Your Search | all web leads

1, Report #1319543

Jul 29 2016
bill adomanis Merchant Cash Advance Leads lake worth, fl Nationwide Author: oldsmar, Florida Advertising Agencies: bill adomanis Nationwide

2, Report #1319535

Jul 29 2016
maria sougias,landlord millionaire multi property slum lord, cardiff by the sea,all of north sad diego county California Author: carlsbad, California Landlords: maria sougias cardiff by the sea, California

Jul 29 2016
Rich/Richard Cummings Run-Away Web Designer Rip Off Aurora Illinois Patience is supposedly a virtue... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Websites: Rich/Richard Cummings Aurora, Illinois

Jul 28 2016
William Clark Wallis Artist Web Designer, Fraud, Thief, Painter, Con Artist Fraud, Elderly Abuse, Delusional Behavior, Liar Astoria, NYC New York
Author: NYC, New York Art Galleries: William Clark Wallis Artist Astoria, New York

Jul 28 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

Jul 28 2016
Synergy solar leads Synergy solar leads ripped me off! They promised several leads a day, in a location I selected, and qualified homes that were residential one family houses. Instead of four leads a day it was about one lead a week which wasn't in my area and often not qua Solar energy leads Florida possibly Nationwide Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Customer Leads: Synergy solar leads Nationwide

7, Report #1319406

Jul 28 2016
Graves General Contractors Cory Graves I paid this contractor $49,100.00 with a paid in full receipt. He was to provide siding replacement, full electrical replacement, plumbing replacement, insulation replacement, refinishing existing cabinets, all new trim throughout the home and house brought back to 100% turn key status. He took my money and did not perform any of the work per the contract. I had to do the work with help of friends. Repay everything that I already paid Cory Graves for. My home is not complete nor do I have the funds to complete. Ponce De Leon Florida Author: DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, Florida Builders & Contractors: Graves General Contractors Ponce De Leon, Florida

8, Report #1319368

Jul 28 2016
Mac Churchill Acura Mac Churchill Auto Group STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AT ALL COSTS Fort Worth Texas Author: Weatherford, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura Fort Worth, Texas

9, Report #1319356

Jul 28 2016
Glen Nielsen Sold me a book only to follow up and harass me to become his client. All he cares about is commissions. Chicago Suburbs Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Glen Nielsen Nationwide

10, Report #1319292

Jul 27 2016
Atlanta Blue Jays Anthony Dye, Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball Owner took money for 16U season, provided only 50% season, kept all money Atlanta Georgia Power in Numbers Author: Roswell, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: Atlanta Blue Jays Atlanta, Georgia

11, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

12, Report #1319209

Jul 27 2016
EOS FITNESS On or about July 6, 2016 was advised all payments for training package had been paid. On 7/27 another payment was taken out. North Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Clubs & Gyms: EOS FITNESS Nationwide

13, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

14, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

15, Report #1319111

Jul 26 2016
SASSY LEADS Sherry Marquez, Connie Lynch, Amanda Mitchell MONTHS behind on payroll- THOUSANDS owed Plant City, FL or New Castle, IN Internet
Author: Florida Telemarketing Companies: SASSY LEADS Internet

16, Report #1319074

Jul 26 2016
Community All Stars San Diego CAS SHADY COMPANY San Diego California Author: Alabama Drug Dealers: Community All Stars San Diego San Diego, California

17, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

18, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Conn's Home Plus Rip off company - pretends they give credit to all Charlotte North Carolina Because... Author: , Department & Outlet Stores: Conn's Home Plus Charlotte, North Carolina

20, Report #1200586

Select Student Loan Fraud, Scam, Select Student Loan Los Angeles California
TO ALL SSL CLIENTS – WE ARE NOT A SCAM. IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR SERVICE OR GET A RUFUND PLEASE CALL 866-848-4072 AND WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO ISSUE A REFUND. AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A SCAM AND Author: los angeles, California Business Consultants: SelectSLHelp Los Angeles, California

Jul 26 2016
manhattan beach venture LLC Darren flemming student relief dept.specail limited power of attorney-maybeassets ventures llc -real estates consultant-maybegravitas ventures llc-maybe company or individual, stated they were to help cancel all my student loans under obama forgiveness program , torrance California Unable to Verify Clients Account Author: wentzville, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: manhattan beach venture LLC torrance, California

Jul 26 2016
Realty Bargains Inc Soliciting Payment for Real Buyer and Seller Pre-screened Leads New Hyde Park New York ,or maybe India! Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Realty Bargains Inc New Hyde Park, New York

Jul 26 2016
Support kids I told them to leave me alone and i did not want their service and joAnn said that i was a lier and also said for me to quit calling and i owe them 475.00 and they will get their money how ever they get it .. But i was confused because this was the first payment sent to them why so she told me that she wont drop their help like i told her and emailed to them and she said she will make sure they get their money ... I need my child support my son father barley pays as it is and it is hard for me and him why take from some one that aint wealthy as yall ... Web. Internet Author: Ft.worth, Texas Collection Agencies: Support kids Internet

Jul 26 2016
Abc mouse Double and triple charges per month on my credit card going back to February 2016. No one has answered my email regarding all the transactions even after providing them with reference numbers taken from my credit card statement. There phone number does not have a live representative and I still cannot log onto the page because it is saying my account is not active due to payment... Internet
Author: Deerpark , New York Accounting: Abc mouse Internet

Jul 25 2016
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
who's who HaHa, Hal, or Gay Mike, Or Jimmiieachie, who cares you all stink Author: Omaha, Nebraska Insurance Companies: American Income Life Insurance | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. Waco, Texas