ALL PRO TRANSMISSION & AUTO CARE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: all pro transmission & auto care
There may be more specific results for "all pro transmission & auto care"
For more specific results for "all pro transmission & auto care"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Jodys Secret I had not received my order that was ordered in June 2017. I checked my confirmation for information to contact company. Clicked the link to the store to find out that the site was no longer available. Searched the web for other information to contact company and all were stated site was no longer available. I am infuriated as others are. This is the first time I have ever been ripped off. I hope someone can catch these thieves so to will not be able to do this to other people. Internet Author: Avon, Indiana Clothing Stores: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 23 2017
Happy4myhealth Some how they got my credit card number and took a payment of 5.99 and thwn another chatge if 69$ and then another of $69 in the matter of a couple weeks . schaghticoke New York Author: schaghticoke, New York Adult Care Facilities: Happy4myhealth

Aug 23 2017
The Sales Guru Product received was not the product advertised Internet Author: Smyrna, Georgia Skin Care: The Sales Guru Internet

Aug 23 2017
Grieco Mazda Fraud Delray Beach Florida Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Grieco Mazda Delray Beach, Florida

Aug 23 2017
Perfect Skin Serums BEWARE! Total Scam! RipOff! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hawesville, Kentucky Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serums Internet

Aug 23 2017
Nutra Way / Peak Health Deal was for shipping only ,under $5, and 14 days later they charged me $80 for each company name Nutra Way is UTAH, Peak Health is California Internet Author: Rockford, Michigan Skin Care: Nutra Way / Peak Health Internet

Aug 23 2017
Piazzas fine foods Harassment they treat there customers terrible they have nothing but expired items on the shelves. When you try and compla in to them they pretend that they care and when you walk away they laugh at you. They are very unprofessional and don't care about there customer. I know people that have gotten food poisoning because of there deli is not fully cook and they also don't care. They pretend that they are,a family company and that they care about others but they just care about themselved. Palo alto California Author: Palo alto, California Consumer Services: Piazzas fine foods Palo alto, California

Aug 23 2017
Shudder.com I canceled my membership months ago emailed them saying I couldn't use it to close the account. They acted like they did but they are still taking money out of my checking account . To me that's stealing . And the service isn't professional at all . Especially when they say it's taking care of and you check ur statement from the bank and see that they are stealing my hard earned money .. Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Websites: Shudder.com Internet

Aug 23 2017
Centennial Toyota Complete Scam Artist Sell Overpriced Vehicles Las Vegas Nevada Buyers Remorse Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Dealers: Centennial Toyota Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 23 2017
Bella Serata Aka: Bayou Skin Cream Screwball Scam!!! Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Terlton, Oklahoma Skin Care: Bella Serata Saint Petersburg, Florida

Aug 23 2017
ACS incorporated collection agency Paul Smith, Attorney, New YorkAlex Cooper, Investigation OfficerMichael Brown, Investigation Officer I have gotten 4 e-mails from July through August..first one says pay 350. Now says lawsuit amount 2873.81, restitution payoff 964.52 due to extra fees added..charged with fraudulent case and unless I email them and pay half today and rest by end of month, they will get lawsuit and credit bureaus will seize my bank account. New York Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Collection Agency's: ACS incorporated collection agency Internet

Aug 23 2017
Vlamorous AQUAVO I paid the shipping charges for 2 free samples -received order confirmation on 8/9/17 - account deducted for 97.83 on 8/22 nothing said anything about enrolling in autoship CO, Colorado Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Skin Care: Vlamorous Internet

Aug 23 2017
Drew Bird, Drew Bird Costume Designer, Drew Bird Costume Supervisor Drew Bird is a independent contractor for hire as a seamstress, costume supervisor and costume designer. Please be advised, she has a tendency to be honest in her abilities and criminal in her financial dealings. Several individuals have reported similar situations in which the person noted above, Drew Bird, waits until the last minute before all her contractual agreements are met as a tactic to exploit money from her clients. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California Seamstress: Drew Bird Los Angeles , California

Aug 23 2017
Try Royal Skin Try Royal Skin care is a scam Internet Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Skin Care: Try Royal Skin Internet

Aug 22 2017
auto demag cosignor inc. wendy jacobson this is a deal that looks too good to be true portland, oregon Author: redwood city, California Motor Vehicle: auto demag cosignor inc. Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Eharmony Auto renewal & no way to recover monies if you want stop now ! Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Internet Services: Eharmony Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
NETWORK AUTO BODY SOCIOPATHS and CROOKS! Tried to give me back a fixed vehicle on a knowingly bent frame! los angeles California
Author: san dimas, California Body Work & Repair: NETWORK AUTO BODY los angeles, California

Aug 22 2017
Envisage Skin International Facebook ad rip off. Sending products after the trial offer. Trying to charge my CC. St. Petersburg Internet Florida Author: PARIS, Illinois Skin Care: Envisage Skin International Internet

Aug 22 2017
Auto Demag Consignor VAIDAUTO CORP (bank wire recipient in FL) I wired $20,000 for a Cat Excavator and supposedly damaged in auto accident. Biscayne Florida
Author: Reno, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Auto Demag Consignor Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Rhea Skin Care Derma skin care Free trail for 4.99 turned into 180.00 I don't know how these people sleep at night. They need to be shut down immediately. St. PETERSBURG Florida Internet Author: Liberty, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Rhea Skin Care Internet

Aug 22 2017
HouseLookups.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HouseLookups.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com provides high quality property history reports to make an informed decision before purchasing a property. HouseLookups.com  dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseLookups.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseLookups.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseLookups.commade a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseLookups.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseLookups.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseLookups.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Douglasville, Georgia

Aug 22 2017
Skin fresh md I gave credit card info for free sample (4.99). Then when I tried to exit site without purchasing additional product I could not exit. I have no idea what the company will charge me as they have my credit card. So unfair! A scam! Internet Author: Monroe, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: Skin fresh md Internet

Aug 22 2017
Pollys Shell Unfortunate escalated misunderstanding Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Pollys Shell Nashville , Tennessee

Aug 22 2017
Phase One Transport and Jeremy Toliver Delivey and Transport. More like wreck your new trailer and use it for other jobs across the country Transporter of anything nati Doesn't even know how to drive. Delivered my trailer from Atlanta to California towing everyone's stuff inside it the entire way. Dented trailer by jack knifing it and then blows out axles 4 hours from my house. Luckily axle manufacture stepped in and replaced. Contacted U Ship the wholesalers and Phase One and U Ship won't even let me leave bad feedback while Phase one won't reply to emails or calls. Found people articles left in trailer from when he drove it to me. Both Phase One Transport and UShip are Scams with no accountability. Alabama Nationwide Author: Thousand Oaks, California Auto Shipping Companies: Phase one Transport Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Luna Skin I ordered the samples and when they came in I returned to sender. I called 855-269-1607 and they told me that there was no refund. Even after I returned the product. I didn't even have them for two days as soon as I got them I returned them. They charged my bank account $84.00 and $89.99. I told them that was not fair and it needs to say that in the message. This is a rip off and I am surprised that Sally Fields would endorse the product. Internet Author: Linden, North Carolina Skin Care: Luna Skin Internet