Your Search | all state imaging

May 26 2016
Beauty Impressions Beauty TouchupSplendid Ritz I ordered a sample of Skin Element and EyeVib each @4.99 plus shipping. THIS IS ALL I ORDEREd Internet Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
Rover A Place for Rover. Shady, heartless company that will leave you destitute. Rover erases all honest reviews. Seattle Washington
Author: los angeles, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Rover Seattle, Washington

May 26 2016
CONSLINES Opened account; paid fee based on open account being all that is needed; account cancelled at any time Internet Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Telephone Companies: CONSLINES Internet

May 26 2016
Mere Images Photography , Rosemary Anthony Rosemary Anthony, The art of Imagery photography, Rosemary Bakhtar, THIS PHOTOGRAPHER IS A THIEF, TAKES 100% FUNDS UPFRONT AND FAILS TO DELIVER ALL IN THE CONTRACT. Westlake Village California
Author: Simi Valley, California Photography: Mere Images Photography , Rosemary Anthony Westlake Village, California

May 25 2016
cash4surveys i spent hours and hours completing surveys and then all of a sudden they were unreachable. i do not know how much money they owe me but it is enough to be pissed off about. i want what they owe me! Internet Author: Stockton, California Internet Marketing Companies: cash4surveys Internet

May 25 2016
Maurices auto repair Took advantage of a Veteran Lakeland Florida Playing ALL The Cards, Right? Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Mechanics: Maurices auto repair Lakeland, Florida

May 24 2016
Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Senator Bob Corker Check Into Cash, W. Allan Jones, and Senator Bob Corker are all in the Proverbial Bed Together, Internet
W. Allan Jones of Check Into Cash YOU SUCK Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Politicians: Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Internet

May 24 2016
Avis Ripping people off for cleaning fees with no proof Contacted the company and all they can do is hold up the charges for Pet Hair we fly on a plane and did not have pets, when I explained this to the two representatives, one of which was Kathy they were rude and offered no asssistance,. Don't rent from these people they are taking people's money and have no proof to backup the charges. College Park Georgia Author: richardson, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Avis Rental Car Hartsfield Jackson Airport College Park, Georgia

May 24 2016
1AND2 AUTOMOTIVE DALLASTEXAS COMPLETE AND TOTAL SCAM PREYING ON LOW INCOME MINORITY AND DISABLED PEOPLE DALLAS Texas INTERNET TROLL Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Auto Dealers: 1AND2 AUTOMOTIVE DALLASTEXAS DALLAS, Texas

11, Report #320574

May 24 2016
CHECK INTO CASH STATE OF OREGON NOW OUT OF BUSINESS! THEY HAVE BEEN SELLING YOUR PHONE NUMBERS!! PORTLAND Oregon CHECK INTO CASH STATE OF OREGON NOW OUT OF BUSINESS! THEY HAVE BEEN SELLING YOUR PHONE NUMBERS!! PORTLAND Oregon NOT TRUE Author: BORING, Oregon Cash Services: CHECK INTO CASH OREGON PORTLAND, Oregon

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Thanks for laughing at me Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 24 2016
VISTA NATIONAL LLC Hired to close a loan as a notary in the state of Florida, closed loan on 2/24/2016 , contacted email, phone many times, they dont pay. california? Nationwide Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Notary: VISTA NATIONAL LLC Nationwide

May 24 2016
Vacation Connections LLC, Title Investments LLC escrow account scam chicago Illinois Author: state college, Pennsylvania Timeshare Rentals: Vacation Connections LLC chicago, Illinois

May 23 2016
Christine Sampson - State Farm Insurance Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware Pleasant Hill, California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Insurance Agencies: Christine Sampson - State Farm Insurance Pleasant Hill,, California

May 23 2016
INSTANICHE John Gibb And Mo Miah Did not hold up to their 30 REFUND policy with no questionsed asked. Plus they claim that with INSTANICHE you can build your AMAZON website in 60 seconds which is not true it takes longer than that. Their words are all FRAUD. Will not return any emails requesting my money back but keep sending emails about their products. Nationwide Author: Saint Marys, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: INSTANICHE Nationwide

May 23 2016
ADVANTAGE INDOOR ADVERTISING strategic media stallmall WILL RIP YOU OFF BADLY clearwater Florida All issues Correctd Author: largo, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: ADVANTAGE INDOOR ADVERTISING clearwater, Florida

May 23 2016
Casale Rent-All Beware Casale Rent-All equipment eetering practices Clifton Park New York Casale Rent-All Beware Casale Rent-All equipment Metering practices Clifton Park New York Author: Ballston Spa, New York Rental Supplies: Casale Rent-All Clifton Park, New York

May 22 2016
 This company silver cloud finicial is a rip off. All information from them should be in plain sight. I don't know how they are able to triple the finance charges on these loans, but its a travisty. .and they need to be made responsible for not responding to their customers.Internet Author: Porter Ranch, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Silver cloud finicial Internet

May 22 2016
Lovnmyjewels.com Lov'n My Jewels They promoted an offer for a small coloured glass pendant that was free to new users. All that was required was the postage to be paid. US city not known Internet
Author: Sandford, Alabama Jewelry Stores: Lovnmyjewels.com Internet

May 21 2016
GetARoom.com Made reservation in the wrong state, then told me to go where I wanted to get a room and physically walk in but would NOT refund my money Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lodging: GetARoom.com Internet

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Blatant scam used to trick highschool football players all over the country into giving up serious cash Nationwide Author: Columbia, Illinois Sports Instruction: National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Nationwide

May 20 2016
Chnlove.com All the truth you wanna know about chnlove from a Chinese insider Author: Alabama Internet Services: Chnlove.com