Your Search | alliance one

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 19 2016
Linda M Lukas Linda Lukas, Lukas Properties Didn't pay us penny one for services rendered then badmouths us online Orange California
Author: santa ana, California Dead Beat Customers: Linda M Lukas Orange, California

Sep 19 2016
Scott Franklin Joane Franklin Girard, Kansas Frenchies 4 you & Puppies 4 You. Look like they recently moved to Missouri Gave us one price on phone and changed the price when we arrived. Two seperate dogs Arcadia Kansas Author: Norman, Oklahoma Animal Abuse: Scott Franklin Joane Franklin Not a breeder? Girard, Kansas Arcadia, Kansas

Sep 19 2016
Wells Fargo Additional Accounts; Illegal Fees for employee bonuses and incentives; Fraud; Nationwide Nationwide Why does the criminal executive woman get to keep the stolen money the investigators say the question is how much are they being paid off because no one has been criminally charged yet Author: Carbondale, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Nighthawk vision lasers..phone number listed is (888) 604-1710 Purchased 2 of these so called lasers one for me one for my brother, to which i can get intouch with nor will nighthawk return my email or my pho e calls Altoona Internet
Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nighthawk vision lasers Internet

Sep 19 2016
BARBARA BANGO Barbara Y Bango EVICTED 6/24/2015 JUDGMENT amount $ 5450. Lied on new rental application that she is moving from Indiana. Paid rent only 3 months and stopped paying. Now, only one year later, she owes me over 4600$ in back rent. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Civil Rights Violators: BARBARA BANGO Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
woodside home corporate This builder, woodside homes is fraudulent and unethical. I bought one of their properties in TX and later discovered that there was water leakage coming from the roof. I complained about it but they kept telling me that there was nothing wrong with the unethical, dishonest and fraudulent Salt Lake City Utah Author: san antonio, Texas Home Improvements: woodside home corporate Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 18 2016
safecart they had charge me 3 times $19.97 when is suppost to be one time charge. TRU- THE INTERNET. P.R.
Author: Ponce, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: safecart Texas

Sep 18 2016
Jb hunt trucking Ok I was trianed at Louisville ks jb hunt terminal. The last week of February. The teacher name Ed Butler wasn't a good trainer because when I didn't understand a lot of things he said if anyone have a question just ask and I did many times but he would either walk away fast or talk so fast that I don't get it. I would then ask him again. These questions was about the peoplenet and being a IC contractor for the first time. I realize I'm not the only one jb hunt did this to they don't train you right. They rush u then expect you to catch on fast but mistakes start at the beginning now I don't know anything. Money not being made only jb hunt is making money because as long as the freight is pick up and deliver they don't care about u making money.  Lowell Arkansas Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Trucking Companies: Jb hunt trucking Connecticut

Sep 18 2016
legitpainmeds.com legitpainmeds.com/ I as an stupid sent money to costa rica to some one named JESSIKA ANDREA CENTENO VILLALOBOS and I was supposed to received some medication, for a time of 6 weeks I was told I will get my medicine, and till this moment some one name Michael is just giving me excuses. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY... San Jose Costa Rica. Internet Author: GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: legitpainmeds.com Internet

Sep 17 2016
Wigsis Internet: I ordered two wigs from this company. The products had quality issues. On one the hook wasn't attached properly and fell off and the other was too small. Mind you I ordered the same size for both. When contacting them they told me to attach the hook myself and that I ordered the wrong size. How can I order the wrong size when I ordered the same size for both and one fit and the other didn't. Upon measuring the wig that was too small I discovered their measurements fit the size of a petite to small according to their measurement guidelines on the website. They are not cooperating on the refund and told me they couldn't resell it or use it. Well I can't use it either. China Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Hair Salons: Wigsis Internet

Sep 17 2016
Moneyback/Mexico Diamonds International Diamonds international and moneyback.mx both said we would get tax credit for purchasing jewelry there, said would come in 6 weeks, has been 3 months and still have not received a thing, no one will return call or emails!!! cancun Mexico Author: noblesville, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Moneyback/Mexico Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Shaadi.com www.people-group.com It is one of the worst organization I was working from last 6 months. Work environment is very bad they play with the employee carriers.  New Delhi Mumbai Author: Delhi-Noida, Wedding Services: Shaadi.com New Delhi,

Sep 17 2016
Deer Valley trailer Trusted that the used trailer I purchased was ready to hit the road. I'm not a trailer pro but got halfway through my trip and the one tire blow out. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Arizona Trailer & RV Parks: Deer Valley trailer Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 16 2016
FindMyCompany.com RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: FindMyCompany.com dedicated to customer satisfaction. FindMyCompany.com implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today. *UPDATE: FindMyCompany.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. FindMyCompany.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: FindMyCompany.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Internet

Sep 16 2016
hitwe I think they terminated my profile because every girl I spoke to I turned them down when they asked for thousands of dollars to come to USA and marry me and have kids. One of them specifically said $4000. Michigan Author: charlotte, Michigan Ticket Sales: hitwe Michigan

Sep 16 2016
Jeremy Goss Pro Line Pools Proline pools Does is one the worst contractors; lies, lazy, and stole our money Temple Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Jeremy Goss Pro Line Pools Temple, Georgia

Sep 15 2016
FindMyCompany.com RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: FindMyCompany.com is dedicated to customer satisfaction. FindMyCompany.com brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, proprietary marketing tactics to drive new customers to businesses worldwide. FindMyCompany.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Search Engine Optimization: FindMyCompany.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Austin , Texas

Sep 15 2016
pnc arts center We purchased tickets to Heart show last week at pnc arts center, and come to find out PNC over sold tickets, and there was not any room to even stand on or NEAR lawn, this is against the law, but because of who owns them, i guess its, ok, no parking, no bathrooms you couldent even get in, we purchased tickets went back to box office and told them no room at all whats soever and asked for a refund, they said no refunds, so we left, was a dangerous place to be, and if you lok on there web site, so many complaints about the same thing, and not one response from PNC, im going to report this to the paper also, this was a bad suition homedale new jersey homedale new jersey Author: bordentown, New Jersey Customer: pnc arts center parkway new jersey,

Sep 14 2016
Pyramid VIP Club I just checked my Visa account and found I was charged 14.95. I have only order from this company one time. Fortunate to have found Ripoff report and saw others were having the same problem. I will call the company tomorrow to insist they unenroll me as I Fradulently charged me for club membership Chelmsford Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid VIP Club Internet

Sep 14 2016
investorshub Ihub Investors hub is one big scam that the moderators will support the bashers false statements with no proof to back up there claims! Bashers try to lower the stock price for their own Gains, moderators and admin's will back up the bashers posts and will delete the other members posts trying to support their investment! Please report Ihub to the SEC to STOP the SCAM!! Investors hub is one of the biggest stock market forums scam going! They allow bashers to post badly about a stock so they can get in at a lower price! When myself or other investors try to defend their investment it either gets deleted by admin's or moderators and some of the moderators are the bashers them self ! It's a game they play but there playing with other people's investment and needs to stop!! Internet Author: Rahway , New Jersey Websites: investorshub Internet

Sep 14 2016
Titan Trade Algo Capital, Trade Financial Invested life saving into the Binary account which I see but wont allow me to withdraw and I also invested with there Brokers company Algo Capital who now say there where bought out by Trade Financial. This money included the profit disappeared with no answers of proof and no one will return my calls . Cyrus, and UK Internet Author: Provost, Alberta Investment Brokers: Titan Trade Internet

Sep 14 2016
Midwest Mfg. Aka MENARD'S Exterior doors CRAP after one winter Wisconsin Nationwide
Author: Au Gres, Michigan Building Products: Midwest Mfg. Aka MENARD'S Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP | Established in 1871Barristers & Solicitors 700 - 401 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC Canada V6B 5A1 one of the lawyer name Michelle A. Quinn, was the worst lawyer that I have encouter which she lost my file and asked me to repeat the story again on the phone, arguing that I didn't get harassment on my job and still charges me $1500 for getting the letter of employer. vancouver British Columbia the issue has been resolved by the Nicholas & Butler, LLP Author: vancouver, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP vancouver, British Columbia