sequence

Your Search | allan i brown

Jul 29 2014
Michael Hawkins Dorsey Law Associates Michael Hawkins I was contacted about a law suit filed against me and my wife $11,958.00 jacksonville  Florida Author: Cove City, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Michael Hawkins Dorsey Law Associates jacksonville FLA, Florida

Jul 29 2014
Delbert Services Corporation Cash call and Western Sky I browed a $1000.00, they said $1500.00 but I received on $1000.00 Been paying 198.00 Since 01/2013. I have paid 3762.00 thus far, So they have made 2762.00 off me not including the $1000.00. I cant do it anymore. Please Help! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Financial Services: Delbert Services Corporation Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 29 2014
Judge Clara Willis Byrd unfair to Military Member Denied Divorce – Judge Clara Willis Byrd  formally reprimanded for not doing following statutes in a child custody case in Lebanon Tennessee - I served my country in the military – I should I have to endure this injustice Lebanon Tennessee
Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Court Judges: Judge Clara Willis Byrd Lebanon, Tennessee

Jul 29 2014
southern bbq pits /Willie Freeman Purchased a Big Daddy Smoker from southernbbqpits.com/Wille Freeman.5 months and no smoker I email southernbbqpits daily and another lie as to why its not delivered? I asked for a refund and no can do? Willie Freeman is a first class con artist? He is full of lies,don't be scammed this company will not deliver any productthey only deliver liesand take your money. asheboro North Carolina Author: okeechobee, Florida Building Services: southern bbq pits asheboro, North Carolina

Jul 29 2014
national consulting agency they took my money up front after I had already cancelled my intentions of working with them irvine, ca Internet Author: schertz, Texas Mortgage Companies: national consulting agency Internet

Jul 29 2014
FreedomPop I paid, waited two months, received nothing. Internet Author: ST PETERSBURG, Florida Internet Service Providers: FreedomPop Internet

Jul 29 2014
EZ Cash Loans Ian trying to make me pay back a loan that i did not create Los Angeles California Author: Shelbyville, Kentucky Loans: EZ Cash Loans Los Angeles, California

Jul 29 2014
CDL Rental TX Weatherford aka CDL Rental TX, SCAM Beware of CDL Rental TX Weatherford aka CDL Rental TX. Total Joke & Horrible Service CDL Rental TX. Failed the air brake test. I had to reschedule & it put me past my 90 days. I was told their equipment was up to date but it was old, falling apart & worn out. Weatherford Texas
Author: Springtown, Texas Truck Rentals: CDL Rental TX Weatherford Weatherford, Texas

Jul 29 2014
Product Q - John Paul Golino The line I created and trademarked has been highjacked by and unprofessional get rich quick man. Rocky Hill CT
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Ex-Boyfriends: Product Q - John Paul Golino Internet

Jul 29 2014
National Grant Departmen Gary Johnson Claim I was given 25,000 in grant money to use for whatever purpose I choose Washington DC Author: Cicero, Illinois Abusive Children: National Grant Departmen Washington , Dist of Columbia

Jul 29 2014
drivetime of charlotte nc my daughter bought a car from drivetime and after 9 month they came and got the car said there was no insurance on the car first of all i was told we only needed liability which i put on the car i know she had insurance because i was the one paying it big ripoff company charlotte nc Author: waxhaw, North Carolina Car Financing: drivetime of charlotte nc Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
phatperformanceparts.com everyone I have spoken to so far False Advertisment - Policy Loop Hole Scam Laguna Hills California Author: wilmngton, Delaware Motorcycles: phatperformanceparts.com Laguna Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
Tari Stratton I used to work with someone named Tari Stratton at Comerica Bank in Scotts Valley, Ca. This was in 1985 and she borrowed $300.00 and only paid me back about half after she promised to.  Auburn California Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Liars: Tari Stratton Auburn, California

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
Gulf Gas Station at the corner of Highway 6 south and Laterna Ln, Houston, TX 77083. The gas station sells gas that much less than a gallon of gas. This morning, at about 11:20 A.M., my Honda Odyssey has been driven for 85 miles. During a hot day, it will need maximum of about 5 gallons to fill up. I stopped at this gas station to fill up my gas tank. I pre-paid $20.00 and thought it should be more than enough at $3.229/gallon. To my surprise, the meter shown $20.00 were used up for 6.2 gallons of gas, but my tank was not even full. I came inside to tell the owner. His face turned pale when I told him that I will report his scheme of ripping off his customers. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: Gulf Gas Station Houston, Texas

Jul 28 2014
Free The Chamber, Names: Steve, Alex, Mark. I want to make everyone aware that this site is a ripoff. And not to believe anything that is on this site. Internet Author: Rio Rico, Arizona Websites: Free The Chamber Internet

Jul 28 2014
northern leasing/ future technologies I am currently being harassed by northern leasing. allentown new jersey Author: allentown, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: northern leasing Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. I too am A vicitim of this company. After paying all the necessary fees to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy, I find out the company has went out of business. Long Beach California Author: Compton, California Credit & Debt Services: Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. Long Beach, California

Jul 28 2014
Fancy Pants /Tammy Herren Took about 2000 woth of high end/name brand items to consign. Was told to come in and pick up check in for 480.00When i went on the following friday after i called. They had vacated the premises. With my money!!! Lee Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Better Business Bureau: Fancy Pants Lee, Massachusetts

Jul 28 2014
Neighborhood silver Trey Nelson Valerie brown $299 moves you in ripoff New York New York Author: Stone mountain, Georgia Realtors: Neighborhood silver New York, New York

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Rockstar Subscription Agency Devon Faglie Magazine Subscription for Troops Overseas / Raising $'s for Personal Summer Trip Warren, New Jersey Author: Warren, New Jersey Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscription Agency Warren, New Jersey

Jul 28 2014
Allegiant Air Greyhound Bus of the Sky Threatened to have me arrested if I would not give up my paid for seat to severely obese woman Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Falls, Iowa Airlines: Allegiant Air Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Western Sky/Cash Call RIPOFF COMPANY ANAHEIM, California
Author: Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania Loans: Western Sky/Cash Call ANAHEIM, California

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC