ALL SEASONS TRAVEL AGENCY & RESORTS (ASTAR) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: all seasons travel agency & resorts (astar)
There may be more specific results for "all seasons travel agency & resorts (astar)"
For more specific results for "all seasons travel agency & resorts (astar)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
VACATION PROPERTY SHOP / SMART WEB VACATION Company works together with a company named Smart Web Vacations. Smart Web sells you access to their website for all these supposed great deals they can offer you and then convince you to pay for it by selling you existing timeshares of you own any. Guadalajara Mexico and Playa Del Carmen Mexico Internet Author: Whittier, California Travel Services: VACATION PROPERTY SHOP / SMART WEB VACATION Internet

Oct 19 2017
Sam Levitz Furniture Orange grove location We purchased leather Furniture, $2300, extended leather warranty,$269 for 3year leather repair , in mid 2016; we travel frequently but recently noticed wear spots on severeal places of the seating areas, very unsightly, tried using the leather protection kit but could not fix the spots; called and had technician come to house on friday,, Oct 13, 2017 and he took pictures; told us appt to pick the sofa up to repair would be notified soon; as of the 17 oct 2017 i recalled the customer service and they assured me our claim to repair had been disapproved..Tucson Arizona
Author: Tucson, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Sam Levitz Furniture ,

Oct 19 2017
TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® The biggest Internet scammers. Scam, Over priced, complete s*** Unknown Unknown Please Contact us for assistance Author: Sierra vista, Arizona Internet Fraud: TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® Internet

Theatreland LTD Internet
Wrong Author: Jamestown, New York Theaters: Theatreland LTD or ,

Oct 19 2017
ABC Moving Systems 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods IL 60015 ABC Moving Systems USA, Daniel, ABC Movers, ABC Moving USA, 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods IL 60015 ABC Moving Systems, DANIEL, Riverwoods IL - Criminal, Scammers, Terrible Movers, Worst Experience of All Time! Lost Most of My Stuff to Damage or Theft. Worst company on the planet for moving, STAY FAR AWAY! They should be in jail! Do not let yourself fall victim to these terrible people 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods, IL 60015. Riverwoods Illinois
Author: Illinois Moving Companies: ABC Moving Systems 2033 Milwaukee Ave #333 Riverwoods IL 60015 Riverwoods , Illinois

Oct 19 2017
Electric Vehicle Mall electricvehiclemall.com STAY AWAY AT ALL COST!!!!!! Largo Internet Author: Louisiana Sporting Goods: Electric Vehicle Mall Internet

Oct 19 2017
newport marketing llc newport marketing vacation deal scam Internet Resolve Serious Matter Author: , Hotel: newport marketing llc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Java Momma, Melissa Shoop This is advertised as a brand new, organic fair trade coffee company. Roasted when you order and shipped to your door within 3-5 days... They themselves admit that they are in fact NOT organic and do not need to meet the expectations of the usda. Nor are they actually certified. Pennsylvania
Java Momma Coffee Author: Des Moines, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Java Momma Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 NUBOD SKIN CREAM /800-995-7315TRUDERM AGELESS EYES/ 800-995-7145 FREE? - charged me $93.87 & $93.79!! Spoke to supervisor w/ NUBOD SKIN CREAM (800-995-7315), HOLLY ~ #340! ALL A SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rutland, Vermont Skin Care: Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 Internet

Oct 19 2017
Store:Hongkong Hi5 MobileGroup Store This company is not honnest at all Internet
Author: Blagnac, Alabama Telephones: Store:Hongkong Hi5 MobileGroup Store Internet

Oct 19 2017
Meltini Kitchen & Bath Had the displeasure of recently working with this company. Actually, we never reached the working stages, but I'd like to share with you how they handle themselves.   . Fort Lauderdale Florida We dispute the validity of your claims. Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Kitchens: Meltini Kitchen & Bath Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 19 2017
BEAUTY BROKER ; MELINDA FARINA; MELINDA ANNA; @BEAUTYBROKER -instagram;INTEGRATED CONSULTING She takes your money and sends you to the same plastic surgeons who pay her Los Angeles and New York Nationwide This is Fraudulent report Author: Newport Beach, California Plastic Surgeons: BEAUTY BROKER Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
The Figari Law Firm Barbara Figari She revoked me out of all my rights Pasadena California Author: Los Angeles , California Lawyers: The Figari Law Firm Pasadena , California

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

42, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Mosh Bari He promoted a product as an affiliate and promised bonuses that never materialized. Abu Dhabi, UAE United Arab Emirates
It is worth blowing the whistle Author: Fuji, Other Internet Marketing Companies: Mosh Bari Internet

Oct 18 2017
CRI--Concierge Rewards International Member Services In North Carolina & Orlando Florida., Also Member Getaways Scam, Ripoff, Liars, Thieves, Scammers, They Scammed Me And Ripped Me Off Ashville North Carolina Author: Lake Worth, Florida Travel Services: CRI--Concierge Rewards International Ashville, North Carolina

Oct 18 2017
Re-Docs Craigslist.org JOB SCAM Albany, CA Internet Not Clear Why a Complaint Was Filed Author: Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: Re-Docs Internet

Oct 18 2017
Karina Olivera Karina Gaytan Karina Olivera owes us for services rendered!! Ignores all our communications! Corona California
Author: Corona, California Cleaning Services: Karina Olivera Corona, California

Oct 18 2017
Beauty within I did a free trial run only to pay shipping and handling. They then was taking $70.00 out of my account without my authorization. I would like all my money back. Provo UT Author: Woodsville, New Hampshire Alternative Health: Beauty within Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
All Things Beauty Fraudulent Business Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Weightloss Programs: All Things Beauty Internet

Oct 18 2017
All Things Beauty Takes money and no product received. Internet Author: Point Edward, Ontario Skin Care: All Things Beauty Internet

Oct 17 2017