ALL PHASE BUSINESS SUPPLIES INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: all phase business supplies inc
There may be more specific results for "all phase business supplies inc"
For more specific results for "all phase business supplies inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Capital 1 business broker Unethical misleading their clients and Rip them off Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Farmingron hills, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Capital 1 business broker Farmington hills, Michigan

Oct 21 2017
Phenix Salon Suites Kevin DavisRosa San MiguelSabrina Raff Jason Rivera Phenix Salon Suites and one of their franchise locations. I paid a deposit for a suite in Mooresville, NC last year in August 2016 with the understanding the location would be open in September. Now I realize there will be problems with construction and inspections to make sure the place is in top shape but it is now October of 2017 and I just heard they opened and no one has contacted me at all in regards to my suite. I have pursued my refund of the deposit on and off since November because honestly I'm so frustrated with it my nerves get tore up, my blood pressure skyrockets and I just about have an anxiety attack. I'm shaking now typing this. I posted in hair stylist forums so now I'm sharing with the public! Encitas California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hair Salons: Phenix Salon Suites Encitas , California

Oct 21 2017
Coin safe escrow Kelly granger Escrow manager Philadelphia Internet, PA Pennsylvania Author: Denison, Texas Work at Home Business: Coin safe escrow Internet

Oct 21 2017
Greater Financial/Marvin Indi Car Credit Aka Val-u-CarPaul Futch President The company lied and failed to mail me my title after i paid the vehicle off in full Gainsville Florida Author: Fitzgerald, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Greater Financial/Marvin Gainsville, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Gap Inc., Banana Republic Can be a Costly Mistake, Horrid Customer Service, Limitless Audacity, Losing Money, Feeling Cheated and Robbed Groveport Ohio Author: Yerevan, Clothing Stores: Gap Inc. Banana Republic Groveport, Ohio

Oct 21 2017
Tristar Products, Inc Power pressure Cooker Purchased a inner pot, received it damaged. They say that they have sent me a return label. I don't have it, they said sorry can't issue anouther one. Wallingford Connecticut
Author: Eustace, Texas Appliances: Tristar Products, Inc Wallingford, Connecticut

Oct 21 2017
Soanex Consulting Identity and bank account theft attempt by fake job scammers at SOANEX INC OTTAWA Internet Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet Fraud: Soanex Consulting Internet

Oct 21 2017
Southern Bound Babes I found this company on Instagram promoting items. I placed an order and received an email confirmation that the payment went through. I have yet to receive an updat on my order and it's been a month. I have tried contacting the owner through multiple social media sites and phone number and she does not return calls. This business is a scam and is taking advantage of people. Please avoid the frustration and stress and find another business. Such a shame that people can rip off others like that. Canton Texas Author: Oceanside, California Clothing Stores: Southern Bound Babes Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Amazon.com kydc, Inc. Windows Ware Designs, Inc. Check for $2800.00 through FedEx Seattle Washington Author: Quincy, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Amazon.com kydc, Inc. Seattle, Washington

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
Jessica Merchant Sorel Internet Author: Portland, Oregon On-Line Business: Jessica Merchant Sorel Internet

Oct 21 2017
ADB Faciology Fascia Blaster, Ashley Black The company overextends their class 1 medical registration as a medical device. The FDA is investigating the unethical business practices of the company such as having no work contracts, and no fixed manufacturing plans. They are especially investigating serious and deadly side effects from consumers whom the company has ignored and purposely intimidated into believing these side effects were not valid Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Medical Supplies: ADB Faciology Internet

Oct 21 2017
Netfortris Grant Bowman Fonality Fraud, Lack of Customer Service, Predatory Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana On-Line Business: Netfortris Internet

Oct 21 2017
Prime Business funding Baw Capital, Premier working capital, Premier Financial capital corporation Scam artist who rips off business owner's and contractors hired to work Chicago/ Miami Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Prime Business funding Internet

Oct 21 2017
Myfreeimplants.com Closed down the site and took all my money from donators I was 1000 away from achieving my goal Internet Author: Skillman, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Myfreeimplants.com Internet

Oct 20 2017
dumpster rental inc liers ,scam artist , fraud cannot be trusted do not use. Internet Author: Maine Recycling/Trash removal: dumpster rental inc Internet

Oct 20 2017
Immigration Lawyer Robert West Robert West, Bob West This attorney is a thief, he will take your money, and never talk to you again! Las Vegas Nevada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Phony Complaint By Brian Burkel Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: Immigration Lawyer Robert West Las Vegas, Nevada

Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Who is their checklist for RVs nowhere does it mention anything about the safety of the LP gas system Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
SIC Funds Joshua Manchester and Joseph Manchester SIC funds it's a broker or essentially a middle men between private/hard money lenders and investors/business owners. Naturally, they will always be more expensive than if you were going to contact a lender directly because they'll charge you points upfront for finding you the loan. This is the nature of their business and that's totally fine. However, they had charged me 500 for the application and loan approval after discussing all terms. After I paid for the application/pre-approval, they had sent me to a lender I was already working with. I asked for a refund since I was already far ahead in the pre-approval process with the same lender they had referred me to. They essentially didn't do any work and stole my money. And remember, this company will just charge you about 3 more points on your loan for the commission so you're way better off getting a lender yourself. Elmhurst Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: SIC Funds ,

Oct 20 2017
Powerpike Non-authentic MacBook power supply Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware On-Line Business: Powerpike Internet

Oct 20 2017
Rita's Cleaning Service She damaged new floors and new stainless steel appliances during cleaning process using Windex for all. North Canton Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Cleaning Services: Rita's Cleaning Service North Canton, Ohio

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Many were harmed Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California