Your Search | all star marketing inc

May 03 2016
Coporation Credit Builders Coporation Giant Inc cfosrus.com coporationsgiantmembersonly.con Hi I am writing to let consumers know about this company and how they rip me off and took my 19k for a coporation that they never intended to fund. Beverly Hill California Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Coporation Credit Builders Beverly Hill, California

May 03 2016
Paypal, Inc. deceiving, liars, mind control, fake, not truthful, dishonest, pieces of ****, illegitimate, cut throat, ********, corporatists, non-cooperative San Jose California
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Paypal, Inc. San Jose, California

May 03 2016
Power Wash This Palmetto FL This company was hired to presure wash the backside of my 4 story townhome. The intent of this email is to warn all River Bay Renters and Town Home Owners of a company we used for power washing the outside of our home for mold and mildew removal.Palmetto Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Cleaning Services: Power Wash This Palmetto, Florida

May 03 2016
asics online Sent wrong shoes and stopped communication all together regarding refund Internet Author: Perth, Other Sporting Goods: asics online Internet

May 03 2016
Five Star engines Bought new 383 had oilbleaks everywhere cost me $750 Glendale Arizona Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Auto Parts: Five Star engines Glendale, Arizona

May 03 2016
full access web design Sean Faber Sean Faber, Full Access Web Design & Marketing Scammer Thief Stole my money and moved out of state. 233 Wexford Dr Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina Internet Author: Marysville, Michigan Websites: full access web design Sean Faber Internet

May 03 2016
Sterling Bros./Charles Pyse Chuck Pyse Dishonest, unreliable, unskilled, and all around no good Seminole, Fl Fl Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Sterling Bros./Charles Pyse Seminole, , Fl

May 03 2016
Smart Tint Inc FRAUD, MERCHANDISE DOES NOT WORK!!!!! Nationwide Author: JACKSON, Miscellaneous Electronics: Smart Tint Inc Nationwide

May 03 2016
Leigh Kristen Capital, Inc. Leigh CookDonald CookCPA Merchant ServicesDirect ChecksReceivePay.com Refuses to pay commissions promised. San Diego California
Author: TRINIDAD, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: Leigh Kristen Capital, Inc. San Diego, California

May 03 2016
Soly Marketing, Inc Solymar Garcinia Cambogia Rip Off Sunrise Florida Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Weightloss Programs: Soly Marketing, Inc Sunrise, Florida

May 03 2016
Blue Shield Protective Services inc damaged my car window with scratches Miramar Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Blue Shield Protective Services inc Miramar , Florida

May 03 2016
Production Media Company Lied about having contract with a company to do marketing with Portland Oregon Author: Colorado Media: Production Media Company Portland, Oregon

May 03 2016
Why not lease it Tempoe llc Put me into a collection agency and then wont talk to me about the account at all. I believe that someone may have stole my identity Author: Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Why not lease it Pennsylvania

May 02 2016
Health Center 1 He was selling a medicine to take stem cells and my Mom would get better from all illness and when we said no he got mad and called me a idiot Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Health Center 1 Las Vegas, Nevada

May 02 2016
Transport GMS Menard Inc SCAM RIPOFF BeWARE SCAM SCAM DANGER SCAM SCAM Saint-Nicolas Quebec Not Canadians? Author: Massachusetts Trucking Companies: Transport GMS Menard Inc Saint-Nicolas, Quebec

May 02 2016
Mimotron Group Inc. Ebay Sent wrong product, charged return shipping, and a re-stock fee! Chino California Author: , Television Parts & Services: Mimotron Group Inc. Chino, California

May 02 2016
Select portfolio services Will not release funds paid by homeowners insurance company after all the paperwork and inspection has been done for more than 6 months. They always have another document they need. Even though the ones they asked for have already been sent . Salt Lake city Utah Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Consumer Services: Select portfolio services

May 02 2016
Frontier Communications Wants me to pay for all the months of service that was paid to Verizon for FiOS Norwalk Connecticut Author: North Port, Florida Internet: Frontier Communications Norwalk, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Savian Shop. Save. Share New York New York Author: Granite Bay, California Multi-Level Marketing: Savian New York, New York

May 02 2016
Transport Lauri Inc - Saint Nicolas, QC BEWARE SCAM RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST COMPANY Saint Nicolas Quebec Author: lawerence, Massachusetts Trucking Companies: Transport Lauri Inc - Saint Nicolas, QC Saint Nicolas, Quebec

May 02 2016
Chromolume, Inc James Esposito This company has an outstanding balance to me of $2,281 for transcription services and will not communicate with me. Santa Monica Internet, California Author: Portland, Oregon Secretarial Services: Chromolume, Inc Internet

May 02 2016
5avefashion,, ALLCO inc (shipping),Revolve Outlet I've been a victim of this person selling fake north face. I've return the product and still have not receive my funds back. I've contacted my bank and their doing an investigation on this site. Who knows . No address is listed Internet Author: Little ferry, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: 5avefashion Internet

May 02 2016
WinTwice.net AKA Ximiti Inc Another Scam launched by the owners of Ximiti - stay clear!!! Thornhill Ontario Author: Toronto, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: WinTwice.net Thornhill, Ontario

May 02 2016
Wholesale America American Sales Group LLC I wired money for merchandise that I purchased and I never received my merchandise or refund back. Emails and all communication stopped from company once I sent them my money. Riverview Florida Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Wholesale America Riverview , Florida

May 02 2016
Insideup Inc Grant Bentley, Asad Haroon No payments made for 4 months, September, October, November and December 2015 San diego California Author: PUne , Idaho Customer Leads: Insideup Inc San diego , California