Your Search | all the time auto

Oct 20 2014
Pat Fegan Masonry Pat he convinced me to invest money in his concrete business,and it will earn 40% in 3 months time,and i will received the principal plus the interest in 3 months Sault Ste.Marie Michigan Author: Sault Ste.Marie, Michigan Loans: Pat Fegan Masonry Sault Ste.Marie, Michigan

Oct 20 2014
South Beach Transport ellie harris eliana aragon stole over $1400.00 from my checking account miami Florida Author: , Florida Auto Transporters: South Beach Transport miami, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Car Cheer europa-online (eBay) european-cars (eBay) Utter Misrepresentation Trevose Pennsylvania Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Car Cheer Trevose, Pennsylvania

Oct 20 2014
Aamco Transmissions charged for services not rendered now(1 year later) wants me to pay again! Longview Texas Author: Longview, Texas Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmissions Longview, Texas

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
scotties auto sales repossessed my car I was up to date on payments. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: scotties auto sales Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Oct 20 2014
AA Auto Protection Auto Protection Con Artists and Wire Fraud Wilmington Delaware Author: Birmingham, Alabama Auto Warranty: AA Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware

Oct 20 2014
SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. I sent two money order 1- $100 & 2- $50 as they ask me to sent me certificate regard travel ,round-trip airfare & Marriott stay & three days rental car with enterprise or Alamo tental agencies. all this was since April 2014 until at this time I didn't get nothing from them -no mail to contect . LAKE MARY Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. LAKE MARY, Florida

Oct 20 2014
CVC Auto Sales CVC Auto Sales Lives To Rip Off Honest People Albertville Alabama Author: Gadsden, Alabama Auto Dealers: CVC Auto Sales Albertville, Alabama

Oct 20 2014
eBay Motors Seller Joseph Demarco Hubcapjoes Crazeenydriver Joseph Demarco Admits to getting other sellers suspended off eBay This seller does videos and brags about how he gets sellers suspended from eBay but bashes eBay and PayPal for Managed Returns and 180 day Refunds. Oradell New Jersey
Author: Wilmington, Indiana Auto Parts: eBay Motors Seller Joseph Demarco Oradell, New Jersey

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Ray Skillman ripoff said one thing and did another. so i got scrwed out of my Avalanche worth 40,000 for a car worth 16,000 and no money back Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Ray K Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Belzona Papertrail and Witnesses allover Miami Florida Author: Issaquah, Washington Employers: Belzona Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2014
WELLS FARGO DEALER SERVICES - ROBERT (ACCOUNT MANAGER) WELLS FARGO 847-273-7578  UNITED STATES Nationwide Author: Illinois Banks: WELLS FARGO AUTO LAON SERVICES Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Print Buys - Suzie Jebrial printbuys.comprintbuys.netcleanerprintbuys.com& MANY others(Note: Sites all look similar! - BEWARE) CHARGED W/ FRAUD!!!! Lake Elsinore California Author: Gilbert, Arizona Printing & Copy Services: Print Buys - Suzie Jebrial Lake Elsinore, California

Oct 20 2014
Alamo Rent A Car/Enterprise Holding Inc. Alamo Car Rental SCAM Inglewood, Dallas California, TX Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Auto Rentals: Alamo Rent A Car Inglewood, California

Oct 20 2014
Grindmore media, Vito Rubio, Ace Claytonm Kenji Tanaka, Gwen Davis Tehy make you trust them by sending tons of docs to sign, a refund clause, and all tracking pixels needed Internet Author: london, Advertising Agencies: Grindmore media Internet

Oct 20 2014
Jeff Madison A Transmissions, wholesale transmission distributors, Transmission Parts Distribution, Etc. Run like H***, Jeff Madison is a scammer and does not stand behind warranty. continually makes promises, excuses and lies. Traqnsmission lasted less than 300 miles Bay City Michigan Author: Wilson, New York Auto Parts: Jeff Madison Bay City, Michigan

Oct 20 2014
The Real Estate Solution Group I did several inspections for this company rush orders when it was time to get paid they never paid me Campbell California Author: VANCEBORO, North Carolina Property Management: The Real Estate Solution Group Campbell, California

Oct 19 2014
Easterns Automotive Group They are Scams and Liars Temple Hills Maryland Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Auto Dealers: Easterns Automotive Group Temple Hills, Maryland

Oct 19 2014
Van Horn Milwaukee RIP OFF Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Van Horn Milwaukee Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Oct 19 2014
MIDAS MUFFLER, Santa Ana Auto Repair They'll WRECK your car! Santa Ana California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Repair Service: MIDAS Santa Ana, California

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
A All Animal Control of Tyler, Texas Brian Hillyard Took our money and ran... Tyler Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Animal Services: A All Animal Control of Tyler, Texas Malakoff, Texas

Oct 19 2014
Brake Masters Manager TJ is Rude and very dishonet!! Riverside California Author: Riverside, California Auto Repair Service: Brake Masters Riverside, California