Your Search | allen violet large

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 28 2016
Taradel Inc Taradel Menus Taradel Menus Ripoff Glen Allen Virginia Author: El Dorado Hills, California Printing & Copy Services: Taradel Inc Virginia

Wal Mart Not honoring product warranty and company policy. Plano Texas
Written Warranty Author: Allen, Texas Auto Repair Service: Wal Mart Prosper, Texas

Nov 27 2016
dclottery Brenda Peek McIntosh Kenneth Allen kept sending me messages on facebook telling me I won money. Sent me a site showing my name was listed in the winners' list took an email from someone on that list and used it to send me messages saying everything was legal and fine! Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Telemarketers: dclottery Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 27 2016
Mercari I did buy a few items that were labeled women's large clothing and instead was children's big Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia On-Line Stores: Mercari Internet

Nov 23 2016
Shop the World #1 employer of diners & shoppersJune Shepardjshepard@feintmrd.comjshepard@usa.com Large checks to deposit and withdraw in order to transfer money from your account within 24 hrs. through MoneyGram Internet Author: Greenville, Michigan Banks: Shop the World Internet

Nov 22 2016
Paperbag Princess Elizabeth Mason WARNING REGARDING CONSIGNING CLOTHING TO PAPERBAG PRINCESS IN BEVERLY HILLS. I consigned a large personal collection of vintage, name brand, one-of-a-kind clothing to Elizabeth Mason with PaperBag Princess in Beverly Hills to sell. She was only able to sell a few pieces, and then refused to pay me for the items sold. She claimed that she did not have the money available and could not pay. I cancelled the consignment of all unsold items. I have made numerous demands for payment and she continues to refuse to pay the full amount she owes for the items sold. Beverly Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Consignment Stores: Paperbag Princess Beverly Hills, California

Nov 19 2016
STRAYER UNIVERSITY John Rother: SAP APPEALS (Virginia)And ALL Henrico, Va Campus Personnel COMBAT VETERAN W/ STRAIGHT A's, KICKED OUT STRAYER UNIV AS STUDENT. PREDATORY PRACTICES Glen Allen Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Colleges and Universities: STRAYER UNIVERSITY Glen Allen, Virginia

Nov 18 2016
Holiday Property Group, LLC Michael Dean Operations Mgr., Allen Taylor Gen'l. Mgr, Michael Kent Owner, David & Kelly Brooks supposed buyers. Holiday Property Group LLC Time Share Sales SCAM Salisbury,Md. ,Winchester, Va. Rehoboth Beach,Dl. Maryland, Virginia, Delaware Author: Desoto, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Holiday Property Group, LLC Salisbury, Maryland

Nov 17 2016
Missouri Wind and Solar Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Missouri Wind and Solar has thousands of satisfied, repeat customers that feel confident when doing business. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Missouri Wind and Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Missouri wind and solar are you serious? Author: , New York Builders & Contractors: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar providing customers with renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy and money. syemour, Missouri

Nov 14 2016
conseco life ins.co. conseco wants a large sum of money plus increasing my monthly premiums by 80.00 which is more than 2x what i have paid for the last 33 yrs. nashville ,tn. TENN. Author: centre hall, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: conseco life ins.co. Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
Allen Martin Consulting - facebook.com/marketingwithallen?fref=ts I felt scam by Allen Martin Consulting's e-mail ads Greenwich High Rd 21 Internet Author: siingapore, Alabama On-Line Business: allen martin consulting Internet

Nov 08 2016
Creative J Painting and Remodeling aka Jaime Jimenez Contactor who is a con man. Takes money up front and disappears Allen Texas Author: Plano, Texas Builders & Contractors: Creative J Painting and Remodeling Allen, Texas

Nov 08 2016
Allen And Joyce Jackson They are slumlords they want their money but do not want to fix anything you ask them to do so I called the health department and they are Ripoffs The water bill is in their name and i Have been paying the water bill since i lived for 3 years and when the water bill is in the landlords name they are supposed to pay not the tenants they are a bunch of scammers Pittsburgh PA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Landlords: Allen And Joyce Jackson Pittsburgh, PA

Nov 01 2016
Kapitallindskud, McCord Cross McCord Cross fraudulently claimed he could offer a large loan with 3% interest Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Loans: Kapitallindskud Internet

Oct 31 2016
Tech Craft Group, LLC Ron Allen Failed to refund me for product returned (per our agreement) that resulted from a failed business opportunity. I have lost over $30,000 to date. Greensboro North Carolina
Author: Elgin, South Carolina tempdir: Tech Craft Group, LLC Greensboro, North Carolina

Oct 30 2016
Streamray.com Cams.com webcam , not receiving payments , fraud claims garnishing large amounts of pay campbell California
Author: los angeles , California tempdir: Streamray.com Cams.com Internet

Oct 28 2016
The International Award Payment Center Blue Series Xiii, A.T.Lee, Program Coordinator This company has sent me this letter saying i won a large amount of money when i sent my money in i never recieved any money. I would like to be added to any civil suite that is against this company. Kansas City, MO 64121-9620 Nationwide Author: Bushnell , Florida tempdir: The International Award Payment Center Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Allen Samuels Chevrolet Waco It is now called Auto Nation Chevrolet Waco allen samuels chevorlet waco aka auto nation is full of THIEFS waco Texas Author: pearland, Texas Auto Dealers: Allen Samuels Chevrolet Waco waco, Texas

Oct 21 2016
Well ashley hawthorne should not had kept falsely accusing my mother of harassment now her whole company is in the toilet and god said let him avenge our enemies boy has he ever he hates injustices Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Web Developer at Freelancer Bradley Allen Snider Offered to build a website for me he started on it and never completed it Lancaster California California
Author: Fort worth , Texas Websites: Web Developer at Freelancer Internet

Oct 19 2016
downriver body works These people are cumpusive liars do not take your vehicle here you will regret it . Every time i talked to anyone from this business they lied every time allen park Michigan Author: southgate, Michigan Body Work & Repair: downriver body works Michigan

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE I contracted with NETTE 5/24/16 to sell a large quantity of post-war and modern Lionel trains. Don came to my home as agreed and picked up my items. My items were sold in entirety over three auctions. I have received 0 from them for the consignments. As mentioned earlier from someone having the same issue as I, 15% commission was the agreed upon commission. The last of my items were sold early October. I have heard nothing from them. Danbury Connecticut Author: plaistow, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 18 2016
Allen Deary Allen DearyJeffrey CooperKnowledgeVisionKnowledgeVision Systems Allen Deary SEC Fraudster Lincoln, MA Nationwide Author: Boston, Connecticut Software: Allen Deary Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Tara Delgavio, Frederick Gordon, Jackson Doves Large Ticket Craigslist Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Palm Coast, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Tara Delgavio Internet