Your Search | alliance one

Jul 20 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))! los angeles California
THIS GUY IS BAD NEWS! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))! Author: los angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Darrell Davinci Hubbard los angeles, California

Jul 20 2016
Platinum Chevrolet Rude, Unprofessional, and a Ripoff Santa Rosa California One Question Asks It All! Author: Santa Rosa, Alabama Auto Dealers: Platinum Chevrolet Santa Rosa, California

Jul 19 2016
Capone Trucking , Steve Camastra Steve Camastra the company owner hired me and brought me from Nevada to Miami to one of his trucks and when I got there changed his mind Davies Florida Author: Pahrump, Nevada Employers: Capone Trucking , Davies, Florida

Jul 19 2016
MADE A MANO MADE A MANO TILES MADE A MANO HANDMADE TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILES MADE A MANO ITALIAN TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILE This company sent me tile that looked absolutely nothing like the stunning tile they had pictured on their site. I paid a fortune and then when I expressed my desire for a replacement and/or refund I was ignored by the Made A Mano Sales Manager I was dealing with, Asa Cooper. I would like to warn all potential customers of Made A Mano to stay away from this company and choose another tile company who actually delivers tile that is even remotely similar to what they have pictured on their website. What they sent me is $3/sf tile that I paid $60/sf for!!! These people are SCAM artists. They picture one thing and sell you another!!! And then they IGNORE you. Spare yourself the agony!!! Stay away from MADE A MANO tile! Author: South Orange, New Jersey Building Products: MADE A MANO Kobenhavn, Denmark

Jul 19 2016
Everest College Tacoma Wa I never got a job, from Medical Assistant program, they didn't even want to help me find an intern I found one on my own. Then they didn't want to help me look for a career after my intern. TACOMA Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Education & Learning Centers: Everest College Tacoma Wa Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Capital One Fast Cash Mark BrownFunding ManagerCapital One Fast CashConsultant: Alex WhiteContact no. 1-312-253-4885 Ext. 121 Sent Fraud letter approving me for $5000 personal loan but wanted me to wire transfer $80 first buy purchasing a Wal-Mart Money card Chicago, Illinois Author: Detroit, Michigan Loans: Capital One Fast Cash Chicago,, Illinois

Jul 19 2016
Web.com After one month at $1.95 they started billing at $22.95 with no easy way to cancel. Website builder is incredibly slow. Bad product at high price that they trick you into paying. Internet Author: Kent, Washington Work at Home: Web.com Internet

Jul 19 2016
moz.com MOZ Wrongfully charged my card one year later after 30 day free trail was cancelled well within the 30 days. Seattle Washington Author: Harpers Ferry, West Virginia Search Engine Optimization: moz.com Internet

Jul 19 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC Wayne Hermansen I had contracted with Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC to have 2 driveways installed, one in my rental home and one in my personal home. Mr. Hermansen then subcontracted the work to a second party omitting much of the work that was contracted with Sterling Construction. He was caught then fired. He has kept $4300.00 in deposits that he will not return. Highland Indiana Author: Dyer, Indiana Home Improvements: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC Highland, Indiana

Jul 19 2016
Smart One Energy LLC They SAY they're offering a discount of 10% but it's a scam! Wesley Hills New York Author: San Francisco, California Electrical Services: Smart One Energy LLC Wesley Hills, New York

Jul 19 2016
Marketing by Heidi Mills Marketing Group. LLC Expert Telelmarketing. Housewives of telemarketing, NO PAY TOO MANY EXCUSES! One month still due? Akron Ohio Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Customer Leads: Marketing by Heidi Mills Marketing Group. LLC Akron, Ohio

Jul 19 2016
JF3 Technology THIS COMPANY WILL SCAM VIA AMAZON ON SHIPPING AND TRY TO FORCE YOU TO PAY , NO RETURNS, NO CANCELLATIONS, NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE. NO CONTACT WITH COMAPNY WHATSOEVER. Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Computer Dealers: JF3 Technology Internet

Jul 19 2016
plirtario.com This entire site is one gigantic fraud. Stay away. Author: Butte, Montana Cross-Border Scams: plirtario.com Internet

Jul 18 2016
National Hole in One hio.comNational hole in one London Natuional Hole in One London Dallas Texas
Author: Detroit, Michigan Insurance Companies: National Hole in One Dallas, Texas

Jul 18 2016
Number One Music Deceptive Scam - Stay away from this company Internet Number One Music Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Number One Music Internet

Jul 18 2016
Sun price vacations They promised me 3 vacations for 999.00 and debit my capital one credit card after I provided them a series of information. This was done in October of 2015 and it was not until I tried to book vacations did I realize it was a scam. Internet Author: Jacksonville , Florida Hotel: Sun price vacations Internet

Jul 18 2016
Rent-A-Center Gilbert in the Van Nuys Office I have tried to purchase my computer from Rent-A-Center from one of their centers in Palmdale, and they were jerks, then I was transferred to the next worst customer service from the next office located in Lancaster, CA, then I was transferred to the Van Nuys office and I thought that I had found some interesting people, but they will call you everyday once you make a payment and that got to much for me, so I tried to discuss that with them then I had to take the steps to file a complaint with their office in Texas, but that didn't work, because they have referred me to the District Manager and he's hard to catch up with and he calls when he finds the time to contact you. Van Nuys California Customer Service Author: L A County, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rent-A-Center Van Nuys, California

Jul 18 2016
Scott's One Hour Air Can't get them to honor a warranty if they won't even show up! Deceptive warranty practices / website! Tampa Florida Author: Lithia, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Scott's One Hour Air Tampa, Florida

Jul 18 2016
blackcrush It's a scam and a ripoff no one has ever contacted a real person on this site or made real contact. The pics are real but the people are 100% FAKE3147 scamed me out of my money from my checking account. internet Author: Oxford, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: blackcrush Internet

Jul 18 2016
one kings lane I compared prices on 1kl with ebay,etse and Chairish. 1KL FRAGMENTS IDENTITY Charges $425 for the identical pillow on etse for $49.99! They sell batik pillows that you can get for 65 on etse for 349 on 1kl. African indigo stripe pillow. 1kl 345, etse 49.99. Exact same pillow, same backing and same fill. Internet Author: la, California Antiques & Second-hand: one kings lane Internet

Jul 18 2016
Endurance Warranty Services REVIEW: Endurance Warranty clients feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with Endurance, nation’s premier provider of extended vehicle protection. Endurance’s dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success demonstrates pledge to world-class customer service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Endurance displayed exemplary dedication to customer satisfaction setting new industry standards for consumer satisfaction. Endurance Vehicle Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Palm City, Florida Auto Warranty: Endurance Auto Warranty Internet

Jul 18 2016
Total Protect I personally had the worst experience at Total Protect with their rude staff members this morning. I was yelled at and spoken to in an unprofessional manner by one of their representatives located in their exsisting claims department of which I had filed a claim.  Forth Lauderdale, Florida 33335 Nationwide Author: L A County, California Warranty Companies: Total Protect Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Med Alliance Waste Management Drew Clark, Denise Frederick I worked for this company and was ripped off my pay Tallahassee Florida Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida Work at Home: Med Alliance Waste Management Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
volcy pc report I paid volcypc support $470.00 for one year of computer support and for two years of Norton antivirus support for two computers in May 2016. They have not provided any PC support and never provided the two years of Norton antivirus. When you call they never answer the phone and the shortcut icon that they installed on my PCs states that the log me in rescue does not exist Austin Texas Author: Bowie, Maryland Computer Fraud: volcy pc report Austin, Texas