ALL SEASONS TRAVEL ASTAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: all seasons travel astar
There may be more specific results for "all seasons travel astar"
For more specific results for "all seasons travel astar"
Showing 1-25 of 185,195 Found Reports For more specific results for "all seasons travel astar"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima Buyer Beware- Bud Clarty Toyota of Yakima Union Gap Washington Really? Author: Ellnsburg, Washington Auto Dealers: Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima Union Gap, Washington

Oct 23 2017
Radiant Revive I placed an order for samples of eye creeam and face cream. I would NEVER have paid 88.00 and again a nother charge of 89.00 and some change. Very deceptive since the trial products actually cost almost 100.00 each. No phone number in product to return or even call company. I ahd to remember the website name and called them. first custoemr service person claimed they have over 200 products and I was not even listed as a customer. Customer service could not help me at all. Nationwide Author: Bloomington, Indiana Beauty Products: Radiant Revive Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Holiday Cruise Line AKA Grand Bahama Cruise Lines.... I purchased vacation thru Grand Bahama Cruise Line, June 23 2015, at the time of purchase, I was not informed that we needed to sit thru a presentation for time share purchase. Vacation #GE062315-0047UBM. The vacation was delayed several times because of hurricanes damage to area.  Cruise Florida Author: Garfield, Minnesota Travel Agencies: Holiday Cruise Line Internet

Oct 23 2017
Let's Get Moving Brian gave me a verbal price quote. However, upon 2 guys showing up with a paper with all the info on it, it said 2 men @ $65.00 / hr. Brian verbally told me it would be $60.00 an hour. Butte Montana That was a Pretty Inexpensive Move Author: Butte, Montana Moving Companies: Let's Get Moving Butte, Montana

Oct 23 2017
Bravofly Last Minutelastminute.com BravoFly lost my plane ticket so I could not fly, and have failed to give me any compensation Switzerland Internet Author: Cambridge, Travel Agencies: Bravofly Internet

Oct 22 2017
All things beauty Internet Author: Mount laurel, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: All things beauty Internet

Oct 22 2017
Big Fish Games BigFishGames Purchased games turned into trial and Unhelpful Help desk Internet Respond to question Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Big Fish Games Internet

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Rebut Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Chris johnson He told me I qualified for a personal grant all I had to do was get a iTunes card preloaded of 200.00 dollars then call back and they would money gram my 8,900.00 dollars to the currency exchange went to call them no answer seven times Washington dc Nationwide Author: Roselle, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Chris johnson Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
be all church: Jong kim blasphemy and tax fraud San francisco California Author: San francisco, California Work at Home: be all church San francisco, California

Oct 22 2017
BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG False toll charge and penalties San Francisco California More details Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Customer: BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG Internet

Oct 22 2017
lastminute.com, Bravofly, Rumbo, Volagratis Optional FullFlex Cancelation Insurance Internet Author: Yerington, Nevada Air Travel: lastminute.com Internet

Oct 22 2017
Southland Log Homes LLC, Chris McCormick, Gil Clark I was told the R value of their log homes is between R45 and R50 and the cost to build the shell would be 25.00 a square foot. Danville Pennsylvania No Misunderstanding Author: Blakeslee, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Southland Log Homes LLC Internet

Oct 22 2017
RV Rental Stagecoach RV rental Craigslist scam dude getting his jollies ripping people off Marina Del Rey California Author: Houston, Texas Travel Services: RV Rental Marina Del Rey, California

Oct 21 2017
Phenix Salon Suites Kevin DavisRosa San MiguelSabrina Raff Jason Rivera Phenix Salon Suites and one of their franchise locations. I paid a deposit for a suite in Mooresville, NC last year in August 2016 with the understanding the location would be open in September. Now I realize there will be problems with construction and inspections to make sure the place is in top shape but it is now October of 2017 and I just heard they opened and no one has contacted me at all in regards to my suite. I have pursued my refund of the deposit on and off since November because honestly I'm so frustrated with it my nerves get tore up, my blood pressure skyrockets and I just about have an anxiety attack. I'm shaking now typing this. I posted in hair stylist forums so now I'm sharing with the public! Encitas California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hair Salons: Phenix Salon Suites Encitas , California

Oct 21 2017
Michael- sales manager at Treasure Coast Toyota Sales Mgr will bully you for their mistakes Stuart Florida It was probably not a mistake Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Auto Dealers: Michael- sales manager Stuart, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Smart Web Vacations Smart Web Vacations claims to be affiliated with Save On Vacations in Carlsbad California Ruthless Scam Playa Car & Playa del Carmen Quinta Roo Author: Seattle, Washington Air Travel: Smart Web Vacations ,

Oct 21 2017
WWWA Violence against kids be careful Colmar Pennsylvania Use your head? Author: Pennsylvania Sports Facilities: WWWA Colmar, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2017
Mercedes Benz Financial, Mercedes Benz Taking advantage of a current customer Pompano Beach Nationwide Laughable Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: Mercedes Benz Financial Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
CheapOair cheap-o-air cheap o air rip off, steal, lie Internet Author: Rye, New Hampshire Air Travel: CheapOair Internet

Oct 21 2017
Travomint A flight confirmation from Travomint is not a confirmation! Gurgaon Internet
Author: Pyrmont, California Air Travel: Travomint Internet

Oct 21 2017
Vom Dreifke German Shepherds Was sold a fearful, anxiety ridden dog as a service dog McKenney Virginia
Just Read The Other Complaint Author: Virginia Dog Breeders: Vom Dreifke German Shepherds McKenney , Virginia

Oct 21 2017
Flighthub Flight hub cancelled a ticket bought 8 months in advance because I noticed a change in my itinerary . An extra 8 hours layover was added to my trip. Internet Author: Antioch, Tennessee Air Travel: Flighthub Internet

Oct 21 2017
Southwest Airlines This company is like used car sales, they promise you everything to get the job, but deliver lemons. Truth is, they discriminate against you, deliberately destroy your character because they are intimidated. They pretend to be The caring comany for their emoloyees, but action speaks louder than words. They do not train their employees properly, yet micro managent and will fire you for the in approprate training. This comes from them selecting the peoole they like instead of the people who is qualified for the position. A lot of old set in their ways managers who is afraid of change and is threaten by anyone who has potential stronger than them. Atlanta Georgia If.... Author: Macon, Georgia Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2017
Myfreeimplants.com Closed down the site and took all my money from donators I was 1000 away from achieving my goal Internet Author: Skillman, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Myfreeimplants.com Internet