Your Search | all state imaging

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Insurance Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 26 2016
NPC International Pizza Hut and Wendy's deducted money from my checking account without permission. I don't even live in the state of Florida Riverview, Florida Nationwide Calm Down Author: Greenville, Michigan Fast Food Restaurants: NPC International Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
All State Van Lines Relocation LLC Bait and switch, coercive, liars Margate Florida
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation LLC Margate, Florida

Sep 25 2016
MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan MSmedia360 Charged for services NOT delivered.Kept secret passwords for all sites and entered wrong info for company. Won't change it. having to sue him now. NIGHTMARE-Do NOT HIRE! Stuart, Florida Internet, Florida, California Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Websites: MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan Internet

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
Eckankar DECEPTION on ALL FRONTS, ALL SIDES, INNER & OUTER Chanhassen Minnesota Author: San Francisco, California Religion: Eckankar Chanhassen, Minnesota

Sep 24 2016
 I to was scamed by Elites imports they owe me $4000 or more for going though the changes they took me though. How could you take my money and sale me a car that the engine is going out it's not fair to me or my childern. I had to sit all day for them to tell me nothing. Indianapolis Indiana That's not how contracts work! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Elite Imports Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 24 2016
Toxic Solutions Charlie Murphy ALL LIES TOLD BY A SILVER TONGUED DEVIL (Charlie Murphy) REPRESENTING A BIZ OPPORTUNITY APEX, NC Internet Author: desert hot springs, California Recycling/Trash removal: Toxic Solutions Internet

Sep 24 2016
Andrew Fabrikant Inc Bad checks all over south florida Hollywood fl Nationwide Andrew fabrikant stealing money from dealership Lavieri Motorsports Author: Hollywood , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Andrew Fabrikant

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 24 2016
All American Outdoor Construction Dino Milutinovic Took $2500 dollar deposit to purchase materials for an outdoor kitchen. Never came back, stop answering phone calls, phone disconnected. Total Scam Frisco Texas
Author: Ovilla, Texas Builders & Contractors: All American Outdoor Construction Frisco, Texas

Sep 23 2016
silver oaks casino Company doesn't pay out withdrawal per their specified manner. Still waiting after meeting all compliance regulation They owe me 4K. They take customer money, but it is weeks and weeks of battle to get winning which I haven't seen to date. Stay away from this casino. Internet Author: Ojai, California Casinos & Cardrooms: silver oaks casino Internet

Sep 23 2016
Garden state veterinary services vet DR Justine Murray held my cat against my will iselin New Jersey Author: Iselin, Alabama Veterinarian Services: Garden state veterinary services iselin, New Jersey

Sep 23 2016
Nadeesh Weerasinghe This person is full of lies and Fraud. Pls do not believe him. He says he has millions and try to get business but he has no money. He owes many companies and people in Sri Lanka. All his employyes have also left him due to non payment of salaries. He will look to be very innocent but pls be careful. Do not do any business with him. We have proof of all his dealings and the list of people who needs to be paid. He has also past records of women abuse Colombo 5, Sri Lanka Nationwide Author: Michigan, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Nadeesh Weerasinghe Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | Jeremy JB Yowell has a policy of full transparency. JB Yowell's top priority as a business owner (Yohawk Energy) in the investment field is to be the best steward of his clients' investment. With that in mind, he makes sure that all the details are divulged, from assumed risk of investment, that there cannot be a guarantee of a return of investment or an estimated amount, to frequent updates sent to every investor on each well and where they stand, exactly.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Oil Companies: Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yohawk Energy is an oil and gas exploration company . Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, the company primarily focuses on shallow to mid-range proven formations that can yield commercial production for long-term multiple ROI. Yohawk Energy, along with Yohawk operating officers and employees work tirelessly to build a respected, results-oriented brand within the indus Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 22 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Sep 22 2016
Enterprise Relocation Services - Owen subcontractor - My quote was for $1540 and all items listed - at pick up BEFORE OWEN got out of the truck he said THIS IS MORE THAT THE QUOTE IT WILL COST AT LEAST $600 MORE. Owen didn't even know which items were to be loaded.  Norcross Georgia Author: Rocklin, California Moving Companies: Enterprise Relocation Services Norcross, Georgia

Sep 21 2016
Illinois tollway state of Illinois tollway ripoff chicago Illinois Author: fenton, Missouri Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois tollway chicago, Illinois

Sep 21 2016
All Appliances Hialeah Corp. Alberto Ayon Sold me broken 15 year old washer from scrap yard that flooded my entire home and caused 10k in damages Hialeah Florida
Author: Florida Appliances: All Appliances Hialeah Corp. Hialeah, Florida

Sep 20 2016
gateway financial Right way October 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday still the wnt come down on the payments I pay 182.27 every 2 weeks with all the repairs and car payments cant afford it any more cant get it refinical to old of a car saginaw Michigan You May Wish To Do This Author: Port Huron, Michigan Car Financing: gateway financial saginaw, Michigan

Sep 20 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to its clients and their satisfaction with their equipment. Whether it's equipment you already own, or something you purchased from us, we will service it and help you enjoy high quality water for years to come. High Quality equipment, at a reasonable price. That's Florida water Analysis.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Water Analysis pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Customer is what is most important Author: Fort Myers, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h Winter Haven, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. We offer the highest quality equipment to efficiently treat your water. We stand behind our work. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The reality of our company Author: Boca Raton, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Champion Truck Lines, LLC Timeline LeasingPerformance Sand Smart Auto Wholes Canyon Truck Lines, Brandon Foster, Ashley Baldwon PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL CONSUMERS, DRIVERS, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES Tulsa Oklahoma Lawsuit Author: Kentucky Trucking Companies: Champion Truck Lines, LLC Tulsa, Oklahoma

Sep 20 2016
All My Son's Moving and Storage Smoke Breaks, Slow Workers and THIEVES!!!!!! Forest Park Georgia Author: Hampton, Georgia Moving Companies: All My Son's Moving and Storage Forest Park, Georgia

Sep 20 2016
US Imaging Systems Sending you toner not ordered or requested and will not refund when ship back Encino California Author: Portales, New Mexico Consumer Services: US Imaging Systems Encino, California