Your Search | alliance one inc

Oct 21 2014
Federal Student Loan Alliance RIP OFF PLEACE DO YOUR HOMEWORK, THIS COMPANY IS A BUNCH OF THIEVES Tustin California Author: Walton, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Student Loan Alliance Tustin, California

Oct 21 2014
Fleet Transmissions, Inc. Continues to take advantage of hardworking good people; Are they installing DEFECTIVE or USED parts as NEW parts? Roanoke Virginia Author: Buchanan, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Fleet Transmissions, Inc. Roanoke, Virginia

Oct 20 2014
CIH Equipment Company, Inc. Cheap, lazy, Incompetent, unorganized Clearwater Florida Author: Boston, Massachusetts Electrical Services: CIH Equipment Company, Inc. Clearwater, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Julie- julie@benefitallianceinc.comGary Youssef -gary@benefitallianceinc.com Benefit Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage, Free Rx Card, Prescription Discount Card Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide
Author: West Jordan, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Lavish Skin I am one of the unfortunate people who order a FREE Sample from Lavish. Now, I am being sent replacements every month and charged for the product. I have sent a letter to the address given (3760 W McFadden Ave., Suite B 602, Santa Ana, Ca 92704 -1392) requesting cancellation but I continue to receive this item and continue to be billed ! Santa Ana, California  Author: Winchester, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: Barbara Philpott Santa Ana, California

Oct 20 2014
ACS Inc./United legal investigation bureau Threatened with lawsuit for a loan I never took out Nationwide Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Loans: ACS Inc./United legal investigation bureau Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Elite Show Services, Inc fired by company for age discrimination San Diego California Author: Lawndale, California Questionable Activities: Elite Show Services, Inc San Diego, California

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
Coco Bay Resorts Luxury Leisure Alliance Vacation Liquidation Management las palmas CS Travel Network Scammed Playa Ocotel, Guanacaste Costa Rica Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Toll Booth Cashiers: Coco Bay Resorts Luxury Leisure Alliance Vacation Liquidation Management las palmas CS Travel Network Guancaste, Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Glenn Purdy Canadian Alliance Network, CanInvest Inc. Not able to deliver on his many many words! Winnipeg, Calgary, Toronto Nationwide Author: Ontario Sales People: Glenn Purdy Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Pendrick Capital Partners Scam request for payment of medical bill Charlotte Nationwide Author: wallace, Michigan Emergency Medical Services: Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
ES EXPRESS LINES INC Trans Quality ES Express falsifies drivers log books. Forces drivers to drive much more hours then required by the law. Lemont Illinois
Author: Brooklyn , New York Trucking Companies: ES EXPRESS LINES INC Lemont, Illinois

Oct 20 2014
SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. I sent two money order 1- $100 & 2- $50 as they ask me to sent me certificate regard travel ,round-trip airfare & Marriott stay & three days rental car with enterprise or Alamo tental agencies. all this was since April 2014 until at this time I didn't get nothing from them -no mail to contect . LAKE MARY Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. LAKE MARY, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Never Delivered My gold after they took my money Miame Florida Author: West Jordan, Utah Consumer Services: Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Miame, Florida

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Elove Elove Matchmaking CorporationThe Right One Elove or whatever it is called will steal your money Palo alto California Author: Los Gatos, California Dating Services: Elove Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Ray Skillman ripoff said one thing and did another. so i got scrwed out of my Avalanche worth 40,000 for a car worth 16,000 and no money back Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Ray K Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Frig House NUCOLD Refrigeration inc Double billed my account and wont refund purchace not yet shipped Morrilton Arizona Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico RV Parts & Accessories: Frig House Morrilton , Arizona

Oct 20 2014
Alamo Rent A Car/Enterprise Holding Inc. Alamo Car Rental SCAM Inglewood, Dallas California, TX Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Auto Rentals: Alamo Rent A Car Inglewood, California

Oct 20 2014
capital one falsely accused of having a capital one credit card and using it to make a purchase in a state which I have never been in Nationwide Author: St.John's, New Foundland Credit Card Fraud: capital one Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Minuteman Press International Inc Franchisees claim your money back Farmingdale New York Author: Other Franchisors: Minuteman Press International Inc Farmingdale, New York

Oct 19 2014
Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Vik and Anna Psychic Powerful Visions aka anna and Truth and Light aka vik share scripts and info with one another england Author: warwickshire, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Internet

Oct 18 2014
Campus Concepts Inc. This company still owes me $400.00 dollars in commission for 3 years. I report the President to the BBB and the State. They wouldn't call them back. The state said they had other complaints, but couldn't track the President down. The President called and Make $100,000.00 working from home. Dallas and Long Beach Texas and California Author: NB, California Media: Campus Concepts Inc. Select State/Province

Oct 18 2014
Life Partners, Inc LPI Brian Pardo LPI Uses Deceptive Returns to Sell Their Investments Waco Texas Author: Lake Placid, Florida Insurance Companies: Life Partners, Inc Waco, Texas

Oct 18 2014
Florida Capital Recovery Inc...aka Capital Recovery Group No Business License Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Eugene, Oregon Collection Agencies: Florida Capital Recovery Inc...aka Capital Recovery Group Hallandale Beach, Florida