Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

all seasons travel

Showing 1-25 of 49,654 Found Reports For more specific results for "all seasons travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 01 2017
freedom roads llc camping world camping world overcharges, did not do all of the service but said it was ready, sloopy work, bad customer service tampa Florida Author: Plant City, Florida RV Repair Centers: freedom roads llc camping world tampa, Florida

Mar 01 2017
Steebar, LLC Pen Making Supplies Three separate orders; all paid for; no response and no delivery Peapack NJ Internet Author: Goldthwaite, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Steebar, LLC Internet

Mar 01 2017
JMJ Home Health Care Put on Colonosimy bag incorrect and poop spilled all over new couch Brentwood California Author: Discovery Bay, California Adult Care Facilities: JMJ Home Health Care Brentwood, California

Mar 01 2017
Koons automotive of woodbridge VA Stay away from this dealer, all they do it lie Woodbridge Virginia Author: West Haverstraw , New York Auto Dealers: Koons automotive of woodbridge VA Woodbridge , Virginia

Feb 28 2017
West gate Resort We became a owner last summer and they want money but they want give us the week that we was told it would be at a low price we want out Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Air Travel: West gate Resort Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Republic Services Republic trash service, Rebublic waste service dumpster trash service not performed, all bills paid yet no service,neighbor's taken but not mine Hudson Florida Author: new port richey,FL, Florida Recycling/Trash removal: Republic Services Hudson , Florida

Feb 28 2017
All 4 Paws Pet Grooming Owner: Wendy Dodaro AKA Wendy Cinnerella All 4 Paws Pet Grooming in New Lenox, IL - Dogs Injured and Abused Worst Groomer EVER! New Lenox Illinois
Author: Joliet, Illinois Animal Services: All 4 Paws Pet Grooming New Lenox, Illinois

Feb 28 2017
Express Pet Courier Service Joey Butler I was told to send $150 for travel fee for a Maltese dog on 2-37-2017. The company is Express Pet Courier Service. Joey Butler from Express Pet Courier Service Internet
Author: N Kansas City , Missouri Questionable Activities: Express Pet Courier Service Internet

Feb 27 2017
JC Pole Barns Built me a junk building in my back yard that leaks and has dents and scratches all over the metal and trim. Franklin Kentucky Author: Dickson, Tennessee Home Improvements: JC Pole Barns Internet

Feb 27 2017
Roger Johnson Do not work for Roger Johnson without payment up front. He will make all kinds of excuses and reasons for the delay of payment but will not pay. Little Elm Texas Author: Little Elm, Texas Pool Services: Roger Johnson Little Elm, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Lux Internation Sales Aps I went to their site to browse items. Thats all I did. Then they sent me the items that I browse ONLY without ordering or confirming my items. But they sent me the items which I haven't ordered the items. THEN BECAUSE THEY SENT ME THE ITEMS WHICH I HAVE Scam company DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Denmark Author: Gold Coast, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Internation Sales Aps Internet

Feb 27 2017
SEDONA PINES RESORT VACATION CLUB, INC TIME-SHARES SHOULD BEEN DISCONTINUED ALL CHARLATANS Sedona Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Resorts: SEDONA PINES RESORT VACATION CLUB, INC Sedona, Arizona

Feb 27 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Junig Be warned! His suboxone forum is more like an advertisment to.support his suboxone clinic. Its all about money. Not you. He will not have a bad word said about this drug and there are many known risks. The forum flowers it up as a miracle. it has a well k Unprofessional and biased USA Internet Author: EDENBRIDGE, Kentucky Internet: Dr. Jeffrey Junig Internet

Feb 27 2017
Total Resort Solutions, Resort Travelers International RCI RTI http://resortsolutionsnow.com/ SCAM SAYS THEY ARE NOT THE BUISNESS THAT THEY ARE..WILLING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT NOT BACK UP WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO 108 Commerce St, Lake Mary FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Union city, California Travel Agencies: Total Resort Solutions Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Spirit Airlines Scam Airline Miramar Florida Author: Santa Barbara, California Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 27 2017
SKIN FRESH MD The advertisement used Costo - $50.00 gift. All you had to pay was $4.95 shipping - no attachment, no obligation. 2 weeks later there was a charge on my c Internet Author: pembroke pines, Florida Skin Care: SKIN FRESH MD Internet

Feb 27 2017
Giveaway Autos Muawea Rawashdeh Mohammad Al Shboul These are the owners they go by the name of David BAIT AND SWITCH - ALL CARS WRECKED OR EDGY - COMPLETELY DISHONEST - LIARS Pinellas Park Florida Author: St.Petersburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Giveaway Autos Pinellas Park , Florida

Feb 27 2017
Fun for Life Vacations They are not responding. I enter my email and it shows that it does not exist. We paid 3,500.00 for 20 weeks vacation. And we r retiring and like to use it. Big scam. We like our money back. Mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Travel Companies: Fun for Life Vacations Mississauga, Ontario

Feb 26 2017
West coast parts Tannerjames James roby Advertising on ebay has you PayPal down payment then wants you to send cashiers check to him then he will ship you the motor ! Then if you research and find out that it is not a good company and that he changes him company name all the time he refuses to refund your deposit be aware scam Listing says mead WA Internetc ebay Author: Nampa, Idaho Attorney Generals: West coast parts Internet

Feb 26 2017
Nouvalift Totally unable to reach the company itself. I see the product for sale all over the net I don't know Internet
Author: Oak Hills, California Beauty Salons: Nouvalift Internet

Feb 26 2017
https://supplementpolice.com is a DIVISION OF JUMBLEBERRY.COM ALL SCAMMERS LOS ANGELES Nationwide
FIXED Author: plainfield, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: supplementpolice.com Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
SECOND TIME ROUND My friend and I bought 5 Cartier diamond watches namely Santos with complete diamond bracelets only to discover that none were actually real. In short they had the main face of the Santos and ALL had diamond bracelets added and we were told that each one was worth in excess of 50.000 GBP. After a little while these 5 GIVE Watches all the same were about to be used as collateral only to be told by 3 different experts that the watches were basically FAKE. WE PAID 10.000 GBP FOR EACH ONE SO 50.000 GBP is gone London London Author: Knightsbridge, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: SECOND TIME ROUND

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
DiSpritio Masonry & Tile John DiSpirito Good Work, but don't believe all the promises!! Jacksonville Florida
Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Home Improvements: DiSpritio Masonry & Tile Internet