Your Search | all seasons travel agency & resorts (astar)

Jul 28 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

2, Report #1319415

Jul 28 2016
Global Vacation Offers Farewell Travel, A1 Travel Consultants, Farewell Vacations SCAM!!!! Internet Internet Author: Iowa Travel Agents: Global Vacation Offers Internet

3, Report #1319406

Jul 28 2016
Graves General Contractors Cory Graves I paid this contractor $49,100.00 with a paid in full receipt. He was to provide siding replacement, full electrical replacement, plumbing replacement, insulation replacement, refinishing existing cabinets, all new trim throughout the home and house brought back to 100% turn key status. He took my money and did not perform any of the work per the contract. I had to do the work with help of friends. Repay everything that I already paid Cory Graves for. My home is not complete nor do I have the funds to complete. Ponce De Leon Florida Author: DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, Florida Builders & Contractors: Graves General Contractors Ponce De Leon, Florida

4, Report #1319400

Jul 28 2016
Resort World Pass Some Discount on their Travel Services! San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Travel Agencies: Resort World Pass San Antonio, Texas

5, Report #1319368

Jul 28 2016
Mac Churchill Acura Mac Churchill Auto Group STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AT ALL COSTS Fort Worth Texas Author: Weatherford, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura Fort Worth, Texas

6, Report #1319356

Jul 28 2016
Glen Nielsen Sold me a book only to follow up and harass me to become his client. All he cares about is commissions. Chicago Suburbs Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Glen Nielsen Nationwide

7, Report #1319292

Jul 27 2016
Atlanta Blue Jays Anthony Dye, Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball Owner took money for 16U season, provided only 50% season, kept all money Atlanta Georgia Power in Numbers Author: Roswell, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: Atlanta Blue Jays Atlanta, Georgia

8, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

9, Report #1319281

Jul 27 2016
Cheaptickets Orbitz, Travelocity Asked for partial flight tax refunds on 2 airline tickets $578 due to medical emergency, refused!! Chicago Illinois Author: Apo, Delaware Travel Services: Cheaptickets Chicago, Illinois

10, Report #1319209

Jul 27 2016
EOS FITNESS On or about July 6, 2016 was advised all payments for training package had been paid. On 7/27 another payment was taken out. North Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Clubs & Gyms: EOS FITNESS Nationwide

11, Report #1319178

Jul 27 2016
FUN TIME FULFILLMENT FUN TIME VACATIONS SLIMY SCAM ARTISTS!!! CLARKSBURG Maryland Author: Boca Raton , Florida Travel Services: FUN TIME FULFILLMENT CLARKSBURG, Maryland

12, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

13, Report #1319074

Jul 26 2016
Community All Stars San Diego CAS SHADY COMPANY San Diego California Author: Alabama Drug Dealers: Community All Stars San Diego San Diego, California

14, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

15, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

16, Report #1319046

Jul 26 2016
Fox Valley Royals Baseball Andy Bisceglia Deceptive , Criminal Travel Baseball elgin Illinois Author: West Dundee, Illinois Sports Teams & Clubs: Fox Valley Royals Baseball elgin, Illinois

Jul 26 2016
Sears Vacations Sears Direct Access Deceptive practices without full disclosure Nationwide
Author: New York Resorts: Sears Vacations Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Jd Reservations Scam Artist!! They will rip you off and offer false information Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Resorts: Jd Reservations Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Conn's Home Plus Rip off company - pretends they give credit to all Charlotte North Carolina Because... Author: , Department & Outlet Stores: Conn's Home Plus Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 26 2016
law office of Marks & Morgan requesting my attorney information for a debt owed to USCA (united stated credit agency brooklyn, new york Author: Benicia, California Financial Services: law office of Marks & Morgan Nationwide

21, Report #1200586

Select Student Loan Fraud, Scam, Select Student Loan Los Angeles California
TO ALL SSL CLIENTS – WE ARE NOT A SCAM. IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR SERVICE OR GET A RUFUND PLEASE CALL 866-848-4072 AND WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO ISSUE A REFUND. AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A SCAM AND Author: los angeles, California Business Consultants: SelectSLHelp Los Angeles, California

Jul 26 2016
manhattan beach venture LLC Darren flemming student relief dept.specail limited power of attorney-maybeassets ventures llc -real estates consultant-maybegravitas ventures llc-maybe company or individual, stated they were to help cancel all my student loans under obama forgiveness program , torrance California Unable to Verify Clients Account Author: wentzville, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: manhattan beach venture LLC torrance, California

Jul 26 2016
economybookings.com bookinggroup.com no refund provided after my car rental was booked and then denied at airport Washington DC Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Travel Services: economybookings.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Orbitz Double charge on plane tickets Internet Author: Caracas, Air Travel: Orbitz Internet

Jul 26 2016
Abc mouse Double and triple charges per month on my credit card going back to February 2016. No one has answered my email regarding all the transactions even after providing them with reference numbers taken from my credit card statement. There phone number does not have a live representative and I still cannot log onto the page because it is saying my account is not active due to payment... Internet
Author: Deerpark , New York Accounting: Abc mouse Internet