: SkinNoir Internet

Oct 23 2016
Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers Bethesda Shady scammers that deserve a (((REDACTED))) Bethesda Maryland
Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers Bethesda Bethesda, Maryland

Oct 23 2016
Miralem Herdic absolute criminal.!964 Mercedes 220seb ,complete misrepresentation,Run from this guy Jacksonville Florida Author: hinsdale, Illinois Auto Dealers: Miralem Herdic Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 23 2016
Wayne Dang STATE OF HAWAII Refuses to return property shares that belong to us D/B/A Showa Hatsumei Kaisha Ltd., since 02/10/2015 even after submitting all the required paperwork requested. Since they have removed the claim and has not responded to our demand of return of assets. We are asking for the return of our monetary shares amount of $250, 000, 000 million dollars ASAP Honnolulu Hawaii Author: Lakeport, New Hampshire Questionable Activities: Wayne Dang

Oct 22 2016
Aaron Barnes, Tech Magic, Ammacore, GruvPhase, UnitedDataCom, CeleraTech, All the other fake company names he uses Individual does not pay subcontractors Gary Indiana
Author: Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Aaron Barnes Gary, Indiana

Oct 22 2016
Glass apps , Glass apps , , glass aps  Glass apps sold me 16 pieces of smart film that were all defective we were ripped off by Do not use these crooks. Culver city Internet Author: Greenville, California Unusual Rip-Off: Glass apps , Internet

Oct 22 2016
HEWLETT PARKARD All-in-one printers ENVY Nationwide Author: Wallaceburg, Ontario Electronic Manufacturers: HEWLETT PARKARD Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Peak Life They wasnt to continue to use my credit card for purchases I don't want. I wrote them a letter to cancel all further correspondence. Aston, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Peak Life Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Quick Weight Loss Center The advertised special for it was either 399 or $499 down and they promised I could lose 40 to 50 pounds by March h for my son's wedding they didn't tell me I had to spend $140 every two weeks on their products to do it  POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Quick Weight Loss Center POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 22 2016
Pro-file Registry Vancouver Canada Cara Echino Fraud, Thief, Con-artist--Beware of doing business with Cara Echino-- she is a fake and a fraud. Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Liars: Pro-file Registry Vancouver Canada Vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 22 2016
David Wilson Toyota Bait and Switched ! las vegas Nevada Sounds like fraud to me Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: David Wilson Toyota las vegas, Nevada

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Coral Springs Auto Mall Exploitation of Customer Fears Coral Springs Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Coral Springs Auto Mall Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 22 2016
88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 L'ETOUILEREVITA RX SCAM, LIES, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES, Please Note: On your credit card statement, the charge for this purchase may appear similar to BLF*agedefianceserum, 888-818-4631*AGEDEFY, StoneBF*LJEyeSerum, 888-502-7282*BEAUTYPDCTS. california Author: Helena, Montana Eye Care: 88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 Internet

Oct 22 2016
Vibrant Web Small Business Success Impact Ranking All three Of these businesses Tied Together? Phoenix Arizona Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer Leads: Vibrant Web Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 22 2016
Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai They have been giving me financial and mental torment for last 3 years with my leased vehicle. Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Auto Dealer Repairs: Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai Lincoln, Nebraska

Oct 22 2016
Walt Bukowski Distrustful Auctioner Avoid at All Costs Zionsville Pennsylvania Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Auctions: Walt Bukowski Zionsville, Pennsylvania

Oct 22 2016
Market Force Mya Begs for checkers the belittles you all while your not even getting paid nation wide New York Author: California Inspectors: Market Force New York

Oct 22 2016
AGERO AGERO MEDFORD Massachusetts Author: Washington Auto Clubs: AGERO/QUEST Medford, Massachusetts

Oct 22 2016
10:20 AM South bay motor sports Complete unprofessional scammers. From finance to sales. all scammers Chula Vista California Author: Alabama Motorcycles: Chula Vista, California

Oct 21 2016
Prime auto group Deceptive scumbag dealership Moosic Pennsylvania Author: Wilkes-barre, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Prime auto group Internet