Your Search | all audio

Jul 21 2016
Canon Printer Printer does not come with all the parts. Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Manufactures: Canon Printer Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
All weather auto transport Anthony Amato Anthony Amato is a con man Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Liars: All weather auto transport Internet

Broker Price Opinion BPO No payments at all. Never! Colorado
Author: Palm Coast, Florida Realtors: Broker Price Opinion Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
SkinYouth, video Beauty, allure cell skin restore, allureacell eye restore Skin youth, Video Beauty, Alluracell eye restore and Alluracell skin restore ALL A SCAM. Billed $600 through direct withdrawal. Santa Ana CA
Author: Covington, Louisiana Alternative Health: SkinYouth Internet

Jul 21 2016
Jiffy lube gig harbor Isaiah, Christopher, Josh Did not do there jobs had to come back to have them fill all my oils vacuum my truck and then get told I was a bad customer for complaining about my services slammed my truck door on my leg I've never had this happen to me in my life ! Gig harbor Washington Author: gig harbor, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy lube gig harbor Gig harbor , Washington

Jul 21 2016
Holiday fury Ugly holiday sweaters Holiday Fury Retail seasonal clothing ugly sweater christmas holiday fury rudolph sweater sweatshirts clothes christmas vacation Internet Over priced and cheaply made material, not a sweater at all Nationwide
Author: Cape coral, Florida Clothing Stores: Holiday fury Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
bohemia interactive bohemia interactiveBistudioBI Global banning me from all games produced by this company and falsely accusing me of cheating. Brno Czech Republic Author: Banikis, Arizona Computer Software: bohemia interactive Brno-Řečkovice a Mokrá Hora,Česká republika, Czech Republic

Jul 21 2016
HSN.COM HOME SHOPPING NETWORK Unauthorized Credit check, No immediate refund of cancelled Order Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: HSN.COM Internet

Jul 21 2016
Ross Iannarelli STMPO Race Products, STMPO Clothing, STMPO Ross Iannarelli ripped me off close to 100grand which includes 3 heavily modified cars that include a 2002 Right Hand Drive Mugen Honda Civic Si, 1992 JDM Honda NSX, 1997 Acura NSX; In addition to the 3 cars that were heavily modified; there are also car parts and cash with all combined value which I paid for close to 100,000 USD. Not only did he not perform the work, but he basically stripped all the 3 and sold the parts in addition to the cash and other parts sent to him. Tempe Arizona
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Parts: Ross Iannarelli Tempe, Arizona

Jul 20 2016
Toronto Transit Commission unreliable, can not depend on them, needs improvement, too expensive, raises their prices every year for NO good reasons, made me late today, has excuses for all of their problems Toronto Ontario
Author: Los Angeles, California City Buses: Toronto Transit Commission Toronto, Ontario

Jul 20 2016
Prestige Design & General Contracting Inc Shower remodel nightmare! The project should have taken 4 days but actually lasted 4 months! The contractor sent a variety of crews. The first crew demo'd the old shower stall. The second crew fixed the mistakes of the first crew's mess. The crew installed the tile fine, but the grout job had to be redone twice. For each appointed time, the crew arrived late or didn't show at all. Another contractor evaluated our shower and he said it looks like the work of an amateur. We are filing a complaint with the Oregon CCB against Prestige. Look elsewhere, do NOT hire Prestige!! Portland Oregon Author: hillsboro, Oregon Home Improvements: Prestige Design & General Contracting Inc Portland, Oregon

Jul 20 2016
L'Envi Age Defying Cream Mike employee #107 employee by the name of mike emp#107 who answers the phone all the time, states to me that I need to file a dispute with the post office.  Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: L'Envi Age Defying Cream Internet

Jul 20 2016
Butlet, Rose & Jameson associates I received a letter with an authentic certificate of winning 3.9 million dollars. All I had to do was return the page with my information and $20. Looked very legitimate so i researched the company and noticed it was reported multiple times as a scam. Babylon New York Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: Butlet, Rose & Jameson associates Babylon, New York

Jul 20 2016
LG Electronics LG Didn't Not Repair My LG Soundbar under Warranty Nor Issue me a Refund Mobile Internet Author: Dundalk, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: LG Electronics Internet

Jul 20 2016
allure eyes eye rewind product ordered a 14 day trail product, eye rewind, 7-13-2016. called customer support 7-20-2016 and was told by rep that i only had 13 days to try product and then i would be charged full price of 92.97. trail cost 5.97. recivied my credit card billing and found that allure had charged 5.95 plus 92.97. Rep gave all kinds of excuses and then after phone call I recieved a email showing cancellation. i will call my credit company also . san diego california Author: okawville, Illinois Eye Care: allure eyes Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Action electronic Mr. Tv My tv was picked up by jack of action electronics and after looking at my Samsung 50 tv I was told it was the computer board that was bad and it would take a week to order. Snellville Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Action electronic Snellville, Georgia

Jul 20 2016
Platinum Chevrolet Rude, Unprofessional, and a Ripoff Santa Rosa California One Question Asks It All! Author: Santa Rosa, Alabama Auto Dealers: Platinum Chevrolet Santa Rosa, California

Jul 20 2016
All State, Riverside California Allstate agent WORST service, waste of money, incompetent helpers!, NO HELP AT ALL, bad bad service Rialto California Author: Corona, Alabama Legal Services: All State, Riverside California Rialto, California

Jul 20 2016
NPF Congratulations. This is a formal letter to inform you of your $120,000,000 winnings of cash and prizes.........Send your $20.00 report fee for all monies and prize.... Plainview New York Author: Robesonia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: NPF Plainview, New York

Jul 20 2016
dennis-law-group (Samantha Williams Donnie Millard) I filed chap 13 and all debts were included. They have been emailing me even after they were advised to stop and notified by my chp 13 attorney. They keep harrassing me and theatening to sue me . Internet Author: lees summit, Missouri Collection Agencies: dennis-law-group Internet

Jul 20 2016
NEB Basenjis Northeast Exotic Breeders Lisa Simmons No puppy after a year, refused refund and blocked all contact Hagaman NY Internet, New York Author: Bellmawr, New Jersey Dog Breeders: NEB Basenjis Internet

Jul 19 2016
MADE A MANO MADE A MANO TILES MADE A MANO HANDMADE TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILES MADE A MANO ITALIAN TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILE This company sent me tile that looked absolutely nothing like the stunning tile they had pictured on their site. I paid a fortune and then when I expressed my desire for a replacement and/or refund I was ignored by the Made A Mano Sales Manager I was dealing with, Asa Cooper. I would like to warn all potential customers of Made A Mano to stay away from this company and choose another tile company who actually delivers tile that is even remotely similar to what they have pictured on their website. What they sent me is $3/sf tile that I paid $60/sf for!!! These people are SCAM artists. They picture one thing and sell you another!!! And then they IGNORE you. Spare yourself the agony!!! Stay away from MADE A MANO tile! Author: South Orange, New Jersey Building Products: MADE A MANO Kobenhavn, Denmark

Jul 19 2016
iHome iBT60 failed in 60 days Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: iHome Internet

Jul 19 2016
florida career college All STAFF DON Ellen Bedu Joan Howard this school is definition of rip off. im a nursing student (senior) and the DON hasnt provided us clinical site for OB rotation the professor Howard has favorite students this school is way too expensive for what we are getting in return, this is a joke! Miami Florida Author: Alabama Health Care Education: florida career college Miami , Florida