Your Search | alliance one

Oct 26 2016
The Recruiters Network Promised to find a job and if you pay for premium and do not like the job you get in 12 months they will find you a new one Memoneeoe, Wisconsin Internet
Author: North Bellmore, New York Employment Services: The Recruiters Network Internet

Oct 26 2016
MCG (Merchants Consulting Group) & Performance Merchant Alliance & Miles Suffling Don't work for this company they lie! North Carolina - Miles Suffling who represents MCG Nationwide
This is exactly why you should NOT work for this Company! Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: MCG (Merchants Consulting Group). & Miles Suffling Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Vivid Seats VividSeats charged me nearly $100 in fees for one ticket Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Internet

Tunji One and Only Me Tunji Internet
Author: Cypress, Texas Bars Lounges & Clubs: Tunji One and Only Me Internet

Oct 24 2016
capital one furious about the run around Nationwide Author: st louis, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: capital one Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Electronics Number One Electronics #1Lou SalasLouis Salas DID NOT HONOR WARRANTY/ AVOIDS CALLS/DOESN'T SHOW UP WHEN HE SAYS HE WILL Boca Raton Florida Author: Palm City , Florida Television Parts & Services: Electronics Number One Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 23 2016
Nicholas Davis He has multiple email accounts. On one of his email accounts ( he goes my This guy is a lying, deceiving, low life scumbag, who will take your money and run! East Orange New Jersey Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Nicholas Davis East Orange , New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
HEWLETT PARKARD All-in-one printers ENVY Nationwide Author: Wallaceburg, Ontario Electronic Manufacturers: HEWLETT PARKARD Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
CenturyLink/Qwest CENTURYLINK continues to charge me modem rental lease fees when i bought one instead and returned theirs to them. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CENTURYLINK Internet

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
PCH101winners Circle,post Washington. N.y 11050 Mail letter after letter saying you have one $7,000 a week never show up Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Work at Home Business: PCH101winners circle Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Sky Keeton DO NOT do business with this guy. I paid for 4 beats and he sent me already recorded tracks. One had a 2 Chainz verse and the other had a Yo Gotti verse. This was done without their consent and illegally. When notified of this error, he refused to refund or send beats. DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN MONEY. ATLANTA Georgia Author: Mississippi Producers: Sky Keeton atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
SeniorSoulMates and Richard Martell (((REDACTED))) This guy claims to be looking for love on this SeniorSoulMates Dating Site and that his wife passed away and that he didn't want to be alone, well after texting back andforth for one week he is now so very much in love with me and want to get married to me. This guy I feel is a SCAMMER. Los Angeles California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: SeniorSoulMates Los Angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Capital one auto finance Has my lively hood in limbo NASHVILLE Nationwide Author: Nashville , Tennessee Motor Vehicle Division: Capital one auto finance Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
EYENOIR Overcharged for one order Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Clinics: EYENOIR Internet

Oct 20 2016
herbal groups did not order artho-ease sent one pack charged me $ 85 .00 per month van nuys ca. Author: van nuys, California Home HealthCare: herbal groups van nuys, CA

Oct 20 2016
Emporium Branch of Pacific Credit So I am not the only one who has an issue Internet No I don't think you care a bit Author: HOUSTON, Texas Computer Mail Order: Emporium Internet
21, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2016
OTC Restoration AKA One Time Construction Poor roofing job Flint Michigan
Author: Monroe, Michigan Roofing Companies: OTC Restoration Flint, Michigan

Oct 18 2016
CAP ONE salt lake city Utah Nationwide
Sounds like ID theft - file a police report Author: Boston, Massachusetts Banks: CAP ONE Nationwide