ALLIANCE ONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: alliance one
There may be more specific results for "alliance one"
For more specific results for "alliance one"
Showing 1-25 of 142,814 Found Reports For more specific results for "alliance one"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Power Chrysler won't stand by their work. Phoenix Arizona I guess I am missing it... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Small Business Growth Alliance aka sbga makes false statements about current merchant processing, scares you into thinking something serious is going on with current provider, states things are going on with your processing that your processing co isn't even aware of and your merchant services are going to be shut down. Nationwide Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Small Business Growth Alliance Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
intelelectronic.com or Ms Angela Li i ordered a mobile phone more than three months ago. the full payment was wire transfered up front and did not received the phone. also, no one is replying back 802, Bldg. xilian road,nanshang district,Shenzhen, Internet Author: safi, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: intelelectronic.com Internet

Oct 22 2017
Trends Auto Ordered shocks based on conversation with David in sales. My mechanic told me immediately that they were too stiff. I requested cancellation of the order immediately within one hour of ordering. David told me it was too late and the shocks had shipped. They did not ship fir 14 more hours. This company is extorting people on an onerous restocking fee and shipping reimbursement and makes no effort to satisfy the customer. David is patronizing and intentionally tries to get an overreaction from the customer. These are expensive shocks, the restocking fee is about $70 plus reimbursed postage l will lose over $100 on the transaction. Apple WI Internet Author: Friendswood, Texas Auto Parts: Trends Auto Internet

Oct 22 2017
Orian Barzilay Hairline ink So here it goes,when I say how rude people are and disrespectful someone is,I did not expect to find it in a little man that goes by the name Orian Barzilay of Hairline ink .My experience at Hairline ink was supposed to be one that was rewarding and hopefull.That is not the case. New York Author: Connecticut , Alabama Tattoo Shops: Orian Barzilay from Hairline ink New York , New York

Oct 22 2017
InSol Leads I have asked for my money back. They are horrible! I needed to get some relief from making calls as my duties changed. Three weeks later I have not gotten one appointment set where they are there. Riley Martin is a thief and lies. She will seem perky and InSol leads are a SCAM. They took my money and did not even make one appointment. 599 Custer Rd. Frisco, Texas 75035 Internet Author: Austin, Texas Insurance Companies: InSol Leads Internet

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Rebut Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Cosigner Finder American Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, We Rent For You Nationwide Cosigners, We Rent For You Leasing Solutions, Zharie Petroleum, Chocolate Twist Productions, COSIGNER FINDER IS AMERICAN COSIGNERS! SCAM! Towson Maryland
Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Cosigner Finder Towson, Maryland

Oct 22 2017
Gulftech Engines Big rip-off. I was quoted $3780 for head gasket and they claimed it would take 5 to 7 days. Then they said they replaced 2 engine mounts and wanted $850 more. Later I found out that the mounts for my car are between $35 - $50 for a total of $85 for 2 of them. They already had the engine off the car, so why charging $850 instead of $85 for deciding between the old and new mounts. Then they called claiming that they replaced the ignition coil and wanted $870 more. The ignition coil at Parts-Geek is only $49. So from the initial price of $3780 they went up to $5500 and they took 40 days instead of 7. I then told them that I cannot longer afford this bill because my budget was for the initial price. I then asked for the parts they took out and they do not have them. they are very dishonest. Beware of one called Robert. He is mean and disrespectful. Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Houston, Texas

Oct 21 2017
Phenix Salon Suites Kevin DavisRosa San MiguelSabrina Raff Jason Rivera Phenix Salon Suites and one of their franchise locations. I paid a deposit for a suite in Mooresville, NC last year in August 2016 with the understanding the location would be open in September. Now I realize there will be problems with construction and inspections to make sure the place is in top shape but it is now October of 2017 and I just heard they opened and no one has contacted me at all in regards to my suite. I have pursued my refund of the deposit on and off since November because honestly I'm so frustrated with it my nerves get tore up, my blood pressure skyrockets and I just about have an anxiety attack. I'm shaking now typing this. I posted in hair stylist forums so now I'm sharing with the public! Encitas California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hair Salons: Phenix Salon Suites Encitas , California

Oct 21 2017
WWWA Violence against kids be careful Colmar Pennsylvania Use your head? Author: Pennsylvania Sports Facilities: WWWA Colmar, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2017
Tristar Products, Inc Power pressure Cooker Purchased a inner pot, received it damaged. They say that they have sent me a return label. I don't have it, they said sorry can't issue anouther one. Wallingford Connecticut
Conclusion Good Author: Eustace, Texas Appliances: Tristar Products, Inc Wallingford, Connecticut

Oct 21 2017
Vom Dreifke German Shepherds Was sold a fearful, anxiety ridden dog as a service dog McKenney Virginia
Just Read The Other Complaint Author: Virginia Dog Breeders: Vom Dreifke German Shepherds McKenney , Virginia

Oct 21 2017
bank of America charges $8.00 to cash one of there checks then refused to give me a receipt Colonial heights Virginia Check cashing fee--- Author: Colonial heights, Virginia Attorney Generals: Banks: bank of America Colonial heights, Virginia

Oct 21 2017
Proveidents Bank of NJ Let my account overdraft 10 times in one day. They took the money out not in the order it was completed but in a way so it could over draft. Sraight crooks Jersey City New Jersey Ummmm, NO--- Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Banks: Proveidents Bank of NJ Jersey City, New Jersey

Oct 20 2017
Ibex tumbler SmartCupTumbler.com Advertised as free tumbler, paid $6.95. Took one month to arrive then charged an additional $39.95. Deceptive marketing. Internet Author: Wyoming, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Ibex tumbler Internet

Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Who is their checklist for RVs nowhere does it mention anything about the safety of the LP gas system Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Not An Insider - Just an Expert Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Maximum Fusion, Essential Oils My complaint is very similar to one reported on 9/22/17 by another consumer. My debit account was charged 79.99 on 9/21/17. I called the number (which differs from the one I entered in this report). TInternet Author: Houston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Maximum Fusion Internet

Oct 20 2017
bllatrx*/nuagelife was a one-time purchase of $5.95. a month later $79.95 Internet Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Alternative Health: bllatrx*/nuagelife Internet

Oct 19 2017
Ama Bella Allure Way2beauty.com FRAUD! Ordered one sample and card was immediately charged for something else. Had to cancel my credit card Internet Author: Bend, Oregon Miscellaneous Companies: Ama Bella Allure Internet

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet