ALLIANCE ACQUISITIONS ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: alliance acquisitions associates
There may be more specific results for "alliance acquisitions associates"
For more specific results for "alliance acquisitions associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
S & S Associates / Michael R Schwartz Don't waste your time or money with this poser Skokie Illinois Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Business Consultants: S & S Associates / Michael R Schwartz Skokie, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Encante Skin Ordered sample paid for shipping; returned w/i 10 days when told owed for sample; notified bank of unauthorized charges. Sherman Oaks California Author: Montgomery, Texas Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 22 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates Trying to collect $99.01 from me for something I did not purchase, with no supporting documentation.. Sherman Oaks California Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 22 2017
Liberty Acquisitions Unfair debt practices Denver Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Collection Agency's: Liberty Acquisitions Denver, Colorado

Jul 21 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Want $139.97 for two times for accounts I do not owe or ever heard of Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Springfield, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks California
File a complaint with the CFPB and the FTC Author: St. Joseph, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Ecante Eye Cream offered free sample which led to being billed for monthly deliveries! Ventura California Author: Lady Lake, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Ventura, California

Jul 21 2017
Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management of Pain Management Associates Do not see Dr. Matthew Harris, he is objectively a bad doctor Laguna Hills California Author: Orange, California Doctors: Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management Laguna Hills, California

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates RIP off sent to collections for product not shipped Sherman Oaks California Author: California Credit Card Fraud: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 20 2017
revenue recovery corporation reported that they collecting on behalf of king emergency associates 130 dollars, I asked them for bills ,never sent to me,they destroyed my credit score by reporting this bogus charge to equifax credit bureau aurora Colorado Author: bakersfield, California Emergency Medical Services: revenue recovery corporation aurora, Colorado

Jul 20 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates, Sherm Oaks, California 91423 Internet Author: Logan, Utah Computer Mail Order: Dar Waterfront & Associates

Jul 20 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates paytka.com i did buy anything from these people philadelphia pa. Nationwide Author: Sedona, Arizona Skin Care: TRS Limited Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Belle Epoque I only received the sample and paid the shipping fee I do not owe anything this is a rip off a scam I wouldn't order anything that expense I dont have that kind of money . Charging me for something i didnt receive. I only receive a sample and paid the shipping haven't receive anything since Internet Author: Perkinsville, Vermont Consumer Services: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 20 2017
Sturat Allen Associates told me I owed money and set up payments of $596 each. Paid the entire off with outomatice withdrawals and now find my credit report has one listed. I had my checking iwth another bank that is now gone and this is from years ago. tuscon Arizona Author: Dillsburg, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: Sturat Allen Associates tuscon, Arizona

Jul 20 2017
National Student Loan Associates Set me up on a 10 year forgiveness..4 payments made Aberdeen South Dakota Internet Author: Mobridge, South Dakota Adoption Agencies: National Student Loan Associates Internet

Jul 19 2017
Commercial Funding and Asset Acquisitions LLC Team Realty Team Rehab Mark Pascua Mortgage Consultant Brian Woods Realty I, along with several investors, gave money that this company squandered that was supposed to be used to rehab houses West Palm Beach Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Commercial Funding and Asset Acquisitions LLC Internet

Jul 18 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Was paid in full for a trial sample and months later received a collection notice for $98.71 from Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks California Author: San Bernardino, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 18 2017
Dar waterfront & associates Internet Author: San diego, California Attorney Generals: Dar waterfront & associates Internet

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 18 2017
Dear Waterfront & Associates Tried to collect $99.01 from me for Bella Essence Eye Cream. I don't use eye cream and never received a bill from Bella Essence. Sherman Oaks California Author: Lakewood, Colorado Eye Care: Dear Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 18 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Phony billing never received the product Sherman Oaks California Author: Plano, Texas Eye Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 17 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates Was charged $98.71 in 12/2016 for anti-aging cream. I called the company & had it cancelled & paid the $98.71. I get a letter on 6/19/17 from DAR reporting I owe this money. I already paid it, I don't feel I need to pay again. Sherman Oaks California Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 17 2017
TRS Limited, Tate & Kirlin Associates Scamming the Elderly via Internet Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Alternative Health: TRS Limited Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Dear Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks California Author: Wasilla, Alaska TV Advertisements: Dear Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 17 2017
WBI Associates LLC Wallace ByersWBIWBI Associates He promised me a large return on an investment of less than $10,000.00. Once I sent him some money, approximately $5,000.00; he began promising even more if I gave him more. His credentials appeared to be legitimate and the promise of making more than double my money in a short period of time was enticing. He eventually told me I needed to invest another $50,000.00 to get my money back or I would lose it all. Sunny Isles Florida Author: Stafford, Virginia Investment Brokers: WBI Associates LLC Sunny Isles, Florida