ALL PHASE BUSINESS SUPPLIES INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: all phase business supplies inc
There may be more specific results for "all phase business supplies inc"
For more specific results for "all phase business supplies inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
JUST PAVING & SEALCOATING INC VICTOR ZAMBUTO rip me off & did Not do the job right, or finish the job very bad service EASTON Pennsylvania Author: BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: JUST PAVING & SEALCOATING INC EASTON, Pennsylvania

Apr 26 2017
Acs inc Galbo sims holdings Acs threatened to serve me/ took payment from my accct. Using galbo than emailed me threatening again Don't know Don't know Author: Claremore, Oklahoma Loans: Acs inc OK

Apr 26 2017
Greenbrier international inc Protege Ecran resistant aux choxs I went to doller tree and purchased a screen protector and got home opened plastic case and there was NO screen protector inbetween the paper and plastic. It wasnt there. Nationwide Author: Lakewood, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Greenbrier international inc Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Fraudulent sales practice and horrible customer service for defective eleven day old phone Richardson Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Richardson, Texas

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Made non authorized repair deal on the side and screwed us over Hialeah Florida Sounds like fraud to me Author: Palm Springs , Florida Auto Dealers: Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Hialeah , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Aarons Wrongful Business Lima ohio Author: Lima, Ohio Questionable Activities: Aarons, Lima, Ohio Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Chancy villeroy Andre villeroy Chancy villeroy opened many credit cards under my name for 80000$ got all the money and disappeared. I was supposed to get a loan and I got scammed instead Los angeles California
Author: Malibu, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chancy villeroy Los angeles, California

Apr 25 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order on March 31 and was told my order would take 12-20 business days and that time has passed. I have been unable to find any way to contact them directly, including Facebook. Internet
Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
TRS Limited and Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Internet fraud company and collection agency/attorney representing them. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Fraud: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
Hinlar Cell site services INC HINLAR INC.1000 Centre Green Way, Suite 200Cary, NC 27513 Contracted us to do the concrete work to strengthen the base for a tower and then after we completed the job they did not pay us the $30,000.00 Moultrie Georgia
Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Hinlar Cell site services INC Moultrie , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Scansource, Inc - Sales Mgr James Vogt End of year theft by credit card. Duplicate Charge 4 months apart on one of the last days of the year. Norcross Georgia Author: Spring, Texas Computer Fraud: Scansource Norcross, Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Pets Warehouse Petswarehouse.com Does not deliver items as pictured on website Copiague New York Author: Wyoming Pet Shops & Supplies: Pets Warehouse Copiague, New York

WWE Entertainment, INC. wwe network app stamford Connecticut
Author: eolia, Kentucky Public Relations: WWE Entertainment, INC. stamford, Connecticut

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 25 2017
All Printing Services : On April 14,2017 I went to all service printing for business cards. NADIA the owner stated that she made some cards for me last year and she still had them I then proceeded to buy cards then I noticed misprint then the cards became useless  Encino California Author: Los Angeles , California Printing & Copy Services: All Printing Services Westlake Village, California

Apr 25 2017
Mattress One 1 418 Complaints F Rating Better Business Bureau and going bankrupt Orlando Nationwide Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Mattress Stores: Mattress One 1 Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Hermitages farmers mobile home company THE INGLIS DEALERSHIP INC HUD SCAMS Elkhart Indiana Author: Camden, South Carolina Attorneys General: Hermitages farmers mobile home company Elkhart, Indiana

Apr 25 2017
Better Business Bureau BBB BBB allows our business to be falsely bashed online by an ex deadbeat customer who didnt pay her bill San Diego California
Author: monrovia, California Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau San Diego, California

Apr 25 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Credit Card Fraud Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Stamford, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
Dermafolia, Daniel and Christine at their call center Fraudulent advertising, nothin on web about 14 day trial and then be charged full amount, Daniel was pushy and wouldn't take cancel and refund for an answer until I threatened to get my bank and lawyer involved. Then all of a sudden I'm getting a refund. I called back and got Christine to confirm this to be true. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermafolia Internet

Apr 24 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Rip off Face book company Internet Author: Purvis, Mississippi Better Business Bureau: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Apr 24 2017
Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. 04/20/2017They caused damage to my ventilation system while trying to repair it. My electric bill went through the roof after 1 year and the ventilation unit burned out! I would NOT recommend this company to anyone!!! I'm still paying on this crap at an Exponentially Overpriced, Deceptive to Unconscionable level and Incompetent work with Errors. Longwood Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. Longwood, Florida

Apr 24 2017
Easy Direct Solutions LLc and Dave Investment group They Have Hid A Lots Of Charges For Loans And All Kinds of Excuses To Ask You More Money Chicago( operation) IL, LA(money.deposit)Ca Nationwide Author: Daly City, California Loans: Easy Direct Solutions LLc Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Shaaxi Yanchang Petroleum Group Warburg Investment & Capital group from Canada , Warburg Dillon, Hing Lam law, Jun li, Barrister Zhong Ying, Yanchang Petroleum, BANK FRAUD - BUSINESS FRAUD-CASHIER'S CHECK FRAUD CHINA - CANADA CHINA - CANADA Author: Miami, Florida Business Consultants: Shaaxi Yanchang Petroleum Group