Your Search | all audio

Aug 24 2016
Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Nazaire and Company LLCNazaire & Nazaire LLC, Nazpay, NAZAIRE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, INCNAZAIRE'S UNITED-FAMILY AND CHILDREN EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATION INC. This company failed to file the payroll wages for all employees. Once the employees were laid off they could not collect unemployment benefits because there was no proof of wages earned. Garden City New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Tax Services: Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Garden City, New York

Aug 24 2016
we give Sound Advice Sound Advice, Peter Beshouri, CEO customer gets the most enjoyment and least aggravation from their electronics. Give us a chance, I promise we will exceed your expectations. Peter Beshouri. WE Give NO SOUND and BAD ADVICE Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: we give Sound Advice Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service X-treme Transmission, All American Transmission, Auto Builders, Inc. Certified Ripoff Artist Hudson/Brighton/Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service Hudson, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
Sears Sears and Robuck, IRC Billed me for a product I did not order Dallas Texas
Author: Randleman, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sears Dallas, Texas

Aug 23 2016
Landstar Jacksonville Florida Heather in the LA office They over the phone on 3 separate occasions promised pay for detention time , then after load was complete would even call me back in the 3 loads we have 68hrs of detention not paid, and one was 49hrs. They all 3 promised we'd be compensated for our drivers time them no response or the last one Heather did call back to say it had to be over 24hrs , their agreement with thier customer, but there's 2 customer and 5hrs delay at shippers andv2hrs 45mins at receivers Michigan Internet Author: corbin, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Landstar Jacksonville Florida Internet

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin,  john Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
Customer Care for all,Garcina Gambogia,Joven skin,beard czar exc.list goes on. 18554805027 Same # all companys, the real email addresses, notifications@app.bamboohr.com also Alpha Connect notifications@app.bamboohr.com andnotifications@bamboohr.com Rip Off Scam set up to take moneys when no authorized. phoenix Arizona
Notice of Subpoena Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Customer Care for all,Garcina Gambogia,Joven skin,beard czar exc.list goes on. phoenix, Arizona

Aug 23 2016
Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Elvis Capellan dedicated to customer satisfaction. He has implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Elvis Capallen pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Elvis Capallen recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Credit Card Fraud: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Internet

Aug 23 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Elvis Capellan an award winning Vacation Real Estate Ownership Executive, with a 100% Customer satisfaction rating. Elvis brings knowledge from Wyndham Worldwide, where he was able to not only achieve the “2014 Rookie of The Year Award” but also the “2014 Real Estate Executive of the Year Award” for his Asia/Pacific territory. Ranking in the top 1% of the entire company worldwide, Elvis is proud to be working at Hilton continuing the mission that Conrad Hilton set out to do since 1919 which states “To be the preeminent global hospitality company - the first choice of guests, team members, and owners alike.”. Elvis Capellan receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Honolulu , Hawaii

Aug 23 2016
beachcomber.net beachcomber host This hosting company was bought by Cloud Equity Group. I have been double billed, have no access to email or websites and tech support and sales does NEVER contact you back. After 15 emails, phone calls, I gor no response, no help..This company should be closed down and charges pressed against all parties involved. This company MUST BE AVOIDED at all costs. I have started litigation ny ny Author: 07601, New Jersey Internet Services: beachcomber.net Internet

Aug 23 2016
Standard Parking Plus On four different occasions I was double charged when using my debit card to pay for parking. On one particular day I was charged when I did not use the garage parking at all. Columbus Ohio Author: Whitehall, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Standard Parking Plus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
All Dixie Moving Service LLC David Philpot Jr. Damaged over $10000 with of property Singer Island , Florida  Author: Evans, Florida Moving Companies: All Dixie Moving Service LLC

Aug 22 2016
SERVICE ALL-STARS Sal -Owner Poor Workmanship, or Rudy- Superviser Failure to honor Warranty, Unsavory business Practices, Poor Customer Service Lawndale California Author: Carson, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SERVICE ALL-STARS Lawndale, California

All Pro Transmission Eduardo Perez 1967 Camaro Trans Swap Waxahachie Texas
Author: Waxahachie, Texas Auto Repair Service: All Pro Transmission Waxahachie, Texas

Aug 22 2016
The Lakes Treatment Center, Copperopolis, California. Owner Bernadette Cattaneo Avoid This Rehab Center at all Cost copperopolis California Author: copperopolis, California Medical Personnel: The Lakes Treatment Center, Copperopolis, CA. copperopolis, California

Aug 21 2016
Drivetime / Bridgecrest Buyer Beware - Best to shop somewhere else. Smyrna Georgia Wrong On ALL Counts Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Financing: Drivetime / Bridgecrest Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 21 2016
Pleasanton Pool and Patio LLC Jamie Downs Pool fraud left us high and dry all summer. Pleasanton Texas
Author: McGregor, Texas Pool Builders: Pleasanton Pool and Patio LLC Pleasanton, Texas

Aug 21 2016
gotleads365 aka Jack Smith Irshad Hasan aka Syed aka Jack Smith Gotleads365.com , got leads 365 , Jack Smith , Syed , Syed Irshad Hasan , Irshad Hasan all these names are just a one man who is a Chronic Indian Scammer and a dishonest lead Broker INDIA , DELHI , LUCKNOW Internet Author: albany, New York Internet Fraud: gotleads365 aka Jack Smith Internet

Aug 21 2016
Age Escape ADVDIET, COURSESKINHLTH, HLTHYFITZONE, ALIHEALTHFIT are all the same company with different name and phone number affiliated for Age Escape Complete scam unauthorized charges on my card $800 and never ordered or recieved there product. They use the same script and refuse to refund my money. All four companys listed on my bank statement are with diff phone number are all the same company. Florida USA IINTERNET Author: keyes, California Eye Care: Age Escape Internet

Aug 20 2016
Autoplex2000 Craig turtle I was having doubts about buying a car so the sales dude lied to me saying I have a 7 day grace period on buying a car so I tried to return it a few days later and the lady told me it was all a lie Lake charles Louisiana Author: Lake charles, Louisiana Auto & Truck Rental: Autoplex2000 Lake charles, Louisiana

Aug 20 2016
Brilliance New York diamond flatiron Young lady stopped me to do a presentation claiming her flat iron was better than anything I had at home. Come to find out all lies. Augusta Georgia Author: Evans, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Brilliance New York diamond flatiron Augusta , Georgia

Aug 20 2016
Three Moons on the Cove in Santee, SC Tyrone Gadson's Place Total Ripoff! Owner stole my deposit after I refused to hold my event at his rundown hot box. Avoid at all cost. Santee South Carolina Author: Irmo, South Carolina Restaurants: Three Moons on the Cove in Santee, SC Santee, South Carolina

Aug 20 2016
Cedric Lazard Dunkley CeCe Cedric Dunkley scammed me out of $4500 by promising to build my online business by recruiting enough signees to take me to the next level in my business and clear from 12 to 15 thousand additional dollars. He did absolutely nothing at all.  Phoenix Arizona
Author: Lake City, Florida Business Consulting: Cedric Lazard Dunkley Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Erhenbaum Lending Group i was contacted after i sent a request for a loan. they said i was approved all i needed was a cosinger or to pay 400.00 to cover up tp 5 mo payment. Stamford Connecticut Author: Campbell, Ohio Cross-Border Scams: Erhenbaum Lending Group Stamford , Connecticut