Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

all tune

Showing 26-50 of 37,143 Found Reports For more specific results for "all tune"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Shabby Chic Event- Chantelle Deane Southern Belle Events Wedding scammer. Fake business fake contract. It was all inclusive and she took pictures of my family and now my pictures are on her website. Oxford Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Wedding Services: Shabby Chic Event- Chantelle Deane Oxford, Florida

Feb 21 2017
H&R Block emerald card Paid H&R Block high fee then they didn't disclose verbally all the fees associated with the emerald card Mount Vernon Washington Can YOU read?? Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Income Tax Service: H & R block Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Just Service Avoid at ALL costs. Cash-only business - you have not recourse when they fail to fix your item. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Stereos: Just Service Chicago, Illinois

Feb 21 2017
Money answer all Wendy LoveJoy, Ellis, Untrustworthy, Rip off, Hiding, Disappear Duluth Georgia Author: Rex, Georgia Landlords: Money answer all Duluth, Georgia

Feb 21 2017
Crown Food Carts Inc. Sold us a food cart missing all the key components for proper operation, in addition to what violating our county health laws. Cannot get Permits for it. Allentown Pennsylvania Nationwide Making good Author: Utica, New York Manufacturers: Crown Food Carts Inc. Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
The malling shack home job AKA mailing broush. also here's there supportaddress ,advancedmg@wi.rr.com, I really needed to make money to send for my future wife. And found what I thought was much needed help with money problems and I used all of what I had just to end up being SCAMMED OUT OF MY ONLY MONEY I HAD!! Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Convenience Stores: The malling shack home job mailing broush Internet

Feb 20 2017
All State Van Lines Relocation Bait and Switch at every turn Margate Florida Author: Portland, Oregon Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation Margate, Florida

Feb 20 2017
Hot Headz Marine Huffman, TX Avoid at all cost Huffman Texas Author: Kingwood, Texas Boat Marinas: Hot Headz Marine Huffman, TX Huffman, Texas

Feb 20 2017
Inate scientific research I ate skin serum Offered trial for 4.95, and charged me next 89.95 for months supply, i have returned them everyone, i have receipts with tracking number for all but last one Henderson NV Author: KINGSLAND, Georgia Telemarketers: Inate scientific research Kingsland, Georgia

Feb 20 2017
All Care Funding, Inc Chrisley Stratton, Kelly Pritchett, Renee Hudson, Bobra Lewis FRAUD-RIPOFF W Houston Texas Author: Greenville , South Carolina Financial Services: All Care Funding, Inc W Houston, Texas

Feb 19 2017
Restore1 INC /Renov8PHX Jack Hanks and Kelly Mueller Warning To All Contractors!, Jack Hanks And Kelly Mueller, Will Rip You Off. These Guys Are Scam Artists!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Arizona Consumer Services: Law office of Joseph L. Michaud Scottsdale , AZ

Feb 19 2017
VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS SBA PROFESSIONAL DEBT RECOVERY MYERS FINANCIAL ACE CASH EXPRESS DBA AKA SCAM ARTIST FRUADSTER WILL ROB YOU STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY TO GET WHATEVER HE NEEDS TO STEAL MORE!!!! WEST VIRGINIA ACE Cash Express Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Credit Reporting Agencies: VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Tune Up Plus Total Fraud On State Inspection Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto Inspection: Tune Up Plus Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 18 2017
ReVitalize I was sent a free sample of their ReVitalize skin serum. All the website said I had to pay was the $4.95 shipping. When I called to say i didn't want to get anymore of the product, I was told I had to send the product back and would be charged $9.95 for returning the product. Both the confirmation invoice and the website stated the trial product was free. Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Maricopa , Arizona Skin Care: ReVitalize Internet

Feb 18 2017
BestShop2buy.online Bob Cortseyl , These people are telling people honest hard working people get ripped off he claims to have over fifty of these sites.  My 84 year old mother paid for what we thought was a legitimate pharmacy and they said they have Doctors that ask you about your problems and they're allowed to write the prescription. But all that happened is I got ripped off. I believe that Bob Cortseyl is in Philadelphia PA. NATIONWIDE Author: New Britain, Connecticut Attorney Generals: Internet Fraud: BestShop2buy.online Connecticut

Feb 18 2017
Center Workshop decietful. purchase is not what they advertise at all Sioux Falls Internet
Author: Greenwood, Indiana Printing & Copy Services: Center Workshop Internet

Feb 18 2017
Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing AKA All In One Fencing and More Shoddy craftmansship, overpriced fir crappy work. Promise to fix but keeps stalling! Had to redo entire fence myself! Ione California
Author: Sacramento, California Home Improvements: Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing Ione, California

All state van lines Cons Nationwide
Author: Mckenzie, Tennessee Moving Companies: All state van lines Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
revive youth took over 120.00 when I tried to cancel a 4.95 supposed order st petersburg fl Florida and all over Was it a free trial? Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: revive youth st petersburg fl, Florida

Feb 17 2017
David Flynn President of Global Business-Mainstream-Zizzazz energy Real Estate Broker,President,Scam Stocks,Fraud,Liar,No Class or regard for peoples hard earned money. las vegas, Nevada RUSSELLS BOY TOY Author: San Dieggo, California Bad Check Writers: David Flynn las vegas, Nevada

Feb 17 2017
Chrome Capital Fore sight financial and Chrome Capital Rip Off changed contract after making all payments for 3 years lost motorcycle and all money i had invested in fixing it up Salt Lake City Utah Chrome Capital Author: Del Rio, Texas Attorney Generals: Chrome Capital Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 17 2017
Solar Sheild Solar shield home improvements put sunroom on my house that is so wet all winter that black mold grows all around the walls altoona Pennsylvania Author: mount jewett, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Solar Sheild altoona, Pennsylvania

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
Creole conjure & Rootwotk / Madame Elle I paid her 200.00 of the 550.00 she was charging. She was supposed to give me a reading and she quit talking to me , ignoring all of my calls and texts and she is bullying and intimidating on her FB page. She finally answered when I called her to tell her I want my money back and she threatend to put some things on me and hung up. Lafayette Louisiana Location Internet Threat Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Cemeteries / Graveyards: Creole conjure & Rootwotk / Madame Elle Internet