ALLIANCE LAW CENTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: alliance law center
There may be more specific results for "alliance law center"
For more specific results for "alliance law center"
Showing 26-50 of 26,795 Found Reports For more specific results for "alliance law center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Michael J. Schlesinger and Schlesinger and Associates Law firm Takes your money and disappears Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Lawyers: Michael J. Schlesinger and Schlesinger and Associates Law firm Miami, Florida

Apr 21 2017
web Fulfillment Center Some how they recieved my credit info,  Henderson Nevada Author: Hidden Valley Lake, California Alternative Health: web Fulfillment Center Henderson, Nevada

Apr 21 2017
Allstate Peterbilt/All wheels Financial Lemon law dodgers South St Paul Minnesota Author: Indiana Truck Dealers: Allstate Peterbilt/All wheels Financial South St Paul, Minnesota

Apr 21 2017
US Government, United Sates Postal Inspections Service,US Medical Center For Federal Prisoners, US Probation Department, Emergence Addiction & Mental Health Services 3 Super Scams: African American Slavery in 2017: Correctional-System-Slavery, Psychiatrists Fraudulently Committing People To Institutions For Big Money & Private Psychologists Using Psychological Warfare Against Patients Nationwide Author: Springfield, Oregon Government Corruption: US Government Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
American Bankruptcy Company, American Bankruptcy Center They told me I could be debt free by filing with them. They had me pay 199.00$ for their service. Was also told that I should contact them if i had any questions, no answers Winter Harbor Maine Author: Fort Benton, Montana Miscellaneous Companies: American Bankruptcy Company Internet

Apr 21 2017
Real estate law center Eric Davison,,,,Monica davis Scammed for almost 5000.90 for a law suit against Chase mortgage Los Angeles, california Author: Lumberton, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Real estate law center

Apr 20 2017
Law Auto Group $30 FRAUD - sold car on ebay not as described - car is not roadworthy and did not pass DMV inspection Bensenville Illinois
Author: CONCORD, California Auto Dealers: Law Auto Group Bensenville, Illinois

Apr 20 2017
Jason Allen law firm Money charged to my account for no services Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Work Place Bullies: Jason Allen law firm Internet

Apr 20 2017
SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER,RSI Broke phone and refused to fix it, and kicked me out of warranty. Plano Texas Author: PARIS, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER,RSI Plano, Texas

Apr 20 2017
The Castle Fun Center Rude Management/Sleazy Business Practice Chester New York Author: My Kisco, New York Festivals & Event Services: The Castle Fun Center Chester, New York

Apr 20 2017
United Personal Loan Jason JeterSenior ExecutiveBriggs Law Firm Trying to send me lawsuit and wage garnishment that is false Houston Tx Internet Author: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland Financial Services: United Personal Loan Internet

Apr 20 2017
Jaume Cordon Alves Innova - Escuela de Trabajo, Jaume Cordon Alves, Centro Agora, Talento Centro de Formación Hotel Training, Centro Ágora Capacitación Laboral Jaume Cordon Alves, Empresas de formación (hoteles y otros sectores) MADRID España / SpainTranslation:Jaume Cordon Alves Innova - School of Work, Jaume Cordon Alves, Centro Agora, Talento Training Center Hotel Training, Ágora Training Center Jaume Cordon Alves, Training Companies (hotels and other sectors) MADRID España / Spain
Author: MADRID, California Corrupt Companies: Jaume Cordon Alves MADRID,

Apr 20 2017
Law Offices of Stefan Coleman, Stefan Coleman attorney, Stefan Coleman lawyer, Law Offices of Stefan Coleman New York, New York Nevada Author: South Vinemont, Alabama Lawyers: Law Offices of Stefan Coleman Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 19 2017
HCTRA Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson law group ignored mailing address listed vehicle registration. Sent all notices to the wrong address. They refuse to acknowledge mistake in an effort to extort me into paying additional fees. Houston Texas
DMV Verified I Was Correct and The Address Was Wrong From The Beginning Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Toll Booth Cashiers: HCTRA Houston, Texas

Apr 18 2017
Robertson Attorney at Law Ruining my reputation by filing unnecessary public court documents without making the attempt of notifying personally first Boca Raton Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Loan Modification: Robertson Attorney at Law Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Emerald Falls Hotel & Resort LLLP , Gary M. Spackman Regional Economic Development Group, Inc, Regional Economic Development Investment Group, Arkansas Regional Economic Development Center, Conventus Capital Beware of a Fraudulent Real Estate Loan Request from Emerald Falls Hotel & Resort LLLP, Gary M. Spackman, Chairman City of Kennesaw Georgia Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Loans: Emerald Falls Hotel & Resort LLLP , Gary M. Spackman City of Kennesaw, Georgia

Apr 18 2017
Shawn Doan Doan Law Firm Escondido fraudulent company illegally stole money out of my checking account without authorization more than once Escondido California Author: Temecula, California Lawyers: Shawn Doan Doan Law Firm Escondido Escondido, California

Apr 18 2017
Blue Housing Management Charlene Tillmanctillman@bluehousingmanagement.comHiring manager: Debra Law I was told that my resume was found online. That seemed reasonable because I am using several job finders while aggressively seeking employment and I had previously been solicited by reputable companies proceeding this . Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Blue Housing Management Internet

Apr 18 2017
Jill Vorwek 2616 Commerce Event Center Con Artist Fraud Illegal Business Entity (don't lease from her) Austin Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Event Planners & Sites: Jill Vorwek 2616 Commerce & Events Internet

Apr 18 2017
Inmar Rebate Center Rebate scam Del Rio Texas Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Appliances: Inmar Rebate Center Del Rio, Texas

Apr 17 2017
FCG Team FCG Law Group USA Advocates Legal Network Service USA Legal Network RBC Law Center Data Services AMS Group Fraudulent, Destructive, Terrorizing Homeowners Los Angeles California Outlandish Retaliation from ex-employee Author: Canoga Park, California Lawyers: FCG Team Los Angeles, California

Apr 17 2017
Sandy Bushberg Center For Psychological Services also at MCMC water's edge clinic in The Dalles, Oregon crooked counselor causes depression Hood River Oregon Easy Author: Portland, Alabama Questionable Activities: Sandy Bushberg Hood River, Oregon

Apr 17 2017
Insight Prepaid Debit card dba California Check Cashing Center California Check Cashing No customer service, business is dead. Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Financial Services: Insight Prepaid Debit card dba California Check Cashing Center Antioch, California

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 14 2017
Law Office of Frank Adamo charged 275.00 for ILLEGAL ADVICE Phoenix Arizona
NO ETHICAL VIOLATION per AZ State BAR Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Office of Frank Adamo Phoenix, Arizona