Your Search | all seasons travel astar

Nov 29 2016
A.I.U American intercontinental university i wanted to look for a school where i felt most comfortable and i saw a.i.u i spoke to a representative and i specified that i just wanted to try it out and i asked if i wanted to withdraw whould i owe money they said no so i said what the heck why not they have all calls recorded so i know what i said and they know anyways i withdrawn from the school only been with them for 2 weeks and now they saying i owe money how are these parasitic jerks still in business please help our young people stay out of debt !!!! Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A.I.U Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Odessa cylinder head and all customer service individuals Call your lawyer warranty is voided you can't call and demand things being hung up on 3 times Clearwater Florida Author: Arlington , Washington Auto Parts: Odessa cylinder head Clearwater , Florida

Nov 29 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dadson Washer Services customer satisfaction achieved by preventative efforts, fast service, efficient and accountable services is why customers trust Dadson Washer Services. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in being small enough to personally handle all customers with time and effort they deserve and big enough to address service requests in a timely manner. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business
Author: Los Angeles, California Laundry Services: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Internet

Nov 29 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dadson Washer Service wants to promise that all matters will be handled with the time and effort it deserves. Dadson Washer Services main goal and priority is customers satisfaction and trust. *UPDATE: Dadson Washer Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dadson Washer Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: Los Angeles, California Laundry Services: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles, California

Nov 29 2016
DermaFit Derma Vibrance, Nuevoderm Deceptive procedures in cancelling mail order. Thought all items were canceled with call. Henderson Nevada Author: Porter, Indiana Beauty Products: DermaFit Henderson, Nevada

Shake Pay Fu***** scam, I lost ALL my funds! Internet
Author: GLANTWYMYN, Financial Services: Shake Pay Internet

Nov 29 2016
ALL MY SOME FORT MYERS FLORIDA removal Fort Myers Florida Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving & Storage: ALL MY SOME Florida

Nov 29 2016
HSBC CHARGED OUTRAGEOUS FEES NY NY One more thing Author: Gouverneur, New York Mortgage Companies: HSBC Internet

Nov 28 2016
Atomic deals Placed order on line from Facebook advertisement on Oct 19th never received product will not respond at all to emails Atomic deals Internet Author: WICHITA, Kansas Attorney Generals: Atomic deals Internet

Nov 28 2016
Home advisor pro Company missleads contractors. Provides poorly screened leads that are basically price shopping, if there real or correct at all. Charges for leads that are given to multiple contractors. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE PEOPLE. there sales presentation is missl Charges for leads that are given to numerous contractors Multiple locations Nationwide Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Home advisor pro Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Mr. Gary D. Gruenberg. 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc, Fragrance Zone, Inc, Grun Art, Inc, Ideas By Design, and Perfume Free Zone are all owned by Gary Gruenberg and use the phone number 305 491-3878. Never sent me a 1 oz platinum american eagle. Miami Florida BS Author: Salmon Arm, British Columbia Multi Level Marketing: 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Internet

Nov 28 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dadson Washer Services mission is to find all solutions possible to customers questions and concerns.
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Las Vegas, California

Nov 28 2016
Delta Airlines Delta's Horrible Customer Service - Changed Flight Time - Failed to Notify - Refused Seats to us Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Air Travel: Delta Airlines Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Fuccillo kia of Wesley Chapel Wesley chapel kia Interesting Story with Wesley Chapel Kia. I had an appointment to trade in my vehicle and purchase a new vehicle. Of course I had all of my information ahead of time and made sure they had my information and told them that I work for Lyft and Uber. I was told that that would not be a problem at all.  So much for advertising HUGE deals at Wesley Chapel Kia. #wesleychapelkia #FuccillokiaofWesleychapel Wesley chapel Florida Author: Middleburg, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Fuccillo kia of Wesley Chapel Wesley chapel , Florida

Nov 28 2016
New York Jet Club a.k.a Prestige Private Air - Eli Lieberman, Eli Lieberman who scammed people through Prestige Private Air is now operating New York Jet Club BEWARE Burbank California Author: Stamford, Connecticut Air Travel: New York Jet Club Burbank, California

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
Lux style international the company trying charge me to a product that I didn't buy, i just visited their site, then all of a sudden they'll charged me Denmark Internet Author: Moncton, Maine Liars: Lux style international Internet

Nov 27 2016
Aldo Deserio. All state USA van lines Your down for the count Margate Florida Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Moving Companies: Aldo Deserio. All state USA van lines Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Kevin Beary claims I won 100,000 and all I needed to do was send him 1,500 I didn't but he keeps message me so I went along with him to get information he wants me to go to chase bank account name Michael William s account number 897571050 routine 111000614 the claim number he gave me is FB225-7736 BATCH FB-02811544 SERIAL 99352748-2016 A CODE IS EK52636282 PCH -INCIDENT 161124-000314 THIS SUCKS I WANTED TO GET MY GRANDKIDS CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND MAYBE TAKE A VACATION WE ARE ON SS DISABILITY AND THAT COVERS THE BILLS THEY MESSAGE ME 2 OR 3 TIMES ADAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Questionable Activities: Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Internet

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 27 2016
Galt Psychic Lisa and Tabitha, Rea Lazo Stay Away, Frauds, Will screw you by fake reading, will get all information out and use it against you by putting negatives and black. They are witches and there heart is black. They will do anything to get big bucks from you, make false promise and use you , block your mind so you cant think right and they will get money from you. business should be closed completely. they work from citrus hieghts also. BIG TIME FRAUDS AND WICKED WOMENS. galt California Author: sacramento, California Neighborhood Services: Galt Psychic galt, California

Nov 27 2016
Author: Sherman Oaks, California Laundry Services: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Internet

Nov 27 2016
Good Citizen Dog Training Boise Not Professional at all - Missed appointment, made up excuses, then was straight out rude GARDEN CITY Idaho Author: Star, Idaho Animal Services: Good Citizen Dog Training Boise GARDEN CITY, Idaho

Nov 27 2016
select student loan they are a bunch of frauds, I've even found one on linked in, Samantha Wolff. they took my money and I was unable to recover any of it. all the contact numbers I have doesn't work, I have several different people emails & several numbers. I really would like to find a way to get them locked up& my money back. I still had to fix my student loans and they have started trying to applying for credit cards & loans in my name Los Angeles California
Author: Shaw, Mississippi Colleges and Universities: select student loan Los Angeles, California

Nov 27 2016
All Makes Vac & Sew Vac Supplies that truly Suck Torrance California Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Appliances: All Makes Vac & Sew Torrance , California