Your Search | alliance computer consultants inc

Dec 02 2016
IT-DirectDeals ITDirectDeals I was sold pirated software Tonawanda New York Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: IT-DirectDeals Internet

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Dec 02 2016
Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hot Bench Didnt pay me as promised my $500.00 for appearing on the show...I was the defendant. My witnesses were paid their $100.00 Hollywood California Author: fontana, California Producers: Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hollywood , California

Dec 02 2016
Center Mass Media, John Ramsey, Heather Ramsey Marketing Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Marketing Companies: Center Mass Media Denver, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
Jasper Contractors, Inc  Ripping off their salesmen Internet Totally Accurate Author: jonesborough, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Jasper Contractors Internet

Dec 02 2016
Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Tried to pay my County W & S Bill using the county website which has begun using Lexus Nexus who uses Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. who denied my check. Chicago Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia City Governments: Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 02 2016
John Abbuhl, Pawsch Inc Thief, Swindler Boca Raton Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: John Abbuhl, Pawsch Inc Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Harvard Collection Services Inc. FAKE / SCAM Do NOT pay anything without contacting the appropriate agency they claim to be collecting for Chicago Illinois
Author: Alabama Income Tax Service: Harvard Collection Services Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 02 2016
Action Packaged, Inc. sears.com sears market place none of the phone numbers or emails are ligament to contact stay far away from 3rd party sellers or make sure they are legit when buying from sears make sure it is Internet Author: reddick, Florida On-Line Business: Action Packaged, Inc. Internet

Dec 02 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dadson Washer Services mission is to find all solutions possible to customers questions and concerns.
Author: Los Angeles, California Laundromats: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles, California

Dec 02 2016
Sobolsoft, Peter Sobol, Send Texts to Multiple Numbers software Sold software online, took payment, absolutely no response from tech support on defective product Unknown Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: Sobolsoft Internet

Dec 02 2016
Peoples resource management, inc. Andrew gottlieb New york Author: Elgin, Illinois Business Consulting: Peoples resource management, inc. NY

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Civic Van Lines Inc. DBA Shleppers Moving & Storage Jesse Heeber Unpaid Wages for Hours Worked, Poor Treatment of Clients Items, Stealing customer belongings while in storage, Lying to customer stating Temperature Controllled Storage, Storing customers goods outside during rain. North Hollywood California Author: Calabasas, California Moving Companies: Civic Van Lines Inc. DBA Shleppers Moving & Storage North Hollywood, California

Dec 01 2016
DAZ3d This company is a scam! Internet Author: Belmont, California Computer Graphics: DAZ3d Internet

Dec 01 2016
T-Mobile INC T-Mobile will not let me call 911 - Nationwide Nationwide Author: Webster, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile INC Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Space Ape games Unfair gaming practices, unrealistic drop rates, poor customer service London United Kingdom Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Computer Programmers: Space Ape games

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Dec 01 2016
Sculptafit/Joey Atlas/ Sculptabody, Inc. Deceptive Business Practices/Bait and Switch Jacksonville, Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Sculptafit/Joey Atlas

Dec 01 2016
Meathead Movers, Inc. Does not honor damage claims Santa Ana California Author: Cerritos, California Moving Companies: Meathead Movers, Inc. Santa Ana, California

Dec 01 2016
Dell Inc Dell Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: lynnwood, Washington Computer Stores: Dell Inc Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Afactory Hub Afactory Studio Ripped me off of my money. I worked for them along with 12 others and didn't get paid.  Irving Texas Author: San Diego, California Infomercials: Afactory Hub , INC Irving, Texas

Dec 01 2016
Performant Recovery Performant / PerformantRac / Performant Recovery, Inc. / Diversified Collection Services / DCS Performant Embezzles TENS OF MILLIONS From the American People: How to Defend Yourself Livermore California Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agency's: Performant Recovery Livermore, California

Nov 30 2016
Tcleansoft Made fake claims to be official apple technicians and fix Mac issues. Took remote control of my Mac and in haste made me sign a document. Made false claims of my Mac saying it would crash if I dont pay 185 dollars. Santa Barbara, CA 93101 California Author: Victoria, British Columbia Computer Help Desk: Tcleansoft Santa Barbara, CA 93101, California