ALL SEASONS TRAVEL ASTAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: all seasons travel astar
There may be more specific results for "all seasons travel astar"
For more specific results for "all seasons travel astar"
Showing 26-50 of 50,620 Found Reports For more specific results for "all seasons travel astar"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
gloss media bsm sales and marketing I was contracted by BSM for gloss media to complete a project for eye love and completed the project,submitted all correspnding documents for this project and never received payment. When I contact company theyhave no definitive date on when to expect payment.Then they just stop responding to emails and calls new york New York Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: gloss media new york, New York

Jul 18 2017
city of pittsburgh Russel blaich,Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections the city of pittsburgh will not do anything in the case of a home at (((REDACTED))) pittsburgh pa ,that home is infested with rats racoons rats roaches and a very large hole in the roof of that home with a huge tree lodged in that hole and my home is next door to it, black mold growing into my building next door and bathroom floor sinking and rodents scratching on the walls of my owned building my tenants got injuries due to the black mold and sinking floors and roaches pittsburgh Pennsylvania
1256 spring garden ave pittsburgh pa15212 condemned 5 months now still dangerous to public three people injured and one teenager found dead inside and hole in the rooftop large tree inside the hole Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: city of pittsburgh pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 18 2017
H-Tech Sales & Service Inc. Sent 3 Engines all had low oil pressure Burton Michigan Author: Burton, Michigan Auto Repair Service: H-Tech Sales & Service Inc. Burton, Michigan

Jul 18 2017
Body Candy Outlet Mulligan Specials is the name they use in e-mails. I believe my order was confirmed on June 18. All efforts to contact has been in vain. They still are loading up my mailbox with new offers each day. Woodland Hills California Author: Miami, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: Body Candy Outlet Woodland Hills, California

Jul 18 2017
Drive Time I went in to purchase a car but was in a hurry. Had to get to the airport. Found a car but couldn't do all the paper work. So the sale clerk told me that I had to put a down payment on the car to hold it or it would be gone  so I did. Stone mountain Georgia Author: Stone mountain, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drive Time Stone mountain , Georgia

Jul 18 2017
Laid back loot I ordered a pair of steelers sneakers for $24.90 on May 19,2017 and today is now July 18,2017 and I still hav not received them yet . I tried calling a few times and all I got was a recording and I also emailed them and few emails old and they hi. Internet Author: Catasauqua, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Laid back loot Internet

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Celine and Barnes John looney Celine and Barnes I have had multiple conversations with my insurance provider. They have assured me that they do Not have a lean on my settlement. John looney of celi and barnes buffalo says I owe $9000 he wants to place my settlement in suit. This is all unnessary waist of time. This company is shady. They dont call back. They are never informed and seem to not work on your case at all. My money is just sitting in Celine bank account gaining in interest for Celine and Barnes not me! It's been 5 five years I haven't seen a dime. Buffalo New York Author: Niagara Falls, New York Lawyers: Celine and Barnes Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Marty Wright Homes Sales INC Took my money and did not complete setup of moblie home and charged me for previous owners property taxes Bennetsville South Carolina Exceptional!!! Took the time to resolve all issues Great job M ike of Marty Homes Author: Mount Croghan, South Carolina Manufactured Home Dealers: Marty Wright Homes Sales INC Bennetsville, South Carolina

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Fastline.com Not All Dealers are Equal, Some may advertise fake warranties, Buyer Beware, Fastline Non-Responsive Internet Author: Millersview, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Fastline.com Internet

Jul 17 2017
WBI Associates LLC Wallace ByersWBIWBI Associates He promised me a large return on an investment of less than $10,000.00. Once I sent him some money, approximately $5,000.00; he began promising even more if I gave him more. His credentials appeared to be legitimate and the promise of making more than double my money in a short period of time was enticing. He eventually told me I needed to invest another $50,000.00 to get my money back or I would lose it all. Sunny Isles Florida Author: Stafford, Virginia Investment Brokers: WBI Associates LLC Sunny Isles, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California No Merit to Jeffs rebuttal : Read the horrible Email from Luke Brown Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

Jul 17 2017
Tunecore Tunecore, Inc. Failure to process withdrawals all of the sudden internet Internet
Author: athens, Georgia Internet Fraud: Tunecore Internet

Jul 17 2017
Equity acquisitions services Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cape coral, Florida Travel Services: Equity acquisitions services Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jul 17 2017
Travel2be charging for laggeage that already included in the ticket Online Internet Please, contact us Author: Pompano beach, Florida Air Travel: Travel2be Internet

Jul 17 2017
Affectionate Yorkies Melisa Grant Paul Reeves Sold me a yorkie for 570.00 all air fair and crate included than flight company called and help my puppy ransom for another 900.00 dollars for a special crate. would not pay it and she took the puppy back and will not return 570.00 arlington virginia Author: Palmer, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Affectionate Yorkies Internet

Jul 16 2017
SLIMFIT 180 Advertised on tv promotion in April..May 2017 as SLIM FIT 180 in our Dayton, Ohio areas... we haven't seen anymore in months now. We as Seniors just got caught up in something that just took their liberties with r checking account , for months after we Plz see above, it took me hours to finalize it, can't do it again regretfully, tho it's all 100% true to r hearts. Wilmington Delaware Author: Dayton,, Ohio Alternative Health: SLIMFIT 180 Wilmington , Delaware

Jul 16 2017
Action Lane Furniture Heritage Home Service I bought an Action Lane recliner years ago. One of the biggest reasons was that the mechanism had a free lifetime warranty. When I tried to order a replacement it took 6 weeks for a response. In dealing with them I had 5 business days to reply or the request was cancelled.I supplied all of the information required and was told a repalcement would cost me $57.00. When I replied that I had a free lifetime warranty I was told that the part is not available and that they had picked the wrong part. Either they tried to ship me something that wouldn't work and charge me $57.00 or they have the part available and won't honor their warranty. Either way this is unethical. 1925 Eastchester Drive | High Point, North Carolina
Author: Starbuck, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Action Lane Furniture Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
All American Dodge-jeep All American Chevrolet Charging customer for services not done. Slaton Texas Why Are You Even Going There? Author: lubbock, Texas Customer: All American Dodge-jeep Slaton, Texas

Jul 16 2017
Danes Auto Sales of Pine Bluff Do Not Buy From Danes Unless You Dont Mind Handing Over Thousands Of Dollars For Absolutely Nothing. Pine Bluff Arkansas Wrong Rebuttal Author: W. Monroe, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Danes Auto Sales of Pine Bluff Pine Bluff, Arkansas

Jul 16 2017
Cellairis Cell Phone Repair Cell Fix Shouldered me protective product for my phone that did not perform at all they offered no product guarantee whatsoever even after only 9 days of use Port Charlotte Florida
Author: Venice, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cellairis Cell Phone Repair Port Charlotte , Florida

Jul 16 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Avoid this company at all cost Toronto Ontario Author: Richmond, British Columbia Medical Laboratories: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Toronto, Ontario