ALL SEASONS TRAVEL AGENCY & RESORTS (ASTAR) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: all seasons travel agency & resorts (astar)
There may be more specific results for "all seasons travel agency & resorts (astar)"
For more specific results for "all seasons travel agency & resorts (astar)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
Villa del Palmar mala experienciaTranslation: Villa del Palmar bad experience Author: New York, New York Resorts: Villa del Palmar

May 18 2017
Sunset Escapes Talk about a rip off. Tell you you purchased something you didn't and you can have all kinds of stuff but you just need to pay the other 598.00! High pressure, tell you you have a credit of 598.00 but you can't do anything with that! Nationwide Author: Shaftsbury, Vermont Air Travel: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

May 18 2017
Miller Motte Online Miller Motte Technical College (Augusta) Rip Off, CREDITS DO NOT TRANSFER, HAVE TO START ALL OVER Augusta,Ga and Wilmington, NC Nationwide Author: Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Miller Motte Online Nationwide

May 17 2017
My Sunny Vacations Travelocity This company sold me an all inclusive vacation package that could be used in 18 months Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Resorts: My Sunny Vacations Nationwide

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
LEISURE GETAWAYS, INC LISA JARVIS TOOK MY MONEY BUT DID NOT RECEIVE TRAVEL POINTS AND BENEFITS AS PROMISED SPRING Texas Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Travel Services: LEISURE GETAWAYS, INC SPRING, Texas

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
Travel centers of America TA shop Overcharging on tire repair. Florence Nationwide Author: Steelvile, Missouri Truck Dealer Repair: Travel centers of America Nationwide

May 17 2017
Bureau of Defaulters Agency legal action against my name and ssn # and they email me an arrest warrant refused to give it refused to give it Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Nationwide

May 17 2017
2-10 Home Warranty Needed a service call on a refrigerator took forever to get back to me had all fly by night contractors who couldn't fix it so I went out of network to get it fixed now they won't refund.  Nationwide  Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Warranty Nationwide

May 17 2017
Fitweb max Premium Health Order free trial before you can even finish taking the free trial they are charging your account for two products now at $87.47 and $89.47 and when you call and say I don't even want a reorder they say too bad we do not have to refund anything. They are extremely rude and will not let you speak at all. I explained that we had not even received the product but we were charged for it and I did n Las Vegas Internet Author: Mooers Forks, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Fitweb max Internet

May 17 2017
ENCANTO EL Faro Resort RIP ME OFF $$$$$ Playa Del Carmen Quintana Roo Author: Houston, Texas Resorts: ENCANTO Internet

May 17 2017
Sunset RV ALL SERVICE DEPARTMENT...Cory.... sold us a defective RV, lies, clueless, rude, WORST SERVICE EVER. buckley Washington Something makes me think you don't understand the RV functions Author: puyallup, Washington RV Repair Centers: Sunset RV buckley, Washington

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 17 2017
outsourceSA it was to be telecontacs i whant to report whis company i have all the informacion off this company its a scam i used to work there pero colombia venezuela Nationwide
Author: xx, Alabama Internet Fraud: outsourceSA Nationwide

May 16 2017
Notaries Will Travel Nwt.com. Jessie Calderon No pay after 60 days with excuses San Antonio Nationwide Author: Arizona Notary: Notaries Will Travel Nationwide

May 16 2017
Real Notary Pros / National Notary of America Scam. Charge twice as much as other companies Don't deliver don't return calls. Give you the run around. They take your money and DON'T deliver. Will call you and blame you and call you a liar. Unprofessional all the way!! Woodland Colorado Nationwide Author: Coral Springs, Florida Notary: Real Notary Pros Nationwide

May 16 2017
HydroLuxe Beauty As all of the previus reports- this company is a SCAM- it bills you over $260 for Trial size product citing you did not contact them within 14 days to cancel...which is not what others have been told- so I think they are redefinig their excuses.  South Carolina Nationwide Author: Victoria, British Columbia Skin Care: HydroLuxe Beauty Nationwide

May 16 2017
Loss Prevention Association Marco Gerardi Steven steve ditullio Asset protection Agency Association Loss prevention scam Van Nuys CA West Palm Beach Miami Nationwide Author: West palm beach, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Loss Prevention Association Marco Gerardi Steven steve ditullio Nationwide

May 16 2017
Coastal Financial Services Calls all my friends and relatives. Will not give address, only takes credit cards. will not discose debt.details. leave threatening harrassing voicemails. Bogus ripoff. Georgia?? Author: cabot, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Coastal Financial Services Nationwide

May 16 2017
QMG is the marketing group, Courtyard Marriott Junkanoo Beach, Paradise Island Beach Club, Marsha, Sydney Andrews, Bahamas Vacationer Contract terms and agreement in place since January 2016 were not honored with no explanation Nassau, Bahamas Nationwide, bahamas, nassau
Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Resorts: Bahamas Vacationer Nationwide

May 15 2017
Happy Life Animal Rescue Lorraine Forster AVOID LORRAINE FORSTER & HAPPY LIFE ANIMAL RESCUE AT ALL COSTS Patterson New York Author: Orange, Connecticut Animal Services: Happy Life Animal Rescue Patterson , New York

May 15 2017
5thavevirginhair Goes by Samyah or fashiongirlwigs This company scammed me out of money. I bought hair and received hair but not of the quality I was promise. I contacted owner and proved to owner the conflict I was having with hair. Owner offered to help me and give me a discount. When I contacted the owner for discount I was blocked through all ways of contact Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Sales People: 5thavevirginhair Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
SMART FARES Travel Help Desk SENT CONFIRMATION FOR FLIGHT WHEN NO TICKET EXISTED. BLAMES BANK. CALLED BANK, BANK SAID NOT THEIR FAULT. MISSED FLIGHT SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA Author: Hamilton Township, New Jersey Travel Services: SMART FARES Internet

May 15 2017
BRANSON TRAVEL GROUP BRANSON TRAVEL GROUP DOUBLE-CROSS SPRINGFIELD MISSOURI Author: HUNTSVILLE, Texas Lodging: BRANSON TRAVEL GROUP Nationwide