Your Search | allan i brown

May 04 2016
Asurion Phone Claims This company wanted to charge me $199 to replace a broken phone which I pay for a protection plan and been with this company for years. Nationwide Author: Vossburg, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Phone Claims Nationwide

2, Report #1208998

May 04 2016
Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures - floridahoghunts is dedicated to total customer service and satisfaction. Thousands of satisfied clients can provide many references because of dedication to being the best guide service possible our company has been featured many times the Outdoor television networks. *UPDATE: Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We had an AWESOME time and I highly recommend Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Guns & Ranges: Florida’s Hog Hunts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida’s Outdoor Adventure in business since 2007 and served thousands of clients from all parts of the world. Florida’s Outdoor Adventures enjoys thousands of acres of premiere hunting properties giving the hunter the best opportunity possible to harvest that trophy hog of a lifetime. OUTSIDE OF FT MYERS, Florida

May 04 2016
Joesav.com Joe's AV I recently bought an expensive grill through Joesav.com. When I placed my order, they attempted to add things to jack up the price.  Wall Township New Jersey Author: Wall, New Jersey Appliances: Joesav.com Joe's AV Internet

May 04 2016
Survival Life Ordered and paid for a knife that never came. I was billed for another service without my knowledge or consent. Some where in Texas Internet Texas Hello James Author: Strasburg, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Survival Life Internet

May 04 2016
rate genius fraud, false advertisment, i dont know Internet Author: riverside , California Car Financing: rate genius Internet

May 04 2016
Wholesale Properties International Carl Ferrell In September of 2015, I gave WPI $1820 to obtain financing for my restaraunt. I was trying to get extra cash out of my business and Carl Ferrell information me that his company could assist me with this.Charlotte North Carolina, Nationwide Author: Irvington, New Jersey Small Business Services: Wholesale Properties International Nationwide

May 04 2016
The Wireless Shop The Wireless CornerJays communication I CAN'T DO BUSINESS WITH AN UNPREDICTABLE BUSINESS! New Britain Connecticut Author: New Haven, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: The Wireless Shop New Britain, Connecticut

May 04 2016
Harvast moon loan I borrow 100 on 12/12/2015 they have taken over 800 out my account the bank had to close my account to stop them for taking money. Don't ever borrow from them they are robbing ppl out of everything they have. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Fraud: harvast moon loan Internet

May 04 2016
DermaNu Free trial was false. I was charged $89.47 plus $94.57 a few weeks after ordering, then again another few weeks later! Customer service rep was rude and stated I could not return products or get refund. I'm pursuing other options now. Santa Ana California
Author: Mars Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNu Santa Ana, California

May 04 2016
Tuffy Auto Service Center Charged for new radiator and got used one. Tried to overcharge for towing fees. Car broke down 25 minutes after I left. Bradenton Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tuffy Auto Service Center FL

May 04 2016
DealerDeals Direct I purchased Adobe Creative Suite in 2013 for just over $900. Just this week I was locked out of my program by Adobe who now tell me that I am using pirated software registered to someone else. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Waurn Ponds, Virginia Computer Software: DealerDeals Direct Mooresville, North Carolina

May 03 2016
Excel pharmaceuticals I sent money via money order , it was signed for. Upon email several times I got nothing but rude emails from this company I sent these ppl close to $800.00 Internet Author: Hesperia, California Drug Manufacturers: Excel pharmaceuticals Internet

May 03 2016
Sanford Brown College San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio tx, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sanford Brown College San Antonio , Texas

May 03 2016
Ace Corp Telling me I have to buy a prepaid card and five them the numbers on the back to pay a pay day loan that I never took out has been threatening since January to take me to court and garnish wages but refuse to tell me when and what company supposedly the loan was taken out Nationwide Internet Scam Author: Lovington, Illinois Cash Services: Ace Corp Internet

May 03 2016
Hann Financial Service Fabricate false pictures of vehicle to incur bogus charges, additional BS about missing Master Keys Jamesburg, NJ 08831 New Jersey I See Robert Made His Point Perfectly Ands You Have NO Rebuttal! Author: Massapequa, New York Car Financing: Hann Financial Service Jamesburg,, New Jersey

May 03 2016
Price Busters Discount Furniture I went to there Brooklyn park location to purchase a couch and payed for it and told them I would be picking it up on the 30th of April 2016.  Brooklyn park md Author: Davidsonville , Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Price Busters Discount Furniture

May 03 2016
vivint Beware when signing first contract . I had thought I signed up for a 2 yr promotion, but when I wanted to cancel my service pulled the contract was drawn for 4yrs. Horrible deception Then downgraded service should have paid 10.00 less a month , they never corrected either. Horrible business. Do not use!!! provo, Utah Nationwide Avoid Any Company.... Author: BAYONNE, New Jersey Security Services: vivint Nationwide

May 03 2016
Iceberg Cups I paid for a pink powder coated yeti cup & never received it! Now website is shut down. Arizona Internet Author: McLoud, Oklahoma Kitchens: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 03 2016
Saiks I Tech Harassing phone calls. Continually asking for more money for service. Asking for payment to a different country. Nationwide Author: Carmi, Illinois Computer Help Desk: Saiks I Tech Nationwide

May 03 2016
Coporation Credit Builders Coporation Giant Inc cfosrus.com coporationsgiantmembersonly.con Hi I am writing to let consumers know about this company and how they rip me off and took my 19k for a coporation that they never intended to fund. Beverly Hill California Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Coporation Credit Builders Beverly Hill, California

May 03 2016
a t & t they are reporting me to credit collection agency and I have canceled the service atlanta ga i guess georgia Author: st simons island, Georgia Internet Service Providers: a t & t

May 03 2016
DH Transport SCAM SCAM DHTrans, Dh Transport, dh-transport.co.uk , dh-transport.co.uk/Logistics-Home I was scammed of $53,000 Cheshire Author: Alabama Trucking Companies: DH Transport Cheshire,

May 03 2016
city of san diego reported parking ticket to my registered car and towed as if it wasn't registered after my car was vandalized. @. parking tickets even though the car was sold San Diego California I see your problem... Author: solana beach, California Legal Services: city of san diego San Diego , California

May 03 2016
CHStravels LTD Daniela Dusek HR Manager Company is a scam, I work as a customer service assistant and was never paid, as per contract. Long Beach Washington Author: Antelope, California Travel Services: CHStravels LTD Internet

May 03 2016
My bonus center Health care alliance I did there survey after making a order online. I thought I was only paying $2 for a magazine. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Questionable Activities: My bonus center Internet