ALL WEST COAST AUTO WRECKING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: all west coast auto wrecking
There may be more specific results for "all west coast auto wrecking"
For more specific results for "all west coast auto wrecking"
Showing 1-25 of 118,124 Found Reports For more specific results for "all west coast auto wrecking"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Shaw City Motors buyer beware you get what you pay for Fresno California Author: placentia, California Auto Repair Service: Shaw City Motors Fresno,

May 23 2017
Capital City Ford Used Car dealer sales department refuses to budge on truck problem due to Not making any money on the deal. Indianapolis Indiana And sorry to say... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Capital City Ford Indianapolis, Indiana

May 23 2017
Tom Masano auto group Dishonest, scam, ripoff Reading Pennsylvania Author: Royersford, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Tom Masano auto group Reading, Pennsylvania

May 23 2017
TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER MR LUCHIE ,BEN BRILL hE USED a much bigger wrinkle machine and told us it would cost 5,000 , but he would lower the price to 1,400 if we took all of what he showed us. somehow when we left he switched the and gave us a eye machine we were scammed as we were leaving the island in a few hours Maui , Hawaii Author: inverness, Florida Skin Care: TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER m,

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

May 23 2017
Dr. Sherri Worth is all about the money and not about customer Satisfaction or good ethics Newport Beach, California No Longer Disappointed Clients, But Happy Clients Author: Irvine, California Dental Services: Dr. Sherri Worth Newport Beach, California

May 23 2017
Westlake Financial Auto Loan/Finance RipOff Buyer Beware Read Carefully Los Angeles California
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Financing: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

May 23 2017
Gateway Classic Cars 1969 Raodrunner don't run no more. Memphis Indiana Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway Classic Cars Nationwide

May 23 2017
Tag Towing and Collision Held my car hostage for 2 months, resulting in me owing almost $1000 in rental car fees Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Tag Towing and Collision Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 23 2017
US Dept. Education Took our tax refund Greenville Texas Author: Frametown, West Virginia Loans: US Dept. Education Greenville, Texas

May 23 2017
Amazing Rides LLC Melrose Park IL Unprofessional Rip-off Shady Melrose Park Illinois Author: Birmingham, Alabama Auto Transporters: Amazing Rides LLC Melrose Park IL Melrose Park, Illinois

May 23 2017
All Phase Business Supplies Inc. Vanessa This was a COMPLETE SCAM!!!! They called our business, and spoke to an employee. Told the employee there was a recall on some thermal printer paper we'd ordered from U-Line.  Rancho Dominguez California Author: Portland, Oregon Convenience Stores: All Phase Business Supplies Inc. Rancho Dominguez, California

May 23 2017
Directv in Cincinnati, OH - Brandon Prew, sales rep and ALOT of Customer Service Reps., any of them you call I am sure. Elderly has been taken advantage of .... West Chester Ohio Author: West Chester, Ohio Cable Companies: Directv in Cincinnati, OH Internet

May 23 2017
Santa Monica Fiat / National Auto Academy I was told I'd get a job at Santa Monica Fiat if I went through the training by National Auto Academy Santa Monica California Author: Wilmington, Colorado Auto Dealers: Santa Monica Fiat / National Auto Academy Santa Monica , California

May 23 2017
WALTER FLOWERS TRUCKING DAMAGED MY BRAND NEW 2017 GMC TRUCK WHEN THEY SHIPPED IT TO ME SPRINGVILLE TENNESSEE Nationwide
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: WALTER FLOWERS TRUCKING Nationwide

May 23 2017
USA Rim USA Rims and Tires Inferior Product, Unacceptable customer service San Diego Nationwide, California Author: Long Island, New York Auto Tire shops: USA Rim Nationwide

May 23 2017
Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Rama Deals On November 28, 2016 I placed an order to Outdoor Inflatables for $127.96. After not hearing back from the company and reading multiple bad reviews, I contacted the company on December 8, 2016 asking to cancel the order.  West Seneca, New York Internet Author: St. Louis Park, Minnesota Home & Garden Stores: Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Internet

May 23 2017
Continental Warranty Fraud, Denies every claim Claymont Delaware Author: Montgomery Village, Maryland Auto Warranty: Continental Warranty Claymont, Delaware

May 23 2017
All Star Direct Auto Shipping Steve Roberts Reverend Los Angeles California Author: Sunset Beach, California Auto Shipping Companies: All Star Direct Auto Shipping Los Angeles, California

May 23 2017
USA Solar Inc - Joe Bruce USA Solar Inc - Joe Bruce - David Orashon Scam Artist, buyer - beware!! He doesn't pay his employees and Has not paid me, leaves a trail of lies, deceptive, controlling and manipulative, He can not be trusted! West Florida Nationwide Author: Florida Door to Door Sales: USA Solar Inc - Joe Bruce Nationwide

May 23 2017
Color by Pascale This company offers free makeup, all you pay for is shipping Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Nationwide

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 22 2017
AMI Ventures Inc scam ripoff Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Auto Security: AMI Ventures Inc Internet

May 22 2017
Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment George told us it would be 350..00 to rebuild 2 leaf springs which all they did was 1 metal Spring on each one. 1 bushing was so loose you could move it on and out had to take it back and also the did not put any insert. Therefore these were not rebuilt as promised Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 22 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc. INDS, Inc. Fail to Honor Warranty/Service Contract Atlanta Georgia
Unacceptable Rebuttal Author: San Ramon, California Auto Warranty: Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc. Atlanta, Georgia