Your Search | allen violet large

Nov 27 2014
american agengies Joel Cohen job4u hoover material handling group this company sends you an email offering to pay to wrap your vehicle in monster drink advertising, a pay to drive program. They send you a large check of 3,940.50 to keep pay the wrap specialists..and its a fraud. money laundering scam. do not deposit into your account. Houston Texas
Author: Marcellus , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: american agengies Houston, Texas

2, Report #1191528

Nov 26 2014
handyman club of america they send me things that I do not order and then tried to charge me a large amount to pay and they have no phone number for customer service to complain charlotte North Carolina Author: Warsaw, Indiana Hardware & Tools: handyman club of america charlotte, North Carolina

3, Report #1190539

Nov 21 2014
The Podiatry Cente Glen R. Wilensky Questionable Billing Practices & Rude, Unprofessional Office Staff Richmond Virginia Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Doctors: The Podiatry Cente Richmond, Virginia

4, Report #1190526

Nov 21 2014
Erik Allen ross claims rep thief marion Illinois Author: Hickory, North Carolina Consumer Services: Erik Allen ross marion, Illinois

Nov 18 2014
Ternium Josef Hosek, Riegerová 34Cheb, Karlovarský 35002 ČR I invested $38.00 and earned monies. Josef Hosek has said that he has sent me 2 payments which has not been received in my PayPal account. I have written to him several emails saying that no money was received. I also contacted PayPal and the Transaction # for these payments are not valid as per PayPal. I would just like my initial amount of $38.00 to be returned to my PayPal account and I do not want any of the earning as I know this will not come as they have replied to any of my emails after I informed them that no money has been received. I have a large amount earned in my Account with them which they can keep as I know this will not come to me . So please if I can just get my initial deposit of $38.00 I will happy to close my account with them. I think a lot of people will be scammed by this website and they should be made aware to close their site and not scam people as we all want to earn if it is legit. Thank you in advance for you help in this matter. Sincerely, Lorna Vaz Internet Author: toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Ternium Internet

Nov 18 2014
Patient First Sent A Collections Letter 26 days after I paid my bill. Glen Allen Virginia Author: Stafford, Virginia Clinics: Patient First Glen Allen, Virginia

Nov 17 2014
Discovery! Dallas Discovery, Discovery dallas, Discovery dallas trainingdiscovery training Discovery! training - live with confidence - large group training ,fake therapy, dallas Texas Author: frisco, Texas Alternative Health: Discovery! Dallas dallas, Texas

Nov 15 2014
Foresight Media Wrinkles & Luxoderm Internet ad offered a free sample with a $4.95 shipping charge four large bottles came stating that I was enrolled in an automatic bimonthly program and my credit card would be billed Newburgh New York Author: Palo Alto, California Alternative Health: Foresight Media Newburgh, New York

Nov 11 2014
USA BENEFITS IN PHOENIX ARIZONIA REP NAME IS ALLEN ID#117886 COMPANY SENT ME A YELLOW POST CARD FROM LAKELAND FL 33809 PHOENIX Arizona Author: North Carolina Financial Services: USA BENEFITS IN PHOENIX ARIZONIA REP NAME IS ALLEN ID#117886 PHOENIX, Arizona

Nov 11 2014
The golf Network by CVM Custom Vacations Mexico Don't loose your money it is a scam sponsored in part by the large resorts Cancun Mexico Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Resorts: The golf Network by CVM Custom Vacations Mexico Cancun, Mexico

Nov 08 2014
Ricky Allen Fritz Scam artists and thieves. They are not to be trusted or believed. Vancouver Washington Author: Forest grove, Oregon Auto Dealers: Ricky Allen Fritz Vancouver, Washington

Nov 08 2014
Name Brand Jeans aka Levis for Less aka Allen Nolan www.Name-Brand-Jeans.com, Name Brand Jeans, Levis for Less, Allen Nolan, World Class Thief Charleston Indiana
Author: Benton, Illinois Clothing Stores: Name Brand Jeans Charleston, Indiana

Nov 06 2014
Genesis Technology Co.,Limited Zhuhai Langfeng Technology Co.,Ltd. Beware of using this Injection Mold Company Xiangzhou, Zhuhai, China, 519000 Internet Author: Allen, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Genesis Technology Co.,Limited Internet

Nov 06 2014
Income Strategies Institute Sid Sperry ISI conducted seminars in Philadelphia, ripping people off for large amounts of money. I lost $8,000.00. Provo Utah Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: Income Strategies Institute Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
peachtree.realpropertymangagement..Greg Allen RPM disrepectful rude damags never fixed overcharge you atlanta Georgia Author: DOUGLASVILLE, Georgia Housing Rentals: peachtree.realpropertymangagement..Greg Allen atlanta, Georgia

Nov 04 2014
California Truck Driving Academy Byron Allen, Natalie Machado Crooked Fraudulent Bullying State Funded Trucking School Santa Ana California Author: Santa Ana, California Corrupt Companies: California Truck Driving Academy Santa Ana, California

Nov 02 2014
Allen Henson Photographer - Scam Artist New York, Miami Nationwide Author: New York, New York Photography: Allen Henson Nationwide

Oct 31 2014
Dollar Rent a Car Dollar Rent a car at the Little Rock Airport Large fraudulent insurance claim filed for damage reported to us more than 2 days after we inspected and returned the car undamaged Little Rock Arkansas Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar Rent a Car Little Rock, Arkansas

Oct 31 2014
Demerious Dushawn Cotton The individual put false advertisment on the internet and sold me a car that did not work and I asked him numerous of times was there anything wrong with the car? allen park Michigan Author: detroit, Michigan Motor Vehicle: Demerious Dushawn Cotton allen park, Michigan

Oct 30 2014
motorcycle performance headquarters Allen Dean Prince. . farmington New Mexico Author: Farmington, New Mexico Motorcycles: motorcycle performance headquarters farmington, New Mexico

Oct 30 2014
Rusty Reek & Maria Harvick - Allied Asphalt & Concrete Rusty Reek advertises on Craigslist that he does septic tank installation, concrete work & asphalt. Maria Harvick is his girlfriend and owner of the company. They signed a contract with us. We gave them a check for $3000. They agreed to show up at the site the following day to do the work. They will not answer phone calls at 972-533-1038. (their business number) We are convinced this is a scam. They cashed our check immediately and we have not heard from them since. We see on the internet that others have been scammed by them as well. Mt. Pleasant Texas Author: Allen, Texas Small Business Services: Allied Asphalt & Concrete Mt. Pleasant, Texas

Oct 29 2014
Rachel Dean, Orlander Anderson & Mitchell Allen Auto Sales Rachel Dean Johnson, Rachel Johnson Had me take out car loan and now won't pay and I can't reach anyone Henderson Nevada Author: Baltimore, Maryland Business Consultants: Rachel Dean, Orlander Anderson & Mitchell Allen Auto Sales Henderson, Nevada

Oct 28 2014
CandaLee Parker Thomas Parker, CandaLee Schult, CandaLee Woodland, CandaLee Whittle.Thomas G Parker,CandaLee Allen, CandaLee Barker, Stole $5000 refused to pay loan queen creek Arizona
Author: LIND, Washington Liars: CandaLee Parker queen creek, Arizona

Oct 28 2014
Cellular Wings Beware of Cellularwings.com and sellandrecycle.com. Both these companies are being operated by criminals. On cellularwings.com, they will accept your order for new or used cell phone. You will receive a notification and shipping tracking number from USPS about a day later. The order will never ship, the tracking number is created by them with USPS but parcel will never go out. They will claim the phone is lost and possibly send you another package. Next you may receive a defective cell phone . When you return it back to them for a refund, they will not answer you. This is exactly what happend to me. I have been sending various emails.....they do not answer calls, and all calls go to a mysterious voice mailbox of some guy named marco. Nothing but crickets now that I want my money back. I have threatened these guys and reported them to the FBI Internet crime investigation dept. Sellandrecycle.com is owned by the same person. They will advertise to buy back your used phone, and after they receive it they won't pay you for it and stop all communication. If you Google these two websites you will see a very large amount of complaints on BBB website and on Ripoff report with identical stories. BBB has given them an A+ rating for some reason, I have contacted them about this issue. My goal next is to work hard to get Google to remove them from organic search, let's put these guys out of business!! I am also thinking of initiating a class action lawsuit. San Diego California Author: Union, New Jersey Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cellular Wings San Diego , California

Oct 28 2014
jack jones large losses on options calls and puts dallas Internet Author: dallas, Texas Financial Education: jack jones Internet