ALL STATE IMAGING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: all state imaging
There may be more specific results for "all state imaging"
For more specific results for "all state imaging"
Showing 26-50 of 59,304 Found Reports For more specific results for "all state imaging"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Account Now Debit card Accountnow Froze account and after 25 days no replacement card and account not yet rectified. All my deposits are on hold San Ramos California Internet Author: Homestead, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Account Now Debit card Internet

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Not sure Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
HOME ADVISOR Service Magic Thieves,Thieves all I can say Home advisor sends you leads,fake numbers,they have got me good..kept my 289.00 membership fee,sent me 15 leads only one was legitimate . Internet Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Appliances: HOME ADVISOR Internet

Jul 25 2017
UMNPA Unregistered Charity does not appear in Federal or State Records Newport Beach California Author: Costa Mesa, California Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: UMNPA Newport Beach, California

Jul 25 2017
Marc Weber DDS Marc Weber Dentist,Marc Weber dds,Weber Dentist,Marc E. Weber If you have been to Marc Weber Dentist and his Dental practice, before you file a police report with the Red Bank Police. It's not Marc Weber dds but the new owners as of 2006, Poller and Marin also have complaints with the State Board of Dentistry vs Poller & Marin not Dr. Mariner and contact Marc Weber dds and he's there to help. Dr. Marc Weber has no the following judgments or malpractice Red Bank New Jersey Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Dental Services: Marc Weber DDS Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Loretto Equipment K-Bid The coins I purchased as a full set had 5 in the set that were not the dates shown. I called and got nothing good for a response. I drove over 120 miles to pay and pick them up, guess I should have checked them all before leaving. Loretto Minnesota Author: New Prague, Minnesota Liars: Loretto Equipment K-Bid Loretto, Minnesota

Jul 25 2017
Great Sports Inc. Safer Whole Sale or Great Sports Inc. or GSIwww.saferwholesale.comSales@saferwholesale.com 2108 McDonough StreetJoliet, IL 60436 $1,934.95 is what Great Sports Inc. ripped off from this low income single mother of two!!!! ALL I wanted was to purchase a moped for transportation and inturn recieved NOTHING!!!  Joliet, IL Nationwide Author: Winter Park, Florida Sporting Goods: Great Sports Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Royal air They added stupid stuff to the report to my my home warranty company and expected me to pay because my warranty is not going to pay for things that is not needed. So now my warranty company will not send other ac person out because they said they would do the job without asking if I was ok with all the extras but now they have me. I have to pay or I don't get service and my Warren company wont send out another. So in All they add crap to your bill you don't need. Cypress Houston Author: Willis, Texas Home Improvements: Royal air Internet

Jul 25 2017
ETags NOT DMV - COMPLETE RIP OFF!! Ft. Lauderdale Florida Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida State Government: ETags Internet

Jul 25 2017
State Farm ignore auto diminished value claim Nationwide State Farm diminished value claim in Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Car Insurance: State Farm Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 25 2017
Yonsalon.com Total ripoff, quick email responses, email showing items shipped, all a lie. Ogden Utah Author: Cypress, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Credit repair companies with a one-size-fits-all type of service (often referred to as “credit mills” because of how they do things – carelessly and quantity-driven, not quality-driven). You’ve probably seen them on television or on those annoying online popup ads. They’re usually wearing bad suits with bad haircuts and they typically carry the name of a law firm. Maple Shade New Jersey
Author: Maple Shade, New Jersey Credit Services: Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Maple Shade, New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Addict Gear Ordered dial vision adjustable eyeglasses and paid via credit card. Order 13407 on 23 April 2017. No responses to all my emails No idea sales@addictgear.com Internet Author: Nairobi, Louisiana Sales People: Addict Gear Internet

Jul 25 2017
All Floridian Anthony Debolt This company took money from my elderly parents after promising to do major renovations in their new purchased home. The company did not pull one permit to do work on their house. Ft Lauderdale Florida
Author: Miramar, Florida Home Improvements: All Floridian Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 24 2017
All safe locksmith aka $15 local locksmith Misleading pricing, stated $15 for the charge of car lockout, vague about the actual price over the phone. On-line based Internet Author: Reseda, California Advertising / Deceptive: All safe locksmith Internet

Jul 24 2017
Parisian Glow Company offers a free trial only charging for shipping I now have THREE charges on my CC for almost $90 each. Enrolled me in an autoship program with no authorization. Will not accept returns. Company indicates that all this information is included in the fine print, but to the general consumer, the terms of this agreement are deceptive and completely unreasonable. The trial period apparently ends in 2 weeks and then you are charged the full amount unless you contact them to cancel the order. Bogus and highly suspect! Internet Author: Northfield, Vermont Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 24 2017
mantrans tallahassee florida paid for a transmition never got it paid for shiping and taxes $1260.62 all kinds of excusess tallahassee Florida Author: naples, Florida Auto Parts: mantrans tallahassee florida tallahassee, Florida

Jul 24 2017
AMI Ventures Supplier for Wal-Mart - Do NOT Order Anything from Wal-Mart Online! Unknown - foreign Internet
Expedited delivery one state over took a month! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Hospitals: AMI Ventures Internet

Jul 24 2017
Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc timeshare, donation, rip-off, upfront fees, insulting, sarcastic, rude, Tampa Florida good luck and God bless Author: Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc Tampa, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Fingerhut Safeline 6Someone signed me up on a company who has apparently been charging my account since 2014. I did not sign up. Get nothing but a run around from them. No one knows anything, knows anyone, nor can anyone help cause it's all MY fault. I am legally blind and Not gonna take being ripped off! Nationwide Author: Speedwell, Tennessee Consumer Services: Fingerhut Safeline Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Metro Pcs Rip off phone plans Got phone in Kentucky then moved to Texas. Didnt get service like they claimed so wanted to go to t mobile so I could use my phone but they won't unlock phone. If moving to different state don't count on metro to honnor there coverage. Nationwide Author: Aulbery, Texas Internet Service Providers: Metro Pcs Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida