ALLIANCE ACQUISITIONS ASSOCIATES, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: alliance acquisitions associates, inc
There may be more specific results for "alliance acquisitions associates, inc"
For more specific results for "alliance acquisitions associates, inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Bella Essemce Eye Cream Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum did not cancel order , put me on hold and ordered 4 more; did not receive, no bill until a pink notice Sherman Oaks Dr. California Author: Flynn, Texas Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks Dr., California

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I don't recall asking for a sample of Nuvajen Anti-aging serum. But I assume I did. But it would have been for postage only! I am a senior. And I would not have money to buy $98.71 worth of anything! I will be reporting this to the Missouri Attorney Generals Office. I worked for the Governor of State of Missouri through my office of Tourusm for 37 years. I did not order this! I am disputing this! Sherman Oaks California Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Beauty Salons: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
TNT Inc. Brian Holm, HR managerSusan Ashback, SupervisorDamien Wilkins, TNT Inc. Claimed to be part of TNT Inc., a subsidiary of Fedex. The Supply Chain Assistant receives packages from Fedex or UPS and examines, takes pictures of contents, repackages using downloaded pre-paid labels, uploads picture and shipping receipt. On probation for 1 month, at the end of which, employee is to be paid salary and per package bonus. Employment agreement is emailed and signed through Docusign. Access to company User Panel dashboard through Packnship website. Internet Author: Oconomowoc, WI, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TNT Inc. Internet

Jul 26 2017
Ryan Homes, NVR Inc., ryanhomes, Ryan Homes Virginia, Ryan Homes VA, Ryan Homes Hampton Roads Faulty wiring, leaking roofs, cracked foundations and driveways, crawl space moisture, crooked door frames, shoddy landscaping, improper grading/drainage, improper installation of home systems (A/C, vent ducts, plumbing), warped and creaky flooring, buckled/cracked drywall, buckled decks, excessive nail pops, mold, mildew and moisture problems, insulation issues, etc. all top the growing list of problems with a Ryan Home constructed in Hampton Roads. Nationwide
Author: Carrollton, Virginia Building Services: Ryan Homes Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
bradley powers and associates collection agency scammers daltonville Nationwide Author: new york, New York Collection Agency's: bradley powers and associates Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Global Travel Worldwide FRAUD Maitland Florida Author: Albany, Georgia Travel Services: Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Maitland, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Great Sports Inc. Safer Whole Sale or Great Sports Inc. or GSIwww.saferwholesale.comSales@saferwholesale.com 2108 McDonough StreetJoliet, IL 60436 $1,934.95 is what Great Sports Inc. ripped off from this low income single mother of two!!!! ALL I wanted was to purchase a moped for transportation and inturn recieved NOTHING!!!  Joliet, IL Nationwide Author: Winter Park, Florida Sporting Goods: Great Sports Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates i ordered 2 samples of products,the total was $10.00 &it was paid at the time the order was placed!! Sherman Oaks California Author: nephi, Utah Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
Robert Shoemaker and Associates Kept entire deposit and threatened with police Medellin Internet Author: Ohio Real Estate Services: Robert Shoemaker and Associates Internet

Jul 25 2017
Breg Inc. Received bill for $19.27 for collar from accident 11 1/2 months ago covered by vehicle insurance and then Medicare . Nationwide
Author: Buckeye, Arizona Emergency Medical Services: Breg Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I was send a collection statement from this company without showing proof that i have been previously notify of existing debt. A debt that i dont owed or have since the product was sent back immediately once lesrning responsability if stay with product so it was returned my credit card was disputed and once investigation took place i was credicted the charge of 98.71. I never heard again of this debt till july 15 2017. Sherman oaks California Author: McDonough, Georgia Abusive Parents: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
North America Prime, Inc. Moving company: quoted $1250, put belongings onto truck, demanded $3600 in cash or no delivery Hollywood Florida Author: Durham, North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division DMV: North America Prime, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Goodyear, 5911 Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, FL 33023 Poor Balancing, Damages Rims Tires, Alignments Hollywood Florida
Author: Florida Auto Tire shops: Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Masters Miracle Inc later NatureRich Used mineral neutralizer 2002-04, water, gradual neuropathy in feet that has been getting worse each year, now pain. maple grove, minnesota Nationwide online, Minnesota Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Masters Miracle Inc Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Cellrizon, An & Associates Misasauga Ontario Author: Akron, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Cellrizon Internet

Jul 24 2017
RingCentral, Inc. RingCentral Increased my bill by 300% without notification. $657 total in overcharges in 3 months. Belmont Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Communications & Networking: RingCentral, Inc. Internet

Jul 24 2017
Concrete Textures, INC Allen Kreuscher Owner of Concrete Textures, Inc *** DID ME WRONG & RIPPED ME OFF *** Sanford Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Concrete Textures, INC Sanford, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc timeshare, donation, rip-off, upfront fees, insulting, sarcastic, rude, Tampa Florida good luck and God bless Author: Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc Tampa, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Daily Harvest DailyHarvest, owner Rachel Drori, Daily-Harvest, Daily Harvest, Inc. Subscription service that makes it VERY hard to cancel and withdraws money automatically from bank account New York, NY Internet Author: Fate, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Daily Harvest Internet

Jul 24 2017
Victory Tower Condiminiums Robert S. Shoemaker & Associates scamming expats in medellin colombia medellin Internet
Author: frisco, Texas Real Estate Services: Victory Tower Condiminiums Internet

Jul 24 2017
The Parts Place Inc. counterfeit fake fraud Dekalb Illinois Author: Newark, New Jersey Auto Parts: The Parts Place Inc. Dekalb, Illinois

Jul 24 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Bella Essence Eye Cream sent me product I didn't order along with a bill for $99.01. Sherman Oaks California Author: Santa Cruz, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Locators Inc. They're a false company. DON'T USE THEM Wilmington Delaware Author: Hamer, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Locators Inc. Wilmington, Delaware