Your Search | all state imaging

May 19 2016
loans.com they offered me a loan of 3000 dollars then offered me up to 8000 to 10000 i paid 186 to be a transfer i gave all info they needed to get loan then they said they need 450 for insurance plan just incase ripped off then they said irs flagged me so i could not get the loan . sanfranscio California Internet Author: spencer, Iowa Accounting: loans.com Internet

May 19 2016
Take 3 vacation packages Take 3 nights Take 3 vacations They take your money and not give you a vacation for it! They make it impossible to book you vacation like oh sorry that spot is not available and that date is not available try calling us in a week they find all excuses not to book your vacation and or charge u a hefty fee to book it like another 150$ because this is a popular date or destination or expedited booking . THE HOLD TIME TO SPEAK TO A BOOKING AGENT IS 110 minuets!!! And at the end they DONT EVEN BOOK YOU!' Internet
Author: Great neck , New York Hotel: Take 3 vacation packages Internet

May 19 2016
YELLOWPAGE SELECT, Yellow Page Select I received an invoice from a company called Yellow Page Select for $595.99 for a yellow page listing that I never authorized. I don't know if the invoice is for one yer or one month. It does state that the invoice is for a Landing Page ,Contact Information with Business Description, Logo, Links to the customer website & email, Search Engine Optimization ,SEO for up to 20 keywords, and Search Engine Submission. Chicago Illinois
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: YELLOWPAGE SELECT Colorado

May 19 2016
Verizon verizon/AOL migration took all my private saved folders and personal information california Author: ontario, California Computer Fraud: Verizon

May 19 2016
All Together Construction Ken Adams Don't hire this company! North Royalton Ohio Author: Hinckley, Ohio Builders & Contractors: All Together Construction North Royalton, Ohio

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Contact ed by mail offering cash award for processing. After research, discovered this is phishing scam who probale sells all information to other unscrupulous companies. Babylon New York Author: Rosanky, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 18 2016
FNC Insurance agency Citi mortgage My husband died in January so i was making call to find out information on the account and was put off because iam not letting them take my payment from the account anymore I tried to ask what was the money for so I would know how to pay and what the payments whent, I was told rudely you'll have to ask citi mortgage I can't do that ask ing what was the 260 $ a month for u have to ask them so I did and they try to say they don't have anything to do about FNC what I just need to now where the money whent that's all still I was totally shut down still looking for it why won't they talk to me worried widow Nationwide Author: Eads, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: FNC Insurance agency Internet

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
Spencers TV & Appliances TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliances.
Author: mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencers TV & Appliances | TRUSTED Business - Ripoff Report Verified™. Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances. They are taking the steps necessary to make sure all customers are satisfied every time they shop at Spencer's. Mesa, Arizona

May 18 2016
ALL AMERICAN READERS,INC.Please put a stop to this harassing calls!!! Bloominton Minnesota Author: Zuni, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: ALL AMERICAN READERS,INC Bloominton, Minnesota

May 18 2016
Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate sent in all required info to obtain $10 rebate January 2016. Never received rebate. Sent letter to CMS rebate center 4/19/2016 re: rebate not received. never heard from anyone. false advertising for a rebate Grand Rapids Michigan Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate Grand Rapids, Michigan

May 18 2016
Orange model management inc I went for an interview and they seemed so egar to hire me and book me for a photoshoot next week but said I have to pay $687 for one photoshoot? And that it's all I'll ever have to pay.Toronto Ontario Author: Missasagua , Alabama Liars: Orange model management inc Toronto , Ontario

May 18 2016
Rejuvaderm After ordering a $4.95 sample, my card was all of a sudden being charged for monthly supplies. Centennial CO Author: Bradenton , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Rejuvaderm nationwide

May 17 2016
Multiloan source I received $400 from multiloan source and I paid over $600 back but there saying I owe them more and now there harassing me calling my Job and saying there taking action never do business with them what they charge people I believe is illegal they did not loan me anything with all that I paid back stay away from these people Internet Author: New Jersey, Ohio Personal Services: Multiloan source Internet

May 17 2016
Arista Capital Ventures Immoral,unethical slimy scammers! I am a pensioner. They still went ahead and scammed me into debt! DO NOT TRUST THEM AT ALL. Internet Author: Burpengary, Other Computer Fraud: Arista Capital Ventures Internet

May 17 2016
Lavino myeskada BBA*Agnestrial Terms and conditions state a refund, but do not state what the refund actually will be. ONLY 50% of what you PAID St. Petersburg Florida Author: Port Washington, New York Misc. Health Specialists: Lavino Nationwide

May 17 2016
Lulu.com Lulu Wiping out volume discount, not disclosing all the conditions, luring customers into buying more, making the purchase more expensive Raleigh, NC NC, Internet
Lulu Wiping out volume discount, not disclosing all the conditions, luring customers into buying more Author: Imperial Beach, California Printing & Copy Services: Lulu.com Internet

May 17 2016
Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Boca Beauty Academy, consistent track record of responsiveness and dedication to customer satisfaction. Boca Beauty Academy a Nationally Accredited institution  in the Spa, Beauty , Wellness, sectors and an Inc. 5000 company. Boca Beauty Academy currently receives a strong positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. This program that benefits the consumer by assuring them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Boca Beauty Academy made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction which allows their customers to feel confident and secure when they select to enroll at  Boca Beauty Academy.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants. Boca Raton , Florida

May 17 2016
ACS (Advance Cash Services) Cash Advance Incorporation and its parent company, and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, (hereafter collectively refer Lawsuit Scam Internet Author: Irvine, California Collection Agencies: ACS (Advance Cash Services) Internet

Secret Garden Pomeranian BUYER BEWARE cook Minnesota
Very satisfied customer Author: Waterford, Michigan Animal Services: Secret Garden Pomeranian cook, Minnesota

May 17 2016
Culver City Toyota Sales lied about federal and state tax rebates on Plug in car Culver City California Author: Santa Fe Springs, California Auto Dealers: Culver City Toyota Culver City, California

Diagnostic Imaging Europe - DI Europe Ltd, Circulation Fraud Berkhamsted Other
Author: New York, New York Media: DI Europe Ltd, Internet

May 16 2016
Troy Goodall In bought a used truck they told me the truck was went through and pm was done it was not went through and checked at all I have not had the truck 2 weeks and already in shop the shop showed me the oil filter and fuel filter and they were not even change when they said it was nothing they said they did was done. they are total frauds. Converse Texas Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Truck Dealers: Troy Goodall Converse, Texas

May 16 2016
winterberrypinesshihtzus.com debbie freeman I bought puppy from debbie and cancelled at last minute she had all my money and refused to give me back my $100 deposit Pennsylvania winterberry pines shihtzus added comments Author: knoxville, Tennessee Animal Services: winterberrypinesshihtzus.com Pennsylvania