Your Search | all seasons travel astar

Oct 05 2015
Blake Kelley Southwest Elite Services SWES Cindy Smith Dillard Kelley This company is a HUGE scam! This easy job to do is all fake and a waste of time. Thank god I never got too far into it and knew something was off. I did some research and found out this company is just what I thought it was. Don't waste any time on Blake Kelley or Cindy Smith. Nationwide Author: Washington Computer Classes: Blake Kelley Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 05 2015
One Stop Travel/America Direct CrowdSaving Too good to be true. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Air Travel: One Stop Travel/America Direct Internet

Oct 05 2015
IQAIR aka IQ AIR Carbon dust ALL OVER MACHINE, company says that normal! Im selling it! My review - it sucks! La Mirada California Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Appliances: IQAIR La Mirada,

Oct 05 2015
Grand Incentives, Cheap Trips takes your money and doesn't answer calls or return calls Boulder Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Air Travel: Grand Incentives, Cheap Trips Colorado

Oct 05 2015
Travelocity Never book cruise at Travelocity based on promotions Internet Author: Georgia Travel Agencies: Travelocity Internet

Oct 05 2015
Rick Case Acura - Karl (Sales) - Mike (Business Mgr) - Benny (General Mgr) Good sales pitch, but lies and dishonesty all the way... Admit mistakes, but doesn't honor agreements. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Aldie, Virginia Auto Dealers: Rick Case Acura Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 05 2015
Susan Neitzel Sue Neitzel This woman collected $700.00 for helping me and my wife with college course work that she was going to complete for us. She took the money and never did a single thing. She was very good at communicating and making promises up front until she received payment. I still have the email exchanges that show Sue telling me that it was taking her longer than she originally thought, then she said she was almost finished with it and it was going to be A quality work and all worth the wait. Then, cam all of her excuses as to why she couldn't get things done by the deadline. In the end, my wife and I ended up having to cram everything in a 2 week window and completed all of the assignments ourselves. Sue quit responding to emails, and never would return calls, never offered a refund. Internet Author: West Peoria, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Susan Neitzel Internet

Oct 04 2015
All My Sons Movers Milwaukee They will cancel on you last minute and lie to your face about it. Cudahy Wisconsin Author: Hartford, Wisconsin Moving Companies: All My Sons Movers Milwaukee Cudahy, Wisconsin

Oct 04 2015
Newport Marketing LLC Newport Travel, Newport Travel Package, Incentive Travel Plus, newport SCAMMERS, FRAUD, FAKE LIARS, OVERCHARGING, DEMAND OF FULL REFUND NOT COMPLETE NOT SATISFIED WITH ANY OF THEIR SERVICES. Sunny Isles Beach Florida Author: Douglasville, Georgia Travel Services: Newport Marketing LLC Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Oct 04 2015
05:49 PM is a scammer AKA is a NIGERIAN SCAMMER and a Thief. he stole my $1500. Beware of Him, all he does is steal and switch off Phone. Internet Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: is a scammer Internet

Oct 04 2015
ACCC Insurance Company YES ANOTHER VICTIM... Yet again Chris Fields, Melvin Bolton, and also Tonya Hall NEVER return a call. I have yet to speak with anyone, and I have been trying for a MONTH. Have left dozens of messages on ALL 3 extensions NO RETURN CALL Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Car Insurance: ACCC Insurance Co Georgia

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
GlobesterLLC Trevelerdesk ,cheap tickets. Albert.Share.Nathan , overcharged my credit card, and sent a ticket a month later,,blocked my cell number,I can not call for 8 month Poway CA Nationwide Author: Freehold, New Jersey Air Travel: GlobesterLLC Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Kinds Malta - Kinds Auto Sales Despite Knowing - I still let them walk all over me Lija
Author: Gzira, Alabama Auto Dealers: Kinds Auto Malta - Lija,

All American readers All information of company are unknown Internet
Author: Luverne, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: All American readers nationwide

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Las Palmas Travel Network John Wool John Huaman Las Palmas Travel Network SCAM near Play Del Coco in Costa Rica Playa Del Coco Costa Rica Author: Cold Spring, Minnesota Travel Services: Las Palmas Travel Network Playa Del Coco, Other

Oct 02 2015
Valleywide Marketing or Valleywide Travel Telemarketing Scam! Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Timeshare Rentals: Valleywide Marketing Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 02 2015
Simmons First National Bank Simmons First, Simmons Bank Charged over $5000 in fees in just 2 yrs.. Or an average of $210.00 per month... For a checking acct. Pine Bluff Nationwide, Arkansas $5000 is not acceptable. Author: Springdale, Arkansas Banks: Simmons First National Bank Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Global Services STL groovv, groove ALL LIES!!!! Get COMPANY IF YOU LIKE GETTING LIED TO AND LIKE THEM TAKING YOUR MONEY! St Louis Nationwide Author: Poplar Bluff, Missouri Telemarketers: Global Services STL Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Gemma Touchstone Party Style GemmStone EventsPartyStyle MagazineThe Cake ExpoGemma BookerTouchstone Photography Scam Alert- cons artists/designers out of services/products Irvine California
Reputation says it all Author: Foothill Ranch, California Festivals & Event Services: Gemma Touchstone Party Style Irvine , California

Oct 01 2015
Worldwide Construction Quality Remodeling, All Stars Remodeling, Diamond Builders, Lions Construction Scam, inferior workmanship, illegal contracts, unprofessional, amaterus Tarzana California Author: San Jose , California Building Services: Worldwide Construction Tarzana, California

Oct 01 2015
Grifolsplasma. Center On Sept. 20 I was missed treated as a client the new person that screen me wasn't perfusion all she aka shequika was train wrong . And the supervisor that was on duty that morning akatenika McCoy was told by me aka mr Marcus the sit ion ans I don't think it was right I want to let head office know about how the treat some one who has earn vip level. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Verifiers: Grifolsplasma. Center Charlotte, North Carolina