Your Search | allan i brown

Sep 03 2015
Jason M. Spencer Student Loan Relief Inc.Florian Pauly Breach of payroll agreement, fraud, false information submitted to the Department of Education on behalf of clients, verbal harrassment and wrongful termination. Dallas Texas
He Said She Said Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Jason M. Spencer Dallas, Texas

Sep 02 2015
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Hope Investment Group, Susan Petty, Deborah Brown Hope Investment Group Deborah Brown, Susan Petty Promised Profit Never Paid Internet Author: Austin, Texas Investment Brokers: Hope Investment Group Internet

Sep 02 2015
ProJobNetwork I was sucked into this 'FREE' website for finding candidates wanting work Internet
Author: Irvine, California Employment Services: ProJobNetwork Internet

Sep 02 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

Sep 02 2015
click n loan Lori Foster request that I send a deposit on a loan that was approved. I think its in Arizona Nationwide Author: new York , New York Unusual Rip-Off: click n loan Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Enterprise Recovery Specialist i have been with enterprise for many years in Boston, MA i rented a 2012Dodge charger and while i was picking up my new car, i was told by enterprise in boston, ma that i can drop it off at Bourne Auto center in Easton, ma. because they have contract with that company and alot of people do it all the time. so i dropped it off, i did a sweep around the car to make sure nothing was damage or scratch up.  Kansas City Montana Author: Massachusetts Car Rentals: Enterprise Recovery Specialist Kansas City, Montana

Sep 02 2015
Tresha Gazzola Tresha Gazzola, Tresha Jewel Gazzola, Tresha Jewel Castillo, Glamdollaloha Beware-pathogical liar and identity thief Las Vegas Nationwide
JOHN DESTINY! PUT TRESH THROUGH HELL! HIS TWISTED LIES ARE DISGUSTING! Author: Studio City , California Liars: Tresha Gazzola Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Im the elderly woman Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Sep 02 2015
The Prepper Patch Tony Tangalos I have been lied to, stolen from and defrauded Scottsdale Arizona More Victims of Tony Tangalos Author: Mesa, Arizona Event Planners & Sites: The Prepper Patch Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 02 2015
Northwestern College, Bridgeview Illinois Northwestern Business College This school took me for $30,000.00 in student loans and then made screwed me over by giving me bad references when places of employment would call them. All because I would not have sex with two legal intructors, Frank Marcello and Joe Pecko. Bridgeview  Illinois
Beware of Frank Marcello and Northwestern College Author: chicago, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Northwestern College, Bridgeview IL Bridgeview Il, Illinois

Sep 02 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | - Primary School teacher (((REDACTED))) Inappropriate sexual behaviour Cobden, Other
bs and (((REDACTED)))head trips Author: Sandvika, Public Schools: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Sears Parts Direct did not send parts I ordered. The parts sent were also incomplete, so wouldn't have worked if correct. Dallas Internet Author: Llano, Texas Auto Tire shops: Sears Parts Direct Internet

Sep 02 2015
Pamela Ahearn Pamela Ahearn, a doctor, Kingston, Oklahoma, Madill, Oklahoma, NPI Number, NPI DB Number, NPIDB Number, 1780684357, Lakeside Family Medicine, Lake Side Family Medicine, malpractice, followed doctors order's and I almost died, almost bled to death, required ICU & Home Health, Kingston Oklahoma You have got to be kidding!! Author: , Doctors: Pamela Ahearn Kingston, Oklahoma

Sep 02 2015
Credit score/ consumer billing assisting N/A I am getting charged $30 every day from my account from them, I ask them to stop they don t want to. Boca Raton, Florida Internet Author: Miami, Florida On-Line Business: Credit score/ consumer billing assisting Internet

Sep 02 2015
Conney Fahey She sent me a link to paypal and took $250.00 for pup. She was rude and never called me. I told her I wanted the deposit back and she said it was non-refundable. I disputed this with pay pal and they did a chargeback to her account. She is a scammer. And want many people to know beware she give puppyfind.com a bad name. CLYDE Kansas Author: Norton, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Conney Fahey CLYDE, Kansas

Sep 01 2015
Award Notification Commission ANC I knew this had to be a ripoff Kansas City, Kansas Author: West Jordon, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, , Kansas

Sep 01 2015
match.com will not refund my credit card for a subscription that I did not want anymore Internet Author: springville, Indiana Dating Services: match.com Internet

Sep 01 2015
DC Magazine Sales, LLC I was told it was a contest, but I was ripped off Phx Arizona Author: Shirley, New York Door to Door Sales: DC Magazine Sales, LLC Phx, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
house of beauty world I ordered a product on August 20, 2015 they charged my visa card on August 20, 2015 they told me I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I called customer service they told me they don't know. what happened and it was shipped out on Aug 31st and I would get an e-mail with shipping info. I never received anything or my order. Internet Author: Oak Park, Michigan Beauty Products: house of beauty world Internet

Sep 01 2015
Crystal O'Connor The Moxie Entrepreneur Moxie Business Talk Unleash Your Moxie Non Payment, False Business Claims, Unpaid Invoice Des Moines, Iowa Nationwide
Open Book Author: Mansfield, Texas Business Consultants: Crystal O'Connor The Moxie Entrepreneur Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Refused refun I was promised a refund of $275 if Autoloss did not recover any money. The agent promised a refund on June 18 but it has never come. Portland Oregon Author: Vancouver, Washington Motor Vehicle: Ernest Badolato Internet

Sep 01 2015
C&f finance LOAN SHARKS Richmond Virginia I have a question Author: warner robins , Georgia Car Financing: C&f finance Richmond , Virginia

Sep 01 2015
intoxalock terrible service, faulty devices, and good luck trying to get ahold of this company, someone should report them to the better business bureau . as a outside observer, the faulty hardware e is very dangerous to the driver aswell as other drivers, when it observer to there faulty business practices ioha Nationwide I agree... Author: dickson, Tennessee Auto Security: intoxalock Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
TXU Energy I live in an apartment.I was charged $255.68.Thats triple what I should be charged.We hadn't had extreme high temperatures outside yet.The following month I was charged$342.97. Dallas Texas We're here to help! Author: Mansfield , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TXU Energy