ALLAN I BROWN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: allan i brown
There may be more specific results for "allan i brown"
For more specific results for "allan i brown"
Showing 1-25 of 142,733 Found Reports For more specific results for "allan i brown"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2017
OVL*My Daily Skin Perfect Skin Wash Charged my credit card for products I never received or ordered two weeks after I had ordered and received samples. Internet Author: Big Bear City, California Miscellaneous Companies: OVL*My Daily Skin Internet

Apr 27 2017
Honu`ea International Hostel Kaua`i AKA Autumn Aheahe Miller Dishonest, manipulative, criminal, dangerous. Kapaa Hawaii Author: Watford City, North Dakota Hotel: Honu`ea International Hostel Kaua`i Other

Apr 27 2017
Southern sister designs I placed a order with them on April 8th and I have not received it and when I email them no one will reply to it I ordered two Confederate bikinis and my eyes I believe they're just a rip-off so take it for my experience don't order anything from them wha Georgia Georgia
Author: Alexander, Arkansas Liars: Southern sister designs Internet

Apr 27 2017
multi loan( bridgetone company in new york) i receive a call from a gentleman who said he represented bridgeston company in new york, demanding that i check my email to check their email sent back in december 2014. new york city Internet new yourk Author: athens , Tennessee Cash Services: multi loan( bridgetone company in new york) Internet

Apr 27 2017
NH Cash NH Cash.Com I had a loan for 200.00 a least I think it was it might have been 150.00 and they took my Disability check and did not have my permission.  Bedford NH Author: Coffeyville , Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: NH Cash Internet

Apr 27 2017
Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Reported a debt to Phoenix Financial for $511.50. It is also on my credit report stating its from a hospital I have never been to. Sent a letter today to offer a discount settlement of $332.48. This is not my debt. I need it fixed so it can get off my credit report. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin, South Carolina Doctors: Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 27 2017
DEVICES NOW Customer Service -- I think NOT !!! St. Augustine, FL Internet Author: Lady Lake, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: DEVICES NOW Internet

Apr 27 2017
Karma Zain etsy.com/people/karmazain karmazain.livejournal.com karmazain.tumblr.com  Paid for spiritual services that I never received or got refund for Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Psychic: Karma Zain Internet

Apr 27 2017
east coast window & doors Ed Morris,owner The most rude/arrogant impact window companies I have ever encountered. Please run if you see them coming... pompano beach Florida Author: plantation, Florida Glass Companies: east coast window & doors pompano beach, Florida

Apr 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Every 2-3 months I receive a letter about my 2013 Ford Explorer warranty, states I must get a contract from them Plano Texas Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 27 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Logan Scott - Representative Threaten me about a debt from 15 years ago that I never had. Told me they would be seeing me in court and my wages will be garnished. Lombard Illinois Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Collection Agency's: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Apr 27 2017
Birch Gold, Phillip patrick, john honig, david winter Bait and switch, I agreed to a commission on one product , they came back at the closing and sold me on another product with a much higher commission and didn't tell me. After the deal, my 50,000$ investment was worth about half after their fees and commissions . Burbank California Author: Other Investment Brokers: Birch Gold Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Lake Tropicana Apartments I lived @ Lake Tropicana Apartments with my Golden Retriever for about 8 months from 1994 to 1995 & I just read online that this building was/is inundated with Asbestos. Not only did my dog have to be out to sleep with lung cancer in 1996, but I now have Asthma/COPD because of the Asbestos issue. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Elmira, Oregon Disability Services: Lake Tropicana Apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
myavangate.com Unauthorized Charge. I have never ordered any software for my computer. Redwood City California Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: myavangate.com Redwood City, California

Apr 27 2017
Green dot I attempted to make a purchase twice for $37 the purchase was declined at the time of payment.I came home and the money was missing for my card.  Nationwide Author: Reston, Virginia Correctional Facilities: Green dot Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Supremeplay.com Any site that is NV Caracao is the sister sites all do the same thing Ripped off only paid 20% of winnings. Even completed playthrough and had almost 1000 more dollars extra that couldn't be refunded to ensure I get my $1000 from 100 deposit. Curacao Internet
Author: Corydon, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Supremeplay.com Internet

Apr 26 2017
EXCELERATE LEASEING LLC JAMES OR JIMMY OR JIMHASNER AND/OR CHRIS CARTERSALESMAN TYLER MOORE BEWARE EXCELERATE LEASEING TRUCKS THEY TRIED TO ILLEGALLY REPOSSES TO STEAL $7100.00 I PAID THEM FOR THE LEASE OF A USELESS TRUCK. NO BASE PLATES BROWNSBURG INDIANA Author: Compton, California Trucking Companies: EXCELERATE LEASEING LLC Brownsburg , Indiana

Apr 26 2017
Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVEW: 100% customer satisfaction commitment. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
If you are so happy with your pool, why are you on ripoffreport. Author: Central, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Reno, Nevada

Apr 26 2017
Old Buckingham Station Wanting me pay 1 month extra when I explicitly tell them 2 months ahead of time that I was moving out Midlothian Virginia
Author: NORTH CHESTERFIELD, Virginia Real Estate Services: Old Buckingham Station Midlothian, Virginia

Apr 26 2017
CASH NET US GROUP I was contacted by this so called company, and person by the name of Eric, an email was sent as well threatening and totally fake Internet Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Cash Services: CASH NET US GROUP Internet

Apr 26 2017
Integrated financial My cash now Calling saying I owe from a loan in 2011 I never took out a loan Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Internet Fraud: Integrated financial Internet

Apr 26 2017
help 4 timeshares owners Relentless in calling in spite of me telling them I do n ot need their help Nashville Tennessee Author: Vero Beach, Florida Questionable Activities: help 4 timeshares owners Nashville , Tennessee

Apr 26 2017
Survivallife I ordered a recon knife on march 10th after multiple phone calls and 48 days of waiting i finally recieved the wrong knife . I AM VERY PISSED OFF !!!!! they requested a pic of wat I recieve so they could investigate tje issue . WTF i jus want wat i ordered Internet Author: College place, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Survivallife Internet

Apr 26 2017
IRS internal revenue service Threatened jail if I did not pay 1000.00 Texas Nationwide Author: Keystone heights, Florida Internal Revenue Service: IRS Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Secret Seruns This is a ripoff. I ordered the trial, cancelled my order in the 15 days, and they charged me $89.41 anyway. And you can't send back the product if you open it ,dah! and they won't give you a refund. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. california Author: Newport News, Virginia Skin Care: Secret Seruns Internet