Your Search | alliance one

Nov 29 2016
deal empire i ordered some slimming panties and they never sent me a confirmation or the merchandise.. i have tried calling for four days and no one answers.. california Author: harrison , Tennessee Clothing Stores: deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
HSBC CHARGED OUTRAGEOUS FEES NY NY One more thing Author: Gouverneur, New York Mortgage Companies: HSBC Internet

Nov 29 2016
Buebeam Revu LIke a car with 3 round wheels, and one that is square Internet Service and help? Author: Alabama Computer Software: Buebeam Revu Internet

Nov 29 2016
Walmart Family T Mobile I was having problems with a phone I purchased at one of the local Walmart stores, After about two months I was having problems with it. California Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family T Mobile El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 28 2016
Sypreme Essence Credit Warriors: Each One Teach One Identity Theft and Complete Information Theft Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Sypreme Essence Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Dunhill Development highly trained and experienced team is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. committed to 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star reviews! *UPDATE: Dunhill Development pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
dear concerned quill Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Property Management: Dunhill Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dunhill Development constructing quality custom homes over 20 years. Dunhill Development backs their work with a one year warranty. Dunhill Team treats each project with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail. Osterville, Massachusetts

Nov 28 2016
Mandy Parker Pyle Doberman Mandy Pyle & wesley Pyle They are breeders who run puppy mills. These poor dogs have babies one after another. Sweetwater Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Mandy Parker Pyle Doberman Internet

Nov 27 2016
BARI builders LLC, Sobe Contractors These guys lie every single day . They don't work Thursday through Tuesday I don't show up for work even if they promised to going to show up to work . They install everything not according to plan and then have to convince the architect to change the plans to benefit them . It has taken me over 4 1/2 months to get one interior wall up at a commercial location And it's still not completed because they don't follow the planS. Run away from these guys Miramar Florida Florida Author: Miami Shores, Florida Builders & Contractors: BARI builders LLC Florida

Nov 27 2016
Go Smart Dropped network after 3 months and said sorry no networking. I had $25 and just bought one of there SIM card for 12. Refused refund. Payson Utah Author: Payson , Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Go Smart Payson , Utah

Nov 27 2016
Julian Alexander Received payment in full for product,and has failed to deliver product as agreed, or a refund for the past one and a half years. Aventura Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Small Business Services: Julian Alexander Aventura, Florida

Nov 27 2016
select student loan they are a bunch of frauds, I've even found one on linked in, Samantha Wolff. they took my money and I was unable to recover any of it. all the contact numbers I have doesn't work, I have several different people emails & several numbers. I really would like to find a way to get them locked up& my money back. I still had to fix my student loans and they have started trying to applying for credit cards & loans in my name Los Angeles California
Author: Shaw, Mississippi Colleges and Universities: select student loan Los Angeles, California

Nov 27 2016
The Deal Empire Order placed, confirmed, CC charged but nothing shipped, no tracking #, no response to e-mails inquiring about order and no one answers phone not even an automated message Irvine California Author: Snohomish, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: The Deal Empire Irvine, California

Nov 26 2016
Spot loan Spot loan Spot loan pulling fast one/scam Internet The proof is in the email Author: hammond, Indiana Loans: Spot loan Internet

Nov 26 2016
Slim Panties I ordered one pair of Slim Panties almost 2 weeks ago, and still have not received my product. They sure took the money out of my account fast enough, I tried calling no answer. I have not sent e-mail but from other reports that does not help either. I want my product or my money back ASAP Internet Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Slim Panties Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Otto Pinto Capitol One Otto Pinto negotiated a home loan refinance with terms he refused to honor then charged a loan abandonment fee when I would not pay his demand Wilmington Delaware Author: Hernando, Mississippi Banks: Otto Pinto Wilmington, Delaware

Nov 25 2016
brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd is very famous in Perth in the recycling industry by fraud others. I paid him $23000 to buy the recycling plastic, but I got nothing and he refuse to pay money back,I tried to sue his company which is GSR industries, he just close the company and start another one which is called DCP industry. After I found out he has no product and no money to pay me, I start some research about him, I found other people who knows him and looks like he own many people money, and this guy no children no wife ,no property and no asset, if you google his name you will see he has a big penalty from court by not paying workers. perth western australia Author: northbridge, Alabama Liars: brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd perth,

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t. I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to court and i spoke with Jim Peters who is in charge He did not seem to care of his personnel doing Nam calling . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
TDM Magazine They have been charging my card $79 a month and it was suppose to me a one time fee Internet Author: Albany, Louisiana Preschools: TDM Magazine Internet

Nov 25 2016
The Company Store One SIMPLE Order and they got it wrong twice website Nationwide Author: Monroe, Wisconsin Bed & Bath: The Company Store Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Empire Carpet After carpet installation seams rippled and discovered a nail had been hammered into the carpet and floor beneath. We have made 4 appointments for repair. One they went to the wrong address 3 they cancelled after waiting all day. Customer Service was incompetent. Supervisor Pia was rude. Absolute worst. Have now rescheduled for the 5th time. Islandia, Nationwide Author: Southfields, New York Home Improvements: Empire Carpet Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Placed an order with Deal Empire and realized there was 2 of the item and only wanted one. Try to cancel order within 2 minutes. They wouldn't let me cancel. Said order was in shipment . They don't answer the phone # they show or it is always busy. They are a rip off. Internet Author: Newton, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 24 2016
Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center 100% one sided, thomas craigo is uninterested, more attention given to the defendant, results were fraudulent, they are a big scam! los angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Legal Services: Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center los angeles, California

Nov 23 2016
Hole in One International Reno Hole in One International ComplaintsHIO InternationalOdds on PromotionsHole in One International LawsuitsOdds on Promotions Lawsuits Hole in One International Reno Nevada
Odds on Promotions is there Other Name Author: Tampa, Florida Golf Courses: Hole in One International Reno Reno, Nevada

Nov 23 2016
GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION RIP ME OFF FOR $6773.00 SOLD ME A CAR I NEVER GOT I HAVE TRIED TO BUY SEVERAL DIFFERENT ONE FROM THEM THEY JUST BLOW ME OFF WITH NO REPLY WONT ANSWER MY CALLS GOES TO AN ANSWERING SERVICE THEY SAY DELAWARE THEY ARE'NT THERE Internet They shut me down from logging on their web site Author: Rosedale, Virginia Junk Dealers: GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION Internet