Your Search | all the time auto

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 23 2017
easysex.com escortdetectives.com ruin my reputation, put it all over the internet that I'm a cop, Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: easysex.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Vickie Shefke canec636@gmail.com Sells clothing garments on Craigslist, and takes the money and never sends the item Internet Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: Vickie Shefke Internet

Jan 23 2017
Bridgecrest Taking payments i paid and changing them to be down payments and calling me trying to make me pay the bill again Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Financial Services: Bridgecrest Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
freescore.es Amanda 23196293092 operatorSoshana manager claimed I signed up for their services and refuses to give me my money back from the last 4 months Tennesse and Baca raton Florida Internet Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: freescore.es Internet

Jan 23 2017
Web bank- pearl card Galaxy asset purchasing , I recived a letter in the mail from convergent outsourcing telling me that I owe 1,128.42 to creditor galaxy assets purchasing,LLC the original creditor was web bank- pearlcard which i never opened a account with that credit card company. And have no idea what it is for. But is showing up on my credit score and hurting my score and bringing it down Renton, Washington Author: boise, Idaho Collection Agency's: Web bank- pearl card Internet

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York Sounds like they are violating the HIPAA privacy rule Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
NetZero Wireless, Inc., A United Online Company Cancellation & Billing Scam: Co. denies cancellation & auto bills a monthly fee, refuses to refund Woodland Hills California Author: Asheville, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: NetZero Wireless, Inc., A United Online Company Woodland Hills, California

Jan 23 2017
Fleetmaster Express, Fleetmaster Decided to move forward with a better company that cares about drivers a.k.a (The Slaves); gave notice after my checks were getting smaller, and labor going up, with FORCED dispatch, and unsafe driving conditions, They (the company), decided to STEAL MY money I had coming to me. After getting the bullbutter runaround for 2 days, and no one calling me back; I had to find alternatives to recoup my labor. Roanoke VA, Springdale AR. etc. Nationwide
Author: Cookson, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: Fleetmaster Express Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Advertisemycar.net Took my money, placed the Ddecal on my car. Called several times to The so called advertiser and they knew nothing about the Add Campaign. Utah Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Advertisemycar.net Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
ecigbrands.com ecigsecigecigs.comecigsbrands.com Scam; Uses the information given for S&H to withdraw $99.95 from your account. Lyons, Colorado  Internet
Author: Orlando, Florida Stereos: ecigbrands.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Satin youth Ordered trial said 14 day got 1 oz jar of cream and a .5FL oz tube was charged 99.95 and 89.95 called to cancel and have money refunded was told that was the charge for what I had received I haven't received anything else would not refund. gave me 25% discount off. Canceled membership. Internet Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Consumer Services: Satin youth Internet

Jan 23 2017
Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care I ordered trial samples and was charged $.95 for shipping. The products lasted about 2 weeks. When I got my credit card bill< i was charged$187.38.. These people are too sorry to work and they are scamming people. Los Angeles California Author: Camden, Ohio Eye Care: Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
Capital One N. A. Violations of the Fair Credit Reporting Act Eagan minnesota Author: Sunrise, Florida Loans: Capital One N. A. Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Thumbtack Provided false leads for potential jobs, provided multiples of the same job lead, charged me multiple times for the same job lead Internet Author: Winnetka, California Employment Services: Thumbtack Internet

Tynan's Nissan False and Deceptive financing statements Aurora Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Tynan's Nissan Aurora, Colorado

Jan 23 2017
Light in the Box Mini in the Box Cheated me out of my money and not sent goods Hong Kong Hong Kong Author: BANGOR, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Light in the Box Hong Kong,

Jan 23 2017
tuneup plus february 3, 2026 i purchased an alternator for a 2012 kia forte which only lasted 11 months with no warranty was charged 456.08 chesapeake Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto Mechanics: tuneup plus chesapeake, Virginia

Jan 23 2017
ENTRPRISES RENT A CAR W RENTAL CAR LOCATION HIDDEN FEES LIE WHEN RENT A CAR BECAUSE OF THE NAME AND RELIGION CHICAGO Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Local Transportation: ENTRPRISES RENT A CAR W CHICAGO, Illinois

Jan 23 2017
Champ's Apparel I bought a Dallas Cowboys jersey for my father in law on Dec. 8 and never received the jersey. I've tried everything in my power to contact them and it say's the website is down or has been deleted. Internet Author: Deer Park, Texas Clothing Stores: Champ's Apparel Internet

Jan 23 2017
New Age Consultants, LLC Kris KentKevin KentEric Cousins Kris and his company New Age Consultants entered into an agreement to be a consultant for our small public company including and focusing in a Marketing Awraeness program. They were paid a significant upfront fee and after three weeks of no activity and no response from the company, the agreement was terminated. We demanded for our funds to be returned and after a week fo calls an emails, Kris agreed that they would refund us. They did NOTHING and spent the initial funds. Kris said he was working on another deal so that he would be able to reimburse us!! We placed calls to the other partners and they would not return our calls. We have also filed a compalint with the SEC regarding thier fradulant tactics. Be aware, they are out of Milford, NH and are a Vevada corporation. 4 George St, Milford, NH 03055 New Hampshire Author: Austin, Texas Business Consulting: New Age Consultants, LLC Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Economy Rent a Car Orlando Economy Rent a Car Orlando Worst experience, I have scheduled a week in advance and read through their policy about insurance and nothing said I need proof of full coverage. .them ignoring the fact I have full coverage with aaa and have the policy card and insurance card..they wouldn't except this... Do not use this company at all! I want these clowns to call me to settle this orlando florida Author: Del Mar, California Auto Rentals: Economy Rent a Car Orlando

Jan 23 2017
River district apartments Rda deception advertising over charging for utilities not disclosing all payments owed. rockford Illinois Author: rockford , Illinois Real Estate Services: River district apartments rockford , Illinois

Jan 23 2017
Roomster.com i got on there website to get a 3 day trial, and thats all i paid for, then next thing you know they took 45.95 out of my checking account without my permission. I didnt see anything about them doing that. Otherwise i would of never ever paid. im on limited income and afford alot of money. please help me!! New York, NY or London NewYork Author: carplake, Michigan Tenants: Roomster.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
national dealers services krystal took money out of account after denial of warranty Author: Michigan City, Indiana Auto Repair Service: national dealers services Nationwide