ALL SEASONS TRAVEL AND RESORTS ASTAR TRAVEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: all seasons travel and resorts astar travel
There may be more specific results for "all seasons travel and resorts astar travel"
For more specific results for "all seasons travel and resorts astar travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Ron Hatcher, Rachel Netley , Bryn Hatcher Disbarred lawyer Ron Hatcher continues to arrange mortgages with his staff and family Rachel Netley , Bryn Hatcher Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Lawyers: Ron Hatcher, Rachel Netley , Bryn Hatcher Toronto, Ontario

Jul 25 2017
A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Gary Stautzenberger Crook and a Liar Caldwell Texas Author: Paige, Texas Auto Repair Service: A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Caldwell, Texas

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Nuluxe I ordered a trial for $ 4.99 price of shipping, and next thing I know my card was charged $89.99 they will not refund. Costa Mesa California Author: Haddock, Georgia Skin Care: Nuluxe Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
RevBoost Truly ineffective product and auto refills without authorization, even after requested halt of product. Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: RevBoost Internet

Jul 25 2017
Software 888-769-3 Sheffield Vilohouse I was downloading iTunes, and it showed an offer if I pay 16 dollars I get three years of free downloads. And than I check my back account and it charged me 88 dollars Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet: Software 888-769-3 Sheffield Vilohouse Internet

Jul 25 2017
Laid back loot I purchased a pair of sneakers and a coffee mug for $24.99 on May 26th 2017 and it was supposedly sent out on June 6th. It is now July 26th 2017 and I still have not received my items. It was supposed to take only 10 days to deliver. Is this company a scam?? Toronto Author: Del Rio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Laid back loot Toronto,

Jul 25 2017
Yonsalon Yonsalon took my money. 50$ to be exact. I bought a Motorola 5G plus and it's been a week past the products delivery date. I emailed the company twice and never got a response. I want the product, or police will be involved. Internet Author: Fort Myers, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 25 2017
david block Zero integrity lies and a victim attitude hamburg New York Author: orchard park , New York Family Services: david block hamburg , New York

Jul 25 2017
INSURANCETPA.COM This company has been charging out of our bank accou nt $10.50 a month for the past 6 months when we contacted the bank and cancel that credit card we notice that they did a withdrwa fron savings for 2 times the amount we want our money back they are stealing our money and are not authorized last withdraw 07/21/2017 Lubbock texas Internet Author: El paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: INSURANCETPA.COM Internet

Jul 25 2017
Etia Claim to have a job work site that you receive money for sign friends amd family up for links and you get money for everyone and then when you click on it to redeem your earnings to send you to different thing that you have to downloand and you never get your money a big scam Internet Author: Danville, Virginia Accounting: Etia Internet

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 25 2017
do hard money Ryan Wtight SCam Nationwide Author: columbia city, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: do hard money Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Boss Cars USA Sold me a vehicle told me certified mileage was 34,000 miles, i took the car to Ford dealership to find it had 177,000 miles, and now the vehicle is not safe for the road or operable found out there are 21 safety codes and a missing part in the engine. Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: Boss Cars USA Tonawanda , New York

Jul 25 2017
Capital Credit Adjusters Claim I owe them money and threatening to take legal action if I don't respond in 2 days. No phone or address info. Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agency's: Capital Credit Adjusters Internet

Jul 25 2017
Envie Wrinkle Cream Wrinkle Miracle or Whispering Breeze LLC Ordered product for the introductory of 4.95 then did not like it so cancelled. They charged me 2x $96 Graham Washington Found company info and called them Author: Eddyville, Oregon Skin Care: Envie Wrinkle Cream Internet

Jul 25 2017
TRS Limited LC & CCB Credit Services Fraudulent claim by TRS Limited LLC and collection Agency CCB Credit Services Springfield Illinois Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Liars: TRS Limited LC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 25 2017
The Swarm Group Jason Brown, iQualify Lending, Originator IQ Sold us live transfer leads and did not deliver a single lead. Woodstock Georgia Author: Melville, New York Business Consultants: The Swarm Group Woodstock, Georgia

Jul 25 2017
Yonsalon.com Total ripoff, quick email responses, email showing items shipped, all a lie. Ogden Utah Author: Cypress, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Robert Shoemaker and Associates Kept entire deposit and threatened with police Medellin Internet Author: Ohio Real Estate Services: Robert Shoemaker and Associates Internet

Jul 25 2017
Robert Elmer Foster Robert Elmer Foster aka thykingdomcome77 Total misrepresentation, purposely covered up flaws and did not disclose mechanical problems, liar St Cloud Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Motor Vehicle: Robert Elmer Foster St Cloud, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Allure RX Perfect Skin Says free and only pay $5.95 shipping-- Charged me $200 and automatic renewal monthly for same! St. Petersburg Florida Author: Oxford, Georgia Skin Care: Allure RX St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 25 2017
dish tv dish t.v. I was told That I had to give a deposit of 300.00 to cover equipment I paid on time every month never late when we moved I returned equipment and paid for that month they will not give me my 300.00 back they ripped me off they are liers not only that but the equipment never worked they suck it would take hours on the phne trying to get someone to fix the equipment they are theives and liers beware they should not be in business key west florida Author: key west, Florida Satellite Dish Companies: dish tv Florida

Jul 25 2017
Breg Inc. Received bill for $19.27 for collar from accident 11 1/2 months ago covered by vehicle insurance and then Medicare . Nationwide
Author: Buckeye, Arizona Emergency Medical Services: Breg Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Ok carz Mid Florida finance Lied about grace period also doesn't honor warranty Saint Petersburg and lakeland Florida Author: st petersburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Ok carz Saint Petersburg, Florida