Your Search | alliance law center

May 19 2016
Clint Lancaster Lancaster Law Firm Filed NOTHING on my behalf, but kept the retainer! Benton Arkansas Author: Benton, Arkansas Attorneys & Legal Services: Clint Lancaster Benton, Arkansas

May 19 2016
armtrong auto center,Inc. Complain manger Clark George about my car on 12/ 11/2015 took The car End 1998 contour llex_2l,in _line4(122cl) to be repairs and he Toldrà me That he put The car on The machine he charge me $73.00 for diagnose two Time fortotal of$ 147.85 cents he repai paper that gave me was nt what that say that did so he draw. aline through the paper work and gave me a new paper work hattiesburg Mississippi 39401 Author: hattiesburg, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: armtrong auto center,Inc. hattiesburg ms 39401, Mississippi

May 19 2016
TRANSMISSION PERFORMANCE CENTER 2,000 FOR NOTHING! PHOENIX Arizona Author: AVONDALE, Arizona Auto Mechanics: TRANSMISSION PERFORMANCE CENTER PHOENIX, Arizona

May 18 2016
Supreme Choice Travel Fun Time BookingTravel Center  23219 Stringtown Rd #223, Clarksburg, Maryland 20871  Author: Aurora, Indiana Air Travel: Supreme Choice Travel Internet

May 18 2016
Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate sent in all required info to obtain $10 rebate January 2016. Never received rebate. Sent letter to CMS rebate center 4/19/2016 re: rebate not received. never heard from anyone. false advertising for a rebate Grand Rapids Michigan Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate Grand Rapids, Michigan

May 18 2016
boat butler in cassololis dave michalak @calvin center rd. Cassopolis mi. dave@boatbutlermarine.com charged me $ 990.00 to repaid issues on boat motor 8/20/15 been trying to get him back to fix to repair again with the same issue with no reponse from him cassopolis Michigan issue was settled Author: cassopolis, Michigan Boat Marinas: cassopolis , Michigan

May 17 2016
Interamerican Medical Centers IMC Interamerican Medical Center Group, LLC - 15105 NW 77th Avenue, 4th Floor, Miami Lakes, FL 33014 WAIT FOREVER TO SEE A DOCTOR MIAMI LAKES 4TH FL Florida Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Medical Personnel: Interamerican Medical Centers MIAMI LAKES 4TH FL, Florida

May 17 2016
Solomon Law Stanford R. Solomon, Sandy Solomon, Stanford Solomon Overcharged, not able to deliver results, unethical and scammers Tampa Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Lawyers: Solomon Law Tampa, Florida

May 17 2016
Jeff Scott from Bennathon Law Group Sent me an email saying that I owe money and threatening me that I would be arrested if I didn't pay New York,NY Internet Author: Vallejo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jeff Scott from Bennathon Law Group Internet

May 16 2016
Pacific Alliance Capital Limited- PAL Capital LLC Pacific Alliance Capital Review: PAL Capital is located in New York. We hire them to sell our company and we had a terrible experience. Not sure if miscommunication but at the end of the day we lost thousands of dollars in fees and time wasted. Since PAL Capital Review- Pacific Alliance Capital review- Pacific Alliance Limited Review New york new york Author: California Brokerage Companies: Pacific Alliance Capital Limited- PAL Capital LLC New york,

May 16 2016
Fulfilment Center Sandy They are cheating in quality and get money from credit card without my agreement Sandy Utah Author: GARDEN GROVE, California Drug Manufacturers: Fulfilment Center Sandy Sandy, Utah

May 16 2016
Hydrolux Fancy Fit ConnectionOne Good StopSecure HealthWellness Center Ordered trial sample, paid shipping. On the 15th day after ordering, my debit card was slammed for 89.95 by Fancy Fit and on 5/3 hit for 92.93 by One Good Stop.  Internet Author: Clarkdale, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Hydrolux Internet

May 16 2016
ACS Law Firm Nicole Harvey Fake company harassing me by internet to send all different amounts of money. By the None Internet Author: Norwood, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: ACS Law Firm Internet

May 15 2016
Professional collection consultants Law offices of Clark Garen Sent fake wage garnishment letter to my employer Culver city California Author: Lompoc, California Credit & Debt Services: Professional collection consultants Culver city , California

May 15 2016
HP Service Center Hp Service Center **** **** ****** **** Lavergne,Tn 37086 Scam, Ripoff Lavergne Tennessee Author: New Port Richey, Florida Computer Manufaturers: HP Service Center Lavergne, Tennessee

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 14 2016
Coral Springs Medical Center Broward Health Of Coral Springs Public Hospital Uses A Form Of Blackmail, And Extortion Over The Needs Of Patient Care Coral Springs Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Customer: Coral Springs Medical Center Coral Springs, Florida

May 13 2016
legacy education alliance Rich Dad EducationBrick buy BrickThe Independent WomanWoman in WealthElite Busniess StarRich Dad Education StockRobbie Fowler Property Academy™Trade Up Investor Education™Making Money from Property with Martin Roberts Scamming.. Bait and Switch. No Ethics or professionalism Cape Coral Florida Author: Greencastle, Pennsylvania Seminar Programs: legacy education alliance Cape Coral, Florida

May 13 2016
University Behavioral Center of Orlando The center is a fraud. Doctors and facility working together to hold you child without permission and charge you about 800 dollars a day. orlando Florida Author: Longwood, Florida Mental Health: University Behavioral Center of Orlando orlando, Florida

May 12 2016
Semrad Law Firm Representing Speedy Cash Internet Author: Altamonte Springs , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Semrad Law Firm Internet

May 12 2016
CASAUBON LAW FIRM Careless representation and lazy performance Lewisville Texas Author: Flower Mound , Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: CASAUBON LAW FIRM Lewisville,

walmart distribution center 6091 False Charges. henderson North Carolina
Corruption in us xpress trucking. Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Liars: walmart henderson, North Carolina

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Everyone mentioned in this report has all my contact info including the Rip Off Report operators, they have my contact too. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

May 12 2016
Harvey D. Rogers Harvey D Rogers is an attorney that doesn't practice law but does practice being a criminal. He destroyed my children and my parents health. He prays on single mothers. He pays the judges in Broward c Miami, Florida Harvey please stop saying you're Michelle Author: Hollywood, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Harvey D. Rogers Miami, Florida

May 12 2016
california child support disbursement unit Jennifer oats and Amethyst J. Shearer california child disbursment unit of san bernardino,california have been handling my funds that were court order and signed by a family judge, as well as a settlement agreement, and several other mandated stipulated agrrements that required notories, revisements of agreed terms of child support orders, ams spousal support w/ agreed division of assests, that , I believed were good as iron clad, only because it was a court order, signed by a judge, with now both divorceed parents on agreed terms. 8 years later, iv lost all trust, faith, and respect for our judicial family court system, iv found it not only to be mocked at by the responsible parent, but have been disgusted that california child support is above the law, and is unanswerable to all and every branch of the family law judicial system.  Victorville California Good Luck Author: hesperia, California Government Corruption: california child support disbursement unit Victorville, California