Your Search | all audio

Aug 16 2014
Southern Coast Electrical Plumbing and Air Conditioning Company is a total fraud. I called them for an emergency and they sent a.workman who didn t repair the AC unit and claimed he couldn't get into the warehouse on the weekend. He claimed he put all this freon.in the unit. He comes up two n days later with.a huge bill. I had the air conditioner repaired for $200. He tried to sell me.a new.unit. BocaRaton Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Consumer Services: Southern Coast Electrical Plumbing and Air Conditioning Bocas Raton , Florida

Aug 15 2014
mack zidan unlimited lifestyles Zidan Mohammed MACK ZIDAN RIP OFF ARTIST SCAMMER Internet
Author: ny, New York Internet Marketing Companies: mack zidan unlimited lifestyles Internet

Aug 15 2014
American Mensa Ltd. -Sin, degradation, gluttony, low living, drunkenness Arlington, Texas
Author: Provo, Utah Clubs & Organizations: American Mensa Ltd. Arlington, Texas

Carl Farey Dee Farey Tina Hannington All as bad as each other Kissimmee Florida
Author: kissimmee, Florida Liars: Carl Farey Dee Farey Tina Hannington Kissimmee, Florida

Aug 15 2014
valu-pass and my member deal Id help they start off with value pass and transfer you to other company without you knowing it and ask all kinds of questions and get info from you then charge your bank for $ you never said they could and dont give you anything by mail no 14 day free trial as they promise you cant review anything no $100 walmart shopping voucher its a total rip off i knew nothing about fees till i went to bank and was over drawn and found out why it was because fraudulant charges they billed for and money that they took without my knowledge maitland Florida Author: sarasota, Florida Telemarketers: valu-pass Internet

Aug 15 2014
OmniTech Support REVIEW: OmniTech Support executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Omni Tech Support’s goal is to be the leading online technical support company in regards to customer satisfaction, will go all lengths to achieve their goal. Los Angeles , Californa*UPDATE: Omni Tech Support pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. OmniTech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: OmniTech support Internet

Aug 15 2014
Reputation Management the new digital extortion Are you thinking about hiring a Reputation Management Company or an SEO company to help repair your reputation or hide negative complaints? WARNING! Hiring an SEO company might seem like a good idea, but you might be making a huge mistake victims claim threats, extortion, and much worse. Is there a negative complaint about you on the Internet? Paying Reputation management companies can make a bad problem much worse. Internet, Nationwide
Author: Tempe, Arizona SEO - Reputation Management: Reputation Management the new digital extortion Are you thinking about hiring a Reputation Management Company or an SEO company to help repair your reputation or hide negative complaints? WARNING! Nationwide

Aug 15 2014
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert Beverly Hills, California

Aug 15 2014
Melissa Bryan Medium, Outlaw Life Enterprises LLC, Senora C Christmas Character Paranormal show used to vent spleen about things best left unsaid. Arroyo Seco, New Mexico
Author: , Arizona Psychic: Melissa Bryan Arroyo Seco, New Mexico

Aug 15 2014
ALL COUNTY CONTRACTORS Unscrupulous, Gouging, Thieves, Flim Flammers, No Pay/Slow Pay, Second Rate Used Car Salesman, Cheats. Liars. Steals from help.rips off building dept. and clients Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Builders & Contractors: ALL COUNTY CONTRACTORS Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
kazuma parts ripped me off didnt recieve my item at all Internet Author: San Bernardino, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: kazuma parts Internet

Aug 13 2014
Blizzard White/BellaATHome This is a SCAM. Avoid at all costs Henderson Nevada Author: Modesto, California Dental Services: Blizzard White Henderson, Nevada

Aug 13 2014
Miriam Slozberg Miriam Slozberg Miriam Slozberg NO FACTS - SCAM - ALL LIES Internet
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Clubs & Organizations: Miriam Slozberg Internet

Aug 13 2014
Fast Fix 123 REVIEW: Fast Fix 123 dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% money back guarantee, confident in Microsoft certified technicians to repair any and all technology problems. Fast Fix 123 implements top rated system security & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & employ Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. Fast Fix 123 receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.Fast Fix 123 made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Fast Fix 123.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Fast Fix 123 | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Fast Fix 123, Computer Support Service Featuring Free Computer Diagnosis, Reliable Remote Support Anywhere, ..only Friendly U.S. Based Technicians. No Outsourcing! Providing Immediate Repair and Backup. West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 13 2014
BLUEBIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUEBIRD WALMART CARD WHAT IS AMERICAN EXPRESS DOING? TRYING TO HOLD ON TO OUR $$$ Internet Author: Tamarac, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: BLUEBIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS Internet

Aug 13 2014
Assured Capital Consultants LLC, Hastings Investments LLC,DAH Management,F4L Investment Corporation, Waterstone. They mastermind their own Ponzi/Madoff Scheme. , Clermont, Florida
Author: , Investment Brokers: Assured Capital Consultants LLC, Clermont, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Fleetmatics Jason Profeta Jason Profeta Fired in An Attempt to Quiet EEOC Claims and Sexual Harrassment Suits Boston, Massachusetts Author: Phoenix, Arizona Trucking Companies: Fleetmatics Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 13 2014
Sneakerhead412 on instagram and big cartel This guy is claiming to be selling 100 percent authentic jordans and they are all fake don't buy from this guy at all Pittsburgh pensylvania
Author: miami, Florida Clothing Stores: sneakerhead412 Internet

Aug 13 2014
Native Garcina Cambogia Extract Native Garcina Cambogia Extract has rip me off!! I order a free bootle of their product to try it out, all I had to pay was the shipping and handling which was 4.95. A month later I recieve another bottle that I did not want and I did not consent to and they took 99.00 off my debit card. I am upset because that was part of my rent money. I do not work, so money is hard to come by. Please someone help!! Lutz Florida Author: Novato, California Weightloss Programs: Native Garcina Cambogia Extract Lutz, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia I just wanna say I wanted to try your product and was very excited. When I = got the 14 trial bottle I used it for about a week and a half and got sick = taking this for a week. I called customer service to cancel the order. My C= ard was charged on 08/13/2014 for 80 some dollars. I get that too, but if i= ‘m cancelling why am i still being charged. you customer service rep tells = me you do not sell 14 day trials. she says the bottle is a 60 day supply th= at I got. NOT TRUE. the bottle has on it 30 capsules, you take 2 aday so th= at 14 well 15 days, not a 30 day. all I want is to be reimbursed the money = I was charged on 08/13/2014. The girl did cancel my order, so thank you for= that although I have yet to get a conformation on that. I asked to speak t= o a supervisor and she refused. Then to top it off she threaten to hang up = on me. Not very good customer service. through the whole thing I wasnt mad = or raised my voice until she threatened to disconnect the call. so I apolog= ize for that. Is there anything you can do? - See more at: http://www.slimmeryougarciniacambogia.org/?page_id=24#sthash.cMjJESje.dpuf Wilmington Delaware Author: pennsville, New Jersey Weight Control: Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 13 2014
Derand Auto Incompetent and Rip off – Do not do business Ottawa Ontario Author: Ottawa, Ontario Auto Audio Electronics: Derand Auto Ottawa, Ontario

Aug 13 2014
safecart.com\adve\ance tech i have got sucked into purchasing this company stating that they were micrsoft.com. they said they could get rid of all malware and adware. but they only downloaded it on my computer and now my computer has to go into shop cause it wont let me redo my ma they said they could get rid of all malware and update my computer but in reality all they did was download malware and viruses on my computer. Nationwide Author: salesville, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: safecart.com\adve\ance tech Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
George Gruber of The Home Theatre Store White Van - Audio Speaker SCAM Cumming Georgia
Author: Cumming, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: George Gruber Cumming, Georgia

Aug 12 2014
Landmark Forum - bullyish behaviour - manipulation Went to a Landmark Forum Intro today as a guest and when i went to speak to someone with a question, I was practically hounded, made to sit on a chair and told that my 'stubborness to simply register is the reason why i need landmark'. Any sane person would want to know what they are signing up for. I've been shocked by my experience of Landmark and the bullyish pushy nature of the leader and the guys sitting all round the room demanding you take your card out and pay. I must have been asked for my card 10 times and told to get it 'quickly' and 'now'. I was even pulled by my hand and taken to a table, given a pen and told to put my name down on the registration card 'now'! lol it beggers belief the way these guys operate. . London london Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Landmark Forum London, Select State/Province

Aug 12 2014
fair lending coalition, inc FLC, INCLee AndersonStacy Evens This company ripped off David and Pauline Manley in Munford, Tennessee for $1189 on a PHONY SCAM. These poor consumers answered an email and had $1189 taken out of their bank account. The reps Lee Anderson and Stacy Evens have avoided all calls for a refund and they had to cancel their bank account. The company never answers the phone. Police reports, FTC, FCC, and Attorney General getting contacted ASAP! Casselberry Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: fair lending coalition, inc Casselberry, Florida